All Comments on 'Office Interlude'

by LadyZodiac

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ElleMunro78ElleMunro78about 14 years ago
That was great!

Fast and furious! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If you read more carefully...

... you would see the interracial element. Here it is again to make it easy for you: "the contrast between his flawless white skin and her smooth coffee and cream skin".

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 14 years ago
It was good

And it rarely ceases to amaze me that racist idiots still take the time to click onto a story they really don't want to read to simply leave a dumbass comment that proves that they either can't read or comprehend what it is that they've supposedly read. That said, I agree with Elle...I like 'em fast and hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good, but...

I think it would have been better to leave a certain specific measurement to the imagination of the reader. That measurement seems to have been nearly the only thing that registered with the idiot who left the racist comments.

JJTEE2010JJTEE2010about 14 years ago
Very very nice!

I loved it, like the other reader said, fast and furious! Oh yeah! Also ignore idiots who like to be "Annonymous" when leaving comments....it seems so brave of them...NOT. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved the story

And I'll definitely be back for more.

But it never ceases to amaze me how many fucking idiot readers come to a porn site and expect everyone to be politically correct. Un-fucking-believable.

So someone made some racist comments... big fucking deal. This isn't CNN you losers...

And you'll notice I'm anonymous? Yeah that's fucking right. That's because I fucking CHOOSE to. Doesn't have much to do with fear, you idiots. You honestly can't think of any other reason I may want to remain anonymous? Here? On a porn site? Really? You don't get it?

Peasants.

Sorry for the rant author. I really do like your work, but some idiots really seem to get a kick out of bringing everyone else down...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot

I loved it.... simple, hot and heavy with a side of humor...keep it coming

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Cute

I love the office romance aspect, though they are actually live in lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous