All Comments on 'Off the Bus Ch. 02'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ah ha, the plot thickens

And a lovely plot it appears to be. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More!

You like to leave us hanging, don't you? Hurry up and give us more of these two. I want to know how they know each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This story is fantastic

Please please please write more. You always leave us hanging. I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sucks

why start a story that you don't finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OMG

OMG YOU LEFT US HANGING AGAIN......ARRRRRRRGGGG LOL PLEASE PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND IF IT TAKES A LITTLE LONGER CAUSE YOU DID 2 THAT WOULD BE AWESOME AS WELL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MEANY! ;-)

Why must you tease us so?!?!?!?!? I shall be anxiously awaiting another installment. Great Job by the way!

lizzybit26lizzybit26about 18 years ago
Love It!

The interaction between the characters is playful and doesn't feel forced or burdened with stereotypes. This is so absolutely refreshing to read. Great plot and again, YOU ROCK!

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 17 years ago
oh dayum, it's on

I am totally loving it...glad that I discovered you and that you have quite a few stories for me to read...I should be doing my reading for class, but that's going to have to wait...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dunh dunh duhhhhhh

and the plot thickens!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Oh Sugar Snap!!!!!!

Now we're getting to it. This was so very entertaining. Loved the light banter between them and the flow. I don't sense she is as brash as she would have him think. The veneer is thin hiding some deep shit on her part. Well........... we shall see; won't we?

mitchawamitchawaover 9 years ago
Typical female?

No, she's not typical but cautious. Good description of Jolie and David and of their inner thoughts. The description of Jolie's sweater, and David's reaction was classic.

A trainer who cooks and serves good wine is a nice combination. Jolie's thought's with her buzz was well done as was her move to his lap and removal of her sweater was rousing. The change of mind, in this situation, was a perfect way to keep the story moving and tugging at the readers emotions. It's only a second until I read chapter three.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A man could get dizzy with her change in attitude, but leaves the door open for further development. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous