Oh Teacher, My Teacher Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I pushed her legs up over my shoulders as I drove down into her in a relentless pace. I tried manfully not to reveal any weakness and used my fitness and strength to drive her over the edge as many times as possible.

Astrid was either in heaven or hell, I wasn't sure which. She was writhing, panting, and mouthing incomprehensible sounds as I drove into her without slowing. I'm not sure where the energy and strength came from, but it was there and I was using it to my utmost advantage.

Almost as abruptly as it began, it ended. I gave her no warning as I erupted into her in a violent finish to our incredible joining. I was exhausted. Bathed in sweat, I slumped beside her, aware that she was in the same state that I was. We lay, side by side, breathing heavily, trying to calm down after our fierce coupling.

"Oh, god. Who are you?" she gasped at last.

"Your ordinary, everyday super-stud." I couldn't think of anything sensible to say after what just happened.

"What have I done? I've created a monster."

"Are you registering a formal complaint?"

"No ... god no! I'm registering a formal compliment."

"All compliments gratefully received."

"Rick ... that was ...mind-blowing! There isn't any way to describe it."

"I take it you weren't disappointed."

"Stupid question."

"So ... what do you think? We might be compatible?"

"Another stupid question."

I was still breathing deeply as was Astrid. I raised my head and looked at the clock radio. We had a little over a half hour before our presence would be expected downstairs. My parents would be here within the hour.

I wondered if Astrid and I would regain our equilibrium by then. As much as I thought of her as sexually dominant, I discovered there was a hidden part of me that was willing to take that role as well. I sensed that it was something Astrid wanted to tap on a regular basis. I was still learning. I understood that. I was a willing student, however.

We staggered into the shower a few minutes later. We washed each other, even though it was actually more sexual touching, stroking, caressing, probing, and kissing. We were in a state of complete contentment and it took every bit of our resolve to leave the stall, dry ourselves, and get dressed. I barely controlled my desire to touch and hold my lover, now my fiancée. I didn't want to be any more than arms-length from her.

We walked downstairs hand-in-hand. I'm sure the evidence of our recent encounter was written all over our faces. As we arrived in the kitchen, Crystal was there, dressed very elegantly. Not overstated, but chic. I looked again and saw Astrid was dressed similarly. I looked at them both.

"Did you two buy these dresses when you bought the summer dresses?"

"Of course. We both have similar tastes. Both in clothes and in men," Crystal quipped.

Astrid just smiled and said nothing. I got the impression she was still cruising on "afterglow."

Henrik came downstairs a few minutes later and poured each of us a glass of wine.

"I've saved the champagne for later," he said, raising his glass in salute. "Here's to our happy new family ... with more to come, I hope."

"Yes, Daddy. Rick and I want two or three children, so you won't be lonely when we visit."

"Wonderful," Crystal exclaimed. I can't wait." Henrik was leaning back in his chair, a broad smile painted on his face.

My parents arrived a few minutes after six. I didn't expect them to be late. Once they knew who the Rasmussens were, I suspect they guessed what the get-together was all about. Astrid and I held back as Henrik and Crystal went to the front entrance to welcome them.

As the introductions were made, I saw the dazzled look on my parents' faces as they gazed about the interior of the mansion. My mother's eyes were wide, but when she saw Astrid and me, she came right to us. We hugged and kissed and mother smiled what I thought was a knowing smile.

"Please call me Henrik," he said to my father. "It's Malcolm, isn't it?"

"Yes, but almost everyone calls me Mac," my father replied. "I'm more comfortable with that."

"Excellent, Mac. Crystal and I are delighted you came tonight. I think we have some special news to share." With that said, he took a small, blue box out of his pocket and handed it to me. "I believe your son has something he'd like to say."

"Ahem ... Mom ... Dad ... I have asked Astrid to be my wife and she has accepted. Mr. and Mrs. Rasmussen have approved as well." I opened the little, worn box and took out a dainty, slim ring with a single small stone in the centre. "This ring comes from Astrid's late mother and it has been in the Rasmussen family a long time."

I beckoned Astrid to me and slipped the ring on her third finger, left hand. It fit perfectly. I turned to face her, gathered her in my arms and kissed her through fresh tears. I was aware of applause as well as squeals of delight from my mother. As we broke the kiss, my mother rushed to us both, hugging first Astrid and then me.

"It's wonderful. Congratulations!" she gushed. Dad was right behind her.

"Congratulations, son! I don't know how you managed it, but I can only say you are one lucky guy." He turned to Astrid. "You're going to improve the family portraits all by yourself, Astrid. Welcome to our family."

I saw Henrik slip away from the group and disappear into the kitchen, followed shortly by the thock of an exploding cork. He returned with a bottle of champagne and six flutes, pouring a glass for each of us.

Henrik raised his glass in salute. "I wish these two young people all the happiness they can find ... along with some grandchildren, of course." That brought about general laughter.

I could see that Henrik wanted to talk to my father, while Crystal, my mother, and Astrid were already plotting something. I was the odd man out, temporarily. I certainly didn't feel unhappy or excluded. My fervent hope was that our parents would become good friends and that we would always be welcome in either home.

Astrid was right. Her father didn't flaunt his wealth. He was as down-to-earth as any man, and I saw that he and Dad were getting along just fine. Time would tell of course, but so far, everything was great.

My mother, and occasionally Astrid, spent time in the kitchen as Crystal prepared the meal. Astrid, recognizing that I was left on my own while everyone else got to know each other, came out and wrapped her arms around me.

"Happy?" she asked, looking up at me.

"You know I am."

"Me too. This is like a fairytale. And the ring ... my mother's. I love it. Everyone likes everyone. It's going to make our life so much easier."

"We have to start thinking about when and where we get married," I suggested.

"Don't worry about it. Your mother, Crystal and I will work it all out."

"Oh ... don't I get a say?"

"Of course, but if we don't agree ... well ... you can figure it out for yourself," she smirked.

"So ... it's going that way already, is it?"

"What way?"

"You know ... we have a nice rational discussion about what each of us wants, we debate the various merits of each opinion ... and then ... you get what you want," I snorted.

"Now, don't be like that. You know I won't do that to you ... too often," she giggled.

I was shaking my head, already in defeat. I had witnessed my mother's performance at this art-form with my father, and I knew I didn't stand a chance. I held my hands up in surrender, but with a smile on my face. It's just the way things are, I suppose.

We sat down to eat at seven-thirty and once again, Crystal produced another masterpiece. What made it even more surprising was that it didn't seem to require a lot of effort on her part. The compliments were coming thick and fast as the appetizer and then the entrée disappeared.

Once again, it was a struggle to manage even a small portion of dessert. The champagne had long since vanished, replaced by another very fine French wine. My father and Henrik were deep in discussion, first about golf, then about people they both knew at Tidewater.

Astrid was busy playing 'footsie' with me. She was in high spirits, thanks to the wines. She was gazing at the engagement ring, holding it and turning it, obviously deep in thought.

I don't think I'd said more than ten words since we sat down. Mother always said don't talk with your mouth full, for one thing. For another, I was watching the interplay among the two sets of parents.

"You're awfully quiet tonight, lover," Astrid remarked quietly, her hand covering mine.

"It's a big occasion. I'm still trying to come to grips with the fact that you said yes," I confessed.

"That surprises you?"

"Yeah ... I guess it does. If you had told me that when we met last December we would be engaged in April, I know I wouldn't have believed it."

"I wouldn't have either," she said.

"So what happened?" I didn't need to know. I should just shut up and accept my good fortune, but then ... that wouldn't be me.

"Serendipity ... kismet ... fate ... call it what you want. All I wanted to begin with was a boyfriend that wouldn't embarrass me," she admitted.

"Hmmmm ... not looking for much, huh?"

"No ... not expecting much. How was I to know I was going to find the love of my life?" She and I were speaking in low tones, hoping not to be overheard.

"You didn't take long to decide. That first date lasted a quite a while," I reminder her.

"Yeah. It just kept getting better and better.

"So tell me, girl, when did you fall in love with me?"

"Let's see ... I think it was the next morning. When I woke up ... I was happy it was you beside me. I think I was getting the idea then. All you did was make me more and more sure you were the one."

"Funny ... I think that's when I fell in love with you. I still remember that morning ... you waking up ... me holding my breath, hoping it wasn't all some big mistake ... and then you smiled. I was yours right then," I admitted. I stopped and looked around the table. There were four sets of eyes focused on us, listening intently.

"Oooopps!" I said, shrinking into my chair.

Astrid stifled a laugh with her hand. Our secret was out.

Our parents had the good grace to look slightly embarrassed. My face must have been crimson since I felt the heat. Astrid blushed, but still displayed a look of mirth about her. She was incorrigible. It was another of those thousand things I loved about her.

The party broke up just before eleven that evening. We confirmed a golf date for Saturday morning. Mom, Crystal and Astrid were getting together for a late breakfast and some planning. I assumed it would be about the wedding and the reception.

Henrik let it be known that whether we wanted it or not, it was going to be a "society wedding." It was out of his hands, he claimed. He was too prominent in the community to have it go unnoticed. Our pictures would undoubtedly be in the paper announcing the engagement and that was that.

Friday, we went touring again. Stanley Park, the Aquarium, Gastown, across to Lonsdale Quay and back to the city again. Despite the fact that we both lived in or near this city most of our lives, it was surprising how infrequently we would act like tourists and re-discover our own surroundings.

It was a fun but tiring day. Some of the tension and excitement of yesterday was still with us. I noticed Astrid fingering her engagement ring and looking at it often. I wondered if it was conjuring up memories of her mother. I only hoped she was satisfied and happy with it. It was a very modest ring for a young woman who was so wealthy.

I also noticed she was wearing the silver locket I gave her for Christmas. In fact, she appeared to be wearing it almost every day. I was curious.

"What do you have inside the locket?"

Astrid looked at me with a faint smile. "At first, it was a picture of my mother. I never told you how happy I was with this gift, Rick. Every time I looked at it, it reminded me of her. She had one something like it, Dad says. He noticed it right away. He said you have very good taste."

"Uh ... that's kind of him. Actually, it was an impulse. I thought it might be too personal. We only knew each other a couple of days when I saw it."

"Yeah ... but what a couple of days those were," she said with a raised eyebrow. "Anyway, it was something special from a guy who became something special."

"May I see the picture?"

She turned to me, holding the side of the locket and carefully opening it. I saw two small pictures, one on each side. One I recognized. It was me, but I was about ten years old. Where did she get that? The other picture looked like Astrid, also about the same age.

"Where did you get my picture?"

"Your mother. She gave it to me the other day when she asked to see the locket too.

"So that's you and I ... when we were kids?"

She nodded, smiling.

"If we have three children, we'll have to get a couple more lockets," I kidded.

"Maybe ... but this one will always be just you and me." She leaned into me and raised her head. I kissed her and felt the now-familiar warmth flood through me. It wasn't sex, it was love and comfort. It was that special feeling when two people are exactly in tune with each other. I'd never known it before, but I recognized it immediately the first time I felt it.

We arrived back at the Rasmussen home late that afternoon. We'd done a lot of walking and decided a before-dinner rest would do us good. We lay down on the bed and fell asleep quickly. I felt someone shaking me gently, bringing me awake. I looked up and it was Crystal. She was smiling as she looked down at me and then to Astrid, still asleep beside me.

"Time to wake up, Rick. You might want to have a shower and change. You'll feel fresher. I'll let you wake up Astrid." With that, she turned and left the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I groggily sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I glanced at the clock radio and saw that it was almost six. We were asleep for over two hours. I leaned over and kissed Astrid awake. She stretched, groaned and then rolled toward me.

"We must have been tired," she mumbled.

"I think so. I'm going to have a shower. Want to join me?"

"You go ahead. If I get in there with you, who knows when we'll get out."

I chuckled and headed for the ensuite.

A few minutes later I was dressed and on my way downstairs to join Crystal and Henrik.

"Astrid will be along soon." I said, stretching and stifling a yawn.

"The excitement catching up to you?" Crystal asked.

"I guess. That and a lot of walking the last couple of days. I guess I'm not in as good a shape as I thought I was. I'll have to do better if we're going to Europe this summer."

"Oh ... about that ... uhhhmmm ... don't make any big plans yet. There's the wedding and other things to consider. Your mother, Astrid and I are looking at some dates and we need you to help us decide."

"Huh! I guess I should have thought of that. Does that mean we won't get a chance to go away this summer?"

"I don't know. I can't imagine you'll be stuck here all that time. Surely you can find some time for yourselves."

"OK, Crystal. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens." I had a hunch there was more to it than I was hearing.

Henrik walked in, having come from his study. "Good afternoon." He always appeared with a smile and a welcome. "How was your day?"

I told him about our travels and the fun of rediscovering our city. I was just finishing when Astrid shuffled into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around me from behind, kissing me on the cheek.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Groggy. The shower helped. I'll be OK soon enough."

The thought crossed my mind just how comfortable we all were in each other's company. It already felt like family here and that put me in a nice, warm frame of mind.

12