All Comments on 'Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 04'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is her name Carmen or Carman? Or does she have a split personality? You keep shiching the name, that is why I ask.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

As long as Diego insists on being called Cuck, the chapters will only get one star. Without that stupidity, this would be a decent story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

The way the partners have been treated it seems they have nothing to lose if they say fuck it. Like Ash and Beth?'s husbands who were told no women, but hey could screw who they wanted. I really don;t see why one or the other does not say 'fuck it. I screwed one woman. You are having multiple partners. I will blow up the whole deal."

Plus the crap about calling Diego cuck every time is stupid.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I also hope the cuck thing disappears, and why is Carmen screaming. You know you have a decent story going when the only thing they bitch about is a misspelled name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Diego turned red and clenched his teeth, "You bring that bastard in this house, and he won't walk out. I won't bring my housewives into his office, and he doesn't f**k you in this house. Do you understand?" --

Yes. I understand Diego is being a super-hypocrite. The house IS Carmen's home. The office IS NOT Diego's office. Diego, under any circumstances, doesn't have rights to claim Carmen and Jake's office as his space. He has usurped the authority using the PA debacle as his rationale. Diego has gone insane and rational thought has vacated his cerebellum. Not to say that Marble's PA plan had any merit, it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The grammatical errors are killing this story. Probably not a big deal, since the storyline has already downed a bottle of Valium and washed it down with fifth of Jaegermiester. And Crazy Diego's dogged insistence to be identified as a cuck...is this like his identifying personal pronoun? He, She, It, Cuck?

maedhros21maedhros21almost 2 years ago

Im sorry but you have succeeded in making the victim (Diego) into a completely heartless asshole. Even though he might not love Carmen what he is doing is cruel and sadistic. How can peoples hearts not feel something when the woman has no friends and is literally screaming for help. I have given this 1 store because of the on going torture that Diego seems to be getting off on. Stupid story without an ounce of Humanity in it.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

I typically enjoy your stories. This is off the rails. They let revenge turn them into monster. A CEOs wife now getting tag teamed like a cheap whore to get him back? Beth to they are worse than the husbands. The CEOs wife seems pretty high and mighty since her grandfather and father did the same. You have taken everything and now torture them forever it makes them worse not better. If I was one of the partners fuck it murder the wife then you have options....suicide or prison either is better than this. Revenge has and end or final act it cannot be forever. People snap...then it goes bad and you realize your the bigger monster.

TeggeTeggealmost 2 years ago

Terrible story...you are/were better than this.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Sweet, sweet revenge.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I’m surprised you have made this into a 5 th part, but it’s a fun read

WardMDWardMD9 months ago

Don't bother continuing this drivel!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Enjoying this story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I do wish you could settle on whether it is 'CarmEn' or 'CarmAn'!

It is getting very confusing!

Or are they supposed to be two people with similar names?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...