Of Mothers and Milfs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else, honey? There must be more to the story."

"More? No...what do you mean more?"

"Let's see, where should I begin...ahh, the game of chicken."

"What about it...it was just a game."

"Yes, and you and Emily won the game..."

"Yeah, of course."

"...and you celebrated by caressing Emily's leg."

Charlie looked stricken. "She told you about that?"

"Charlie, honey, relax, it's okay, she wasn't mad at you," Amy said gently, then continued. "Then the slow dancing in the moonlight that you and Walt orchestrated...all the kissing during rehearsals that Walt said was necessary...Walt changing the partners so you two could kiss both of us. I think I see a pattern there." As she spoke, she watched Charlie squirm in his chair. Mmmm...he thinks I'm scolding him. I should stop torturing him like this...but just one more...

"And slow dancing with me like we were love-struck teenagers gave you erections."

"Oh god, Mom!" Charlie groaned.

Amy reached out and took his hand.

"Relax honey, I'm teasing you...look where all that dancing and kissing and getting erections got us."

Charlie let out a deep breath and smiled weakly at her.

"But I'm curious. Did you and Walt plan that too? And remember, I said that nothing you told me could make me mad." She squeezed his hand as she spoke.

"Okay Mom, here goes. It started at the pool party. Walt and I were up in my room after everybody had left. We looked out the window and saw you and Emily by the pool. You were so beautiful...both of you, and so...so..."

"So what, sweetie?" Amy asked innocently.

"Sexy, so sexy. Oh god, you in that white bikini and Emily in that beautiful blue bathing suit. You were like the sexiest women we knew...so much hotter than the girls in high school. So we decided..." His voice trailed off.

"Please do go on, Charlie. No girl objects to hearing stuff like this."

"We decided we wanted to...to..."

"Make love to us?"

Charlie sighed in relief and nodded his head. "Yes. Make love to you...both of you...both of us." Charlie looked at her fearing her response to this shocking admission but Amy just gazed at him with a cryptic smile on her face. He felt the need to hurry on to the mitigating part.

"But then we decided that trying to turn you into sex objects would just make us horny selfish jerks...and we didn't want to do that," he continued, and was heartened to see the cryptic smile on Amy's face soften.

"That's when Walt asked me if you were happy."

"And that's when you and Walt decided to help us be happy?"

"Yeah."

Amy gazed at him for a few moments.

"Let's pay our check and go home," she said softly.

Amy dropped the car keys on the island and turned to Charlie. "I'm going to take a shower since I didn't take one at the gym." She looked back over her shoulder at him as she headed for the stairs.

"You can join me if you like."

Charlie grinned and followed after her. He undressed in his room, brushed his teeth and relieved himself before heading for Amy's bedroom. Her bathroom door was open and he heard water running, but it was not the shower. Amy was in the free-standing bathtub. It was oval-shaped and large, with sloping sides, similar to something found in a spa, and surrounded by a low tiled platform. There were two faucets located at the middle of the tub, one a standard spout, the other a broad shower head attached to a flexible metal hose. The bathtub was pale blue in color, giving the water a pleasing outdoors look, and could easily accommodated several people. It was a perfect place to luxuriate and Amy was doing just that, reclining against the sloping end of the slowly-filling tub, her eyes closed—a picture of pure contentment. Charlie stood looking at her, watching the water rise around her beautiful body and his cock immediately leaped upright to a full erection and tingled with anticipation.

God she's so beautiful...that golden porcelain skin, the shape of her body, so perfect, those beautiful breasts, perfectly shaped and still youthful in their firmness, with rosy areolae and prominent pink nipples, And her legs...god those legs, I've never seen any as beautiful...

Amy opened her eyes and looked up at him, standing by the tub with a smile on his face and a huge erection pointing at her.

"So you're glad to see me," she said, looking at his boisterous penis. Charlie blushed but didn't say anything.

"Well, come in. I need somebody to wash my hair."

Amy sat up and slide forward. Charlie stepped in and sat down behind her then encircled her with his arms and legs. She leaned back against him and turned her face to his and their lips met in a slow sensuous kiss. He took her breasts in his hands and gently caressed them and pulled on the nipples. Amy felt his erection pressing against her and wriggled her bottom against it.

"Mmmm..." she murmured through the kiss. "You are glad to see me."

The lay for a while, kissing, Charlie gently caressing Amy's body. When the water reached her shoulders, Amy turned it off and handed a hairbrush to Charlie.

"Brush my hair, honey—just get the tangles out." He took the brush and gently removed the tangles, holding one handful of hair in his palm at a time. He took his time, enjoying the soft smoothness of Amy's long brown hair.

"I think that's good," Charlie finally said, handing her the brush.

Amy turned the water on and handed the nozzle to him. He wet her hair, being careful to not let the water run down over her face. When it was thoroughly wet he squeezed some shampoo into his palm and rubbed his hands together.

"Have you ever washed a girl's hair, Charlie?"

"Uh, no...but how hard could it be?"

Amy smiled in bemusement at his brash certainty.

"Of course. Just massage my scalp...yes, like that..." She closed her eyes and relaxed to the soft feel of his fingers moving through her hair and gently massaging her scalp. It felt sensuous and loving and she again felt his erection against her lower back and his thighs holding her hips.

"Mmmm...honey, that's so good," she murmured softly. As Charlie massaged his mother's head and ran the long tresses of her hair through his fingers, he felt a closer connection with her, a profound intimacy forged by the simple act of washing her hair and body. When he thought the hair sufficiently clean, he slipped his arms around her and hugged her.

"I think your hair's clean," Charlie whispered in her ear, then kissed her cheek. Amy turned her head and smiled then handed him the nozzle. He rinsed the hair, careful again not to let soapy water run over her face. He handed the nozzle back to her and without waiting for further instruction picked up the bottle of body wash, squeezed some into his palms and began washing her. First her neck and shoulders, her upper back and chest, then lifting her arms one-by-one, he washed them slowly, caressing the palms of her hands and her fingers and lifting her arms high to apply the soapy caress to her armpits. He came to her breasts, half submerged in the water and touched his hands and fingers softly over them, lingering there, wanting to intimately know every inch of her body.

When he had washed all of her that was not submerged, he took the nozzle and rinsed off the soap, then put his lips to her ear.

"Stand up."

Amy did so, and his heart beat faster as he watched her rise from the soap-clouded water like Botticelli's Venus emerging from the ocean standing radiantly nude on a scalloped seashell. His mother's buttocks were inches from his face and he couldn't help himself; putting his hands on her hips, he leaned forward and kissed one beautiful cheek, then the other.

Then spreading body wash on his hands, Charlie began gently rubbing the cleansing wash over the smooth skin of her back and sides and the soft round globes he had kissed. He slid a fingertip down the cleft between them to wash the little opening hidden there. Then he reached his arms around her to touch his soapy hands to her abdomen and pubic mound and ruffled his fingertips through the thick black curls. He brushed his hand lightly over the lips of her vulva, her thighs, hips, and then washed her legs, closing both hands around them, one at a time, and massaged them with body soap down to her feet.

When he was done he took the nozzle and standing up, carefully rinsed her—her back and bottom, then turning her around, her arms, breasts, abdomen, pubic mound, vulva, thighs, and legs. Charlie rinsed her slowly, lost in the beauty of her body, and the wonderful feel of it under his hands.

When he was done, he stepped around her, guided her back and sat her on the wide edge of the tub. Then he spread her legs apart and kneeled down between them.

"Mom," he said gazing up into her eyes, then kissed her, soft and gently, a kiss charged with desire. Amy wrapped her arms around his head and welcomed his lips and tongue. Then he kissed her breasts and took her nipples into his mouth and caressed and sucked them.

"Mmmm..." responded Amy and took his head in her hands to encourage him. In a few moments Charlie then kissed his way down her abdomen and when he reached her navel he swirled his tongue around in it, bringing more murmurs of pleasure. Amy quivered when he pushed her thighs further apart and kissed his way through the soft pubic hair to her waiting vulva, but only kissed it once. Instead he lifted a leg and kissed high up on the inside of her thigh, his cheek brushing against her warm outer labia. He kissed his way along the leg and stroked it with his tongue as he slowly made his way down. He lifted the leg even higher and licked behind the knee with his tongue, bringing forth another soft mmmm.

To Amy, everything around them seemed to fade away. She closed her eyes, enraptured by the irresistible pleasure of the caresses of her body and the intense desire she felt building within her.

Charlie lowered the leg and turned his attention to the other one. He lifted it up and caressed it behind the knee with his tongue. Amy never would have thought that the crook of her knees would produce the erotic pleasure she felt as he lavished the knee with the same attention as the first, and the tingling pleasure grew as he slowly made his way up the leg, kissing and licking the smooth golden skin. When he came to the top of her thigh, his cheek brushed up against the plump outer lip of her labia and he pressed his tongue into the warm cleft between it and her thigh and slowly licked it from top to bottom several times. Then he trailed his tongue across the labia to the cleft on the other side and caressed it as well.

"Ahhh...umm" Amy moaned and Charlie felt her hips tremble. He raised his head and looked at her then touched her cheek with his fingertips. She looked down at him with half-open eyes, touched his head and gave him a dreamy smile of contentment. He returned to her waiting Delta of Venus, warm and dewy with anticipation. First he tickled her perineum with just the tip of his tongue then licked the labia with its full width, from just above her puckered little anus to just below her hidden clitoris, slowly and lightly, savoring every millimeter of the journey. Then again...and again... and again.

"Ohhh god...oh my god!" Amy groaned, curling her fingers in his hair.

Charlie paused then touched the glistening folds with two fingertips and brushed them with light touches from top to bottom, feeling their warmth and wetness.

"Ohhhh, Charlie...mmmm." Amy murmured.

He slipped his index finger between the outer lips and caressed the wavy and more delicate inner lips a few times. He heard a soft "Mmmm..." from her and pushed his finger into her opening, warm and slippery with arousal. He caressed it everywhere he could reach, enchanted by the silky smoothness of her vagina. His finger found the place he sought, up behind the clitoris, swollen and bumpy, and very responsive to his touch.

"Oooo...aaagh," Amy moaned.

With his finger still moving within her, electrifying her senses, Charlie gave the full length of her labia another slow stroke with his tongue. He saw that her clitoris had emerged from the folds hiding it and glistened like a little pearl. But he still didn't touch it. Another full lick, his tongue, stroking the smooth skin of her perineum and moist quivering labia, and stopping short of the glistening little gem...again...and again. He sensed her sexual tension increasing and felt her body tremble with ardent need. He felt her fingers tug his hair, trying to pull his mouth to where she desperately wanted it.

"Ohhh god Charlie...stop...stop teasing me..."

Charlie heeded her plea and he closed his lips around her clitoris and sucked it and caressed it with his tongue.

"AAAAAGH!" she gasped.

Charlie took his finger from her vagina and put both hands under her and pulled her body up to hold her vulva harder against his mouth. He ravished the swollen clitoris with his lips and tongue, sometimes sucking it and the surrounding folds of her labia into his mouth, sometimes abandoning it to push his tongue as deeply into her vagina as he could. The taste of her on his tongue sent new tremors of arousal through his loins, heightened by the woody musky scent of her vagina.

Soon he felt her hips begin to move against his mouth and he pressed it to her with greater urgency.

"Ahhhh—MMMM...Ahhh—MMMM!" Amy gasped and her abdomen shuddered and heaved with convulsions.

"OOOH—AAAGH!...AAAAAGH! AAAAAGH!!!" she screamed as an intense orgasm crashed over her and she soon pushed his head away with both hands.

Charlie lowered her down then laid his head on her stomach. Amy held it in her hands as he held her, feeling the tremors of her body fading away and the rapid beating of her heart slowing.

"Ohhh my little kitty," Amy moaned when she began to regain her breath, "ohhh my fucking little kitty."

Charlie rose and gently moved her back into the tub. They lay side-by-side in the hot water's soothing embrace with their arms around each other. Charlie kissed her gently then whispered "I love you Mom."

"I love you too," she said then smiled at him. "That was incredible, Charlie. How did you get so good at it? Most men don't have a clue how to do it and I can't imagine any of your high school girlfriends could have taught you."

"Oh," Charlie said. "I did my homework." He only smiled when she pressed him for more and diverted her from the topic with a question of his own.

"Your little kitty," he said. "You mean your pussy?"

She looked at him a few moments before answering.

"Yes."

"Why do you call it that?"

"Okay," she replied, "this is something you need to know—I hate that word."

"Pussy? Why?...that's what everybody calls it."

"I can't really say," Amy said after a moment's thought, "it's always just struck me as demeaning...maybe because it's also an insult that I think indirectly disparages women."

"I get it Mom. I won't ever say it...it'll be Little Kitty, capital L capital T...LT."

Amy smiled. "Thank you sweetheart. But don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude when it comes to sex talk. In fact..." She paused.

"'In fact what?" Charlie asked, intrigued.

"Well," Amy said, seeming a little bashful, 'I sometimes like to talk dirty during sex."

'Wow, Mom."

"But I won't if you don't like it."

"Oh I'd like it," Charlie said grinning. "Can I talk dirty too?"

"Sure honey," she said, then grinned. "Within bounds of decency."

Charlie laughed. "I'll try Mom, I'll try."

The lay quietly for a few more minutes, then Amy stirred.

"The water's getting a little cold," she said and turned on the hot water again.

"Ah, that feels better," she soon said then shut the off the water and turned to Charlie.

"Stand up," Amy said, "it's your turn."

Charlie looked at her and raised his eyebrows. He felt his penis rising again and he grinned in anticipation as he complied. Amy began washing his body with the same sensuous caresses with which he had washed and aroused her. The flat of her hands glided over his chest and abdomen, then her arms went around him to wash his back. He felt her breasts and erect nipples against his chest, and her pubic mound with its soft hair pressing his erection against his abdomen. Her hands still around him, she kneeled down and he saw his penis inches from her face. But she was focused on his backsides—her hands glided over his taught buttocks and her fingertips trailed through the valley between his cheeks, sending a tremor through his loins.

Then his legs. They were half-submerged in the water but she reached down beneath the surface to rub her hands over them. Finishing that, she took more soap in her palms and washed his thighs, front and back, and his hips. Then she slipped a soapy hand between his legs and rubbed her fingers back and forth over his perineum, her palm caressing the bottom of his hanging testicles.

"Mmm," Charlie murmured. Then he felt a finger on his anus, gently caressing it. No girl had ever done that to him and the pleasure of it surprised him.

"Oh god," he moaned. Her touch was intoxicating; his loins tingled with fire and his rock-hard cock trembled, desperate for her touch. Then her hand was gone, and in a moment he felt it close around his erection. He looked down at her and she raised her eyes to him and smiled as she stroked it with one soapy hand and rubbed its crown with her thumb, and fondled his balls with her other hand, her coquettish smile arousing him as much as her touch.

Amy finally stood up and picked up the hose and nozzle and she stood in front of him, then behind, caressing him and rinsing the soap away. When she was done she returned the nozzle to its holder and looked into his eyes.

"Come here, love," she whispered and pulled him to her. She kissed him with her lips parted, her tongue seeking his. Charlie pushed his tongue into her mouth and found hers, lavishing it with wet caresses. He slipped a hand down her back onto her buttocks, his middle finger nestled between her cheeks. He pulled her lower body against his and she pressed her mound against his erection and began moving her pelvis from side to side, caressing his trapped erection with her pubic mound.

"Mmmm...Mom," Charlie murmured through the kiss.

In a moment, she released him and kneeled down, smiled up at him, and took his erect cock in her hand. Leaning forward, she gave its tip a long slow caress with her tongue.

Charlie shuddered at the touch. "Oh god Mom..." he moaned, then felt her lips close over the crown of his penis. He closed his eyes and his mind to anything but the cool wet embrace of her mouth and the electrifying feel of her tongue sliding over his erection. Amy lowered her head, slowly engulfing her son's cock in her mouth. When she had taken in all of it, her nose buried in his pubic hair, she closed her lips tightly around its base and held it there in a still embrace, the length of her tongue pressed against its underside.

"Ohhh god..." Charlie moaned and curled his fingers into her hair, "Oh...my...god, Mom."

Then her head was moving back, her lips and tongue sliding over the inflamed erection then closing tightly around the crown and licking and sucking it. Charlie jerked from the intensity of the pleasure and then she took him fully into her mouth again and began moving back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Charlie gasped and her head stopped moving, her lips clamped around the base of his erection and her tongue caressing it.

Then she released it from her mouth and pushed its length up against his abdomen with her hand. Holding its tip against his body with one hand and cradling his balls with the other, she leaned forward and licked it from testicles to crown, again, again, and again. Charlie watched her, mesmerized by the magic her tongue worked on him, and the heart-stopping pleasure it gave him. He watched as she took a testicle into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue and lips, another shocking delight new to him. In a few seconds another electrifying jolt—Amy again touched his anus and caressed it, then pressed her fingertip to the opening and wiggled it around for a few moments before withdrawing. Charlie had never felt such a thing and a guttural moan escaped him. Amy's mouth moved to his other testicle and gave it the same caresses of illicit motherly love as the first. As she did so, she tickled his scrotum and the underside of his balls.

1...1213141516...19