Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released me, and stood up, slipping out of her bottoms. I looked at her, smiling at me with a cute grin, as she tugged at the fabric of her top. A tug here and there, then over there, and she dropped the top half of her gi on the floor next to the bottom, and stood before me gloriously naked, save for the blue sash around her waist. Nude martial arts. Now that's an event that would sell tickets.

She straddled me, rubbing her big, beautiful breasts in my face while she reached behind and grasped my stiff cock, slipping it into her swampy snatch. She lowered herself aboard, in one smooth stroke.

"Oh yeah, that's the spot," she whispered, pressing her lips against mine again. Our tongues tussled passionately, while she undulated her hips, milking my cock with that wonderfully wet pussy of hers. I held onto her belt tight, and we fucked gently for several long minutes, never once breaking our embrace. Finally, Kelly needed her tongue back. I returned it reluctantly.

"I love you so much," she smiled, rising and falling slowly on my erection, "and your friend here..." she flexed her pussy around my shaft, "...does things to me that I didn't know were possible." Another kiss found my lips. "Come on, you stud," she giggled, as she lifted off, and bent over the back of the couch beside me, shaking her booty at me. "Fuck me hard!"

Well, if you insist...

I knelt behind her, and lined up my cock with her slick, gaping pussy. One thrust later, I was back inside her. Using the blue belt as the reigns, I grabbed hold, and gave it to her as requested, pounding her from behind. The 'slap, slap, slap' of furious fucking filled the room, along with Kelly's squeals of delight.

I've always had a fondness for doggy style. I know most women enjoy it, because it does so deep, and I like it for that reason as well, but I also enjoy the view, watching my cock, wet with pussy juices, splitting Kelly's labia open. All together, it was about to make me cum.

I gave her a few last strokes, then shot off inside her, while she shuddered through her own orgasm, biting her knuckle to keep from screaming. Lynn had almost caught us in flagrante delicto several times, and had this way of sneaking up on us, so we had to be quiet when she was asleep. It made sex outside the bedroom an adventure.

We rested for a few minutes, before Kelly dashed off to the bathroom. When she returned, still with the belt around her waist, she had a huge smile on her face.

"That was fun," she giggled. "Got more fun left in you?" she asked, picking up her gi, and draping it over her shoulder. She glanced back at me, and winked, wiggling her butt as she headed for the bedroom. "I'll be waiting."

Sigh. I don't know how I had been so lucky. I had found not one, but two women to love. The first had given me a beautiful little daughter, before being taken, far too soon. The second had stolen my heart, and was everything I could ever ask of any woman : a wonderful partner, a great mother, and a wanton slut on demand.

I locked the doors, turned out the lights, and followed in her wake. It was going to be a fun night.

***

My mother was never one to sugarcoat things. When she had something to say, she just said it, and damn the torpedoes. Today was different. She was hedging.

"Todd, you know Kelly and I have been spending a fair bit of time together, right?" she asked. She was sitting at her breakfast bar, drinking coffee, and had asked me to come over. Just me. That's how I knew this was a serious conversation. If she thought she could tell me to give up Kelly, she was crazy. That just wasn't going to happen.

"Yes Mom," I replied, ready to defend my love.

"We've been getting to know each other quite well. I think she's a lovely girl, " Mom said.

I sensed a 'but' coming on. I voiced it.

"But...?"

"No but," she smiled, shaking her head. "I mean it. I like her. Your Father does, too, but he's a man, so his opinion is skewed."

"Skewed?" I asked.

"Yes. He's married, but he's not blind, and she's very pretty. Built quite nicely too," she added. "She's not that little girl you babysat anymore, is she?"

"No she's not," I grinned. Talking with my Mother like this was always a bit weird, but at least she wasn't asking really embarrassing questions.

"As you can guess, Kelly and I have done a lot of talking," she giggled.

No! Really? My Mother talking? Imagine that!

"I'll bet you have. Any subject in particular?" I relaxed, now that I knew she was on our side for sure.

"Mostly about you. She's interested in what you were like as a kid...that sort of thing. She wants to know what makes you tick. I've been telling her all your secrets," Mom winked.

"Oh great," I laughed. "No fair teaming up on me. I'd ask Dad for help, but he's no good at being sneaky."

"Relax, honey. It's just girl talk. I've missed having Amy to talk to. I know you have too. Kelly is fitting in just fine," she smiled.

Oh, don't I know that, I thought. You should have seen her Thursday night! Oh... What she did to me?! I may never walk straight again.

"I don't suppose you could tell me what...specifically...you two have been 'girl talking' about?"

I know. Curiosity didn't work out so well for the cat, but my Mother had information I really wanted to know. What was Kelly telling her?

"I could," she giggled, "but I'm not sure I should. I don't know if you're ready for it yet. Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes Mom. Tell me please."

"Okay," she smiled, shifting in her seat to look at me directly. "It all really boils down to one question : when are you going to make an honest woman out of Kelly?"

What? You've been talking about wedding plans? Mom must have read my reaction.

"She hasn't exactly said it in so many words, but..." Mom started.

"I love her, Mom," I interrupted. "I'd marry her in a heartbeat. I just didn't want to go too fast, in case she wasn't ready. Are you saying she's ready?"

"I get that impression, talking to her, yes. She absolutely adores you, and Lynn too. She wants to be exactly what you want in a woman. That doesn't sound like someone with second thoughts, to me," she smiled.

"Okay, I'll start looking for a ring," I nodded. "Got any advice for me there?"

"Not yet," she giggled, "but next time we're shopping at the mall, I'll steer her toward a jewelry store or two, and see what I can find out for you." Mom looked at me, and her eyes sparkled. "I can't tell you how happy I am for you, honey. Kelly really is such a sweetheart, and she's so good with Lynn. She'll make a great daughter-in-law."

We hugged, and then Mom got in her final word.

"Don't forget...I love grandchildren," she winked.

***

On my drive back home, you couldn't have pried the smile off my face with a crowbar. Kelly was ready? Well, I was certainly ready. I had been dreaming about this possibility since our first time together...admittedly pretty early, but I know what I like, and she had it all in spades.

I parked the car, and opened the front door, hearing Kelly and Lynn laughing, while they watched TV together. Yes, there was no question, this was a home again, complete in every way, except one : A gold band on her finger.

"Hey, honey!" Kelly smiled, as Lynn bounded off the couch and ran to me.

"Daddy!" she giggled, as I picked her up.

"That's, right, sweetie...Daddy's home!" I nodded. "Can you tell me your name?"

We had been working on her 'L' sounds, and it was getting better. She was really trying.

"W... Wlynn!" she smiled. Close enough for now. Let's try another one.

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to Kelly, who had stood, and was walking over to us. Lynn didn't even hesitate.

"Mommy!" she chirped happily. Out of the mouths of babes...

Kelly looked embarrassed. She started to correct Lynn, but I stopped her.

"Honey...it's okay," I told her, brushing her hair back with my hand. "Mommy works just fine. She loves you, and so do I."

Kelly smiled, and craned up for a kiss. There was plenty of passion in it...until Lynn, whom I was still holding, made us laugh by hugging both our heads.

We had a lovely dinner that night, and I was hoping for an even lovelier night alone with my darling.

***

Lynn was in bed, sound asleep. That was a very good thing.

In our bed, we were definitely not asleep, and that was even better.

I lifted my head out from in between Kelly's firm, silky smooth thighs, looking up her body. Her chest and flat belly were heaving, as she tried desperately to catch her breath. A glow of sweat coated her skin, adding a shine to the full, round curves of her fantastic breasts. Her nipples stood up like twin radio antennas.

"Oh god, honey...no!" she gasped, patting my shoulder. "Please! I can't take any more!"

"Really?" I laughed, "because you did an hour with the app. I've only been licking you for forty minutes."

"Yeah, but your tongue is much better than the vibrator," she breathed. "The vibe just tickles after a while...but you can always make me cum once more."

"Once more...you got it!" I smiled, and plunged my tongue home again.

"Oh shit!" she moaned, and gave up her token resistance, just laying back to accept her fate...and, with any luck, her sixth orgasm.

I wanted to make tonight a special one. Now that I knew there was a proposal to be made soon, I felt the love even more intensely, and wanted to show her. I had been camped between her thighs the whole time. Her pussy was attaining swamplike levels of moisture, even though I had licked her clean three times already.

My tongue did laps around her clit again, and dipped into her vestibule over and over. Every part of her sex was so hyper sensitive after five orgasms that it didn't take long for number six to arrive, and she gushed once more in my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" she groaned, arching her back, and writhing in ecstatic agony. As the waves passed, she flopped back down, gasping like a beached trout. "No more...no more...no more..." she breathed, begging for mercy.

I crawled up to lay beside her, holding her close. She smiled at me lazily, trying to focus on my face.

"Ooooo, boy," she giggled, closing her eyes. "If that's how you treat someone you love, I'm glad you don't hate me! I suppose you want to fuck, now, don't you?"

"Hmmm. The thought had crossed my mind," I said softly. "Ready?"

"No!" she laughed, slapping my hand away from her breast. "How about Tuesday? It's going to take me that long to walk unassisted."

"Okay. I'll wait," I smiled, wrapping her up in my arms. She sighed, and snuggled against me like a contented kitten. Within five minutes, my kitten was asleep, and purring softly. I fell asleep myself soon after.

It was a couple of hours later that I was awakened by the feeling of Kelly's hand, stroking my burgeoning erection. When I opened my eyes, I could see hers looking back at me in the dim light. Apparently, she had recovered sufficiently to make use of my now hard dick.

She rolled me onto my back, and ducked down, swallowing my shaft fully, and bobbing her head for a few minutes, getting my hard meat well slicked with saliva. Once she was happy with her work, she rose up, and lowered her pussy over my cock.

"Hmmm...is it Tuesday already?" I asked, as she settled, now fully impaled.

"Ooooo, yes...somewhere in the world, it must be," she sighed, and began a slow ride, rising and falling with excruciating gentleness. If she was returning my attention in kind, I may have underestimated her. I may have been able to wear her out with multiple orgasms, but she could delay mine, and I wouldn't be begging her to stop. Damn. I had been outfoxed.

"Now that I have you at my mercy," she whispered, continuing to milk my erection with her heavenly vagina, "I wish to discuss something with you. We'll come back to that, though, after I've softened your resolve a little." Leaning forward, she hung her ripe melons in my face, tempting my lips to taste the nipples that stood tall. Somehow, I doubted anything about me could be 'softened', as long as she was in the saddle. Her cunt was rippling along my shaft, teasing me, stoking the fire, but never letting the kettle boil. She was driving me insane.

"Shit, Kelly...I don't know how much more of this I can take," I hissed through clenched teeth.

"So, you feel like talking then?" she giggled, giving me a few more stokes with that torturous pussy.

"Yes! Anything! Just let me cum!" I succumbed desperately.

"All in good time, my dear...all in good time." She leaned closer, resting her breasts on my chest, and looking deep into my eyes. She stroked my hair, and took a deep breath. "I just have one question for you," she whispered, her eyes sparkling.

"And what's that, honey?" I asked, having regained a measure of control. I was still on the knife's edge, but less urgent.

"Will you marry me?"

I was so caught up in planning to propose to her, it never occurred to me that she might propose to me first. It surprised me.

I came like a freight train, filling her pussy with hot cum. She took that as a 'yes'.

She was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed reading this installment. Please send me some comments or feedback, and cast your votes.

I believe this couple has some life left yet, but you have the final say. Do they continue?