Of Mothers and Milfs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," he said tentatively, squeezing a nipple as he did so. "I have an idea."

"Oh? What?"

"It would be easier to show you." He paused the movie and pushed the comforter off. "Sit on my lap," he said.

Amused, Amy looked at him with feigned skepticism. "Whatever for?"

"You'll see...it's something Bella would like."

"Bella?"

"Yeah, you could call it energetic movie watching."

Amy had to laugh. "Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Just sit on my lap," Charlie instructed and as Amy started to comply, he stopped her.

"No, not that way. Face the TV."

Amy gave him a piercing looked but turned and backed toward his lap. As she settled down over his thighs, her legs wide to straddle him, she felt his penis press against her bottom. Charlie pushed it down and pulled her hips toward him, and as she settled down she felt his penis nestle against her vulva.

"Almost there, Mom," he whispered, "but this is uncomfortable—can you left up a little?"

Amy did so and waited for Charlie to adjust himself. She felt him reach under her and then the tip of his cock poke between her labia.

"You sneaky devil," she said, but didn't resist as he lowered her down and her vagina engulfed his eager erection.

"That's better," he whispered in her ear.

"If you say so," she teased, then pulled the comforter back over them. "All right, intermissions over."

Charlie pushed the Play button and Amy leaned back against him as Belle resumed her ribald and comic exploration of life. Charlie put his arms around her and one hand found a breast to cup and the other settled on her pubic mound with one finger quietly resting where her clitoris lay hidden.

They remained still, making no movements and enjoying the movie while joined in their motionless but pleasing intercourse. The first time Bella did something hilarious they laughed so hard that Charlie's cock danced in Amy's quavering vagina and she instinctively clenched down on it.

"Oh my god!" they moaned simultaneously, causing them to laugh even more.

"Energetic laughing," Amy said when she finally caught her breath.

"Yeah, we should watch Blazing Saddles after this," Charlie suggested half-seriously.

They settled back to watch the rest of Poor Things, their only movements coming when Bella made them laugh.

"Oh god Mom," Charlie eventually moaned, "I can't wait much longer."

Amy turned her head to him and they kissed. "Me either, love, but it's almost over so be patient." She accompanied her advice with an affectionate contraction of her vaginal muscle.

"Aaaagh..." Charlie moaned, but remained still.

Soon the credits started to roll. Amy immediately pushed the comforter off, rose up from Charlie, turned to face him, threw her leg over him and again straddled him. He grinned widely as she reached down, took his erection in her hand and lowered herself onto it.

"Mmmm..." Amy murmured as Charlie's hands closed over her breasts. Their mouths came together in a long fervent kiss and Amy began thrusting back and forth on his penis. Their long wait for this moment, with penis and vagina embracing each other, left them so aroused that it was only moments before their pent-up need exploded.

Charlie pumped his cock energetically into her and erupted in an explosive ejaculation. Amy felt his semen burst into her and she bucked wildly and shouted with ecstasy as an orgasmic earthquake overwhelmed her.

As it subsided, she collapsed on him. Both their hearts were racing and their chests heaving, and they held each other as their bodies slowly calmed.

"Thank you, Bella," Amy murmured.

"Indeed," whispered Charlie.

* * *

Walt opened his eyes and memories of the night before flooded into his mind. It was morning and he was in his mother's bed, but she was not there, and the sound of running water was coming from the open bathroom door. He stretched and yawned, then got out of bed and looked into the bathroom. Emily was in the shower, her body hazy and indistinct through the frosted glass of the shower door.

He thought of opening the door and joining her but decided to shower in his own bathroom. First he checked his cell phone for messages and there was only one, a text from Charlie sent early that morning— five thumbs-up emojis. Walt grinned and replied with one of his own—five exploding firecrackers followed by five red hearts.

After showering and shaving, he put on a pair of boxer shorts and a tee shirt. When he walked back into Emily's bedroom he was disappointed to see that she was not there in her bed waiting for him. He headed downstair and found her at the kitchen counter, her back to him, wearing a long white robe, and making coffee. He walked up behind her.

"Mornin Mom," Walt said and put his arms around her and kissed her cheek. Emily leaned back against him and turned her head toward him.

"Good morning, Walt," she said, barely getting the words out before Walt put his fingers on her chin and turned her face more to him and gave her a prolonged kiss, tender and gentle.

"I think we should stay in today," he whispered in her ear.

Emily pushed the brew button and turned around.

"Sure, sweetie...but I'm not going upstairs with you until I've had some coffee," she said and walked out of the kitchen. Walt watched her go, wondering where she was going. It was only a couple of minutes though, before she returned with her laptop.

"I have some work things I have to take care of," she said. "The fall semester will be here before I know it." She poured herself a cup of coffee and one for Walt, then sat down at the island and opened the laptop. He sat down opposite her and took out his cell phone.

They sat in silence, Emily working on her planning for the fall curriculum and Walt browsing his favorite web sites. Occasionally he looked up and watched her as she worked, brows furrowed in concentration, a look that only enhanced her appeal to him.

After what seemed like hours, Emily closed her laptop and looked up.

"Well Walt, what do you want to do today?" she asked with a little smile on her lips.

"I think we should stay home," Walt said again. He stood up, came around the counter, put his arms around her and kissed the back of her neck.

"Mmmm," Emily said, leaning back against him. Walt looked down over her shoulder at her robe, open a little between her breasts. He could see she wasn't wearing anything under the robe and slipped his hand in and cupped her breast.

"Hmm, what have I unleased?" Emily asked playfully then stood up and turned around to him. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

"I've had my coffee now," she whispered in his ear then took his hand and led him to the stairs.

In the bedroom Emily walked to the bed, and with her back still to him, undid the sash of her robe and slipped it off. Walt looked at her, at her petite body. It showed little sign of aging—she could be mistaken for an eighteen year girl he thought—every bit as youthful looking as Steffi Conzen's, the only other female body he had ever seen and touched. His eyes were drawn to the shapely swells of Emily's petite buttocks and the cleft between them. Wow...I could look at her butt all day he thought to himself.

Emily turned around and looked at him. As he had done when presented with the delightful sight of her body from the back, Walt just wanted to look and absorb the vision of his mother he now gazed at, stunningly beautiful in its nakedness, so arousing he felt he might burst. Her face, with its startling light blue eyes, framed by her ash blonde hair; her breasts, only slightly larger than an orange, with small rosy areolae and pink nipples, now erect; her narrow, almost boyish hips, elegant slim legs and dark brown pubic hair, thick and wavy, and her lower lips peeking out from between her legs, every part of her achingly beautiful to him in the morning light.

Emily smiled, then came and kissed him lightly on the lips. She took hold of his tee-shirt and lifted it up and off, then stroked his chest with her fingertips for a moment before reaching down for the waistband of his shorts. She removed them then held them up for a moment before dropping them to the floor with a theatrical gesture. Walt was captivated by his mother's actions and mesmerized by her smiling seductiveness, and he closed his eyes as his body shivered with anticipation.

"Come," Emily said, and got into the bed, and Walt quickly followed her. She turned to him as he lay down beside her and they embraced and kissed, softly and gently at first, then Walt's eagerness overcame him and his kisses became more insistent.

"Walt, honey," Emily said, "slow down, we have all day."

"Sorry Mom...I just—"

"Shhh...it's okay. Last night was different. It was your first time and you had an urgency that couldn't be denied...and that's okay—I loved it, my body loved it. You gave me three orgasms, remember, and it was wonderful."

She paused and kissed him. "But today is for you in a different way. Today is for you to learn about women and...how to make love to a woman, how to make her feel secure and happy when she's in your arms, how to please her sexually and emotionally. Do this and she'll likely want to do the same for you."

Walt realized the wisdom of this, and felt a bit embarrassed by his rushed approach.

"I'm sorry—" he started to say, but Emily put a fingertip to his lips.

"Don't be. The way you desired me so desperately was...it was very erotic to me and it really...umm...turned me on," she said, sure she had blushed at saying it.

Grinning, Walt put his hand on her cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

"I turned you on?"

"You did, love. But now I want you to learn more ways to turn me on...and all the women in your life that are going to fall in love with you."

All the women... Walt mused, then replied happily "I'm ready when you are" as he touched a fingertip to her nipple.

"The main thing I want you to do, something that all women need and want...is for you to put aside your desires for a moment and see to her needs and desires first. Devote yourself to that. Talk to her, touch her, learn from her and her body what her needs are, what gives her pleasure. And most importantly, what her emotional needs are."

"I get it Mom...I think. It's the difference between making love and just...hmm, fucking?"

"Yes, and we'll talk about language later, but that's it."

"So, where do we start?"

Emily smiled at him.

"Touch me. Get to know my body, how it responds, what it likes...what I like."

Walt gazed at her for a moment then touched his fingertips to her lips. She kissed them, then he slowly traced them over her cheek. He brushed her earlobe and neck with a light, feathery touch then continued downward, running his fingertips over her body—her shoulders and arms, chest, sides.

Emily felt a trail of tingling nerves everywhere Walt's fingers roamed over her skin. When he touched where she was sensitive, she shuddered and made a low hmmmm of pleasure. Her soft noises and the shudders encouraged Walt and guided him in his exploration of her body.

He touched a breast and heard Emily's breath catch. Then he closed his hand over it and stroked its side with his thumb, and caressed the areola and nipple with his fingertips. He loved the feel of her breasts, smooth and firm, and how the small pink nipples grew longer under his fingertips. Emily quivered from the pleasure radiating from her nipple. "Mmmm...yes," she said softly.

Soon Walt moved his hand to caress the other breast. Using just his fingertips, he traced over its contours, slowly and lightly, loving the feel of the smooth alabaster skin. He touched the nipple with his forefinger and circled over it, eliciting another "mmmm..." then began rolling the nipple between his fingers.

"Ooooh!" Emily gasped and he quickly pulled hand away.

"Mom?"

"It's okay," she said, putting his hand back on her breast. "It's a funny quirk I have—my left breast and nipple are extremely sensitive, much more so than my right breast. You could give me an orgasm just by playing with it."

"Jeez...that's kinda a weird, Mom."

"Well, there's something even weirder. There's an erotic connection between my nipples and my upper lip. If you attend to both at the same time it's incredibly intense, especially with my left nipple."

"Mom..." Walt said, grinning, "are you some kind of sexual mutant?"

Emily laughed and gave him a little jab in the side with her elbow.

"No, some small percentage of women have it...the lucky ones."

"Let me give it a try," Walt said, moving to kiss her.

"No...not yet...it's too potent for the preliminaries."

"Shoot," Walt said. "But what would happen if I was kissing you and playing with your nipple while we were fu— err...screwing?"

"Hmmm...I don't know, it's never happened."

"Then we should try it sometime, Mom," Walt hopefully suggested.

"Yes...sometime, but not now, so continue what you were doing."

Walt's hand left Emily's breast and he traced his fingertips down over her abdomen. He caressed her navel for a few moments then moved lower. When he reached her pubic mound he ruffled his fingers through the dark brown hair and gently pulled some through his fingertips.

"It's so soft...almost silky," he said looking up at her.

"Do you like it? I hear most men don't these days."

"I love it, Mom," he reassured her, then traced his fingers down through the hidden valley along the sides of the outer labia and heard her breath catch. Then he slowly worked his way down her leg, sometimes grazing it with just his fingertips than moving back to stroke the same area with his full hand...slowly down the leg, touching everywhere, taking his time, no longer suffering from yesterday's urgent need to put his fingers into her, his first entry into that exclusive wonderland.

Down her far leg, then slowly up the one closer to him. He came to her hip and then down again, stopping with his hand resting on her knee...the up, slowly, with his fingertips...this time on the inside of her leg.

"Ummm...ummm" Emily murmured, and he felt her leg open a little. He came near to her vulva but stopped before touching it."

"Mom," he whispered. "I want to see your back."

Emily looked at him for a moment then smiled and turned over onto her stomach. She folded her arms in front of her and rested her head on them, her face turned toward him, still smiling.

Walt's gaze traveled over her shoulders and back, her slim waist, over her lovely bottom and down her legs. He touched the back of her neck with his fingertips and then down her back with feathery caresses. His fingertips grazed over one rounded cheek and down the back of the leg...back up over the soft cheek, then again, then the other leg, slowly, down and up, down and up.

Walt paused for a moment, his hand resting on a cheek, then traced with one finger along the little crease between the cheek and the back of the leg, one cheek then the other. Then slowly, ever so slowly, he traced a fingertip up the little valley between the soft alabaster globes, up to where it began.

Then down again, touching lightly, his fingertips not entering the valley, past the shy hidden anus and over the silky perineum to where her labia began, and he tickled their lower ends with his fingertips.

"Mmm...aaah," Emily murmured and Walt felt her body shiver at the touch. He caressed the delightful valley along its full length a few more times, each time teasing the lower lips and feeling the response of her body, and hearing her mmm...aaah. Then he leaned over and kissed the back of her neck again.

"I think you should turn over now," he whispered in her ear. She looked back at him.

"Oh, what do you have in mind now?" she asked, with a coquettish smile.

"You'll see," Walt replied, and lightly slapped her bottom.

Emily rolled over onto her back and smiled at him.

Walt, still propped up on one elbow, gazed up and down her body then used his fingertips to touch it from her neck to her thigh. He slipped his hand to her inner thigh and moved it upward, circling his fingertips over the warm smooth skin as he did so. He came to the juncture of her legs and traced his fingertips up over the labia. He caressed their outer surface then along their sides, their juncture with the thighs, then down to the soft warm skin between them and her anus. He tickled the tight little opening for a few moments then traced his fingertips back up to the labia and moved his middle finger up and down their length applying gentle pressure until it slipped inside the delicate inner lips.

"Mmmm...Walt" Emily said, and put her hand over his.

Walt looked at her, afraid he had done something she didn't like. "Mom?"

But she smiled. 'I just wanted to let you in on something."

"Okay," he said, still a little worried.

"Everything you've done so far has been perfect, how you've explored my body, caressing, fondling, taking your time, learning the responses. It's been very sensual—you can see by my nipples how aroused I am now."

Walt touched a finger to them and grinned and Emily took his hand and put it back between her legs.

"The last stop on your voyage of discovery is my little clitoris. It's been waiting for you, getting more and more excited the closer you get. But you have to slow down and enjoy the scenery along the way, and taste the local delights."

Mmmm...taste, again...does she want me to...

"It's about anticipation, sweetie. The closer you come with your marvelous touch, the more aroused a woman gets, the more desperately she wants you to touch her clitoris. When you finally do, it's magic for her...and explosive."

Walt resumed caressing Emily's labia. He lightly rubbed his fingers over them and sometimes teased them by slipping a fingertip between them and stroking up and down their length a few times then withdrawing. They were very wet and slippery now and he smelled the tantalizing aroma of her arousal. And he took his time as she wanted. When he finally slipped his finger into the warm expectant opening, he softly caressed it vagina, touching her vagina everywhere he could, and lingering for an embrace of the eager area hiding behind the clitoris.

As he caressed inside her, he could sense the tension rising in her body from the shivering of her loins, the low guttural sounds she made with increasing frequency, her closed eyes and open mouth, and her increasingly rapid breathing. He felt her hand close around his erect cock and stroke its full rigid length.

He soon began to tease her glistening little globe with brief touches, then withdrawing to go elsewhere. He made her wait for the next touch and he saw her need for it grow with each approach and abandonment.

"Ooooh," Emily moaned each time his fingers grazed it. The sound made him take pity on the eager little pearl and his fingers finally came to it and stayed. The more he caressed it the more her body moved and the more intense her sounds of pleasure became.

"Ooooooh...my god...oooh—ahhhh!" Emily moaned and she began to move her hips more rapidly. Walt's watched with fascination the intense surrender to the physical pleasure he saw on her face. Then the words fortune favors the bold strangely flashed through his mind, and he leaned downed and took her nipple, her supranaturally erotic left nipple, in his mouth and sucked on it and caressed it with his tongue.

Emily exploded. Her hips bucked upward and her abdomen shuddered rapidly.

"OOOH—AAAGH!...AAAAAGH! AAAAAAGH!!!" she gasped as an intense orgasm rocked her. Her hips arched upward and stayed elevated until she pushed his hand away. Walt watched her face, fascinated by the contortions of its delicate features and the intense but muffled vocalizations of her pleasure. Her orgasm seemed to come in pulses and her hips jerked several more times before she fell silent and her body collapsed, her chest heaving.