Off the Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" He growled, tossing back his head as he rode her, hard, deep and fast. Their eyes locking as he began to erupt inside her, he was sure he'd never felt as blissed out, now that he was coming inside of her.

He wrapped her in his arms and held her close as she climaxed, shivering in his arms as he dusted kisses all over her face.

Smiling into his eyes, Tess kept clenching around him, making his cock twitch inside her, as she was surprise to realize that he'd barely gone down, even after coming that hard.

Her breasts heaving, she traced a finger around his beautifully shaped lips, and smirked. "So, considering you're only twenty-three, I'm guessing we can do this all night."

More than up for the challenge, Raoul gave her a flash of his dimples. "Yep, as soon as I catch my breath, I want you down on all fours, so I can lick your pussy till you scream."

Tess's eyes popped. "Wow! And I was worried you were too young for me."

***

Monday night, Beth was powering down her computer when she looked over at her friend. "Hey, Tess, you never mentioned what happened with you two on Friday night, when Raoul got you alone in the breakroom."

Tess just shrugged, doing her best to keep a straight face. "We raided the fridge, and talked and laughed and had a really good time together."

"That's all you did?" Beth said, sounding disappointed. "But I guess he might have been a little young for you to get involved with."

"Well, we had such a nice time together, we never got into doing anything else."

"Well, at least you had fun," Beth said, reaching for her purse. "Don't work too late. I'll see you tomorrow, Tess."

Tess gestured at her computer. "Yeah, I've just got to finish off these reports, and I'll be heading home. So, I'll see you in the morning, Beth."

Ten minutes later, after everyone was gone, Raoul came walking down the hallway and sat on the edge of Tess's desk, pointing a thumb over his shoulder. "I've got a fresh bottle of white wine in the fridge and I picked up pasta and salad for dinner. So, whenever you're ready, we can head down to the breakroom."

Tess smiled up into big, brown eyes. "And I picked up some chocolate cupcakes and a big box of condoms, so I think we're all set."

Raoul, chuckled and kissed the end of her nose. "I'd say so. And whenever you're ready, I'll walk you down the hallway. We can have dinner, listen to a little music, before I peel you out of that suit."

As soon as he said that, Tess shut down her computer and shot to her feet, sounding a little breathless. "Well, I'm ready whenever you are."

Raoul, reached for her hand and pulled her in for a kiss and squeezed her backside, so she could feel how eager he was to enjoy a little 'alone time' with his lady love.

And hopefully one day soon, she'd be ready to hear how he crazy he was about her. But till then, at least they had the breakroom, with a sturdy lock on the door.

12