All Comments on 'Office Goddess'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 10 years ago
insufficient rating

Another story that proves 1-5 isn't accurate enough. 8 out of 5 stars.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 10 years ago
I'm a fan...

...of most of your work. This one was no exception. Really hot, loved the characters. I'm a romantic so I'm sad it didn't work out , but you set it up very early that it wasn't going to, so the blow wasn't too bad by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice... but

Nice story. I am waiting eagerly for the next part of your Master and the ring series.

tnadnudertnadnuderalmost 9 years ago
Nice...but

It'd be nicer if not for the 80,000 punctuation, spelling, & other mistakes!!

If you need an editor, this is often the place (after a story, in comments) the place & way I volunteer.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I don't know if you even get these . This many years later . But no punctuation complaints here . The story was perfect . So good . Oh and a shout out from Arizona .

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Just to show you ... when a guy knows its impossible ... in his mind there's always that little bit of hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.