Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, sweetie," she laughed, bussing my cheek. "I'm so glad you're back home."

"You too," I replied. "So, how was Europe, anyway?" She looked around for my Father, and didn't see him.

"Truthfully... It was old and boring. Just not my thing, looking at old, mouldy buildings, ruins and rocks. But your father enjoys it, so I bite my tongue." She turned to Kelly and hugged her again. "You! Thank you so much for being there to pinch hit for us. Thanks for looking after my granddaughter, and being there when Todd needed you."

Oh, Mom...if you only knew how right you are. By the end of the night, you will. I hope you still feel the same way then.

As my Mother jabbered on walking ahead of us, Kelly glanced at me, a little smirk on her face. She hadn't missed the irony of Mom's words either.

Kelly went back to the kitchen, and my Mother took a seat beside me on the couch, filling me in on the events of their month in Europe, that had begun just before my assignment to Toledo. Had I not met Kelly at the mall that day, and recognized her, I'm certain I would have had to decline the job in Ohio. Mom and Dad were my daycare centre. I only used sitters for evenings, and wouldn't have trusted my usual one to look after Lynn for so long. Not to mention it would have cost me a fortune. Someone was looking out for me. Maybe Amy was guiding things from above.

"I'm sorry, Kelly!" Mom suddenly said, jumping to her feet. "I should be helping you! What can I do?"

"I've got it, Mrs. Stewart," Kelly smiled. "You're the guest tonight."

"Nonsense!" Mom replied. "I'm going to help. We're not your parents. You're here to help with Lynn, not serve us."

Kelly knew enough not to argue, and gave my Mother something to do. I went outside, where I found my Father playing with Lynn.

Hey, Dad," I smiled.

Hey, Todd," he nodded, tossing the ball that Lynn handed him across the lawn. She took off in pursuit, giggling happily.

"So Mom says Europe was good. You had fun?" I asked him.

"Yes, but your Mother wasn't that thrilled. She'd rather be shopping," he laughed. Lynn returned with the ball, and he tossed it again.

We chatted a little, before Mom appeared at the sliding door.

"Dinner's ready!" she called.

A few minutes later, after everyone washed their hands, we took our seats at the table. Waiting for us was a very nice meal, with steak, prawns, and garlic pasta. Lynn's meal was a little less robust, and her pasta was free of garlic. We all dug in.

It was, as I said, very good. There wasn't a lot of conversation, perhaps a tribute to Kelly's cooking. Lynn was sitting between my Mother and Kelly, and they were taking turns feeding her. That's when the first awkward moment arose.

Lynn was being a little fussy, and Grandma thought she'd put my daughter in her lap. Not without a struggle.

"No!," Lynn screamed. She reached out. "Kewwie! Want Kewwie!" She squirmed, and my Mother released her. She jumped into Kelly's lap, and snuggled into her breasts, sucking her thumb.

"Someone's become pretty attached to you," my Mother laughed.

Oh... What the hell. It has to come out sometime.

"She's not the only one," I said quietly. Kelly was smiling down at Lynn, and looked up when I said it. A glow broke out on her face.

"Um...excuse me?" my Mother asked. "Is there something you need to tell us?"

The kitty was out of the burlap now, but I still didn't know how to say what needed to be said. I took a breath, but Kelly beat me to it.

"Yes Ma'am," Kelly smiled, and hugged Lynn tighter. "Todd and I are in love, and I am living here now. I love Lynn, too. I know this is kind of sudden, but I can't help the way I feel about Todd, and your granddaughter. I love them both. I think Todd feels the same way."

If I hadn't been so nervous, it would have been enough to make me laugh. My parents were both looking intently at Kelly as she spoke. When she finished, they looked at each other in silence, and then both heads turned toward me, at the other end of the table. Their faces were a combination of surprise, relief, and joy.

"Really?" Dad said softly.

"Yes. She's a wonderful woman, takes great care of Lynn, and I love her," I answered, looking not at him, but at Kelly. She blushed, and a tear trickled down her cheek. "I couldn't ask for more."

"Well...then there's only one thing left to say," my Father smiled.

"Congratulations!" Mom shrieked, and jumped to her feet, hugging Kelly and Lynn again. Dad shook my hand, and went to hug the woman who would hopefully soon be his new daughter-in-law. Mom came over to hug me.

"I'm so happy for you honey," she said, as she held me close. "And she's so pretty, too!"

You should see her naked, I thought. My perfect partner, now public knowledge. Life can be cruel, but if you just hang in there, it can become paradise in an instant.

***

School started, and it altered our routine a little, but not too much. Most days, I went to work, Kelly dropped Lynn at my parents house, went to class, and picked her up on the way home. By the time I got home, it was as though they never left.

The most noticeable effect of the change was a good one, in my estimation. Kelly and my Mother were getting very close. They often went out to lunch together, went shopping, and took care of Lynn together. It was just the way I hoped it would be. Kelly was being accepted seamlessly.

One evening, I was sitting with Lynn on the couch. She was watching Dora, and I was reading a file for work. Kelly was out, with her girlfriends, socializing. I'd met most of her friends, and let me tell you, she had a few that would make you turn your head. I loved Kelly, and had turned down Adrienne, Denise, and several others in Toledo, bur that doesn't mean I didn't find other women attractive. Just that I wouldn't act on it.

I had just put Lynn to bed, and was walking past the front door, when it opened. It was Kelly, and her friend Chantal, a tall, very pretty black girl. Chantal was hugging Kelly's shoulders, and consoling her.

"What happened?" I asked Chantal, helping them in. We led Kelly to the couch, and sat down. Kelly buried her face in my chest, sobbing softly. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her body shaking.

"We were at a bar, on campus, just minding our own business, and this group of guys started to hit on us," Chantal began. I already didn't like the way this was going.

"We turned them down, but one of them wouldn't stop. He was coming on pretty strong, hitting on me, and Kelly stepped in between us. That's when things got bad. He turned on her, grabbed her, and said 'she'd do'. He tore her blouse, and attacked her. We ganged up on him, and got her away. I think she's okay, just scared."

"Did you call the police?" I asked.

"No. It'd be a waste of time. They'd never believe us, and the guy would have a dozen friends who'd say he didn't do anything" Chantal sighed.

"Why? Who the hell is this guy?" I demanded. I was getting angry. Years ago, someone had done something similar with another girlfriend of mine, and I had almost wound up in jail because of it. That guy probably still had a limp.

"He's untouchable at school, Todd," Kelly sobbed, looking up at me. "Don't worry, I'll be okay. Just let it go, okay?"

"Who?... Is?... He?" I growled.

"He's the quarterback of the football team. Brad Wilson," Chantal said. I looked at her, and she continued. "O'Malley's. I'll stay with her."

***

I drove toward the campus. I wasn't really a fighter, but I was a big enough guy to be intimidating to most. Years ago, a friend, who went on to do a little MMA fighting, taught me a few moves, and those were enough to get me by in the few conflicts I had. He was always most concerned with my knees when we sparred, as I had the ability to put them in close proximity to his chin. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that.

I parked. Part of me hoped he wasn't still inside, and that I would have time to reconsider what might be a rash course of action. That was the logical, adult part.

The rest of me was furious. Not merely because this asshole had chosen my girlfriend...my love...to assault. That he had done it to any woman raised my ire. That he thought he was immune to repercussions because of his tenuous position as a sports figure made me incensed. It was time to teach him a lesson.

I walked in, and had a look around. Chantal had given me a rough description of him : six foot two, short blonde hair, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

There. Standing, with a beer in his hand, talking to three other guys. I'd need to do this right. He was an athlete, and had a few pounds on me, but I had a few inches on him. If I could get him to react the way I wanted him to, I would have the advantage. I watched him for a few minutes, sizing him up.

I approached him from behind. When I got there, I spoke up.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "Are you Brad Wilson, the quarterback?"

"That's me," he grinned smugly. "Who should I make it out to?"

The arrogant prick actually thought I was asking for his autograph? What an ego.

"That's not why I'm here," I said evenly. "Earlier this evening, you had an incident with several girls. You touched one in an inappropriate way. Do you remember?"

"Are you a cop?" he asked, suddenly concerned.

"No...just her boyfriend," I answered. The arrogance reappeared on his face.

"She's a little young for you, isn't she?" he sneered. "Yeah, I remember. She's got nice tits. Big, soft ones. Bet she's pretty fun to fuck, huh?"

"I'm here to tell you that if you ever touch her again," I said loudly, ignoring his bait, "you'll answer to me, you fucking creep." I turned immediately, as though to walk away. Come on. Do it, I thought.

He had his drink in his left hand, and I turned away to the right, so if he was going to stop me, he would...Ah, there it is. His right hand, on my left shoulder. I stopped.

"Just a second asshole!" he threatened. "You can't talk to me like that!"

I'm gonna do more than just talk. Here goes.

I spun back to the left, raising my arm in an arc as I did. That swept his hand off my shoulder, and as my left arm continued, trapped it under my arm. My hand hooked up, under his restrained arm, and grabbed the back of his neck, as my right hand came around and stopped at his throat. I had his right arm in an arm bar. He stumbled, and I stepped on his right foot, pressing my knee against his.

"Are you a good football player, Brad?" I asked. His face registered the surprise and discomfort he felt. He still had his beer in his left hand. I lifted up on my left elbow, torquing his arm. A small lean against his knee made his eyes open wider.

"Yes sir," he replied desperately.

"Do you want to continue playing?" I glared at him.

"Yes sir," he repeated.

"How well do you think you'd play with a dislocated elbow and a blown MCL?" I suggested.

"Not very well, Sir," he answered, fighting for balance.

"So Brad, why am I so angry? Can you think of why, or are you too stupid to figure it out?" I noticed that a crowd was forming around us, but no one was trying to intervene. My comment made him angry, and he struggled briefly. I lifted my elbow again, and the pain reminded him why he was listening.

"Because I touched your girlfriend," he said quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that. Louder please?"

"You're angry because I touched your girlfriend," he said, louder this time, but still not enough for everyone to hear.

"Louder!" I directed, and twisted his arm more.

"Jesus! STOP! OKAY! I GRABBED YOUR GIRFRIEND'S TITS!" he grimaced.

"And?" I prompted. I noticed that a few people had their phones out, and were recording the situation. Mostly women.

"AND I'M SORRY! I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! I'M SORRY!"

"That's better Brad. Now, just to confirm...what are you sorry about?" I asked, just in case the video had missed the start. This was better than I had planned.

He saw the cameras, and was reluctant to comply.

"FUCK YOU! LET GO OF MY ARM!" he spat. I twisted, moving my body closer, but turning to the right, increasing the leverage against his arm. "OH FUCK! STOP! OKAY! YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID NO, BUT I GRABBED HER TITS! I WAS WRONG! I'M SORRY!"

Almost there, I thought.

"Tell me Brad...have you done this sort of thing before?" Twist.

"ARGHHHH! YES! I'VE GRABBED WOMEN BEFORE! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE STOP!"

I leaned closer, and spoke softly to him.

"Brad, repeat after me..." He listened. Reluctantly, he spoke.

"MY NAME IS BRAD WILSON...AND I HAVE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WOMEN IN THE PAST...I THINK I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE I'M AN ARROGANT PRICK... I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE WOMEN I HAVE GROPED...AND PROMISE TO BEHAVE BETTER IN THE FUTURE...NO MEANS NO...I'M SORRY KELLY."

I thought briefly about adding 'I have a little penis', for him to repeat, but decided we had enough.

"Very good, Brad. I'm going to let you go now. Please don't be an idiot, and take a swing at me, okay?" I gave him one last twist in parting, and released him. He glared at me, but just cradled his numb right arm in pain.

Several women applauded, and a few guys patted my back on my way out. I walked directly to the car, and sat for a few minutes, letting my nerves settle. Then I started the car, and drove home.

***

Kelly and Chantal were waiting for me, and opened the door before I got there. Kelly bounded out, and jumped into my arms, burrowing into my chest. I looked at Chantal quizzically.

She wagged her phone at me.

"A friend of mine was there. She sent the video, and she's posting it. The whole school will know by tomorrow."

"Good," I nodded. "He won't be able to worm out of this one."

"No he won't," Chantal smiled. She walked out, heading for her car, and turned back. "He's hit on me before, too. On behalf of all the women he's assaulted...thank you." Her eyes sparkled, and she kissed me on the cheek. "Kelly's very lucky."

I nodded again, and she got in her car. In a minute, she was a distant pair of taillights. The night was cool, and still, as we stood by my car in the driveway. Kelly finally looked up at me.

"She's right. I am lucky. I love you," she whispered. "Thank you for what you did."

"Are you okay, honey? He didn't hurt you, did he?" I asked.

"No, just scared the hell out of me," she said softly. "If Chantal hadn't been there, and the other girls, I would have been in trouble. I felt very vulnerable."

"Well, you're safe now," I whispered, rubbing her back. She had changed her clothes. Maybe that helped.

"I always feel safe with you" she smiled. "Let's go to bed." We untangled, and walked inside.

That night, I held her close, all night long. We didn't have sex, just cuddled. She needed to know that not all men took what wasn't being offered. I spent a lot of time thinking...worried that I wouldn't always be there to stand up for her. It gave me pause.

The next morning, I was sitting by the pool, surfing on my tablet. I found what I was looking for.

"Kelly?" I called.

"Yes, honey?" she smiled, walking out to talk. She was looking her usual self this morning. Gorgeous. Sexy. Very delicious.

"What do you think of this?" I asked, handing her the screen.

I had called up a page on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for women, and Kelly grinned when she saw it.

"Really? I'm not very strong," she said softly.

"Believe me, baby...you could do this. It's especially effective for equalizing mismatches in size and strength, using leverage, and that's just physics, not strength. It targets, elbows, knees, shoulders...all the weak spots, and it's very effective in close quarters. Once you learn to do it, you'll never be vulnerable again," I replied. "And, if that's not dangerous enough, maybe we can find someone to teach you some Silat. You'll be gorgeous, and lethal."

"Okay, you talked me into it," she giggled, handing the tablet back. "Do I get to wear one of those robe things?"

"A gi?" I laughed. "Of course!"

"Ooooo, goodie! Something more I can take off for you!" she smiled, and wiggled her bum at me as she went back inside.

***

Kelly did look quite cute in her gi. The way the belt cinched in around her waist made her look even more curvy. It occurred to me that I had just enrolled the woman I loved...a woman who already often just threw me down and fucked me ragged...in a class that would give her more tools to do that. Oh well, so I'd die with a smile on my face.

She took to the classes with gusto, eager to learn. I suppose that having the incident fresh in her memory might have had something to do with that.

There was a bedroom side benefit, as well. Already pretty flexible, as most young women were, the exercises and stretches made her more so, and toned her body. Added to her normal swimming exercise, it didn't take long to turn her ass so firm you could bounce a quarter off it. Her shoulders took on strong, yet womanly curves. She was perfect for me before, but now even more so.

Time passed, and Lynn had a birthday. She was now quite chatty, and was making sentences that made sense. She and Kelly spent a lot of time reading stories together, and I loved watching the two of them bonding. She was a great mother figure for my little girl. I hoped that she'd soon be the mother of our children, but that could wait until she was ready. We'd just keep practising.

Kelly's white belt began accumulating stripes, as she advanced through her training. Her instructor liked her spirit, and was moving her along faster than most, but she was insatiable with her learning, as well as her pleasure.

One night, she came home from jiu jitsu class bouncing off the walls with excitement. Her grin was infectious. Thankfully, Lynn was already in bed.

After a hug and kiss of greeting, she sat me down on the couch, and told me to cover my eyes. Okay. I'll play along.

"Keep them covered," she called, then I heard her enter the living room. "Okay...you can look," she giggled.

I opened my eyes, to find my beautiful lady in her gi. It was open in front, and I couldn't help noticing there was nothing but smooth skin visible in the gap. Her white belt with four black stripes hung over her left shoulder. While I watched, she reached in and pulled another belt from under the top. This one was blue. She had graduated a belt level!

"Congratulations!" I smiled, hugging her. "Here, let me put it on you," I said, taking it from her. She giggled again and pulled the top closed. I wrapped it around her in the traditional method, from the front, around both ways and back to the front, then tied it off. She proudly stepped back, and struck a fighting pose, then smiled, and jumped into my lap.

"Thank you, honey!" she gasped, and crushed her lips to mine. My hands roamed freely around her body, winding her up even more. She moaned, and pulled away. "Oh fuck, I can't wait for bed," she smiled.

My first thought was that it was a statement...like 'I can't wait until we get to go to bed, so we can have sex'. The look in her eyes told me it was more along the lines of 'I'm not going to wait until we go to bed'... to fuck you silly. She grinned, and climbed off, kneeling before me, her hands levering my fly down. She reached in, and pulled my dick out. Pumping it slowly, she brought it to life, and licked her lips.

I watched her dip down, and gobble the length of my cock eagerly. Her lips slid slowly, from tip to root. That was another new development. Constant practice had allowed Kelly to become a deep throat queen, and I was the beneficiary of those skills. When it came to sucking my cock, she was a seventh degree black belt. It was the most heavenly feeling I had ever experienced, and one that she was most willing to provide at any time I wanted it. Or, as was the case right now, any time she wanted to drive me insane with desire. She sucked me with long loving strokes, until I was as hard as steel.