Office Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By eleven I was antsy, really eager she would want to have sex at lunch. I had been saving this load up since last Wednesday when we had had sex last. I normally don't go more than two days between tossing off. I was so horny I could hardly focus on work. Sitting in my office, staring at my computer screen and daydreaming about Kristen, I got the shock of my life when my boss knocked on my open door and scared the shit out of me. He needed my work completed so he could send it out to a customer and unfortunately I hadn't finished it yet. He needed it by one o'clock because he had told the customer that deadline. I had an hour before lunch and probably two hours of work. Shit. Looks like I was working through lunch and if Kristen showed up I was going to have to turn her down or probably get written up. My boss had given me plenty of time to do this job and I had been distracted for obvious reasons.

I went to work on it as soon as he left my office and worked as fast as I could. I didn't know when noon hit; I wasn't paying attention to the time in my hurry. I had left my door open and when I heard it shut I looked up to find Kristen locking it behind her. She must have seen the concerned look on my face as I focused from my screen to her.

"Is this a bad time?" she asked.

"Damn, kinda. I fucked up and procrastinated getting this job done. Larry needs it done by one and I'm going to have to work through lunch.

"Well, that sucks. I'm horny," she said, coming to the side of my desk.

"Me too, but I can't not finish this job."

"How much longer will it take?" she asked.

"Maybe a half hour if I'm really fast."

"Okay. I'll wait," she said, backing away and sitting in the only other chair I have in my office, right in front of my desk.

I watched her sit down and that was a mistake because she started touching herself, rubbing her breasts and sliding her other hand down her unbuttoned jeans. There was no fucking way I could focus on work with her doing that.

"Shit, this isn't going to work. Let's fuck first and then I'll finish the job, but we have to be quick."

"Sounds good to me," she said, standing quickly and pulling her pants and panties down around her ankles.

She then proceeded to kneel on the chair she was sitting on, facing away from me. She looked back at me as I stood up and said, "We'll just keep some of our clothes on."

I walked over to her, dropped my pants around my ankles and moved my cock, which was very hard and throbbing into position.

"What about my cum?" I asked, since she still had her shirt on, as I eased my cock into her hot, wet pussy.

"Ohhh, shit... umm, I don't know, maybe just shoot onto your desk or something... ahhhh, mmmm," she moaned, since I was already going at her from behind.

I so wanted to drop my load onto her hot naked body. I knew it was going to be epic since I hadn't cum for several days. No way did I want to just shoot it all over my desk, seemed like a waste but what choice did I have? I looked behind me, seeing if I had a clear spot on my desk large enough for what I assumed would be a lot of semen. I was going to have to deflect it with my hand or make a mess of the back of my computer monitor. Damn, why didn't I get my job done before now! Turning back to Kristen I looked down to watch my cock.

The view from my perspective was awesome, Kristen has a great ass and from doggie style I got a perfect view of it as my cock repeatedly thrust into her wet sex. Grabbing her hips, I pounded harder, knowing the sooner I came the better, so I could get my work done. Her cute little puckered asshole winked at me as I pulled out and spread her pussy open. I don't think I blinked for several minutes as I thrust and withdrew over and over. As I sped up she reached under herself and began to play with her clit. I could feel her hand circle her nub as I slammed into her.

"Yes, Blake, harder... oh my hell, it's so good," she said between clenched teeth.

She was trying to keep quiet but today she seemed to be having a difficult time. She was again, very wet and her pussy felt amazing from this position, just like last week. My pleasure rose quickly. My cock hardened further, coated with Kristen's insides as I watched her flushed lips cling to my shaft as I withdrew.

"Yes, yes, make me cum! Just a little longer!" she said, rather loud and I was really glad my music was up since I work better with it louder.

I had no idea how much time had passed but I held out until I knew she was cumming. She became very wet and I could feel a tightening sensation pulse around my moving shaft in a rhythmic pace. She was shaking on the edge of the chair and gripping the back hard, making her fingers white from strain on the hand she wasn't playing with.

She suppressed her scream but I still heard her cry out a few times as her body was racked with waves of pleasure. She was a woman that knew how to get off and in no time at all, apparently. I was on the verge of my own climax, still not wanting to turn around and cum on my desk, holding out hope that something might change. I didn't dare just explode inside her. That might piss her off, especially with the amount I was going to unleash. I did not want to upset this perfect woman and ruin the chance of doing this as often as I could.

"Don't forget to pull out," she suddenly said, as if she knew what I was thinking.

"I won't, but..." I trailed off.

"What?" she asked and I didn't reply quickly enough before she did. "You want to cum on me again, huh?" she asked, kind of freaking me out how well she knew what I was thinking.

"Yes," I said.

She let go of the chair and her pussy, struggling to take off her shirt and bra while I slowed my thrusts into her.

"Just don't hit my hair," she said as she was now naked except her shoes and her pants around her ankles.

Her back was the sexiest I had ever seen. Toned, tan and I could slightly see side boob from behind her as she held onto the back of the chair again with both hands. This new visual and the idea of ejaculating on her, took me over my limit and I pulled out.

Grasping my wet cock, I stroked one full stroke and unleashed a torrent of semen up her back to her shoulder blades. She had pulled her long hair around the front and I missed the back of it by less than an inch. Knowing my second burst would travel further I backed away from her slightly and it was a good thing I did.

"Holy shit!" she said, as she felt the second explosion hit her and splash up her back.

It was followed by more and more, making the first load seem small.

"Fuck me, Blake! Have you not cum since Wednesday?" she asked as my cock continued to paint stripes on her back.

"Actually no," I grunted amid spurts.

"Good hell, that feels like a gallon," she said turning to look over her shoulder.

It was already running down her spine toward her ass and some was about to drip off her sides since my aim got less and less exact because the pleasure made me sway. Not only was her back stripped in white, I had dripped a lot of excess on her butt and the dimple between her cheeks below her spine. It was fucking hot to see her sexy back covered with my cum. It finally tapered off and I hurried to get some paper towel, making it back just in time to stop any from hitting the chair.

"Either we need to do this more often or you need to cum in-between. We got lucky this time you didn't mess me or my clothes up. Damn, you have a ton of semen inside you," she said as I had to use four paper towels to get it all off her back.

I pulled up my pants and looked at the clock. It had only taken twenty minutes to blow. I sat down and watched her dress.

"Okay, now I'm serious. If I don't stop by, you still need to cum, probably every day, okay?" she asked.

"Okay, I promise," I said.

"Good, I'll leave you to your work then. Thanks again, you really made me cum today."

"You're welcome," I said, smiling.

She left and I went right to work on that job.

**

I was a good boy and obeyed Kristen. The next day she didn't come to my office for lunch so at home I made sure I emptied my balls and fluids as she had asked. After the load on Monday, I didn't have much stored up yet but it still felt good like normal. I also made sure I got my shit done at work before deadlines and especially making sure I didn't have to work through anymore lunches.

Wednesday passed without a visit from Kristen as well. But something kind of distressing happened as I was leaving for the day. As I was walking out to the parking lot, I saw Kristen get into a car with a guy driving. She leaned over and kissed the dude before he drove away. I was stunned. My head was reeling and it was then I determined I was just her work cock. She seemed to have a man or men outside of work at her disposal and me at work. I should have been pissed off but the image of her naked body in my mind made me grateful for whatever I could get from the goddess.

I went home and once again emptied my reproductive system to some porn as Kristen had asked. After I ate something I went to the gym and worked out. Our company pays for a gym membership to keep us healthy and to cut down on insurance claims. We have to go a certain times a month for the company to pay our bill so I made sure I went to the gym regularly. A lot of other employees used the same gym and it wasn't uncommon to see them there when I was.

Thursday Kristen snuck into my office again. She locked the door and turned toward me. I had my food out on my desk, not knowing if she would show or not. She smiled, bit her lip and walked toward me.

"Hi, you don't look busy this time," she said.

"Nope, I have the entire hour," I said.

"Good. And have you been... you know... masturbating?"

"Every day like you asked," I said.

"Good, so you'll last probably the entire hour?"

"Probably," I replied.

"Good, because I need a good long session," she said, as she began removing her clothing.

I stood and followed her example until we were both completely naked standing in front of each other in my office. I leaned over and turned up my music and she walked over, reached out and took hold of my cock.

"You get hard fast," she said, giving it a few strokes.

It was already hard, had been since I started talking my shirt off. I didn't move, just enjoyed her hand stroking it as she stood next to me. I viewed her perky breasts and admired how the nipples hardened and pulled her areolas tight and wrinkly. They were incredible and I was pretty content staring at them giggle as she stroked me slowly. I finally reached out and cupped on of them, running my thumb over the hardened nipple. She smiled but backed away, pulling my by the cock until she sat down in the chair we used on Monday. My cock was pretty much right in her face then. She stroked it a few more times before pinning it against my body and licking from my loose balls all the way up the middle of the shaft to my head. Fuck it felt good.

Pulling it toward her, Kristen circled the head with her tongue before opening her mouth and sucking my head inside. Damn this woman knows how to suck a cock! Her technique is not only sexy as hell it feels better than any other blow I've had. She mostly used her mouth, slowly moving up and down the shaft to about three-quarter of the way down before coming back up with her lips tight around the girth of my cock. Then she'd suck and lick the head before going deep again. Her hands would either play with my balls or she liked to touch my ribbed stomach and caress my thighs as she sucked. Nothing had ever compared to the patience and care she exhibited, almost like it was her favorite thing to do.

Cumming as she asked each day, made me able to last while she sucked, even when she sped up and was really bobbing up and down on it. I was in heaven. It is difficult to describe in words the sensations she caused in my cock and really my entire body. I knew she wasn't really being taken care of while she sucked but it just felt so good I didn't interrupt her. After probably fifteen minutes, she finally took me out of her mouth and looked up.

"You have been masturbating as I asked. That makes me happy you were willing to do as I asked," she said.

"Anything you want," I said.

"Good because I want you to do something to me that you might not want to do."

"What?" I asked, curious.

She leaned back in the chair and spread her legs wide. I assumed she just wanted me to eat her again, which was definitely something I wanted to do. I got down on my knees and looked at her confused since this was not a chore.

"I want you to not only eat my pussy but I want you to tongue my asshole too. You okay with that?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I responded, diving in.

"Really... Aaahh," she moaned. "Some... guys... won't... do ... It," she struggled to say as I forced my tongue into her pussy and licked her clit.

Taking my face off just long enough to talk, I said, "I don't have a problem with anything you want me to do to you."

To show I was serious, I stuck my tongue lower and began to circle her tight anal opening. It was taut and wrinkled; I could feel the ribs of flesh under my tongue like a balloon knot as I circled it until I was slightly pressing in. She moaned and I felt her hole pulse and spasm under my tongue. The taste wasn't at all terrible, it soon was nothing as more of my saliva was added and my tongue pressed in further.

"Oh my gawd... Yes... Just like that... oh fuck yes!" she voiced.

I could feel her muscles opening up to my tongue as I pressed all I could into her, wiggling it from side to side up and down before pulling out and pressing in several more times. Her hands soon found my head. Kristen used my hair to direct my tongue. She would pull me up if she wanted her pussy and clit licked and push me back down when she wanted me back in her ass. I was easily eating her for as long as she had sucked me. I ignored the carpet biting into my knees, dutifully obeying her hands and putting my tongue where she wanted it until she finally came and begged for my cock.

"Fuck me now! Fuck me hard and fast."

I stood up, grateful to be on my feet and was about to just slid into her when she suddenly jumped up and spun me around.

"I want to be on top today!" she said pushing me into the chair.

It wasn't a second later that this hot, tight, unbelievable woman was on my lap, working my cock into her well eaten, hot, wet, velvety pussy and slamming down on me. Her tits were right in my face and I was sure I had died and this was heaven. My mouth opened on instinct and I began sucking her nipples and licking her breasts for the first time as she moved up and down, rocking her hips on my shaft. My hands found her sexy toned back as I feasted on her exceptional breasts. My cock hummed with pleasure as she bent it forward and back, taking the shaft where she wanted it.

Minutes later, she was working hard, her chest rose and fell under my mouth and I could hear her breathing at an increased rate.

"I love your cock... I'm going to cum again," she said quietly.

She increased her efforts. I made sure I had a hold of her in case she lost her balance during her orgasm. I could feel her working toward it. I helped with my mouth, nibbling harder on her nipple until she tightened up and I felt a gush of heat spread over my cock and her body began to shake in my arms.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssssss,... So good!" she said.

She continued to cum for much longer than I ever get to do, until finally she fell limp in my arms and I supported her entire weight, which wasn't much.

"You'll... have to take... over," she sighed.

Standing up, I carried her to the back table in my office. I had kept it clear specifically for this purpose, hoping I'd see her again this week. Lying her down on the hard surface, I was able to keep my cock deep inside her and begin to thrust under my own power. She looked flushed and very satisfied with her eyes closed and a content look on her gorgeous face. Checking the time, I had fifteen minutes until lunch was over. She was exceptionally wet after her orgasm and my cock floated on her juices, ringing with pleasure. I knew the routine. She didn't bother telling me to pull out this time as I worked toward my own orgasm.

Both her ankles were in my hands. I held her legs wide open driving my length into her, making her breasts roll around on her chest. I couldn't get over how hot she was. I couldn't find a flaw on her. She seemed to have no extra fat or flab anywhere, perfectly toned and in proportion. I also was thinking about how much she liked me to tongue her ass and meant to ask her about that.

I took all the time I had left. Giving her the long session she had wanted. The last five minutes I sped up my thrusts and didn't expect a large load when it finally came. She did open her eyes to see what I did manage as soon as my cock left her body. I still managed seven good hard contractions which purged my fluids onto her but it was nothing like the original two. It was easily cleaned up with just one paper towel and much more manageable.

"You just keep getting better at this," she said as I finished cleaning her off.

"Thanks, I could say the same to you."

"I'm glad you had the full hour today. That was really good. I hope I didn't freak you out too much with the oral," she said.

"Not at all, I think it's cool you like that. Have you done more stuff like that," I asked, hinting toward anal sex.

"Maybe, I guess you'll just have to find out later," she said, sitting up and hopping off the table.

I didn't pursue the issue. Lunch was over and we both needed to get back to work.

**

Thursday and Friday were Kristen-less. She didn't come for lunch and I didn't really expect her either. Another week was over and the weekend had begun. I hung out with friends Friday night, had a few beers and found myself ignoring most of the women. I started comparing all of them to Kristen and none of them were coming close. I probably came off as a total dick but I didn't care. I maintained my daily regimen of masturbation. I guess you could say I was whooped and single minded on pleasing Kristen, even when she wasn't around.

I slept in late Saturday since I was up late Friday night. Saturday was filled with house duties, lawn got mowed, laundry done, house cleaned stuff like that. In the evening I decided to head to the gym to get another day in. When I was singing in, so the gym could keep track of the days the employees attended, I noticed Kristen's name on the bottom, hand written. She had joined. This made me smile. I was hoping I see her on occasion. An image of her in tight workout shorts and a sports bra came to my mind and I felt my cock stir in my pants from the thought.

I started working out, lifting weights and then planned on running a little. I could hear a step class or some kind or aerobics happening in the room upstairs but didn't know much about it because I never attend classes. The class ended while I was doing pull ups and the gym suddenly became loud as the class came out talking and heading to their cars. After my set, I dropped down from the bar and turned around to shake out my arms. Standing behind me was Kirsten. She was dressed just like I had imagined. She was glistening with sweat and her face was red. She looked unbelievable even without makeup on. Kristen had this look on her face, I hadn't seen before. She was after something and nothing was going to stand in her way. She came closer and spoke.

"I'm so horny after that class. If you follow me home right now I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

Without another word she turned and left me standing there with my mouth open. A second later I was walking briskly to my car. She was already pulling out when I was getting into my car. Backing out I almost ran over another woman in my rush. She didn't looked pleased but I didn't stay long, pulling out onto the main road, hoping I didn't miss the light Kristen was about to go through. I made it and caught up to her. Following her for a few miles, she finally pulled into an apartment complex. I parked and got out, following her on foot up some stairs. Her apartment door was open when I got to it I let myself in.