Oh the Games People Play Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha looked just like Martha always did.

I sat down in the chair, looked at them. They sat there looking back at me, smiles of expectation on their faces. So I tugged my pullover top off, tossed it onto the floor. Martha went over and picked it up, folded it carefully and set in on the back of the couch which I thought was hilarious.

I stood up and kicked off my shoes, tugged down my socks.

"Anything you want." Sally had said, and promised. Man was I going to make her pay for this!

I undid my pants and dropped them to the floor, I had worn no underwear, once I had decided, there was no point. My cock was partly betraying me, it was at half mast but soon returned to it's normal state.

"Oh, goodie!" June exclaimed, she actually clapped her hands together. Caroline had her mouth open, I expected her to start drooling. Martha walked over and picked up my pants and socks, staring directly at my cock. She folded those and put them on the back of the couch, too.

I almost stepped back when she got close, for a moment I thought she was going to try and blow me or something but she didn't.

My face was bright red.

"Well, let's start working, girls." Martha said, sitting down and picking up a brush. I sat down in the chair, resumed the same pose.

The way I was sitting kept my dick down out of sight, although I knew they could see my pubic hair. This wasn't so bad, I decided.

Then Caroline got up and walked around in front, leaned down and looked closely at me. She went back to her painting and worked some more. A couple of minutes later, June did the same thing.

"Say, Danny? Can you maybe...get that a little bit harder? It's not easy to draw what we can't see." Martha smiled sweetly at me. Both June and Caroline giggled. Hell, they were acting like schoolgirls.

"Uhhh. There ain't any switch on it that I know of." I wisecracked.

They all laughed at that.

"Maybe I can help?" Caroline stood up and tugged down her top, revealing what looked like two muskmelons with brown spots on the front.

I couldn't help it, I started to laugh. Then June lifted her top, she had no bra on, her tiny little tits were capped with small black buttons.

I looked back and forth at them, not really knowing what to say or do now. Good grief, now I had two of them exposing their tits at me trying to get me to stiffen up.

So they could draw it.

Yea, sure.

"I know what will work!" Martha said. She got up and came over beside me, kneeled down and grabbed my cock. I almost came off the chair but she pushed me back.

"Hold still!" She ordered, then she began to pump me with her hands. There was no way to stop myself, I sprang right up to my full 8 inches.

I was looking at June and Caroline who both still had their boobs out in view when I felt something damp. I looked down and Martha was still yanking away at me, and I was starting to get some pre cum out of the end of my dick.

"Martha? I think maybe you had better....." I managed. She leaned back and grinned, her hand still busy.

I went off into space.

"OOPS!" Martha giggled, but she didn't let go.

"Wow!" June muttered. Caroline still stood there like one of those women on "Girls gone wild" with her two huge tits out in space.

"Sorry." I managed to mumble.

"Oh, that's OK. That was fun!" Martha said. She gave me a couple of extra pumps, grabbed a small towel from somewhere and wiped me up quickly. The sensation of the rough towel got me to stick up a little bit, so she went back to her chair.

I shook my head to clear it, then I looked over to see the three of them were busy drawing again.

I was thinking that what had just happened was not exactly what Sally had intended.

It wasn't much longer, they finished up and I got dressed.

"Thank you, Danny!" Martha told me. She had a platter of those chocolate chip cookies in her hands again.

I looked at the three of them. They were grinning at me. I beat a retreat, these were three nasty old ladies for sure.

Sally was waiting for me when I got home.

"So how did it go?" She asked, the moment I walked in the door.

"Oh, fine. Do we have any milk?" I asked, through a mouthful of cookie. She was back in seconds with a foamy glass.

"So how did it go?" She asked again.

"Fine, just fine. They looked at my dick, painted some, then looked at it some more." I took another bite of cookie.

"Oh. Well, did you...get hard?"

"Oh, sure. You know me, it doesn't take much." I laughed.

Sally grinned at that.

"Wow, you really did it, didn't you? I wish I could have been there."

"Hell, you could have if you wanted to. Then maybe you could have helped make it stand up instead of Martha."

"What? Martha? She didn't..." She blinked at me.

"Oh yes she did. She was trying to make it hard and I couldn't help it and made a mess! Hell, it's a wonder I didn't get fucking raped!"

Sally just looked at me and then she started laughing, she wasn't even upset.

"That is funny as hell, I can just imagine that old lady...." She giggled.

This sure was a different type of woman I had here, for sure. First she sends me down to pose nude for a stupid so called art class, I end up getting whacked off by a little old lady and she thinks it's funny?

"Boy do I have plans for you." I smiled.

"What kind of plans?" She grinned.

"It's going to be a surprise." I told her.

"Tell me!" She looked like she was about to throw a fit, stamp her feet.

I took another bite of the cookie, dipped it again, then slowly ate some more.

Sally had her hands on her hips, but her face was flushed and she had a smile on her face.

"OK. That tattoo you have? On your fanny?"

"What about it?"

"Where did you get it?"

"In college, one of the girls in our dorm was studying doing skin designs, she did it for me, why?"

"I think you need another one." I calmly took another bite off my cookie.

Realization hit her.

"Oh. Where?"

"You know where. On the other side."

"Oh. I don't think..."

"You promised."

"Yea. I guess I did."

"We will have some cute guy do this one." I grinned at her.

She actually blushed.

"Maybe make a movie." I grinned.

She just looked at me, her face was flushed now.

"Then show it on the internet!" I took another bite, smiled at her.

"Oh, God." She said.

Would I make her do that? Probably not, since I wouldn't like the idea of anyone seeing her nude or touching her at all.

But it was fun to tease her about. She sat down on the floor, started dutifully rubbing my feet. She was cheating this time, because she didn't have any panties on at all.

I forgot about the cookies.

Later, we lay there in the middle of the living room curled up in each other's arms. She acted like she was trying to get even closer to me, she was mashed up tightly, her left hand idly playing with my limp dick.

"Hey, one of these times I will get you to promise." She grinned.

"Oh? Then what happens?" I asked.

"You just might end up with a tattoo of Goofy on the end of your pecker!"

We both roared at that, it was funny as hell.

I was thinking I had better be very careful about making any bets or promises with this gal!

"You know I won't make you get a tattoo." I told her.

"I know."

"But you ARE going to do something, I just don't know what yet."

Sally just laughed, snuggled up even closer.

12