All Comments on 'Office Christmas Party Pt. 01'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reconciliation

Since this is your story, I bet you will reconcile them like your other stories which is pretty boring.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Farmer, you have cooked up another one of your unbelievably evil wives for this story. Please don't do your RAAC this time, and give Joyce and the boys the total retribution they deserve. Maybe Jerome can help.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 4 years ago
Good start

Good start now dont fuck it up with them getting back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anyone who is dumb enough to read this deserves what's going to happen.

Farmer's son is as predictable as a clock. He writes a good setup chapter to pull readers in. An unimaginably horrendous betrayal is going to happen. The husband will have a normal human reaction. Now the readers are into it. End of the first chapter. Then, once FS gets that five start start and has people reading, the bullshit begins. The story will drag on another six chapters of bullshit, then the horrendous betrayal is going to be forgotten, and the story crashes and burns, everyone who read it is disappointed and frustrated, gives it a three or a two, and FS laughs about how he duped the poor suckers. Go ahead, read it, you'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please, I beg you, NO RECONCILIATION

If ever a story begs for a BTB (or simply a divorce/move on with life) ending, this is it. To publically disrespect her huband by screwing so many of his work colleagues is not something that can be forgotten. I can think of no reason, not even being blackmailed into it, that excuses her behavior. No marriage survives this. Period.

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Great fun

Looking forward to the next part. I don't care what anon thinks and I hope there is reconciliation. Part for the sake of the twins but mainly to see how you achieve it in the circumstances.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Well at least entertaining.

Enjoyed this mess.

You made Joyce irredeemable but will probably reconcile since that's your style.

That will hurt your story of course but I hope you let your hero pay her back and hurt her just as much as she did to him first.

Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Utter garbage!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

hopefully the assholes pay dearly and he can can actually find someone else he can trust

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 4 years ago
Beanbags...

Nice touch. Can't wait for the next part.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Great first chapter.

I'll be interested to see if you ruin the story with a nauseating RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait to see Doug taking some hard dick

Please don't back away from what you have set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done!

Perfectly targeted at the emotionally immature male with a tenuous grip on reality. Should score highly on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait for part 2

This is getting juicy please what ever you do don’t mess this up you have started off well let’s try and keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think you finally

Wrote a story, you can not end wIth a RAAC... Nice job so far.

InkhornInkhornover 4 years ago

Four stars since I’m curious to see how this will all play out.

I don’t often agree with 26thNC, but in this case? A reconciliation ending would be pushing the bounds of credulity. I don’t advocate a BtB ending necessarily, but I would hope for a resolution that is both logical and emotionally satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Fiction doesn't get any more unbelievable as this.

This story line has done many times before and is getting tiring. Granted the husband using non lethal bean bags to subdue the "baddies" is new, but it still equals assault and he would have been arrested. The cops would have had no choice but do so. Later on the D.A. could dropped charges but he would have been taken in none the less.

The wife declaring her love while fucking the whole damn town is another unbelievable piece I can't get past. Do women really do that? Really?

Then there is another piece of the story not making sense. Why would one of the "fuckers" call him up and tell him what's going on IF he was going to continue the fucking? Why would he ruin the opportunity to keep fucking the wife?

He wasn't remorseful in the call. It was taunting and nothing more but even that idiot was smart enough to know calling the husband of the wife you're fucking is just plain stupid.

I'll read the next chapter for shits and giggles, but I don't expect much from it.

RAAC isn't an unexpected outcome since she does love him. Right?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Less than halfway through page one and we find that she's been a gang bang slut for at least a year, and since you don't go from faithful wife to gang bang slut overnight, she was probably cheating for quite a while before that. Plus her partners are planning to date rape him. This is only on page one of a FIVE page chapter one?! My curiosity will have me reading a bit more, but this should be a three or four page story, tops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come on folks

You know this clown is going to have them reconcile. It’s what he does. You guys begging him not to are ridiculous. You may as well ask the tide not to come in.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Meh

If the girls are close to college-age, they can usually choose where to live, in any case child support would only be a couple of years.

I'm glad the boss is pro-active, but why not tell him what he knows?

"I had called and asked to have my name taken off our credit cards but since I couldn't pay off the balances they refused to do that." - Finally, someone gets that right!

Why in the hell would the boss think that he was in an open marriage? Given what they've already discussed, the MC obviously isn't involved.

"He didn't elaborate I suppose as he wasn't sure that I wasn't on board with the shenanigans." - Again, why would he think that?

Too much filler. This could have been wrapped up here.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
P.S.

I can tell that you dropped hints that the whore wife in this story was possibly lied to or duped but nothing is going to excuse her behavior.

You painted her into too vile a corner to accept any excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If FS's past stories are any indication, he'll not only take her back, but it a nauseatingly disgusting way. Fag cuck shit.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 4 years ago
Wow the guy could have saved himself a lot of trouble

The first scene, he is watching these guys plot a gang bang of his wife.

Story ends when he brings the video to HR and everybody gets fired.

FD45FD45over 4 years ago
No woman

Consensually willingly accepts pain like whips and pins unless she is broken or seriously jaded.

Ergo this is a blackmail scenario.

Ergo, likely a reconciliation because this guy LIKED his life before

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Sloburn38, unfortunately, that video was real-time, not a video.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
if there is any reconciliation

after the disrespect in the one......you'll replace Matt Monroe on the cuckold lover list

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

another good one can hardly wait for the next part love the revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To those begging, unless a Christmas miracle happens expect to be disappointed

This guy can't help himself. He will reconcile these two guaranteed and expect the husband to degrade himself to make it happen. Whether he suddenly realizes that he really wants Jerome to fuck him in the ass.. its a 50/50 bet.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Some justice

Once he found out there were several paths he could take. He got his proof and took revenge. Written well and was a easy read.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Lawsuit on the company would be epic!

With as many company officers involved, the lawsuit against the company would make them pay the husband through the nose.

Not saying it doesn't happen, but no woman turns in to a cum whore overnight. In my experience, women like the wife were sluts early on. This "my wife was conservative until one day she turned in to a slut," theme is not very believable. We had a slut in the family. She didn't turn in to one in her late thirties. She was one from her teens. Yes women cheat, but to the level of gang-bangs, that's nymphomaniac stuff. If the husband doesn't know, he must be the dumbest moron on the planet.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 4 years ago
The confrontation was over the top, but

It was a nice fantasy! He would be in the clink.

Unlike others I would be interested in seeing how you could pull off a reconciliation that was somewhat plausible! You painted her pretty black. If it was to happen, it would be a long the lines of a classic JPB heroine. But that would take an Ari sized rehabilitation that Ohio once pulled, and Farmer’s Son said this is a two parter. Not enough time...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
Just stupid....

So you get a call saying that your wife likes to fuck lots of men in a gang bang and the caller describes your wife exactly.... and your response is I think you are mistaken?

LOL..

Then the husband who says he is sicken and stunned..

And sees divorce and retribution... says yes to his cunt whore wife with possible STDs and had more sex with her?

Just stupid

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

As noted by others, Joyce would have to have been having sex with others long before the Christmas Party the year before because it was a coordinated effort to get him out of the way then and they all acted like they had been doing with her a while then.

Brookes, the twins are only 13 so he would have been paying for at least 5 plus years.

It never said where she worked or how she met Mark in the beginning. The way I see it though the company will be in a big hurt with the lose at least 5 Managers and how many others that are involved. At best to not get the police involved they would have to leave peacefully.

Look forward to the conclusion, either way.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 4 years ago
I liked this.

But then, I'm a big fan of

retribution for the guilty,

as mentioned in past posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please....

don’t stoop to her claiming blackmail to explain all her shit. I WAS surprised that the big boss wasn’t at the house also. I figured his “concern” was the smoke screen to get the hero out of the way for the pre-party.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Very Very Good Story

So Far So Good!...It's really Good!..Even the part about the police allowing him to use bean bag pellets (Parallel Universe Maybe)...Thank You F.S. For writing this interesting Story!...5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

red_woodred_woodover 4 years ago
Confused

Nice story, I liked the writing.

When I selected it, thought it was a sequel to Dan Dresden 'Christmas Party'

That story should have a sequel to let the hubby get a clue,

Keep it up,

Red_wood

I

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Until the Thursday Night Fuckfest I Was Sure....

that this whole thing was a setup with the CEO in on it. It didn't make sense Mark calling the CEO and telling him, can we make up an excuse to get the MC out of town. So, the only thing that made sense was the CEO was in on it, and none of them had fucked the wife up to that point. They were going to use the husband's job being iffy to get the wife into going along. So, they wanted the MC to use that ruse that he was being sent out of town by the CEO, because his job was in danger to further push the wife into their laps.

That even what the MC hears Mark and the others talk about the Christmas gangbang was purposely played out for him to hear. They had the whole conversation for his benefit, and that they were behind the anon caller tipping him off.

Part of me still thinks that's the scenario. That Mark's phone calls with the wife got her head around to where they made her think his job situation was in danger, and that's how they coerced her to go along. Another clue was what the MC says to the daughters after the church. His conversation with the daughters would totally align with his not being faithful to his wife by talking to her about his suspicions.

Some clues why I think this:

1. The CEO phone call from Mark to get the MC out of town could only arouse suspicions in the CEO. So, was weird.

2. I was already had my theory so the conversation would the daughters after church totally aligned with my suspicion.

3. Everyone talking about how tenuous the MC's job is at the plant with the wife. They could only know he told her about that if the CEO told them that the MC would use that excuse.

4. Him choosing not to listen too much in after the fucking gets started on both nights. So, now that he listens back does he catch things that he missed?

5. The wife begging him not leave, and being so distraught that he was leaving.

Plus, with my theory at hand several of the things I read in the story seemed the author was leaving himself wiggle room that if one looked back they could see the story by this angle.

In that case both would have been faithless to one another in that they didn't trust the other enough to come discuss the situation with the other. Plus, now the wife had been fucked by multiple men, and Lisa. Btw, being into BDSM and D/s, and having special fondness for girl/girl action, I found that scene particularly interesting.

There were enough opposing stuff that I'm not 100% sure at the end that my theory is correct. I guess we'll see in the next installment.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago

I tried. I couldn't get through it.

It wasn't making any sense and I don't have the energy to try to sort it out.

oldcdawgoldcdawgover 4 years ago
Not very realistic

How far away from a person can you get in a bedroom? With 3" shells in a 12 gauge shoot gun at 10-12 ft it doesn't matter if they are beanbag shells or not, they would do a whole lot of damage.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago

beanbag rounds shot at near point blank distance are very lethal if headshots, and both of those guys shot in the nuts would likely have one or both testicles ruptured. That lesbo should be either dead or in a coma fighting for her life and those two who were nut shotted should be in the hospital having testicular surgery and finding out when they wake up whether or not one or both of their testicles could be saved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total shit.

Some random guy calls him up to tell him his wife is fucking other men?

Goddammit, do you have any idea how many stories are exactly that line of bullshit? No one is going to call a stranger to tell them shit. Maybe if it was this best friend he might but other than that? Fuck no!

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
Juvenile Threats

“I will shoot you and make you blind and deaf”

Reminds me of the time back when my friend’s son was around six or seven and he threatened “I will disappear you.” Everyone found the threat so comical we all bursted with laughter. Even if the main character had the means to carry out such threat, why in the hell would he ever be that specific in his threats? Most in this situation would offer the simple “I’m going to kill you”, “revenge is sweet”, or something of that nature. Not I will blind you and make you deaf.

While I would never admonish an author for providing free entertainment to us readers I will say that the entire premise for this story is so outlandish I wonder if it shouldn’t be in the Sci-Fi category rather than LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forced story line, I did not buy it myself....

Okay, first commercial riot bean bag rounds are lethal withing 10-20 yards. That is why a 12 gauge is a horrible home defense firearm (1 ounce of buck shot will generally go through walls into the neighbors house!). I hope that we find that there is a great deal more to how he was informed, my guess it was the CEO trying to protect the company. With today's culture, husband would have a case. The question is how did his wife get dragged into this anyway? I hope there is some closure on that. I have never seen a case similar to this one, I have seen blackmail cases, date rape drug cases, straight up need for some strange cases, however there was always something that caused the problem, some signs of issues (this one has them as well). He talks about shades of gray but I don't see any. He does not really do much introspection as to what got him there. The author glosses over nightmares, those can be a great vehicle for an author to explore history. It is an old device, but tried and true, and something we wall share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just so no one is surprised

There's a RAAC coming. What are the harbingers of a RAAC here? 1. He first goes from divorce as a certainty to wondering if he can make he cunt wife stop or if he can live with it. Then he decides against divorce and just makes her move, with the "atmospherics" being that after he calms down some sort of rapprochement might develop. 3. Joyce is portrayed as genuinely loving, except for her gross, premeditated, repeated adultery. She even manifests guilt after the girls start talking about "faithfulness". and 4. the author has intellectually incoherent dialogue between the husband and the girls about "faithfulness" and loss of trust in which it appears that someone who refuses to trust someone again who has betrayed him is "bad". It appears that the girls are going to use the sermon and discussion on faithfullness and trust to facilitate a RAAC. My guess is that Mark somehow convinced Joyce that he is her husband's boos and that by slutting for him she is assuring that her husband will keep his job (maybe even be promoted) and her family will be economically secure. A lot of blubbering and "I'm sorries" will ensue, the girls will talk about forgiveness and how they want the family together, and the husband will slowly cave to a RAAC.

You heard it here first.

nickbgbnickbgbover 4 years ago
The least you could do is make it difficult and drawn out.

While a RAAC seems consistent with this authors style, it could at least be hard won and take many years. Have them be separated for a decade, maybe two. Let the guy have a serious girlfriend in the full knowledge of the wife.

She brought the disgrace into her own home; “I’m sorry“ doesn’t cut it, nor does it chime with her actions.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
A Fun Romp

This certainly is from a different reality than we face. But, it was a pleasant BTB fantasy. Other than that I could not figure out why she asked why she should leave too.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon forced

That’s why you load your home defense shotgun with dove loads. You are definitely in the minority on shotguns for home defense...big time.

What do you like for a home defense weapon and load?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Jeez, all the anger and shouting. What's sexy about impotent rage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is so close to others,we need something original

After reading so many loving wife stories this is just a rehash of previous writings. Plus the story line has so many hole it's boring. He cannot throw his whore wife out , these authors know better. Even with the orgy. He is screwed as he fiqures himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well.

This is just not your style. But maybe just maybe btb and no raac

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To anonymous

I guess you didn't hear him threaten everybody's life.. he told his wife he would kill her. Plus he has video to out them all. Follow the timeline.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
The CEO already had . . .

. . . all of the information he needed to fire them all, before Thursday night. Why let it all happen? The CEO’s main concern is protecting the company, not just his shipping manager. Letting this stuff persist only harms his shipping manager’s position, as his subordinates are going to lose respect for him.

More, the CEO would have had his company’s lawyers involved as soon as he had suspicions. Knowing what his subordinates were doing, and allowing Thursday to happen puts the CEO personally as well as the company at risk for allowing a situation in which the offending managers could get injured or killed. The lawyers would have informed the CEO of that right away, and they’d have put a halt to Thursday before it ever happened. To allow Thursday to happen was for the company to condone their actions.

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
Loved this fantastical story

I agree with the comments regarding how outrageous and improbable the facts of this story are. However, these details also make the drama interesting and compelling. I look forward to the rest of the story.

Thank you for making this leap into fiction with an amazing appeal.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
eh

this was a sloppy one. they live paycheck to paycheck but can afford spy gear and couldnt pay off the cards? why in the world did joyce get married in the first place? she doesnt sound like a person that would marry, and then there no wife's thoughts through the story. she sound like a well functioning mentally ill person. after hearing that little meeting he goes home and actually has sex with his wife. so basically u have a mentally handicap person married to a mentally ill person lol. my last thought is this really looks like a 2005 story. u guys need to evolve not de-evolve

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
lol

Lisa would probably need treatment also as she as scratched as much as Joyce. that was a lot of as's lol sorry but had to do it, second post ninja

chief573chief573over 4 years ago
Kind of hard to believe that church had any effect on our hero

He was doing OK until he sunk right down to their level.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Very good start...

Fun first part, with a decent enough lead. You can understand most of the actions taken by Doug throughout his journey of discovery, especially during the Thursday night orgy. Sure, the man is acting more like a robot then a heartbroken husband, after finding out about his wife's ongoing infidelities, but maybe the lost of his marriage's really going to hit him, as it should, later on.

Maybe... but maybe not. Quite doubtful, actually.

'Cause, like many other readers, I'm just waiting for Farmers_Son to drop the other shoe and force on us the RAAC that every story he has written lately must have. Will it make any sense at all for Doug to take back Joyce after everything that she did here? Nope, not even a little bit... unless he truly is a cuck. Yet, based on the author's recent efforts, this is precisely what I expect to happen... which makes me sad, since such a outcome will pretty much turn this very enjoyable first part into complete garbage.

So yeah... sad. No rating 'til the story's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow, I wish I hadn't read the other comments first. before leaving mine.

It changes what I was going to respond with.

TEMPLATES!!!!!!

Ok, go to the file cabinet, look for the file marked LW templates. go 3/4 back, and find the one marked Christmas Party Gangbang. Got it? Good. Yeah, that is a very thick file, isn't it? We are going to be here awhile...

While reading comments, I had an interesting thought about Harryin Va. As much as he and many of us might have disagreed with ole Swinger Joe, it is funny how much they had in common. But one of the obvious things in common was an issue with "write to the template" type stories.

It is very possible that waaaayyy too many stories have surfaced here, STRICTLY adhereing to a well worn template outline, only to fall flat in lack of inventiveness. But still, we often overlook the inspirational aspects of template writing. The challenge is to take template details, and improve upon, or change, and/or alter details both in a stylistically compelling way, as well as in a well detailed sense where things the template overlooks or lacks are actually brought into the main framing of characterization instead.

Now, how many LW authors have access to the templates? We all do! Just here archived, and waiting, in the form of all the stories that we have read and complained about. How many times have we read THAT story, and thought, but if only this, and what about that? Why did he say that? I would have said this? What would make this more realistic? Id have imagined that happening more like this....

See? It ALWAYS was someone else's story to begin with. Digitized in print media, and digested many times before. But reimagined? Yes! Constantly! THAT is the beauty of it! The audience is meant to ask "How is this one going to be different?" And we read on...

I for one think the best part about this story is that in this annual Christmas gangbang story, it seems that it will not feature an actual Christmas party gangbang!

Thank you. That is truly awesome, indeed!

But see, I appreciate that exactly BECAUSE I know the template, and I have read most of that fucking file of stories, just like many of the LW audience. I was shocked, that Brooks gave this a "Meh". I really though he'd appreciate a lot of the extra effort that Farmer's Son was obviously putting in. As stated, compelling template work is hard. But when it works, man the crowd just eats it up.

I really liked this start, and I really think that this story shows improvement, if not on the LW template for Christmas Office Party Slut stories, then at very least on a personal level, concerning the author's attention to detail.

I gave 5 stars, knowing full well that part 2 will be even harder to write.

Thank you very much, and Good Luck!

Happy MERRY CHRISTMAS Holidays!

(and avoid any and all office parties this season!)

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hoping Jerome slips the sausage to Doug

This autor keeps teasing that kind of scenario in other stories, but never delivers. Here's hoping he doesn't puss out again.

mikeyjb69mikeyjb69over 4 years ago
Hey, Pt 02 Please

Lets finish the Story

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Good one

Is part 2 coming soon?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago

If the two parts was just because of length (not because you did not have it finished) why is it not posted yet?

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierover 4 years ago
„ awaiting moderator's approval“

When trying to access the site for the second part, the following message is displayed:

„ This submission is awaiting moderator's approval

Then it will be accessible for browsing“

What can we do to speed this up?

I would like to read part 2 of this good story.

likeboblikebobover 4 years ago
wtf ? where is the rest ? ?

wtf ? where is the rest ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2?

Normally I don't read part 1 of a multi part story until part 2 is published. I made an exception after reviewing Farmer's normal schedule for promptly posting the follow up parts of a story. Sorry I changed my norm for this one. Looks like the Farmer has given up.

anon.1

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Still awaiting moderator's approval

Looks like Farmer HAS written and submitted Part 2.

When trying to access the site for the second part, the following message is displayed:

"This submission is awaiting moderator's approval

Then it will be accessible for browsing“

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago

Guess you decided not to finish the story.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago

Sorry you are having trouble getting the final chapter up.

Looking forward to reading it.

maedhros21maedhros21over 4 years ago
where?

i would like to know where u can see a submitted story that hasnt been approved yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Actual facts for the nutters...

- Bean bag rounds only have a range of 20 feet.

- They are so lethal that only one person dies from them a year and it's almost always a coked up boomer with osteoporosis that would have broken a hip during a violent sneeze.

- You can buy them in any decent gun shop.

- 12 gauges are perfect weapons for home defense; blast the perps in half with one rifled slug; worry about your walls and neighbors later.

- If shootin' sombitches in yer own dang house is illegal, then git yer sorry butt out of Commiefornia and pick a state that allows you to defend yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please persist

I assume moderators are being a pain....but for your fans, and I'm one, please add final.part

Hero68Hero68over 4 years ago

@maedhros21

Simply change the "01" at the end of the URL to "02" to see that the story is pending approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Communication plz

How about some communication from the author? When? When?Q

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

At Dmann, Re: The kids being 13 - That's old enough for their wishes to at least being seriously considered.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago
@ Anon 12/25

Next time you want to post "actual facts", get your fucking facts straight.

1--beanbag rounds are INACCURATE (as in off by several inches when it comes to target shooting) past 20 feet, but their effective range is 70 feet. If you can't figure out the difference between the two, you're probably too stupid to be trusted with a nerf gun let alone a real one.

2--Most police forces limit the use of shotgun beanbag rounds to officers with additional training on their proper use, and optimum range for police use is 21 to 50 feet from the target. Firing on a target within 10 feet (like a shooter firing on a bunch of targets in the same bedroom) greatly increases the chance of lethality or severe injury, and cops are trained to NOT shoot people in the head or groin or even the upper chest, especially from close range. They are instructed to target the gut and extremeties (mainly the legs), and from twice as far away as the shooter in the story was. The reason only about 1 person dies a year from them? It's specifically because those who use them the most in real world situations (cops), DON'T shoot women in the fucking forehead from 10 feet away and don't shoot dudes in the nuts from 10 feet away.....and don't shoot dudes in the upper chest from 10 feet away and generally don't shoot people 10 feet away period.

----Police Assessment Resource Center “beanbag rounds present a risk of death or serious physical injury at less than 10 feet when fired at the chest, head, neck, and groin.”

----Beanbag rounds, designed to be less lethal than normal law enforcement weapons, are not intended for “up-close encounters,” said Matthew Barge, a police practices expert with Police Assessment Resource Center

3--Your house or not, it is not legal in any state to shoot people because your wife happens to be fucking them, and since the shooter already made it easy to prove he knew she was fucking all those people, he won't get away with a "I thought they were raping her" defense either.

4--Oh and you aren't good enough to live in "Commiefornia".

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
DYS

1. Sounds like a business opportunity.

2. Interesting.

3. Damn shame.

4. By “aren’t good enough” I assume you mean not a sucker for socialist thinking.

266xxyz266xxyzover 4 years ago
I just loved it.

Cant wait for the next chapter. Im all for vikings to fry the bunch of the una post ot tro

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago
@Schwanze1

explain all of this "California socialism" please. Also if we are so fucking socialist, why do we have by far the strongest economy of any state and would be the 5th largest economy on the planet if we were our own country, and if we are so fucking socialist, then why do 10% of the nation's fortune 1000 companies make their HQ in California which according to right wing twats is supposed to be so unfriendly to private enterprise? Why is our per capita income 6th in the country? Why do we have the most diversified economy of any state, with huge tech, agriculture, manufacturing, and energy (7th in oil production plus a massive green energy sector) sectors?

Hell, the most socialist thing I've seen about California is that much like most other blue states, we pay more into the Federal system than we get out of it, with suck ass Red States, those alleged bastions of rugged individualism, siphoning far more federal funds than they kick in while states like California and New York (and Texas, one of the few red states that pays more into the system than it gets) provide the money that country ass Red State parasites leech off of. And for all the assholes who want to yell "elitists!" when they think of California, I'll remind you that we are also by far the biggest agricultural state, with our farms producing over half the nation's nuts, fruit, and vegetables and leading in milk production and 4th in beef.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
ridiculous old man

fantasy about growing some balls there, loser husband stays a loser

2starrs

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Interesting. I guess it is possible that a wife might somehow compartment off her brain in such a way as to still love her husband and yet need/want to fuck others. Sucks for hubby though.

I've always loved the tits that the author described for Joyce. My first wife had some like that, after she put on a bunch of extra weight. Didn't put any safety pins in them though.

I wonder if Joyce is going to turn out to be into the stuff Lisa wants to do, or was she coerced into the whole thing. Might be a good twist in the next part to find that she's being blackmailed or something to do it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Stars

I liked it but I thought there was an error .. But keep up the good work ..

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Holes. But good.

I don’t care if you did use bean bags. If anyone tells a cop “he shot me with a shotgun” you are going to jail until it is resolved. Small detail. I did like his aggressive approach.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
4 stars 5 if fillet dicks of cheaters and quick setting foam in pussy

Cheaters caught and punishment coming

I hope

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When we practice to fuck a slut

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
It may be a good story. IDK

I can't really give a accurate review of the story because I stopped reading when the MC started to plan on fucking his whore of a wife. I can't understand people who fuck their partner when they know the other is cheating. Especially when multiple people are involved. My brain immediately screaming all the known STD's, including HIV. Not to mention the heart wrenching pain of betrayal. There's no way I could get an erection knowing that situation.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Thank you for such a truly great story

When he walked into that house and the later results would have been one hell of a good movie

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Extremely over the top, though written like a guy who'd actually just close his eyes to it in real life.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Too over the top

Silly confrontation...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Should have used Rock Salt shells...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't think of many companies that order inventory at the end of the year before getting ready for the upcoming tax season. If it is in your warehouse than it becomes a taxable asset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shoot them and make them all blind and deaf? What kind of shotgun does that?.....

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Great story, Farmers_Son! Loved it! Headed over to part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do people in these stories have such low IQs? By halfway through page one, I'm saying to myself, "Call around for a good employment lawyer. Then find a good divorce lawyer." The employment lawyer will guide you through your HR complaints. In fact, in a situation as egregious as this, the lawyer will go with you to HR. Then he will interact with the company's lawyers regarding a large figure monetary settlement. For something like this, it will be north of $10 million. So the main character has no need for money. Any lawyer, given the facts presented here, would take on this case on contingency.

-----

The divorce lawyer would have a temporary restraining order slapped on the wife immediately, with a divorce filed immediately after. Then, a normal IQ man, not a LW buffoon, would call and honestly tell his daughters and other immediate family all the details.

-----

After that would come criminal conspiracy charges for attempted kidnapping, drugging, assault, battery, illegal restraint, sexual assault, and whatever else the prosecuting attorney could throw at the gang. They would begin turning on each other and trying to get the best plea deal. The main character could then file civil suits against everyone involved. Once the dust had settled, the main character would be wealthy, single, and safe. The orgy gang would be unemployed, divorced, incarcerated, and on permanent sexual predator watch lists.

------

And all that would happen with a few phone calls to find a good employment lawyer. You would think a corporate department head, like the main character, would know how easy this all is. But Farmers_Son writes this guy with an IQ of 85. So we get weird plans with a bean bag shooting shotgun.

----

In the end, I will skip part 2 since I could actually feel myself losing IQ points reading the poorly written garbage in part 1.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

I agree with prior commentator that story could only appeal to the lowest IQ.

As soon as story starts with a gang-bang on a conference room table you start thinking of how anyone could rationally expect the event to go by all the wives/girlfriends and all other guests attending the party.

Not to mention why a wife would subject herself to the discomfort and risk of such an event.

I know it is fantasy, but when things get stupid, fantasy is no fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars for this part of the Story . I Hope the cops had fun at the party . I also say that a cluck is a guy that knows his wife is screwing another man I helped my cousin when his wife strayed as I know how to hook up Cams and video . Thanks to working Surveillance at a Casino and taking classes ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Great story. Both entertaining and original.

Ed

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Just a load of shite

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you like BTBs this is just about the ultimate.

A story like this needs a jump-off point, where the reader leave logical reality and enters a limited world with different rules.

The point of this story was: "If I went ahead and confronted her I would be out in the cold." There is no basis in that statement, but without it the reader will keep saying (like moultonknob) "Just a load of shite." Yet that is the jump-off point where common sense no longer applies.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I was shocked and appalled until I started laughing…

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous