Off Limits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alcohol or not, neither could endure the tension for more than half-a-minute, and they broke away when Kimberly left to the bathroom. Upon her return, Matthew took care of the check and drove his date back home. He pulled up to the curb and put the car in park. The radio was playing "Take My Breath Away" from Top Gun, which did nothing to alleviate the sexual tension they were both feeling.

"Did you have a good time, Kimberly?"

His date looked intently at him, as if everything but his face turned blurry. Maybe it had. "Do you really have to ask?"

She scooched closer and put her hand on his thigh. She wasn't drunk, and she was aware there could be grave consequences to her actions. She knew that her date was actually her brother, and maybe tomorrow she would wake up hating herself, but right now, she couldn't bring herself to care about any of that. She just wanted his tongue in her mouth.

Matthew glanced down, watching her stroking his thigh. He couldn't believe how badly he wanted her hand there, how attracted he was to his sister. He knew by now that this experiment had gone awry, at least on his end. There was something seriously messed up with him, he thought. This was the second time in recent months that he had been feeling things he should never feel for a female member of the family.

Not only was he in love with his cousin, he was now finding his sister fuckable. No, it was more than that. He was drawn to her, in the very same way he had felt right before he'd fallen for Amber. Dear god, Kimberly had grown up, he thought. Gone was the awkward girl with the beaver teeth. She was now a legit babe, no less than Amber.

He looked her over again while she stared into his eyes. He wanted her; it was pointless to even try to deny it. He wanted to feel her naked body against his, to feel her up. He wanted to put his dick in her mouth and blow a huge load straight down her tight little throat. He wanted to squeeze his dick into her silken pussy, to pound into his little sister. He was already seeing it transpiring in the mind's eye, his cock sliding into her hot, young body, feeling her bathing his manhood in warm oils when he would push her over the edge...

Drifting farther and farther away, swept by one erotic thought after another, he thought of kissing her, just surrendering to what he felt. But then something occurred to him: the date was still officially on. What would happen once he proclaimed the end of their date? Would she still be stroking? Would she take her hand off? Would she slap his face if he made a move on her and call their mother?

"Date's officially over," he murmured, praying that her hand wouldn't leave his thigh.

Kimberly was taken aback by his announcement. This could only mean one thing: her brother wanted her hand off of him. She felt a crushing feeling engulfing her like a toxic mist, sucking the excitement and happiness that she'd been feeling tonight. She wanted to die.

She jerked her hand away and scooched back.

Matthew shut his eyes, painfully. He couldn't believe he thought she actually wanted him to kiss her. What the hell was the matter with him? His sister came to him in need, and he nearly took advantage of her. That does it. He'd hit the bottom of the barrel.

"I had an amazing time tonight with you, Kim."

Kimberly bobbed her head, not daring to look directly at him in fear she might not be able to stifle the tears.

"I can't believe how much fun you were tonight," Matthew continued, his voice low, tinged with sadness. "You were so much fun, and you looked... you look..." His eyes roved over her taut body that was so exposed to him in her tight, black minidress. He turned his head away and gazed out the window. It hurt to look at her, as if he were staring directly at the sun. "Well... I think you get my point." He heaved a sigh, sensing the full weight of the disappointment. "Tonight was... a ten. Easy. Next time you're out on a date, just follow everything you did tonight, and you can't go wrong."

His sister was listening but not really listening. She was definitely not looking at him. She couldn't wait to get out of the car and cry herself to sleep. "Okay, um... are we done here?"

Matthew bobbed his head heavily, and Kimberly stormed out of the car.

***

"Knock, knock," Amber whispered while knocking softly on Kimberly's door at 3 in the morning. She opened the door to a crevice and peeked in to see Kimberly lying in bed while facing the open window. She entered the dim room and gently closed the door behind her before she wobbled in her high heels to the bed. She plunked herself down and ran her fingers in her cousin's hair. "Hey, you up?"

"Yeah," Kimberly whispered back. She made sure the blanket covered her as she was wearing nothing but an old tee shirt and panties.

"How was your date?"

"It was... fine."

"Fine?" Amber repeated in surprise. "You said it was going great in your texts."

"It was, until..."

"Until what?"

Kimberly told Amber about her date, leaving no detail out aside from the fact that her date was her own brother.

"God, what a fucking idiot!" Amber hissed. "Girl, you were hot as fuck tonight. If he didn't kiss you, he must be gay or some shit."

Kimberly sniffled. "Yeah, I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Kim, don't fucking cry over this loser! You know what, tomorrow you're going out with me, and I'll set you up with some horndog. You'll be sucking face all night."

Kimberly laughed and sniffled in succession. "That sounds... like nothing I want to do."

Amber took off her heels, chuckling. "Your loss."

"Oh, I'm sure it is. Is that what you've been doing tonight? Sucking face?"

"Well"—A sly grin curved up the blonde's lips—"I was definitely sucking..."

Kimberly burst into uncontrollable laughter and Amber laughed along.

Kimberly was already feeling better. Although she and Amber viewed the subject of sex very differently, she wished at times that she was more like her cousin. Less inhibited, less of a drag.

"So, who's the lucky guy that had you kneeling?"

Amber giggled as she crawled up onto the queen bed next to Kimberly, who scooched a little to make her room. "Nah, I was just clowning. I was a good girl tonight."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm just so fed up with those lame-ass hookups."

Kimberly snickered. "Might it be time to get a boyfriend?"

Amber smiled. "Soon."

Kimberly considered Amber's smile. She didn't like that smile. It seemed so sad to her. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Amber whispered while stroking Kimberly's hair lovingly.

Kimberly laid a hand on Amber's hip. "I'm listening."

"You don't wanna hear it, girl."

Kimberly needn't guess the source of Amber's sadness. She took a moment to think if she could handle it after the night she'd had. "Matthew?"

Amber replied with a smile that looked even more poignant than the last one.

Kimberly reclaimed her hand and rolled onto her back. This was way bigger than what Amber had led her to believe. She reflected on her brother and cousin, and on her own progressively-confusing emotions for him. "Are you in love with him?"

The blonde gave no answer, and Kimberly felt her heart sinks.

Amber let out a sigh. "Pathetic, isn't it?"

Had Amber asked that question seven hours ago, Kimberly would have been inclined to agree. Things, however, were much more complicated now.

"I don't even understand how it happened," Amber whispered, a note of despair in her voice. "I mean, I've been in love before, but that was with my second boyfriend and it took me time to really develop these feelings. And then comes your brother, my own god-damn cousin, and he just throws a little attention at me, and that's it. I mean, what the fuck?"

Kimberly listened quietly. It was hard not to draw a parallel to her own experience with him tonight. They were eerily alike.

"And you know how I am: I don't crush. I just don't do crushes. A guy needs to put in the work for me to..." She sighed. "He wasn't even trying..."

Kimberly could sense the frustration emanating from Amber's voice. It sounded so melancholic to her. "Amber, do you think... do you think that... Matthew might have feelings for you, too?"

"I know he does," Amber whispered. "It's hard to get a read on him, but that much I know. He feels something. How big is that thing? Only he knows."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Easy: he's avoiding me. My folks invited him for dinner last Sunday -- he didn't show. I drunk-texted him a few times this week -- nothing. He comes here and picks you up, but he doesn't come in or ask me to come with you. Like... I don't exist."

It pained Kimberly, the way her cousin's voice broke near the end. It sure sounded like Amber was in love with Matthew, at least according to Kimberly's limited knowledge of love, mostly acquired from TV. "Babe, how do you know when you're in love? Like, how can you be sure you're in love with him?"

"You've never been in love before?"

Kimberly shook her head.

Amber reflected on the best way to convey the feeling. "Well... it's hard to explain, but I'll try. Basically, I spend a good chunk of my day thinking about him. I make up all kinds of scenarios where he tells me he loves me, where he kisses me... I could literally spend days making up all these scenarios; it's so addicting. I imagine us sneaking around, doing stuff. Not necessarily sexual stuff, but definitely romantic. It's really addicting thinking about it, but it's also tormenting." She gave a sigh. "God forbid he'd put me out of my misery and actually do something about it."

A flutter of panic rolled through Kimberly's stomach at that last sentence. She wasn't sure why, but there it was. "And if he did end up doing something about it..."

Amber gave Kimberly another one of her poignant smiles. "I want to tell you no, but... that would be a lie. I know cousins aren't meant to be in a relationship; I know my parents would lose their fucking shit; I know Jimmie might just go legit crazy; but I also know that... what I feel for him is special. You hear old people talk about love, of how rare it is to feel like this, especially as you grow old. I don't want that. I don't want to be that girl who said no to love and then ended up regretting it for the rest of her life."

Kimberly fell quiet. Her head was in a terrible disarray. She was afraid she was on a down-spiral, like Amber. First, she was finding her brother attractive. Tonight, it had gotten worse. The prospect of him and Amber ending up together was an unpleasant one; that much she was positive about. Still, it didn't mean that she was falling for him. She could just be very confused. Or perverted. Or both.

"Why is he doing this to me..." Amber murmured as tears coursed down her cheeks. "Why is he acting like this?"

Kimberly nearly started weeping herself. She propped herself on her arm and palmed Amber's wet cheek, looking to offer her words of comfort. "You need to forget about him, babe. You need to let it go."

"How can I let it go? It feels like there's this... unfinished business between us, and it drives me crazy that he isn't even acknowledging it. I mean, if he told me that I was just imagining it or that he wasn't ready to go there, then fine, I would move on. But..." she stammered.

"Have you even told him how you feel? Because I don't think Matthew would just leave you hanging like that if he knew. It doesn't sound like him."

"For fuck sake, what is there to tell, Kim?" Amber scolded as she wiped her tears off. "We've crossed some lines. He knows it; I know it. I mean, how often do you find yourself flirting with your cousin? Putting your leg on his lap? Playing with his hair while he's fucking stroking up your leg? Like... really up your leg?"

"Shit," Kimberly commented in surprise. She was not aware that things had escalated that much. "Did you guys really do all of that?"

"Yeah, we did. And it was fucking awesome. We came so close to kissing. Like, I could literally feel his breath on my lips. And then we heard my mom coming down the stairs."

"And then what?" Kimberly asked, engrossed in the tale.

"Nothing. We broke it off, and he bolted immediately after. That was the last I saw or heard from him."

Kimberly kept to herself. She was having a hard time accepting any sort of romance ensuing between Matthew and Amber, but she didn't know why that was, and she was growing frustrated by it.

"What are you thinking there?" Amber asked.

"I was... look, I know I'm not much of an expert, but have you considered that it might just be a physical thing, at least for Matthew?"

Amber shook her head. "It's way deeper than that; it's been building for months. Last time, we were talking for half the night, like having meaningful conversations, and he was completely into me. He wasn't even checking the time or anything. To be honest, he wasn't even checking me out all that much. He was looking at me, like... at my face."

"Well, you have a really pretty face, babe, so that doesn't say much."

Amber gave Kimberly half a smile. "Thanks."

"I mean it. You're so beautiful, Amber."

Amber put her hand on Kimberly's hip and smiled again, a bigger smile this time. "Right back at ya. You looked so hot tonight, girl."

"Did I really?"

She petted her hip fondly. "So hot..."

A tremor passed through Kimberly as she and Amber locked eyes. Suddenly, she felt a huge rush of hormones streaming down her body followed by a strange tightening in her belly, and her cheeks flushed. Unsettled by the chain of chemical reactions, she cut her eyes at Amber's hand as it caressed up and down her hip. There was no mistaking the feeling: she was aroused. Aroused by Amber. Who was a girl. A girl?!

Was this the first time she'd been aroused by a member of the fair sex, she tried to think. She often found herself looking girls over, but she never really thought too much of it. In her eyes, she was just being appreciative and supportive. Could there be more to it though? Could it be possible that underneath the surface a deeper meaning had been buried?

Kimberly couldn't answer that question at the moment; she was in a state of shell shock. But just as she was now fearful for her sexuality, she knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that she was attracted to Amber, and had probably been for years. A light switched in her head once she owned up to it, as hard as it was. She realized that every ostensibly-innocent compliment, every harmless look she'd taken, every time her eyes had lingered on her cousin, she was, in reality, checking her out.

The epiphany rammed into Kimberly like a freight train into a brick wall. Her addled brain was still piecing this shocking new information when Amber turned onto her back, absorbed in thought. Kimberly took a good look at her cousin. She was now seeing the blonde in a whole new light. Consciously and deliberately, her eyes traced the delicate contours of her face, the heaving of her bosom, her immaculate figure that had been driving guys of all ages wild.

She longed to touch her, to trail her fingers down her slender abdomen. She wanted to play with those awesome-looking boobies. She wanted to slide her hand underneath her slutty dress and claw into her panties. In her mind, Amber would be wet for her, aching for her touch. Kimberly would cup her cousin's bare sex that would feel so warm and moist against her palm. She would then bob her hand, grinding the heel of her palm against the clit, while Amber would squeeze her own her breast and wail in pleasure until she couldn't take it anymore.

Kimberly was abruptly pulled out of her thoughts. She stared at her cousin in consternation, ready for the shame and disgust to kick in as she knew they would, but... they never arrived. All she could feel was the sprawling want for Amber throbbing in her now-sopping pussy. If she felt this turned on by her, she couldn't even imagine what her brother must have felt when their cousin openly flirted with him.

She conjured up the image of Amber and Matthew sitting too close for comfort, the blonde's leg dangling down between his legs. She thought of Amber playing with his hair coquettishly while her brother ran his fingers up and down her sexy leg, stealing another inch every other sentence. She thought of the excitement pulsating in both their chests, augmented tenfold by the mere taboo...

"Oh, god..." Kimberly mewled inwardly. She clamped her knees together as though she were holding her pee in. "I want to kiss her so bad..." She knew how ludicrous it was to feel like this even as she thought it, but she was powerless against the unruly urge. She watched Amber for another minute while facing the conflict of a lifetime. The urgency to take action before the fear rendered her utterly paralyzed billowed out in her stomach with a roar, nudging aside any moral or social inhibitions.

And with that, she propped herself on her left arm and leaned over Amber. The latter was still very much ruminating and was startled at Kimberly's sudden approach. Her emerald-green eyes glimmered with concern and then with panic when Kimberly guided her moist cherry lips to hers. It preceded no warning, and Amber was caught off guard. Their tender lips pushed against one another, but it was Kimberly that was effectively doing the kissing. Amber was dumbstruck.

Kimberly mistook the lack of protest for encouragement, and her tongue began prying her cousin's lips open. The action sent Amber writhing under Kimberly's slim frame in an attempt to break free. She was drunk, but not that drunk. However, the second she felt Kimberly's tongue slipping into her mouth, a sudden blast of arousal shot through her, and the panic was seeping away from her body almost immediately.

She eased up when the tip of their tongues made light contact. They both enjoyed that tentative caress, and a second one quickly followed. By the third time their tongues touched, any remnants of defiance had left Amber's body entirely. Her arms fell back on the bed and her body stilled as she succumbed to the unexpected desire. She was flabbergasted at just how turned on she was by the kiss; it totally snuck up on her.

Thrilled that her kiss had disarmed her, Kimberly mounted her cousin, and her tongue ventured farther into that docile mouth. She gasped excitedly into their kiss as she tasted Amber, as she collected her sap into her own mouth. She coated her palate with the sweet fluids, appreciating the little kick left by the vodka. Amber released a low cry of sex before her tongue dipped into Kimberly's minty nectar. Kimberly replied with her own sensual moan as they tangled erotically, mingling their fluids before either girl gulped it down.

Kimberly palmed Amber's left cheek as they kissed, the inferno between her legs nearly oppressive. Amber's legs drew farther apart in turn, and her pelvis began rolling up against the former ginger. A whimper parted from Kimberly's lips when their sexes brushed up against one another; it set her pussy on fire. When she felt Amber's pelvis coming up for the second time, her body pressed down almost of its own volition.

Their kiss heated up as they ground crotches together. Amber was wearing a rather short, thin dress, and Kimberly had nothing but an old tee and panties to cover herself. Amber ran her hands up and down Kimberly's sides tentatively as she explored her cousin's enticing curves. When she could no longer fight it, she reached up and fondled Kimberly's boob. She felt both unconformable and excited as the supple mound gave in her grip, though the more she felt her up the less timid she was becoming.

Kimberly released a long, lustful breath as her cousin squeezed her young titty, as she softly curled her hard pebble in her fingers through the shirt. She wanted more of that. She ached for more. She broke their kiss and sat upright with her legs astride the blonde before she took off her shirt with crossed arms and bared her breasts to her cousin. Amber didn't even register the little moan she had let out when the full, plump mounds came to bathe in the moonlight. It was a sight to behold.