"Oh" Submission Town: Dutiful Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look delicious," Cinthia complimented as she assessed her mother, the outfit making her look years younger.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kimberly smiled; loving getting compliments something she never got from her old-fashioned husband.

"Do you like your new attire?" Cinthia asked.

"It's okay," the mother said, "although the blouse is a little tight."

"It really brings out your figure," Cinthia commented. "No more hiding your beauty behind conservative attire."

"Yes, Mistress," Kimberly agreed, feeling like a Barbie doll for her daughter to dress up.

"Go get your haircut now, Mom," Cinthia ordered, "before offering to pay with your tongue."

"What?" Kimberly gasped, this not remotely being a task she expected her daughter to assign.

"I think my instructions were pretty clear?" Cinthia said, her tone implying she wasn't in the mood to bargain.

The mother and respected minister's wife protested, "But Cinthia, I have a reputation to uphold."

"No, you have a reputation to taint?" Cinthia corrected. "No more faking who you really are."

"But I can't offer that," Kimberly pleaded.

"If it makes you feel better, Caroline already knows how you are planning to pay and she is looking forward to it," Cinthia revealed.

"Oh God! oh God," Kimberly repeated, mortified by the expectations of her daughter.

"Now go before I add to your orders and trust me the additions will be a lot more humiliating," Cinthia threatened, implying the conversation was done.

Kimberly wanted to speak, but understood by the tone of her daughter's last words, as well as the look in her eyes that the conversation was done and any further protest would have consequences. "Yes, Mistress," the mother agreed reluctantly, unsure how she could ever possibly fulfil the task.

"Good, go slut, you don't want to be late," Cinthia ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Kimberly agreed.

"I left you appropriate shoes for your ensemble at the door," Cinthia added.

Kimberly reached the door and sighed yet again. The black heels were four inches and not something she would usually wear. Anyone who was already her daughter's sub would be suspicious of her based on her new attire. She just prayed that none would suspect she was willing to commit incest.

Heels on, she headed to her car and drove to the salon, her brief idea of rebelling and talking to Lucy long done.

The salon was rather busy for a Saturday but Kimberly was greeted warmly by Caroline who smiled widely when she saw the Reverend's wife. Caroline was told by Cinthia that she would be paying for her haircut in a creative way which intrigued her. Caroline submitted to Cinthia in this salon and was curious how much Kimberly had submitted to her daughter. Would Cinthia commit incest? She did pretty much everything else so nothing would surprise her...but Mrs. Martin was the most proper woman in the community.

Kimberly noticed instantly that Caroline, a thirty something women with a young three year old daughter was also dressed a lot younger than she used to. A tight red blouse, a black leather skirt, black nylons and matching four inch heels. She also noticed that Caroline's breasts were very large and her nipples protruded ever so slightly.

"Take a seat, Mrs. Martin," Caroline offered.

"Oh, it's Kimberly," Kimberly said, trying to make this as casual as she could.

Once seated, "I have a picture of the cut you wanted on my phone," Caroline said.

"You do?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes, your daughter sent it to me. As well as the streaks that go with it," Caroline revealed.

"Oh, okay," Kimberly agreed.

"Is that what you want?" Caroline asked, showing Kimberly the photo.

"Yes, it's time for a change," Kimberly said, the thought rather true after years and years of the exact same hairdo.

"Well this will be a change," Caroline agreed, curious as hell of what led to the sudden change in appearance...even though she had an inkling.

Over the next hour they chatted about the usual generic chit-chat like the weather, the upcoming Christmas pageant, holiday plans and so forth.

Kimberly couldn't believe how much the bob haircut changed her look. She looked younger, she looked more hip and she looked radiant. The streaks in her hair also really changed her look. It was then that Mrs. Krandall, the school principal walked in.

Mrs. Krandall's smile got big as she greeted, "Mrs. Martin, what a glorious new look. The outfit and the hair have shed years off your look."

"Thank you," Kimberly replied, appreciating the compliment even as the image of her leading the housewives lesbian club popped into her head.

Mrs. Krandall had received a text from Mistress Cinthia about coming and inviting Kimberly to a special housewives club Monday afternoon. The idea of adding the Reverend's wife to their growing club was too exciting not to do. "You are very welcome," she smiled back.

Kimberly's anxiety hit her hard as she wondered what Mrs. Krandall knew, her smile seemingly to know more than just hello, also her time at the salon was almost over and she really had no idea how to approach Caroline and offer to pay with her tongue...even though her cunt was wet with the idea.

Mrs. Krandall answered the first of her concerns when she moved to Kimberly, bent down and put her hand on the reverend's wife's thigh and whispered, "I expect you at my house at two o'clock on a Monday, is that understood?"

"Y-y-yes," Kimberly stammered, her head spinning from the woman's touch on her thigh, hot breath on her ear and obvious implications that she knew more than she should know.

"Good, now go to the washroom and I will send Caroline back so you can give her a special tip," Mrs. Krandall instructed, slyly biting the MILF's ear before standing back up.

Kimberly's head was spinning, but she stood up, nodded to Mrs. Krandall and headed to the washroom. Time seemed to stand still although it was really less than two minutes, before there was a knock at the door. Kimberly said, "Please come in."

Caroline came in and said, "June said you wanted to speak with me in private."

"I-I-I, um, can I lick your pussy," Kimberly stammered, before just bluntly saying the words she was to say.

"Hmmmmmm," Caroline purred. "She got you too, how deviously delicious."

Kimberly blushed beet red giving away any pretense that she hadn't submitted sexually to her daughter.

Caroline locked the door, hiked up her skirt, revealing she too was wearing thigh highs, hopped onto the counter, spread her legs and said, "Lick away, Mrs. Martin."

Kimberly stared at the shaved cunt in front of her before her before awkwardly moving to Caroline, kneeling between the nylon legs and leaning forward.

As the reverend's wife began licking she quickly shifted from ashamed to eager as the taste of Caroline's cunt, although different than Cinthia's, was still sweetly addicting.

Caroline watched and enjoyed with curiosity. How had Cinthia got her own mother to submit? Had there been any incest activity involved?

Kimberly kept licking, wanting to make it quick so others didn't notice they were gone together for a long period of time and she wanted to get Caroline off and taste her full sweetness.

Caroline, turned on by the nasty act, her thoughts running wild of incestuous submission reached her orgasm quickly as she grabbed Kimberly's head and shoved her face hard against her own cunt as the orgasm hit.

Kimberly could barely breathe, yet she kept licking as the river of cum exploded onto her. She loved the taste and her own cunt burned with need at committing the submissive act.

Once her orgasm had run its course, Caroline let Kimberly's head go and said, not recognizing at all what had just transpired, "I should get back."

Kimberly felt crestfallen. Was she so bad that Caroline didn't say anything at all? She needed to know, as bizarre as it seemed, "Was I good?"

Caroline, who had just got off the counter and adjusted her skirt, smiled, amused at the insecurity of someone who usually walked with such an aura of pretentiousness, "You were not too bad."

Kimberly wasn't sure if that was good or bad but said, "Thank you."

"No, thank you," Caroline said back as she pulled Kimberly off her knees. "You may want to wash up a bit; your messed up make-up is a dead giveaway."

Kimberly looked in the mirror as Caroline unlocked the door and left her alone. Her face was shiny and her make-up was a disaster. She quickly washed her face and applied new make-up before returning to the salon.

As she did, she felt as if everyone could see through her facade of propriety and into her tormented, sexual soul. That said, everyone just went about their business as Caroline paid for her haircut.

Once paid, Kimberly was just returning to her car when her cell buzzed.

Checking the text it was from Cinthia.

Pet Mommy?

I understand you completed task one...good girl.

Task two is as follows. Go to Bethany's and get the FULL treatment. She knows you are coming.

P.S. she is not one of my submissives.

Kimberly sighed, both at another task, although a manicure was definitely needed as was a massage and with relief at going somewhere that didn't know of her transgressions.

Kimberly drove the few blocks and went inside. Bethany brought her to the back where Kimberly was surprised again.

"I was surprised you wanted the full Brazilian," Bethany said.

Kimberly had no idea what a Brazilian was at first, but faked it. "It just seemed time."

"Are you and the minister going somewhere tropical?" Bethany asked.

"Not that I know of," Kimberly joked, the last trip that wasn't church related being their honeymoon and even that was literally anti-climactic.

"Oh, okay," Bethany said, curious at the rather extensive waxing the minister's wife was requesting. "Get completely undressed and lie face down on the bed."

Kimberly had received massages before but they never included getting completely naked. Yet, once Bethany was gone, she got naked curious what a full Brazilian was.

A terrible painful hour later, Kimberly knew full well what a full Brazilian was. She didn't have a hair on her body other than her head. Her cunt was still burning, the lotion only numbing the pain as she headed back to her car.

Kimberly decided she had a new hair-do, a new Brazilian and thus she also needed some new clothes. She drove a few blocks to a fashionable shop she had never been in before and purchased some new outfits. None were scandalous, yet each skirt was a few inches shorter, each blouse a bit tighter, the dresses showcased her curves and the shoes had higher than her usual conservative heels. She also bought some lace bras, a couple thongs and lace panties, a few pairs of thigh high stockings and even a garter-belt and stockings.

Kimberly felt like a different woman. Strangely, she felt liberated. As if the handcuffs of propriety and being a minister's wife were unlocked and she could be a woman again...a living, breathing sexual being.

Kimberly returned to her car and drove home wanting to change into one of her new outfits.

Reaching home, Kimberly was surprised to see no one was home. She went to her room, had a quick shower and dressed in a black thong, black lace bra, matching black garter-belt and stockings, four inch heels, a black leather skirt and a colourful blouse that barely kept in her voluptuous breasts.

Kimberly couldn't wait for Cinthia to see her new look. Her new haircut really changed her look even though she felt bald with so much hair gone. Down below she was as hairless as a new born baby and it still felt strange, although also sexy.

The mother started making supper like she usually would...making Ben's favourite...her special homemade meatloaf.

Just after Kimberly put the meatloaf in the oven, she got a text from Cinthia:

Pet Mommy

Be home for supper. Bringing two guests. Ben won't be joining us.

Mistress C

Kimberly sighed and quivered. Who were the guests? Where was Ben? Why was her pussy already tingling with anticipation? She made a salad, some dinner rolls and mashed potatoes for Cinthia and her unknown guests.

The mother was just pulling the meatloaf out of the oven when the front door opened.

"Mommy, I'm home," Cinthia called out.

A chill went down Kimberly's spine a mixture of anticipation and trepidation at what guests her daughter was bringing. Taking a deep breath, she put the meatloaf on the counter to cool as she went to greet her guests like a good host.

Turning the corner, Kimberly stopped as she saw the two guests. She had assumed, for some reason, they were going to be adults who were already in the web of sin Cinthia had created. Instead they were two of her high school girlfriends, Anna and Cleo. She instantly froze, paranoid that Cinthia was going to out her in front of her friends.

"Mom, you look amazing," Cinthia complimented.

Kimberly replied, liking getting a compliment, "Well the hair was your idea, but then I thought I should also go and get some new, this century, clothing."

"Well, you look very hip Mrs. Martin," Anna complimented.

"Yes, I barely recognized you," Cleo added.

"I barely recognize myself," the flattered mother joked back, even though it was true.

Thankfully, Cinthia behaved herself and other than using her as a maid all night, she kept their secret.

Around ten, Cinthia and the girls left for some party and she whispered in her mother's ear, "Lucy is on her way over."

"Okay," Kimberly said, nervous at having a conversation with Lucy after she had been so critical of her for sexually submitting to Cinthia. Now Kimberly had sinned way more than she had.

"And she knows what happened last night," Cinthia finished, tugging on her mom's ear as she left.

"Oh," Kimberly said, distracted by the hot breath that was just on her ear and no other profound thoughts coming to mind.

Kimberly wasn't home alone five minutes when there was a knock on the door. She opened it and greeted, "Hi, Lucy, it is great to see you."

"You too," Lucy replied, checking out the new look of her best friend. "You look...amazing!"

"I feel it too," Kimberly admitted, a rush of youthful exuberance coming with her makeover and sexual submission.

"May I come in?" Lucy asked, Kimberly still standing in the door way.

"Sorry, of course," Kimberly said, moving aside so Lucy could come in.

Lucy, dressed in a casual blouse, pencil skirt, thigh high beige stockings and six inch heels walked into her best friend's house remembering how the last time she was here she was caught licking Cinthia's cunt.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Kimberly asked.

"Sure, if you are," Lucy smiled.

"Of course," Kimberly said, going to the kitchen.

Lucy followed her in, checking out her friend's really tight ass, especially in that skirt.

Kimberly poured two glasses of wine, and suggested, "Why don't we retreat to the living room?"

"Sure," Lucy agreed, again following from behind. Lucy wasn't sure what may happen tonight but was told by Mistress Cinthia that Kimberly wanted to see her.

Once both ladies were seated in the same couch, Kimberly said, "I'm sorry for what I said. I was very surprised at the time and hurt."

"I'm sorry too," Lucy apologized. "I never meant to get you pulled into this twisted community."

"Led by my daughter," Kimberly added, checking out Lucy's legs.

"Yes, she is the initiator of a growing group of us," Lucy admitted, noticing her friend's distraction. Lucy allowed her left heel to dangle from her foot, seeing if she was right about Kimberly checking her out.

"I just couldn't believe it," Kimberly said, downing over half her wine, staring at her friend's dangling shoe like it was a hypnotist's watch.

"Oh, it is unexplainable, but she just has a power that people can't say no to," Lucy said, allowing her heel to fall to the floor.

"So I have learned," Kimberly chuckled, finishing her first glass. "Hmmmm, apparently I am thirsty." Kimberly got up and went to the kitchen to grab the bottle of wine. She thought to herself, 'What is becoming of me. I can't even have a conversation with my best friend without getting horny?'

Kimberly poured herself another glass of wine and brought the bottle with her thinking maybe some liquid encouragement may be needed.

Lucy smiled, "Good, you brought the bottle."

Kimberly laughed, "Two great minds thinking alike."

Lucy laughed, standing up and walking to Kimberly, "Let's see if that is really true."

Reaching her best friend, Lucy leaned forward and kissed Kimberly.

Kimberly was only slightly surprised as she opened her mouth and responded passionately. The two friend's tongues explored each other for a couple of minutes before Kimberly whispered, "Oh God Lucy."

"You want to worship me, Kimberly?" Lucy asked.

"Every inch of you," Kimberly admitted, the door opened to sin by her daughter not one she had any interest in closing.

"Worship away," Lucy said, taking the wine and putting it on the table before sitting back on the couch.

Kimberly moved nervously to Lucy, fell to her knees, and took Lucy's stocking-clad foot in her hands. She gently massaged it before lifting it towards her mouth and beginning to suck each toe through the sheer nylon.

Lucy moaned, "Hmmmm, that feels very nice."

Kimberly loved the soft feel of Lucy's nylons in her hands and on her lips. Once each toe had been sucked, she slid her tongue down the bottom of Lucy's sole.

Lucy giggled, "That tickles."

Kimberly kissed Lucy's heel and then replicated the attention on Lucy's other foot.

Lucy moaned, "No one has ever spent such focus on my feet before."

"I want to worship all of you, Mistress," Kimberly said, using the word that could change everything.

"Mistress," Lucy repeated. "You sure you want to be my pet."

"Just tell me what to do," Kimberly said, loving the feeling of giving up control.

"Take off your skirt," Lucy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Kimberly agreed, standing up and sliding out of the skirt.

"A garter-belt and stockings, delicious," Lucy purred. "But good pets don't wear underwear."

"Even sexy underwear like this?" Kimberly said, turning around to showcase her ass in the thin thong.

"Well that is tough to argue," Lucy laughed, before instructing, "Remove it anyway."

"Of course, Mistress," Kimberly agreed, slowly sliding out of the tiny piece of underwear.

"Do you like my heels?" Lucy asked.

"They are very nice," Kimberly said.

"Six inches," Lucy said. "They almost killed me the first time your daughter made me wear them."

"Understandable," Kimberly said, unable to fathom wearing such heels herself.

"But they do have another under-utilized purpose," Lucy smiled.

"What would that be?" Kimberly asked curious.

"They make a good makeshift fuck-toy," Lucy revealed.

"Oh my," Kimberly said surprised by her friends words.

"Fuck yourself with my heel, my pet," Lucy instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Kimberly agreed, her cunt soaked from just sucking on Lucy's toes. She bent down, grabbed the heel and paused, unsure where to sit to do this.

"Fuck yourself standing up, Kimberly. Good little sluts can come anywhere, anytime and in any position," Lucy explained.

"O-o-okay," Kimberly said, thinking how awkward this would be. She moved the lengthy thin heel to her pussy and began to rub it between her pussy lips. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, as the heel parted her pussy lips.

"Don't tease that cunt of yours, fuck it Kimberly. Fuck it like you allowed your son to fuck your pussy," Lucy said, purposely pushing her friend.

Kimberly blushed at her naughty, incestuous submission and the reality her best friend knew of her twisted obedience. She slid the end of the heel inside her burning box as she asked, "Don't you think it was wrong what I did with Cinthia and Ben?"