Office Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you decided to come. Some of those exercises get me so hot and bothered," she said as I closed the door.

She was stripping off her tight sports bra and tossed it on the floor. Turning away from me, she walked to her back bedroom and I quickly followed. The bra had left lines around her back and ribs. The sweat must have been cooling on her tits because her nipples became very hard as she sat on the edge of her bed as I walked into the room.

"You asked me on Wednesday if I have done other kinky things regarding my ass. I'm sure you meant anal sex and yes I have done it before. I only do it when I'm really horny and right now is one of those times. Since you followed me, I get that you have no problem with it. Most guys don't."

She was talking as she finished undressing, untying her Nikes and finally rolling her tight shorts off her trim legs. My cock was growing rapidly in my shorts. I had had anal sex before but it didn't go well. I don't know if I can really call it anal sex since it lasted less than thirty seconds and I never came. The girl I was with couldn't take it and made me pull it out before I had even half my cock in her butt. She said it just hurt too much and burned. This officially killed the mood and we didn't even have normal sex after that. I thought I had done everything right. We used lots of lube, I even prepared her with my fingers before but then she just tightened up and freaked out when I inserted my large cock. She never tried it again.

I started to undress and Kristen waited for me as she talked.

"Now don't think this is going to be a normal thing. I never intended to do this outside of work, but man that class and then I saw you were at the gym. It was perfect," she said

I looked up and she had lain down on the bed, already rubbing herself. I walked near the edge of the bed and watched her circle her little clit as she spread herself open with her other hand. She looked up at me and my throbbing cock.

"Have you ever done a girl's ass, Blake?" she asked.

I didn't want to explain the whole story so I said, "No, never."

"Well, I'm sure you know it's different then my pussy, you can't just slam it in," she said.

"I know."

"Good, then show me," she said, moving her hands and motioning me down to my knees.

She was salty from her workout but I dove in nonetheless, feasting on her flushed sex and ass. She was horny, whatever workout she had done had made her wet and flushed. Her little clit was plump and straining with blood. When I touched it with my tongue she wigged out instantly and started wiggling on the bed under my barrage. I went lower, licking her ass and pressing my tongue inside. She opened up very easily and before long my tongue wasn't long enough or wide enough. I added my first finger, while I went back to eating her pussy and licking her clit. She took my index finger with ease so I added another and began sliding them in and out of her ass with just her juices and my saliva for lube.

"Oh, yes. That's perfect, Blake... prep that ass for your cock!" she said, much louder than if we were in my office.

I could feel my cock throbbing and a cool stream of pre-cum was running down my shaft, chilling in the air as it grew and proceeded to my balls. I was content to eat and finger her. I wanted to make sure she was good and ready for my much wider cock, but I had a sneaky suspicion she wasn't going to act like that other girl had.

Pulling away from her pussy, I said, "Do you have any lube?"

"Yes, but I don't think you'll need it," she replied.

I went back to eating her, making sure I added a lot of saliva to my moving fingers. Her ass was so hot and feeling her muscles gripping my fingers made me more and more horny for the chance to feel that on my cock. I stayed down there for another five minutes before standing up. She looked up at me, biting her lower lip and scooted closer so half her ass was off the bed.

"Take my pussy first," she said.

She had a tall bed and I didn't have to squat down much at all to feed my cock into her very wet pussy. Wet bliss surrounded it upon entry and when I pulled it free again it was lined with thick white secretions I hadn't seen from her before. She must have seen my reaction because she explained.

"I told you, you wouldn't need lube. I'm ovulating and very creamy right now."

"Does that make you more horny too?" I asked.

"A little, but it was mostly the exercises. Ahhh, shit... I think most of them... Ahhh... are designed... Mmmm... To simulate... Sex... Gawd that feels good!" she moaned.

More and more of her cream had covered my cock as I thrust in and out of her hot pussy. What I didn't know was more was pooling around her ass as my cock forced it out of her. She continued to moan, working toward her climax. It took less time than normal which was surprising since she usually got off fast. Cumming only increased the secretions and I had never seen my cock covered in so much girl juice before.

"Now, Blake... put it in my... ass," she said once she could speak again.

Pulling my cock out, I noticed how much cream was on it and puddled around her pulsing ass. She was still reeling from her climax, her legs shaking and her chest rising rapidly. I bent my cock down lower, moving forward into the puddle of cream, searching for her ass.

"A little lower," she said and I followed.

I felt my head find her partially opened anus and began to press into the pleasure furnace. Tight, hot, rapture enveloped my head as it passed into Kristen's body. I paused as it slipped in and waited for her to adjust. This didn't take long, she urged me on with her legs around my legs and I watched the remaining inches ease into her unbelievable ass one at a time.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed. "I love that sensation!"

I couldn't speak, because it was better than anything I'd ever felt. My heart was pounding from the newness and my cock was throbbing from excitement. I could hardly believe my cock was buried to the balls in Kristen's ass. I didn't move for at least thirty seconds, just taking in the moment and the sensations in my body. The visual matched the experience I was having. I loved seeing my cock stuffed up her ass, above her creamy pussy. She moved her hand down to her clit and began to spin around it in her juices, this made her ass pulse and milk my cock as it was buried deep.

"It's okay to move, Blake... I'm more than ready for it," she said, as if I had stopped out of concern.

The next few minutes seemed surreal to me. Hearing her, I withdrew my cock, which offered a stunning new sensation on my cock. I could feel her muscles grabbing at my shaft, trying to suck me back in as I pulled out. Good hell I have never leaped from one stage of arousal to the next so rapidly. All of a sudden it felt like my balls went instantly tight and I was about to drop my load inside of her. Nothing has rivaled this experience in my life. This was my real first anal sex and it was unbeatable.

"That's it, Blake, now a little faster. Try and hold out. I need a good fucking," she was saying, as her hand sped up on her clit.

I tried desperately to not cum. It was one of the hardest things I've had to do in a while. My entire body was alive with pleasure and especially my dick. My balls were begging for release and I know my cock has never been so hard as it was inside Kristen's bowels.

I somehow got a grip on myself, calming down and was able to push forward and pull out once again, increasing my speed for her. Thank heaven I had followed her instructions and had been tossing off daily or I wouldn't have lasted a second inside the greatest orifice I've ever experienced. My increased speed did it for her. She began to pant and go ballistic on her clit as I thrust in and out faster and faster until I was fucking her ass as fast as I had fucked her sex. This was what she wanted, had been craving probably since the class had started. Her body and actions were the hottest I'd ever seen before. Never in my life have I seen a woman go where Kristen was right then.

Anal sex had brought her a new level of pleasure even I was shocked to see come from her. I thought she came big normally but this orgasm was crazy big and crazy hot. So overwhelmed with what she was doing, I forgot about myself and my pleasure, pounding away as she screamed and came harder than porn stars fake it.

During her orgasm, I felt her ass squeezing my cock in rhythmic fashion. With each one of her waves, her body would embrace my cock in mind-blowing pleasure. Her orgasm lasted much longer than her normal and she shook and screamed for over two minutes. I thought she was going to hurt herself or pass out the way she was acting and screaming. I didn't think she was getting enough air either. Her face was deep red, redder then after her work out and her nipples looked painful they were so erect. I think I was experience a full body orgasm for the first time.

What happened next scared me even worse. She suddenly fell limp, like lifeless limp. Luckily I still saw her chest rising and falling but I think she had really fallen unconscious. I stopped my thrusts in surprise and watched for some sign from her. It took a full thirty seconds for her to move again. her eyes flickered open and she looked up.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"No, I was worried about you."

"Oh, don't be... I'm perfect... totally perfect," she said.

I started moving again, my cock hadn't eased a fraction.

"If you want, since I'm home you can cum inside me if you want," she said.

The mention of me cumming cause that same effect as before. I was soon on the verge and since I had permission I decided to go with it. I didn't think I'd ever have another chance to cum inside a woman's ass again. I let it build and build, holding my muscles tight, basking in the intense pleasure until they gave way to the rapid contractions. My cock burst forth inside Kristen, the pleasure was legendary and longer than any climax before or since. I had no idea how much spurted out and I didn't really care because it felt so good.

All good things come to an end, and my massive anal orgasm finally did. I felt exhausted and fell onto Kristen with my hard cock buried deep inside her perfect body.

**

I wish I could tell you that this thing Kristen and I had lasted for years. Or maybe that we fell in love and ended up getting married but that wasn't what happened. It did last a good month and a half until she came to me during lunch one day and told me she was putting in for an HR position at another division. At the time I wasn't too worried, I knew lots of people would put in and her chances weren't very good. We had sex like normal in my office and she went back to work.

Unfortunately for me, she interviewed well the first time and they flew her out for a second interview. When she told me that, I began to be concerned but I knew this position was better for her, offered a lot more money and was what she wanted in the first place. I had no choice but to support her even though I would lose our noon sex sessions. Then it happened, all of a sudden my goddess was transferring and I was left to eat lunch alone in my office, daydreaming of the sex we had had.

Just like that it was gone; she was gone in another state, probably doing another guy like me at lunch. At least I had the memories the good times to think about, especially that Saturday I'll never forget. The Saturday, where I had the best sexual experience of my life with my dream girl, who now seems like a distant memory I can hardly believe happened.