All Comments on 'Oh. What a Shock'

by daggett

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I've read here in quite some time, and that's saying a lot. You have everything in here. Romance, hot sex, and a twist with the twin thing....really outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish it was me and my wife

Wish my wife would go through with what you and your wife did, but she backs out when I think we might have the chance. Great story one of the best.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Until the threesome part it was a 5* story

I'm sorry, but the paragraphs between the start of that and the epilogue led me to deduct one of them. It's a shame because, up until then, I found it to be one of the sexiest and best written stories on Literotica. I'm now, naturally enough, going to have a look to see if there are any more.

Thank you for a very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Truely Great Story

This story had all the elements and well written. A true love/sex story on two levels; their love for one another and the love of another who truely lost the love of his life. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Mutually agreeable fun that results in very hot sex and a stronger personal bond between man and wife. Bravo and top score! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twin Peaks

There are tales, and there are stories. The good ones bring you into the story so that you become part of the emotions, excitement, sadness, and so on. 'Oh, What a Shock' it was to find myself becoming a part of your story.

Talented writing, good imagination OR great loving/lusting experience. Hope you will continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe Someone Can Use This

Two of my closest friends in High School were twins. One of the twins died tragically during what should have been routine surgery. Her husband and sister were devastated. Her death brought them close together. She admitted to me recently that she and her brother-in-law have been having sex when her husband is away on business. Once a month her husband is gone for various periods of time ranging from two days and one night to four days and three nights. Unlike so many Literotica stories that result in the husband catching his wife and her lover, their affair has lasted for three years undetected. She said for her it is like she is married to both men. She says she wants to have a baby by her sister's widower.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
@last anon

Its been done . Read SirThopas's ' Tribute Tales : in Memoriam .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I knew a set of twins

Dated one of them, friends with the other. Then on one date the girl did a few things not exactly normal, so I realized it was her sister. I pretended to not know. They really were identical, it was tough to tell, just tiny little things. One liked Pepsi, the other usually drank Dr. Pepper, which she forgot and ordered one night, things like that. One had a small scar on her ass, the other one didn't.

Plus.. they tasted completely different, that I could not miss. One year ahead of me in college, they both graduated from nursing school and moved away.

Fun while it lasted.

fifteen16fifteen16about 5 years ago
Good

Well written story about a couple embarking on an adventure together and enjoying for their different reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I DON'T KNOW... REALLY MIXED EMOTIONS. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

It was a well written story but for some reason, there was a lack of sexiness in it, at least for me. The twin thing was a distraction and probably played a role in downgrading the erotic vibe.

Here is my problem with the story:

I don't see how Kay's action with Richard, while her husband was away, isn't considered a blatant betrayal. She was pissed at him for being called in to work? She has the same job and should understand. But she holds her husband in contempt. Then, with the husband just recently departed, a stranger rolls up and it is strolls on the beach interspersed with make-out sessions and groping. I'm sorry, but she is a fucking bitch. And, I just can't imagine a wife, who was mild in her sexuality for most of the marriage, suddenly goes slut and blames erotica and her husband's fantasies for her actions. And Richard: sorry,but he doesn't do it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous