Office Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers

"What?"

"Come on. No point in interrupting them," I said quietly, getting her to step back slowly, her eyes still glued to the scene in front of us.

"The girls said it wouldn't be like this," she said with her brow furrowed.

"Which girls?" I asked her quietly, getting her to turn and follow me slowly.

"Donna and Kim and Sasha," she said quietly, indicating the three secretaries that worked down near her office. "They said it wasn't about sex. It was just about being naked and expressing the freedom being naked includes."

"Well, it would seem that for accountants the numbers come out a bit different," I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around her waist and gently steered her toward the stairs.

"I feel horrible. I mean what did I do? Sanction an orgy?" she asked, clearly upset.

"Hey, they're adults. If they want to do that, who are we to say no?"

"Scott! Some of those women are married!" she said looking at me like I had three heads.

"Tiffany. You're not their keeper. You didn't tell them to cheat, or not to. They're all old enough to know the ramifications of their own actions," I answered.

"What about you?" she asked turning slightly in my arm to look at me as she paused at the top of the stairs.

"What about me what?"

"Is that what you want? To have sex now that you're naked?"

"I don't think I ever said that."

"No, but your cock does," she said, looking down at where my engorged head was bumping into her curls.

"I told you, it's a lot harder for a guy to hide it when he's turned on."

"Are you? Turned on?"

"Be kinda hard not to be, after looking at that, and you," I answered honestly, making no move to either pull away or to draw her closer.

"I thought for a minute that Kristen was going to just lean over and suck your cock."

"For a minute I thought so too," I agreed as she turned away slightly to align herself with the stairs again, stepping toward the first one, but doing it slowly enough that I had time to react and stay with her with my arm around her waist.

"Wouldn't have been a bad thing, would it? I mean she's pretty and all."

"Um. Yeah. She's cute. Kinda young for me though."

"Yeah. She's gotta be what, twenty or so years younger than you."

"Trying to make me feel old?" I asked with a chuckle as we continued down the steps.

"No. Not at all. Just kind of trying to see how you feel about yourself. This is an unusual setting, compared to how you and I normally interact, and it got me curious."

"Ahh. Well, rather than play twenty questions. I like my women intelligent, witty, and titty," I said with a chuckle.

She giggled momentarily. "So age isn't all that important?"

"Not really. It would be nice if they were older than my own daughters, but I'm not averse to any reasonable age."

"And body shape, besides big tits?"

"Again. Beauty is as much inside as outside. My wife wasn't what I would call a looker, but I liked what I saw when I looked at her."

"So, why was it you got divorced again?" she asked as we walked generally toward her office.

"I'd like to say it was just one thing, but it wasn't. I'd say the biggest factor was sex."

"Oh? Stop me if I get to personal here, but you wanted and she didn't?"

"I suppose if it was just that, we wouldn't have gotten divorced. No, the bigger issue was that after ten years of not enough, when I was suddenly confronted by an opportunity I didn't turn it down."

"I see. Cheated on her?"

"Yeah. It was on a business trip. A coworker got really drunk and I helped her to her room, which led to me undressing her, which led to..."

"Sex?"

"No actually. She puked all over herself so I undressed and took her into the shower and cleaned her up."

"And that led to sex?"

"No. I put her to bed and went to my own room." I answered.

"So where did the sex come in?"

"Later that night, after she sobered up she came to my room to apologize and thank me."

"Ah. And THAT led to sex?"

"Yep. That led to sex, for the rest of the night."

"So your wife found out?"

"Oh, she probably wouldn't have, but I felt pretty guilty about it and confessed to her that it happened. I figured we could work it out, but she took it as a challenge against her sexuality and refused to forgive me, or to have sex for the next year. That's when I stopped trying."

"So you walked out?"

"Nope. She did after three more times when I cheated because she refused to even talk about sex let alone have any."

"Seems like sex is pretty important to you," she said as she led me, with my arm around her waist, to her office. She turned and pushed the door closed behind us.

"Yeah, well. It is to most guys I guess. You can share a lot of things in a relationship, but if you're not sharing that, resentment builds pretty fast."

"So, no girl friend?"

"Nope. Oh, I've dated some, but haven't quite found anyone that meets my big three."

"Ah yes. Intelligent, witty and titty?"

"Yeah, something like that," I chuckled as she pulled my arm gently from around her waist and turned me to face her. "You?"

"No, no girlfriends."

I blushed slightly at her response and mumbled, "I didn't exactly mean that."

"No. I know you didn't," she said with a smile. "So. I don't know that I'm witty, but I certainly meet your other two criteria."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Well. It would seem we're both suffering from the same malady. Extreme sexual excitement and a lack of partners to share with. I personally can't remember the last time I was this turned on. You?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"I have no doubt that both of us could walk out there and within very few minutes have a partner that would suffice for some sexual gratification, but at least in my case that partner would be lacking a particular appendage, and at the moment I crave a real one, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah. I think, I do. Are you suggesting that we share a sexual interlude?"

"If we can separate the superior subordinate issues for a short time. Can we? Can you?"

"It isn't the short term I'm concerned about. It's how this might affect our long term working relationship."

"I think," she said quietly, stepping closer to me, "that we'll let tomorrow worry about tomorrow", she continued, stepping another step closer, her arms reaching out toward my neck, and circling around it. She pulled her chest to mine and her face toward mine. "Let's just let now worry about now." She whispered, her lips brushing mine. She pressed her lips against mine, her breath hot in my mouth as she sighed into my mouth. I let my arms circle her waist, one hand pressing on her back and the other sliding down to her firm round ass. I squeezed her cheek and received an appreciative moan into my mouth as she continued to kiss me. One of her hands left my neck and snaked down between us, wrapping around my cock and squeezing it.

"I want you," she moaned as she broke the kiss, her lips moving from mine to my cheek, to my neck and down my chest as she slowly squatted down, kissing her way down my chest and lower until I felt her mouth engulf my engorged head.

"Oh damn," I moaned softly as the hot wetness of her mouth closed around me, her tongue swirling around and teasing the edges of my mushroom head before working farther down my shaft. She pressed down on my cock, driving her mouth down as far onto me as she could, my head slipping into her throat before she pulled back again, her hand following her hot wet mouth. She pulled all the way off, her hand closing over my saliva coated head. Her hand twisted back and forth while she took another breath and then pushed her mouth down over my cock again. Her hot mouth teased me and made me want to push my hips toward her, but I resisted the temptation, willing to let her control at least this portion of the encounter. She bobbed her head on and off my shaft faster, driving down only a few inches, her hand sliding along my shaft with her lips to stimulate my entire shaft. I held my hips as still as I could, only rocking slightly in time with her strokes as she teased my head and underside of my shaft with her tongue.

"You like that?" she finally asked, pulling her mouth off my cock after several minutes of exquisite attention.

"Oh yeah," I half grunted, reaching my hands down to her arms and coaxing her to stand back up. "Why don't you let me return the favor now?"

"Oh?" she asked as she climbed back to her feet, her big tits swinging sexily as she moved. Her office had a nicely carpeted floor and a sofa along one wall for more casual discussions. I reached under her cheeks and lifted her up, easily managing her hundred twenty or so pounds. She wrapped her legs around me as I walked toward the sofa. I lowered myself to one knee, setting her ass on the edge of the soft cushion. She unlooped her arms from around my neck and leaned back, allowing me to lift and spread her legs.

Her pussy was shaved clean except for a triangle of auburn curls neatly trimmed into a triangle pointing down toward her pink folds protruding from between her full outer lips. I gently spread her lips, exposing more of her pink depths as I leaned down and gently kissed her fat lips and the creamy white skin around them, softly teasing her and making her squirm on the sofa.

"Oh damn!" she moaned loudly as I kissed right on her lips and then pressed my tongue between her lips, pushing it in until I was actually pressing it slightly into her tunnel opening. I drew my tongue up her slit, tasting her tangy juices and receiving a long slow groan of pleasure as I searched with my tongue for that hard nub hiding at the juncture of her lips. "FUCK!" she squeaked suddenly as my tongue found and flicked over her engorged clit. "ohmygod!" she moaned as I flicked across it with the tip of my tongue several times, making her whole body jerk and shake with the sudden onslaught of sensations. I pulled my tongue from her pussy and moved down for another long slow lick, allowing her body to rest for a moment before once again I had drawn my tongue up to her hard nub and assaulted it once more. "Oh fuck fuck fuck!" she cried loudly as I circled and flicked her clit, moving my hand to allow one finger to slip into her velvety soft tunnel, the wet walls gripping and holding my finger as I pressed into her. I concentrated on her clit, alternately stroking it in long slow circles and then flicking it rapidly as my finger leisurely pushed in and out of her tunnel.

"You like?" I asked, taking a quick breath before moving back to her clit.

"Oh fuck yes. Ohhhh my god yes!" she moaned loudly, her hands moving to my head trying to pull me closer to her pussy.

"Uh uh," I said, using my free hand to move her hands from my head to her thighs. "My turn to be in control," I whispered.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, rocking her hips as I went back to licking her clit, my tongue teasing circles around it as her juices leaked around my finger. I withdrew my hand and slipped a second finger into her tight tunnel and curled them up, searching for that perfect spot on the top of her tunnel, up behind her pubic bone. "SHIT!" she cried suddenly, her legs clamping around my head momentarily as my finger rubbed across the sensitive spot deep inside her. I stopped everything I was doing, holding my finger in place and waiting for her to relax and spread her legs, only then going back to teasing her clit.

She bent her knees down and hooked her heels on the edge of the sofa cushion, lifting her pussy toward my face as I teased her clit more softly, dragging out the trip toward the climax I could see was clearly building.

"Oh fuck. Don't tease me. Please, make me come!" she begged softly, almost whimpering as I teased my finger on her G spot and my tongue on her clit. Her juices leaked so heavily around my finger that it ran down my forearm and dripped to the carpet between my legs. With a grin to myself I flicked her clit faster, bouncing the tip of my tongue off of her hot nub, making her hips buck harder toward me as she gasped for breath. "OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried loudly as her whole body trembled and shook. I stroked my finger around in circles on the top of her tunnel, timing my strokes with the flick of my tongue across her clit until her whole body jerked hard, a gush of her juices spraying out across my chest and neck. "FUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her whole body jerked again, adding more to the drenching I had received, my tongue and finger continuing their attacks on her most sensitive spots until she begged me to stop.

I pulled my finger and face from her pussy, lifting myself to my knees between her legs, my rock hard cock jutting toward her waiting, dripping pussy. I pressed my head down between her lips and slowly pushed into her, her hot pulsating tunnel gobbling my cock eagerly as she unhooked her heels from the cushion and spread her legs wide. I slid easily into her still spasming pussy and began to stroke into her, reaching for her big tits and capturing them. I grinned down at the sight of her body trying to rock in time with my strokes, my cock sliding in and out with an audible squish each time I pushed into her.

"Ohhh fuck fuck fuck," ,he moaned as she continued to rock her hips in time with my strokes, her hands clasped over mine as I let my fingers pinch and turn her rock hard nipples. In and out I stroked, the heat of her pussy and the tingle of excitement radiating from my cock through my body as I pushed myself closer to climax with in her.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted as my overly excited cock surged inside her, pumping a gush of hot cum into her as my body bucked hard to jam myself deep into her. Over and over my body bucked and jerked, pumping what felt like buckets of cum into her as she lay panting in front of me, her eyes locked with mine.

"Oh god what a fuck," she finally panted, lowering her legs and wrapping them around my waist to hold me deep in her. I gently stroked her breasts, letting my fingers softly tease her pink erect nipples and the creamy white skin of her big tits.

"Yeah. Definitely," I panted, trying to catch my breath after the intense climax.

We stayed that way for long minutes before my cock softened inside her and she let go of me. I let my cock slip from her, a gush of cum leaking from her and dripping down the front of the sofa for the carpet as I moved from my knees to sit on the sofa next to Tiffany. She rolled herself around so her legs stuck down the length of the sofa, her high heels hanging over the arm as she leaned across my lap. She looped her arms around my neck and pressed her chest to mine as she drew her face toward mine. Her lips were hot and soft as she kissed me, the kiss long and soft and almost loving.

I held her with one arm around her back, helping to hold her up as my other hand gently stroked up and down her thigh and her firm curvy ass cheek. "Wanna do that again?" she whispered softly as she pulled her lips from mine, hovering only inches from mine.

"Uh huh," I answered breathlessly.

"How fast can you get up again?"

"Pretty quick with the right stimulation."

"Oh? And what kind of stimulation is that?"

"Anything direct," I whispered.

"I bet I know just exactly what to do then," she said with a grin. "For such a tit man that is," she added with a giggle. She let go of me and pushed herself off the sofa, standing in front of me and allowing me to look at her whole naked body for a few moments before crawling onto the sofa again, this time with her legs on either side of mine, her legs spread as she worked closer to me. She used one hand on the back of the sofa behind my head to help balance herself and then cupped her hand under one of her big tits, lifting it and offering her nipple to my mouth. I slid my hands up her body and cupped both tits, replacing her hand with one of mine and gently squeezing both huge breasts into cones. I softly kissed around one, working my soft wet kisses closer and closer to her nipple until I opened my mouth and engulfed both her pink nipple and puckered areola. "Ohhhhhhh yessssss," she hissed softly as I teased my tongue around her hard nipple, the tip of my tongue teasing the pink puckered areola.

"You like?" I whispered in question as I released her nipple to move to her other breast.

"Oh yes. So soft and gentle. I like that you're not rough but you still make it known that you're in charge."

"Mmmmmm," I answered as I kissed her other breast, feeling her hand slide down between us. Her hand closed around my mostly soft cock, gently teasing it as I kissed closer to her nipple and then engulfed it like I had the other. Her hand pulled and stroked my cock more urgently as I teased her nipple, little gasps and moans slipping from her lips as I sucked her nipple more aggressively. I released her left and moved back to the right again, suctioning the whole front of her breast into my mouth to stroke her nipple and areola again. Her hand stroked and pulled on my quickly growing dick, her moans becoming louder as my attentions turned her on more.

I felt her rub my head between her wet lips and then lower herself down on me, her tunnel slowly engulfing my head and then my shaft as she let herself down, stopping when her ass cheeks rested on my thighs. She slowly lifted herself, careful not to pull her breasts from my mouth as she lifted her pussy up my shaft, stopping with only my head inside her. She dropped more quickly this time, letting her tunnel engulf me as she dropped down, a soft slap of her ass on my thighs as audible as the squish of her juices as she plunged down my shaft.

Up and down she went, lifting and dropping herself, her pace quickening as I grew harder inside her, both of us obviously working toward another climax. I let her tits slip from my mouth, holding them as best I could as she bounced up and down, her pace growing almost frantic as she moaned in obvious pleasure. "OH FUCK!" she gasped as I started rocking my hips in time with hers, driving my cock hard up into her as she dropped on me. I slid my hands to her hips and held them there, watching her huge tits now bounce and swing with each stroke, her cries of pleasure growing with each passing minute.

"I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come," she moaned over and over as she slapped her ass on my thighs, my cock plunging up into her with the combination of our motions. At first it was just a soft shudder in her body. A shudder that quickly grew to a tremble and then the feel of her pussy convulsing and squeezing my cock as she sat on me, no longer able to work her now shaking legs. She panted and moaned "I'm coming," over and over as I slid one hand between us and used one finger to slide up and down across her clit to push her climax even higher.

Her body began to still and to my surprise she climbed off my lap, pulling herself off of my still rigid cock. She crawled off of me to one side, leaning on the back of the sofa with her elbows and holding herself on her knees, pushing her ass out and exposing her pussy toward the far wall of the office. It didn't take me more than a few seconds to figure out what she wanted and to push myself off the sofa. I stood behind her and aimed my cock at her pussy, plunging it quickly into her as soon as my head spread her lips. "YES! Take me. Make me yours!" she cried as she felt my cock drive into her again.

I held her hips and started pumping my cock in and out of her, my thighs slapping loudly against her bare ass as I plunged in and out of her pussy. She grunted and moaned in pleasure as my body slammed into hers over and over. I could see the sides of her big tits as they swung below her with each impact, the mental image of them moving pushing my own climax even closer. Her wet tunnel squished and my thighs slapped loudly against her as we both moaned, the tingle of impending orgasm racing through my body.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers