Office Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Gonna come," I grunted as the sensations of no return flowed over me, moments from climax. To my utter surprise she pulled off of me as I pulled back for another plunge, rolling and dropping on the sofa in front of me. She reached with both hands and grasped my cock, stroking me frantically as she aimed me at her tits and face. "UHHHHG!" I grunted as my hips bucked and huge rope of cum lanced out of my engorged head toward her face. My cum had barely landed on her face and chest before my cock surged another huge gush of cum onto her. I watched my cum lance over and over from my cock, her hand still stroking and milking me, her face and tits covered with a surprising amount of creamy white goo. I stood there, now only twitching occasionally as she softly worked my cock with her hands milking out the last oozes of cum and letting them drip to her stomach.

"Damn. You did have a lot, didn't you?" she asked with a girlish giggle. "I've always wanted to do that, watch a guy come."

"Never have?"

"Uh uh. Usually it's left someplace else."

"Pussy?"

"Or mouth. Never watched a guy shoot before."

"And?"

"And I liked it. But man am I a mess."

"You need a shower," I chuckled.

"I can arrange that," she said, letting go of my cock. She gently pushed me back away from the sofa and leaned over to slip her high heels off. She reached for my shoes and pulled the laces and then coaxed me to lift each foot as she pulled my shoes and socks off. She made no attempt at all to wipe any of my cum off of her as she stood and took my hand to lead me toward the office door. Pulling me along, cum still dripping from both her tits and my cock, she led me across the open foyer area, past several desks with naked young ladies sitting at them, and down the hall toward the ladies' room. She pushed the door open and drew me in with her, pulling me along toward the back where two shower stalls were built into the large, rather lavish bathroom.

"Now," she said as she reached in and turned the water on. "A shower!" she said with a grin.

"I think you just had fun parading us past Kim." I said with the shake of my head as she led me by the hand to one of the shower stalls. She stopped and turned on the water without looking at me or answering for long seconds.

"I have to admit she's been after me a LOT the last few years to date," she said as she stepped under the now warm spray and pulled me along into the shower with her. "She seems to think that getting a good fucking would do wonders for my temperament," she said as she pulled me into the shower and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her. "I'm thinking that she might be right."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I haven't felt this relaxed in...well, I'm not sure how long," she said with that same girlish giggle. "So how about it? Think you can manage to date the boss?"

"It could be difficult. What happens if I do something you don't like? Do I get reprimanded or do we break up?" I asked seriously.

"Do you like your job?" she asked, looking at me almost sternly.

"Of course I do," I answered.

"Are you good at it?"

"I think so."

"So do I. When was the last time I took exception to ANYTHING you did or any decision you made?"

"Not since the first few months that I was here."

"Right. So here's the deal. The Engineering Department is yours. We'll be partners for as long as you feel comfortable with that arrangement. If we work out, well, then it'll be OUR company. If we don't, you still have your job in control of all the engineering aspects. I won't take that away until, or if, you decide you want out. Sound fair?"

"I think so," I agreed.

"About damn time!" we both heard Kim say from where she and two other young women were peeking around the corner of the shower area. "Thought we'd never get you two together."

"Yeah," another of them said. "Not that I don't like being naked around the office, in fact I do, but we had to go to a lot of trouble to get you two to finally fuck instead of dancing around your obvious attraction to each other."

"So that's what this was about?" Tiffany asked, turning in the shower to look at the three apparent conspirators.

"Fuck yeah. You weren't going to fuck each other the way things were going. We just figured this would help things along. Looks like it did," Kim answered.

"I'll deal with you later!" Tiffany said with a look that was half frown half smile. "In fact, I think you should go naked all week, just for tricking me like this."

"Only if you promise to fuck him at least once a day," Kim answered with a huge grin.

"I think I can arrange that," Tiffany answered, looking back up at me, a couple inches shorter now that she no longer had the high heels on. "How about it? Wanna fuck the boss every day for the next week? I promise to make it interesting."

"Like it could get boring fucking you? Trust me, I'm all in, as usual."

"Good," she said with a large grin. "Now I've never been fucked in a shower and I feel a hard cock pressing between my legs."

"My pleasure," I answered. "Do we have to have an audience though?"

"They might learn something," Tiffany giggled. "Fuck me baby. Make me come again like you did in my office," she whispered as she stood on her toes to lift her lips to mine and kissed me softly.

Yeah, this was going to be an interesting week and then some.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers