Off Limits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you're going on a date with one of Matthew's buddies," Amber said just as she took a selfie and posted it to her Instagram. "What did you say his name was again?"

"Uhhhhhh... Jordan," Kimberly mumbled from the fitting room as she squeezed herself into the tiniest dress she had ever tried on.

"Is he cute?"

"Oh, yes. Very."

"You lucky girl. He's Matthew's age, isn't he?"

"I don... I guess. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. Only here I am, wasting my time with the boys while you're not even a week in town, and you've scored a date with a hot 20-something-year-old."

"How's this one?" Kimberly asked, walking out of the fitting room clad in a black minidress. It was up to specification: short, tight, with a cleavage so deep she felt bare-breasted.

"Fuck, so hot..." Amber murmured, her eyes billowing out. She rose from her chair and rounded Kimberly, looking her over from all angles. "Wow, you've got an amazing bod, Kim."

Kimberly smiled coyly. "Not like yours."

Amber frowned, her eyes gravitating to her cousin's slim thighs that were bare almost to her crotch. "The fuck are you talking about? Your body is so fucking hot..." She faced Kimberly and reached around her to cup her behind. "And that ass..."

"Amber..." Kimberly groused, uncomfortable with her cousin massaging her buttocks and making such a public display of it, as well.

"What?!" Amber cried while manipulating the firm, young globes. "Your butt is so fucking tight and round like a sphere. I don't know a guy who wouldn't want to tap that." She gave it a few more presses, loving how muscular it felt in her grip. "Mine is more heart-shaped." She took Kimberly's hands and guided them to her magnificent backside that was covered with a flimsy skirt. "Here, feel it."

Kimberly felt extremely awkward at the offer, and yet she squeezed anyway. She was too curious as to how her bottom measured to her sexy cousin's. Facing one another in the middle of the department store, the girls molded each other's bums.

"It feels amazing," Kimberly deemed excitedly.

"Yeah?" Amber said while squeezing Kimberly back. "You like my ass?"

"Amber, you know I love your body. You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen."

Amber swelled with pride at the compliment. Even though she could tell it was a little awkward, she was enjoying this experience, and she could tell that Kimberly, for all her protests, was enjoying it, too. "If you love my body this much, then you should be really proud of yours."

"You think?" Kimberly asked, seeking validation.

"Yeah, Cuz! You're so hot. I bet if we stripped naked, you'd see that our bodies are not so different at all. We're the same height, 5' 6". And like, what do you weigh? 125?"

"120."

A scowl rose on the blonde's face. "Bitch. I guess I need to lose three pounds."

They guffawed, still softly squeezing each other's butts.

Amber then took note of Kimberly's pale bosom that was fairly exposed in the dress. "You've got an awesome rack, Kim."

Kimberly looked down into her deep cleavage. "I wish I were bigger."

"Don't we all?" Amber giggled. "But your tits are full and look beautiful. Do they stand up?"

Kimberly giggled, blushing hotly. "Yeah, they're perky. Thank god for that."

"What color are your nipples?"

"Amber!" Kimberly exclaimed, releasing her cousin's heart-shaped booty.

Amber laughed, finding Kimberly's bashfulness somewhat erotic, if erotic was the correct term. She wasn't sure of the precise adjective that would accurately depict the strange pulsing in her cooter at the moment. "Well, this dress is definitely coming home with us, but you should wear it with a push-up for the full effect."

"I don't have push-up bras."

"Fuck off."

"Seriously. I don't have one."

Amber furrowed a brow, finding it dubious at best. "What a self-respecting girl doesn't have at least one push-up bra in her wardrobe?"

Kimberly remained quiet. She didn't want to divulge her low self-esteem to Amber, to explain the discomfort she felt when guys stared at her chest. The notion would be foreign to Amber anyway, she knew. Her cousin loved her bosom, and her tops made sure everyone was aware.

"Well, we need to remedy it this instant. Change and let's go."

***

At the end of a long day, Kimberly exited the shower and entered the guest room she'd been staying in. The black minidress she had purchased earlier today was already waiting for her on the bed along with a new pair of black boyshorts and a matching push-up bra. She uncoiled the towel on her hair and threw it on the floor next to a new pair of black five-inch-heel sandals. She looked around the room, flanked by several shopping bags.

She had spent all of her money in one day and had to ask her mother to wire her another grand. She'd explained to her that she needed a new wardrobe, and since Kimberly had always been a thoughtful girl, never asking for anything more than her allowance, her mother hadn't made a fuss about it. She was happy that she and Matthew were getting along well and that she was enjoying her vacation.

Kimberly untied the towel she was lapped in and started to get ready for her date with her brother. An hour into her shopping, she was baffled by what a poor dresser she truly was. Most of her clothes were loose-fitting, and she hadn't had a single piece of clothing in her possession that could be unequivocally described as sexy. Confidence issues aside, if she wanted to start dating, she needed first to attract guys. She had bought a couple of dresses, skirts, and low-cut tops. It would take a while until she felt comfortable wearing any of that, but for the first time in forever, she was willing to give it a shot.

Before they left the mall, Amber had scheduled an emergency appointment for Kimberly with her beautician, where she had both her fingernails and toenails done. She had never gone to a beautician before, and she knew it was about to change. She felt very feminine with a bright blue nail polish applied to perfection on her now-chiseled nails. She loved how sexy it made her feel.

Kimberly stood in front of the mirror and applied lotion on herself. She could use a shave, she thought, raking her fingers across the sprouting red on her mons. Should she go and shave? She dismissed the idea nearly as briskly as she had conjured it up. It wasn't that her brother would ever be gazing upon her sweet ginger pussy.

Leaving nothing to chance this time, Kimberly had asked Amber to make her pretty for her date, and the blonde was going to come in any second now to do her hair and makeup, so she put on her sexy lingerie and stood in front of the mirror while she waited.

"Lousy date? Poor dresser?" she mused while striking a sexy pose. "You have no idea what you've started because by the end of our date, you're gonna eat your words. I'm gonna turn you on so hard. You'll see..." She pushed her chest and bum out and moistened her lips. "I'll make you drool, Bro."

***

Matthew stood by his car while he waited for his date. He cut his eyes at the rightmost window on the second floor, wondering what Amber was up to. The second he realized he was falling madly in love with her, he avoided her at all cost. He and his cousin had grown closer over the past few months, perilously so. He knew, however, that Amber was merely being Amber, that she was just toying with him, and yet his heart didn't seem to get the memo. It was just so ridiculously easy to fall for that girl, cousin or not.

To his credit, he had kept his distance from her. He had even passed on the last time his aunt and uncle invited him over for dinner. He knew that if he were left alone with her again, he could end up doing something he would forever regret. Making a move on her would mean jeopardizing his relationship with the entire clan, never mind Amber would probably slap his face silly if he even dared try anything.

And then there was Jimmie, Amber's brother, an army veteran who had served two tours in Iraq. The dude looked like a killing machine and could probably rip a man's spine off with his bare hands. Jimmie had always been a fairly level-headed guy, but since returning from his last tour, he hadn't been quite himself. To put the icing on the cake, Jimmie and Matthew were buds. They worked out at the same gym, often going bar hopping together on the weekends. Jimmie would almost certainly take it badly had Matthew pursued his hottie sister.

Lost in thoughts of Amber, he hadn't even noted that his date exited the house and was walking down the steps. The clacking of high-heels roused him from his ruminations. For a second there, he thought he might've accidentally pulled up in front of the wrong house. Confusion quickly gave way to arousal, and finally, shame.

His bombshell of a date came to a stop a foot away from him and uttered in low, smoky voice, "Hi, I'm Kimberly."

"M-Matthew," he stammered.

Kimberly felt a wave of excitement rippling through her body. Was her brother... blushing?

"You look so handsome," she murmured in her new sexy voice while tugging at his open button-down shirt. "I had no idea..."

He did look handsome, Kimberly thought. He looked gorgeous.

"You look..." He swallowed, trying not to stare into that criminally-deep cleavage.

Kimberly felt herself swelling with excitement. Her date wasn't pretending to be nervous around her this time. He actually was.

She leaned in, placing her mouth in his ear. "You're so sweet..." She planted a wet, lingering kiss on his cheek and entered the car.

Like last night, they drove to the mini golf course, but this time, Kimberly almost wished they could drive all night long. Her brother, normally cool, calm and collected, was rambling about all kinds of politics while sneaking peeks at her bare thighs and so very-exposed chest. He was trying to be subtle about it, but he wasn't fooling anyone. She could hardly blame him though; she knew she was barely dressed.

At first, it was a bit intimidating, to feel so naked around him, but now she was starting to enjoy it, his manly attention. Watching Amber flirting all those years was paying dividends now because Matthew couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She had thought it might feel too weird, openly and deliberately seducing her date. Not only because this hunk was her older brother, but because she had serious doubts whether she could actually pull it off. But she was pulling it off, she could tell. Every time she ground her slim, milky thighs together, her date stole a glance. Every time she played with her hair for no reason at all, he was watching closely. When he did, she would slightly push her chest out, and he would nervously look away from her. Her rack was bursting out of her pretty black dress.

"This is so awesome for a first date," she opined while watching him swing at the ball.

"Is it?" he said, puzzled, since only 24 hours earlier she'd felt very differently.

"Oh, yeah," she replied in her sexy voice and strutted up to the ball. She felt so naked as she was getting ready to strike it. The posture made her dress ride so high up on her thighs. Dear god, he could probably see all way to her sexy boyshorts. "Um... Matthew?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you, um... maybe show me how? You seem really good at it, and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you." She giggled, feigning coyness. "At least not on our first date."

Her brother seemed stumped for a second there. "Uh, yeah, yeah, sure."

Kimberly cheered in her head. Not only was she stroking his ego, she also made herself a damsel in distress in the process, a damsel in need of a strong man to show her how it's done. That should win her a few points, she was certain. Oh, if she could only cry out in joy now. She knew she was doing so much better tonight.

Matthew approached his date as she was making slight adjustments to her posture. She looked so pretty it hurt, wiggling her tight little bubble butt as she was reading herself. Damn, she was showing so much skin she might as well have taken her dress off. She had a sensational body, he had to admit. Tall, slender, and shapely. When had she become so attractive? Far more attractive than his best-looking ex-girlfriend. And what a transformation from last night! The girl he had taken out yesterday was nothing like this one. This one was a hot fox, cool and flirty.

"Okay, you should probably stand a little closer to the ball and try to—"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but... do you think maybe you could guide me through it? I want you to help me put it in."

Matthew felt a throb in his pants at Kimberly's wanton delivery. Not in a million years did he believe that she could turn it around the way she had tonight. He almost felt sorry for himself that she was off-limits. He stood behind her and corrected her posture, tugging her shoulders back, kicking between her heals. He wasn't sure if he was reading her to putt the ball or for him to take her from behind.

"Okay, try now."

"No, help me, help me," she whined like a little slut. "I don't want to miss the hole."

He thought of rejecting her plea, for this was going too far, but the way she pouted, the way she batted her eyelashes like she was about to weep had this strange effect on him. Incapable of saying no, he took a timid step closer to her. As soon as Kimberly felt his body against her, she backed up, nestling her ass against his groin. She couldn't believe how brazen she was, but she was going for broke tonight. When her brother would be rating this date, she wanted a perfect ten.

The close encounter triggered Matthew's manhood to swell. Why was she doing this to him? Why did she have to be so flirty, and pretty, and... fuck!

Kimberly tensed up, feeling her brother's penis expanding right along the cleft of butt. Even if this was a pretend date, this was definitely not a pretend boner, she told herself. It shocked her, that Matthew was finding her so arousing that he wanted to fuck her—or at least his body did. She found herself angered by it, confused, and... turned on. No, that last part wasn't right. She couldn't be possibly turned on. For crying out loud, this was Matthew!

She wanted to pull away, to slap him, to call him a sick pervert, but every inch that cock gained between her ass cheeks brought the temperature between her legs ten degrees higher, and it was intoxicating. Why was her body responding so strongly to this wicked act? Even before the question fully formed in her head, she could feel her nipples thickening. A breath caught in her chest as the little tips tensed, prodding into the cups of her bra. The sensation of them pricking the lace instantly shot a tingling sensation along her sex, which started secreting as a result.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, this isn't happening... it can't be."

The siblings stood still for what seemed like forever, both drawing measured breaths. Matthew was incredibly erect, his member pushing hard against his sister's tight little ass. He knew she could feel it, and he wanted to die of embarrassment. Reluctantly, he curled his arms around her. Kimberly couldn't help but shudder, feeling his warm breath on her neck. Why did he have to go and breathe on her neck? Didn't he know how sensitive her neck was?!

Steeling his nerves, Mathew blocked out her sweet, musky fragrance and gripped her wrists. He could almost swear her neck drew closer to his mouth as he was steadying her grip on the club. With his hands on her wrists, he drew back before he gently guided their motion to make contact with the ball. It was such a gentle strike that the ball barely moved an inch.

Neither commented on that. Kimberly had other things to worry about at the moment, like the fact that her little virgin sex was oozing. She almost fainted when she caught a whiff of her arousal. She was ripe for him, she knew. She prayed her brother couldn't smell her, smell her willingness from feeling his erection along the cleavage of her chiseled ass. She needed to quickly disengage before she trickled on the green carpet. She would deal with her treacherous body later.

She pulled away and excused herself to the bathroom. Distraught, Matthew shook his head as she walked away. He could tell she was shaken up, and he felt mortified. Kimberly returned a few minutes later. Her panties were moist, but there was very little she could do about that now. Matthew had it easier since his erection had depleted moments ago. It was inevitably awkward for next couple of rounds, but somehow, they managed to put it behind them, and while the conversation never quite flowed from that point on, at the very least, it was not embarrassing.

After an hour of miniature golf, they took a drive to a bar Matthew frequented on the weekends. Kimberly opted to sit at the bar, and her date pulled the stool for her like a proper gentleman. The bartender thought to card the lady but changed his mind when Matthew slipped him a twenty. With a big grin, he got them a couple of beers along with a shot for Kimberly.

They gulped down their drinks, and by the time they were sipping from their second round of beers, the awkwardness was dissipating. The music was rocking, the conversation bettering, and Kimberly was engaging this time, taking great interest in her date and sharing back when it was her turn. And suddenly, without even noticing, she felt like she was on a legitimate date.

"You know, you have really beautiful eyes," she murmured, gazing deep into her brother's blue eyes, which were a little brighter than her steely ones. "They're sort of drawing you in. It's so strange. I never really noticed until now."

"Thanks," he replied sheepishly, disregarding the fact that she supposedly hadn't even met him until today. "You have a really beautiful... well, everything."

She giggled sweetly at him. As she did, her hand inched closer to his on the counter. It was almost imperceptible, and a different guy might not have even noticed. Matthew had keen eyesight though, and his hand tactfully gravitated toward hers. Their hands kept closing the distance in the following minutes until Kimberly could see in the corner of her eye that this was as close as they would get without touching. Taking a leap of faith that her date wouldn't pull away, she extended her index finger to his and started stroking.

A shudder rolled down Matthew's spine. He was familiar with the feeling, with its bewitching powers, and he was concerned by it. How could this even be happening? How could his sister evoke such strong romantic emotion in him? This was where he needed to take a step back, to try to contain the situation, but for whatever reason, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Kimberly felt a flutter in her belly when her brother's finger danced around hers. It was scary, but in the best meaning of the word. Her ex-boyfriend had only once stirred up such excitement in her but not quite. This was next-level type of fluttering.

Desperate to cling to the feeling, she threw all caution into the wind, and one of her heels brushed up against her brother's shin. Matthew nearly jumped up in his seat. He glanced down, seeing her sitting with one slim leg atop the other, stroking his leg with her slutty high-heel sandal. He swallowed, noting that the dress was barely covering her upper thighs.

He knew he should put a stop to it; his mother had raised him better than this. He looked up from her sexy legs, but, pathetically enough, he couldn't find the words. Or wouldn't? His little sister had a sultry glint in her eyes, one that made his cock as hard as Valerian steel. Another quick peek at her cleavage made his dick flex twice. Man, she was so fuckable.

Kimberly registered every one of her brother's hungry glances, at her thighs, at her bust. My god, what an amazing feeling! She never felt so alive. She knew she was a puddle inside, and she couldn't care less. Her nipples stood taut in her push-up bra, sending all kinds of delicious sensations shooting through her. If she were only allowed to strum at her pretty little clit now, she would orgasm in seconds. He virgin pussy was pulsating, and her heart was racing. What was happening to her? She never felt anything like this.