All Comments on 'Oh to Find Her Now'

by Alexand Morgan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story!

A lot of raw emotion but the facts can deflect any apreciation of a story. HIV does not mean people become sick. People can live for 10 years or more without going into AIDS which does have sickness involved.

There is no question that she deserves punishment but how does killing her serve him? However, you write it a sequel seems in order to finish this story.

Once again an interesting read - Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If

IF Someone knowingly and purposely gave me a death sentence of this nature, I would understand their need to die slowly but sooner than me.

Very nice work author - you are provoking of thought and appreciated - with High Regard

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Wow

I agree, the emotion is really raw but completely understandable. To be given this diease on purpose is one of the most evil things a person can do. Sure killing her might not be the best way to get back at her but no one says she has to be killed quickly. She most certin deserves to suffer as much as possible before dying.

True a person could live for a somwhat long time before the AIDs part of things kicks in if they try their best to not get sick(can't be helped I would think at times). A sequel to this would be great as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous