All Comments on 'Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 07'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
jaythemanjaythemanabout 2 years ago

You absolutely lost me when you compared Epstein and Weinstein to Clinton and Pelosi. The first two were/are predatory monsters. Clinton and Pelosi are past their prime physically, but are public servants who fight for what they see as justice. I am guessing that is untolerable to you. That does not make them monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clinton and Pelosi are MONSTERS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was enjoying this story until you wheeled in politics. Pelosi? Clinton? Was that necessary? Cancer is a “woke” disease? SMFH You sabotaged what was a decent story by taking a couple cheap pops to amuse your maga pals. I don’t watch the news for fapping material, and I don’t go looking for politics on stroke story site. And I don’t I don’ t anything more written by you.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great chapter, and good earned forgiveness. I suppose cancer is the only way to end their stories. I’m glad Natalie was able to forgive. She wouldn’t have had Micah and the kids otherwise. I agree that Epstein and Winstein are truly monsters and best forgotten. A better comparison to sex with the two old bitches Pelosi and Clinton would be UpChuckSchumer and Wermie Sanders who are just two truly worthless old bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I'll tell you that what is going on between Jake and Carmen is not sponsored by the company." -- This is a blatant LIE!

Shannon runs the company. Shannon has been condoning the arrangement between Carmen and Jake, on company property, at company events, knowing that DAILY sex was REQUIRED of them on the company premises. For over THREE YEARS following the meeting at Diego and Carmen's house of all the PA's, managers and their family members. Additionally Shannon, Carmen's IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR has been conducting an affair under the thinly veiled disguise of a quarterly review with Carmen's husband. If this ever went public the bloodshed that ensued would be more because of the scorned parties harsh retribution rather than the things that prompted the retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Diego...began, "Father, I have committed adultery many times with four women. I have forced my wife to keep having sex with another man against her will. I beat a man severely in my anger to extract justice from him. I have committed many more sins that I can't remember..." -- he left out what he imposed on dozens of other people in order to orchestrate his revenge on Carmen and Jake. And the kicker is no one has acknowledged that JAKE proposed the idea of, and was willing to, NOT having sex with Carmen and keeping it a secret from the bosses. The other PA's were the ones that screwed them over and outed them to everyone else involved. This forced the issue to comply or loose their jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Diego...began, "Father, I have committed adultery many times with four women. I have forced my wife to keep having sex with another man against her will. I beat a man severely in my anger to extract justice from him. I have committed many more sins that I can't remember..." -- And another thing, Diego conveniently forgot he also had taken communion while diddling the four women not his wife. At least Carmen expressed her remorse for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Diego is a monster. Natalia is a very close second. The harsh type of psychological torture Carmen was exposed too for nearly four years span can cause stress hormones to run rampant in the body. These can do all sorts of physiological shenanigans to a person. I am sure that some medical types would know about research that supports this assertion. Being so cut off from everyone that mattered to her, forced to continue in a relationship she was trying to end, forced to endure endless instances of humiliation such as the FaceTime check-ins, name calling, the whole freaking mess! Omegaman56, you opened a large can of unprocessed, foaming vomit. Ain't no way you're getting it back in the can!

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

So they tortured her so long she committed suicide by none treatment and now want to feel sympathetic. Turnover in the finance industry is high. The workers who knew would leave the companies reputation would be destroyed. Diego should just shoot Shannon shit beth to then kill himself. The only redeemable characters in this whole story are the husbands that divorced the PAs. That is probably the only redeemable outcome for this story. The characters in the revenge were far worse monsters than the offenders. Because honestly killing her was quite fair for her fucking around. This so went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Carmen Pushed The First Domino, And Loved The Results, For Years.

Too bad she couldn't see where the falling dominoes would eventually lead. Carmen was delighted being Jake's slut and betraying Diego, and would have happily continued for as long as she could get away with it. She gave ALL her love, passion, and respect to Jake, and made Diego her male bitch. All her remorse, guilt, and sorrow were externally induced; Carmen was sorry mostly because she got caught, and lost her romantic fairy tale.

EVERYONE is better off with Carmen dead: Diego, Natalia, their families, even Jake. Maybe especially Jake. He'll be fucking over another woman and her marriage as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

There was no way to make this a happy ending. One might debate the extent and nature of the revenge and payback, but Carmen could never undo what she did to her husband, daughter, and their extended family. If she had any dignity and self respect she would have killed herself before God finally intervened.

A very difficult story to write a reasonable sequel to. Thanks for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Forcing Carmen to be essentially raped by Jake for years along with everything else was disgusting.

I feel sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m not sure it was intentional or not, but I appreciate that I discovered two comedic bits of that ol’ chunk o’coal, Norm McDonald. One of the pros who can make one laugh about cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it was a cop out to give Carmen cancer, and kill her. You painted her out to be so bad it seems you couldn’t figure out what else to do with her character. The braver thing to do, would have been put them back together, or split them up. That’s just my two cents. Thanks for the time and effort. KS

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

This is the worse part of the story. The other parts are excellent. Things are happening very fast. The rape (and it was rape) then the confession and then the cancer.

I think you post the momentum of the story here. It's not a big deal to forgive someone who is dying. You built a very high tention toward RAAC and then cancer and all is forgiven.

Texasboy87Texasboy87over 1 year ago

Ok, you have made this old man cry. Just over 39 years ago I lost my wife to breast cancer. Her end of life was exactly as you described it. The pain never goes away. First there was all the pain and anger over her betrayal. He did not know how to deal with it because he still loved her. Now he will feel the pain of her death for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mc dolled out far too much of a punishment to the MC's wife. He should have taken note when she started losing weight. All is for naught when the person is not there anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meh. The continued punishment and forced cuckolding by the husband and crew was way too over the top. Why all this effort? The rationalizations about the extended families are basically worthless. If Carmen failed the psych test the way she did of being able to compartmentalize 100%, then she had a true mental disease. Then the almost reconciliation snatched away. And then then the cop out with giving her cancer. A lazy or even craven way yo end the story. This went on way too long for an end that is just dust. Diego's sins ended up being so bad as Carmen's. Since no one else would go to all this sick revenge for so long, guess he had a severe mental disorder as well.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Fire and Brimstone flew in this chapter. The illness is such a tragedy. Thanks for your writing.

xhunter4uxhunter4u5 months ago

Nobody can take more than a few months of the kind of mental abuse that was put on Carmen by Diego. Way too over the top. People under that kind of stress tap out after a few weeks at most. I watched grown men in boot camp cry half way through because they couldn't take the mental strain.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So Diego is responsible for killing Carmen. Through his torture she had nothing to live for so she refused treatment. He deserves to have a horrid and tortuous life. I dearly hope there is no happy end for such a shit bag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...