All Comments on 'Office Boy Pt. 01'

by MadWisco

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jealous

My cock throbbed all the while I read. Would love to be Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Intelligent story telling. And added power to the tale by your keeping it real to the physical and five senses. Thank you. Hope you do choose to continue with a Pt. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would also love to be Brian. A wonderful story very well told. Kelly will do very well with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But it moves along too quickly. It's as if there were a deadline by which it ended.

The cock teasing was OK, but not great. Again, it seemed rushed. Needed to be drawn out with dialog. Once she knew he hadn't cum since last Fidaay, four days ago, she could have asked him the circumstances. Did he jerk off? Was he watching porn or reading erotic stories while jerking off? What kind? Did he cu fast, or did he try to stretch it out so he'd enjoy the sensation of being near cumming longer? If watching porn, what did the woman look like? What did he like about her body? What did he like about what took place in the video? What was happening in the video when he couldn't hold back his orgasm any more? How did the woman in the video compare to her? etc.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a cunt. Let's see, manipulation of naive employee, sexual harassment. Sexual assault. Cruelty. Brian can surely press charges. Rape ain't sexy. Neither is work stress. I know readers enjoy this, and to each his own. My fantasy is to have the poor wimp get some balls. A darker fantasy is to have the victim beat his assailant to an within an inch of her life. No doubt literotica wouldn't allow this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first sentence of the Anony from 2 months ago seems to be a good self description.

This is fantasy. And here you have just revealed so much of yourself.

Sad.

This story isn't my cup of tea, but i recognize it for the fantasy it is.

As such, I refrain from casting a vote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, some men like femdom. The predatory, duplicitous, and unethical way that she subjugated him warrants a nonconsent warning at the beginning of the story. Not an actual rape, but certainly coerced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous