Oh Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down on her elbows letting him pound in her. Gasping she moaned, "Yes, yes, fuck me Gary. Fuck me, Faster baby, faster!" Her legs gave out and she fell forward on her knees breathing heavy.

Gary slid out from under her got on his knees and slammed his cock in her from behind.

Daisy had her face in the mattress groaning every time he hit bottom.

Faster and faster he pummeled her until she screamed out his name, "Oh, oh, oh, Gary fuck me, fuck me! I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmmmmnnnng!" Her pussy started to spray him with her juices squirting out around his shaft soaking his balls and the bed.

The feeling of her orgasm started his. With the sensation of her cum soaking him he slammed her even faster then buried his cock until his balls slapped against her. With a loud groan he pulled her hips as close as he could and dumped his cum in her. Shot after shot filled her cavity until it squirted out around his shaft and dripped down his sack.

Lying against her back he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them pinching her hard nipples.

They both were trying to catch their breath as he pulled out and fell back his cock slapping him in the belly, "Holy shit! That was incredible!" he said.

Daisy dropped over on her side panting, "That is an understatement. You were fantastic!"

After they caught their breath she smiled and moved up on her knees crawling over she grabbed his shaft and started to lick him clean, "Ummmmmmmm," she said while sucking their cum off his balls.

Moving up on his elbows he grinned at her and said, "Come here and let me clean you up baby."

She threw her legs on both sides of his face and lowered her soaked crotch on his mouth letting him lick her clean sucking his cum out of her opening, "Uummmmmm!" he mumbled as he swallowed their juices.

Meanwhile Bob and Gabriela were in town at the hotel. The meeting with another couple had gone splendidly. They were in their thirties with two children, teenage girls, who were bisexual along with mom and dad. They set up some vacation time at the lake and were coming to the room for a sample of what to expect in the way of service.

Bob had his laptop open and was accessing the cameras in the cabin where the kids were, "Honey you have to see this!" he yelled to Gabriela who was in the bathroom.

She came out wearing her robe and said, "What sweetie? Is something wrong?" coming up behind him at then she put her hands on his shoulders. Leaning over so she could see the screen, "That has got to be the kids. I didn't know the cabin was wired for view on the internet. My goodness look at them fucking like a couple of minks!" Pressing her breasts against his back she stuck her tongue in his ear tracing the outline. "Makes you hot doesn't it?"

"You're damn right it does! Your daughter is a natural cock sucker, look at her swallow him to the bottom and she didn't even gag. I'm very proud of her, just like her mom."

"Why thank you baby. Now your son he is just as impressive. He sure makes up for his height with that big piece of meat between his legs. Mmmmmmh, I wish he was here right now."

Reaching up he caressed her shoulders, "Don't worry love, if the husband of the new couple doesn't measure up I'll make sure to take care of you myself."

She bent over and grabbed his cock through his pants, "You better big boy."

They started to get ready for their guests; Gabriela touched herself in stragic places with perfume. Not to much but just a hint of the scent.

Bob had showered and had her shave any places he couldn't reach leaving him smooth as silk. Putting on their silk bathrobes they sat to wait for their guests.

At the precise time they had agreed upon the Miller's knocked on the door. Barbara the wife, Greg the husband and the twins Cece and Casey were dressed in loose fitting exercise clothes.

Greg was about five feet eleven, an athlete's body with blue eyes and a ready grin. Barbara was five feet six, large breasts, a small waist with slightly spread hips and brown eyes, her face looked flushed and excited. The twin girls took Bob's breath away. They were almost identical with blonde hair, their moms chest dimensions on a smaller frame, nose freckles, dimples when they smiled and cheerful attitudes.

Bob had a lot of trouble keeping his eyes off the girls so he came over and shook hands with them again, "Girls we're so glad you could come over to our room. I look forward to getting to know you both better. Please sit down." As the twins passed him they each pinched his ass making him jump.

Cece giggled and said, "Hi Bob, we want to get to know you better too."

Casey just smiled and turned to Gabriela eyeing her up and down, "And of course getting to know you as well." Moving over they both kissed her mouth.

Gabriela laughed, "Oh I can see this evening is going to be fun." Putting her arm around them she caressed their lower backs and the cheeks of their asses drawing them closer.

Barbara moved closer to Bob, "Why don't you help me with my jacket Bob?" turning to her husband, "Honey why don't you just watch for a while, ok?"

Greg had removed his jacket to reveal he didn't have a shirt on. His upper torso muscles were much defined like he worked out everyday, which he did, "Sure babe you know what I like." Sitting down on the couch he grinned and motioned for her to continue.

Barbara turned around so Bob could take her jacket. Looking at her husband she unzipped and let it fall into Bob's hands. She didn't have anything on but a loose halter top which barely covered her breasts, "There that's better, I was getting warm." Taking a breast in each hand she squeezed them running her thumbs over the nipples.

Bob could see Greg liked to watch because he was rubbing himself through his pants, "Barbara turn around and let me see why Greg is so worked up."

She turned around still massaging her tits, smiling she said, "Do you think it might be this Bob?" she moved her hand inside one side of the top pulling it open to release one of them. As her nipple came into view she pinched it, pulling it out a little, "Or maybe you aren't a boob man Bob?"

Bob grinned at her, placed his hands over hers and squeezed, "It's one of the best parts of a woman and I love to see them, play with them, suck them and fuck them." Moving his hands behind her neck Bob untied the top and bottom bows snatching it from her hands to throw it on the floor, "There that's better, Barbara you have very fine tities with big hard nipples just the way I like them." Bending down he sucked first one then the other in his mouth making her gasp.

The twins and Gabriela hadn't wasted any time they had removed all their clothing and were kissing and running their hands all over each other. Gabriela gently moved them over to the bed and laid down spreading her legs. Casey got on her knees between her legs and licked and sucked Gabriela's pussy. Cece was sucking on her nipples while she watched her sister eat out their new friend.

Greg had taken off his pants to have better access to his throbbing cock. Using his pre-cum to lube the shaft he slowly stroked it while giving his wife and daughters encouragement, "Hey Barbara take off Bob's robe he looks uncomfortable, Casey that's it baby suck her cunt just like mommy showed you. Cece maybe Gabriela would like to lick you too?"

Pulling her mouth off Gabriela's breast she smiled at him, "Ok daddy," she straddled her face and lowered her pussy onto Gabriela's tongue. "Oh honey that feels so good! Lick me baby," Cece moaned.

Gabriela enjoyed eating pussy and with Casey's experienced tongue on her clit she used the distraction to get Cece worked up into a frenzy. Both girls were moaning and groaning.

Barbara loved the way Bob sucked her nipples. Reaching between them she unsnapped her pants unzipped the fly and let them slide to the floor. Stepping out of them she grasped his hand and pulled it into her wet crotch.

Bob enjoyed sucking on a new set of breasts and wanted to continue but he could feel her breathing getting faster and her moans closer together. When she pushed his fingers in her soaking wet slit he gently fingered her with his large digits then rubbed her clit making her jump.

Spreading her legs she pulled his face harder into her breast, "Oh shit baby your big fingers feel like cocks, mmmmmmh!"

Stopping he stepped back seeing the disappointment on her face, "Don't worry baby we'll start again. Help me off with this robe would you?" holding his arms open for her.

Grinning she moved closer grasped the tied belt and was about to untie it when she saw his cock poking out. The head was as big as a small apple dripping his pre-cum onto the floor, "Holy shit! Yes we need to get this off of you, now!" Her hands were shaking as she tried to untie the belt.

Noticing her frustration he grabbed her hands, "Here honey hold this while I untie it, ok?" he wrapped her hands around his shaft letting his juice coat them then stroked it back and forth between them. Letting her go he quickly got out of the robe and let it fall. "There now isn't that better?"

Nodding her head Barbara couldn't take her eyes off his huge cock, 'It must be at least a foot long! His balls are as big as oranges!' she thought while stroking its full length.

He was used to this reaction from women and liked their gasps when they saw his cock for the first time or felt it fill their openings, "Go ahead Barbara suck it, suck my cock baby."

Greg was shocked when he saw how large Bob's cock was and almost laughed at his wife's reaction, "Yeah honey suck that big cock, see how much you can swallow sweetie," he said as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

Meanwhile Casey and Cece had switched after bringing Gabriela to several orgasms. Cece was stroking her tongue into Gabriela's slit drinking up her secretions. Pushing three fingers in her cunt she fucked her while Casey had her pussy licked.

Casey had an orgasm from Gabriela licking her but wanted a hard cock to satisfy her needs. Kissing the wet cunt juice from Gabriela's face she got up and went to her dad on the couch. Sitting next to him she pushed his hand away and lowered her mouth over his throbbing cock, licking his juice from the head she licked her way from the head to his sack drawing first one testicle then the other in her mouth sucking gently on them.

Greg shifted his hand under Casey's ass to stuff his fingers in her cunt while she sucked his cock, "That's it baby suck your daddies balls, uhmmm. It feels so good honey."

Casey made her way to his cock head and engulfed him to the base slowly drawing him out while using her tongue to tease the vein along the bottom.

Pulling off him she continued to stroke his meat, "Fuck me daddy, I need to have a cock in my pussy bad."

Smiling he nodded then scooted down on the cushion letting her back up to sit on his hard member. Not letting her slide down slowly as soon as the head slipped in he grabbed her hips and pulled down impaling her with his cock. With a squeal of pleasure she pressed down even harder.

"Oh yes daddy fuck your little girl, harder daddy, harder!" she started to bounce on his lap making slapping sounds as they fucked like rabbits.

Grunting he knew he wouldn't last long so grabbing her hips they both slowed down to watch the action in the room, "Yeah, slow down baby we don't want to be the first to cum do we?"

Casey was only a little disappointed and just having daddy fuck her first was enough, for now. She reached between his legs and rubbed his balls, "Ok daddy, but I'll only wait for so long."

Barbara could only get the head and a few inches of Bob's cock in her mouth. What she couldn't suck she would either lick or stroke with her hands. Pulling off him with a slurp she kissed her way up and down the shaft until she could suck on his sack. "Ummmmmmmm," she moaned.

Bob glanced over to watch Casey rub her clit while her dad slowly fucked her pussy. Looking the other way he could see Gabriela and Cece had moved into a sixty-nine position eating each others pussy and moaning with pleasure. Looking down he smiled when Barbara glanced at him, "That feels wonderful honey but watching your daughter and my wife makes me hungry for some pussy too." Pulling her up he led her to the bed and as he lay next to his wife he said, "Sit on my face baby. I want to eat you until you cum."

Giggling Barbara moved his legs so his balls hung off the edge of the bed, getting on the bed she straddled his face and lowered her cunt onto his mouth and waiting tongue. As he buried his tongue into her slit she moaned, "Yes, yes, eat my pussy Bob. Hhhhmmmmmm, that feels so good." Not wanting to leave his beautiful hard cock alone she lowered her mouth down and licked between his legs while grinding onto his face.

Thinking to himself Bob said, 'Shit, she really knows how to hit all the right spots. Damn I love to eat a different snatch.' Stuffing his tongue in her slit he used it like a small cock fucking her with it, sticking his nose in where his tongue was he rubbed her clit with his rapidly moving tongue. 'If she enjoys this as much as Gabriela and Daisy do she won't last very long.'

Barbara had a very sensitive clit and was enjoying his ministrations very much. She already had several small orgasms when the friction on her clit sent her over the edge. Jerking his cock to the rhythm of his tongue she pressed her cunt hard on his face, "Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck. That's it Bob lick me, lick my pussy, oh shit, I'm cumming, ohhhhh, cummmmmmmmnnnng!" She quivered as her orgasm launched her into spasms.

Bob stopped his fast tongue licks and ran it in her slit licking her juices up as she calmed down.

When Barbara calmed down enough she rolled off him and tried to catch her breath, "Shit! That was fantastic baby."

Bob laughed, "Thank you."

Gabriela and Cece had finished giving each other several orgasms and were kissing the cum from each others face. Lying next to Bob and Barbara, Gabriela whispered in Cece's ear, giggling Cece got up and started to stroke Bobs cock.

Smiling at him she said, "Your wife says you need to fuck me and I agree." Moving her mouth over the head she licked the pre-cum from the slit, "Mmm, tastes good, it's so big an hard."

Gabriela had moved over and was kissing Bob letting him taste their combined juices, "I told her she could take the first ride baby!"

Laughing he said, "Well someone has to be first and I've wanted to fuck the two of them as soon as I saw them." Sitting up he picked up Cece and laid her on her back pulling her legs open. As she held her knees he took his cock and rubbed her slit with the head letting her get used to the width. Gently he pushed just the swollen head in a little, pulled back and fed a little more in her vagina. Once the head was past the tight opening he pulled back again then slowly pushed in until he hit her cervix knowing she would never take it all at the first try.

Cece had never had anything this huge in her pussy; it filled every square inch of her canal. Laying there she had closed her eyes her mouth open while his cock slowly slid to the bottom, "Oh fuck! It's huge, it feels soooo good. Oh shit! Fuck me, Bob fuck me!"

Gabriela remembered the first time she had his meat fill her cunt to overflowing and never tired of it. Bending her head down she sucked Cece's nipple in her mouth feeling it harden.

Barbara attached her mouth onto the other nipple and reached down to rub her daughter's clit while Bob fucked her.

Greg couldn't wait any longer he needed release. Lifting Casey by the legs he started to pump his cock in her cunt slamming it in making her squeal.

"Yes daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder!" Casey grunted every time he slammed into her.

After a few moments he felt her having an orgasm so he picked up the pace drilling her like a machine. She started to cum, screaming and twisting on his cock. Greg felt his balls tighten up as he got ready to cum, "Get ready baby here it comes honey, Ummmmmmmm! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Ummmmmmmmngggg!" forcing his cock in deep could Greg shot several ropes of his cum in her pussy. Pulling out he reached down to jerk out the last squirts of his seed onto her opening.

Gabriela watched as he Greg filled her cunt and sliding off the bed she got down between their legs. Taking his cock in her hand she licked and sucked him clean then planted her mouth on Casey's cunt to suck out his sperm. When she had a mouth full she stood up and shared it with Casey so they both could swallow some.

Cece was in a trance as Bob fucked her; she moaned and grunted as he humped her cunt. Finally she started to have a huge orgasm while her mother rubbed her clit, "Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes rub me there mommy! Fuck, fuck, oooooooohhhhhhh!" Pulling her legs back to give him better access she groaned.

Barbara had her face down to watch as Bob's cock slid in and out of Cece's pussy, "That's it baby take that big cock."

Bob could see Greg as he filled his daughters cunt; then when Gabriela cleaned up their cum it sent him over the edge. Pushing in as far as he dared he squirted out a large rope of sperm then pulled out while he shot another filling Cece's cavity with his seed. Grabbing the shaft he squeezed it off and pulled Barbara's mouth over the head unloading the last of his orgasm on her waiting tongue. Milking the remaining drops in her he stood up stroking his still hard cock, "Barbara come around here baby and clean up your daughter's sloppy cunt while I fuck you."

Looking at his throbbing penis she smiled got up and bent over to lick Cece's pussy clean, holding her ass cheeks apart while she worked.

Bob leaned in ran his wet cock in her slit and pressed until he disappeared into her soaked opening. As she moaned from his invasion of her vagina he let her rest for just a second to get used to the size. Slowly pumping his hips as his cock filled her up; Bob increased the speed and soon was pummeling her grunting with the pleasure of it.

Barbara didn't know what she was in for as he fed her cunt with his massive tool. When Bob picked up the pace she thought she had died and gone to heaven, but when he went faster she almost passed out from the pleasure. Screaming from multiple orgasms she held on to Cece's legs while he slammed into her.

Bob was sweating like a marathon runner, letting his thumb stroke her asshole until he entered her rectum to the second knuckle. Keeping pace with his fucking he thumb fucked her ass too. Feeling the pressure build in his balls Bob slowed down. Slowly pulling almost all the way out then pushing in to hit bottom, "Hang on Barbara, get ready baby here it comes! Yes, yes. Ummmmmmmmngggg!" His seed shot out to fill her pussy.

Cece had come over and grabbed his balls to feel his orgasm, "Oh mom you should feel his balls!" She continued to caress them while Bob shot his cum in her mom's cunt

Bob emptied into her and stepped back, as soon as he cleared her ass Cece grabbed his cock and started to lick him clean, "That's a good girl, clean my wet cock baby. Is it good honey?

Cece smiled as she picked up a glob of his cum with her tongue and sucked it down, "Yummy, you taste as good as daddy." When she finished cleaning him she sat back on the bed and ran her fingers in her mom's dripping cunt, pulling them out and licking them clean she said, "I can tell the camp is going to be fun mom."

12