Oh. What a Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daggett
daggett
23 Followers

I knew she was upset because she was talking fast.

"Slow down, baby," I said. Just talk to me."

She took a deep breath, drank some water and continued.

"We danced to several slow songs, and I could feel his hardness against my stomach. I found myself becoming more excited. Getting a little...you know...wet. I was actually getting wet thinking about you, the stories we've read, all the great sex we've had recently, the thoughts I've been having and him."

"I hadn't really been considering doing anything with someone else. It was just a harmless fantasy that we were having a lot of fun with.

Now all of a sudden I'm in a hotel lounge dancing with a very attractive stranger, a white guy, no less. He must find me attractive because I can feel his hard-on rubbing against me. My husband isn't here, I'm not wearing a wedding ring and my panties are wet. The thought of it all made me dizzy."

"After we danced a bit he asked if I'd like to go for a walk. I was a little apprehensive because I was so confused and conflicted. I didn't trust myself. I felt that if I did do something without you here it would be cheating and I'd never forgive myself. I thought

that maybe some fresh air would help me clear my head. I decided to go one step at a time. If we really were going to do something like ...you know, like having another person with us it would have to start somewhere, right?"

I nodded. My mouth was suddenly dry. I wasn't sure I liked this or not. I was turned on but still uncomfortable. Kay continued.

"We walked around a bit and then headed down to the beach still talking, getting to know each other. We put a couple of beach chairs together and sat looking out at the water, listening to the waves come in. He told he had been married but his wife, Lisa, had died about a year and a half ago. She was in auto accident and died few days afterward. They had come here on their honeymoon and had planned to come back for their tenth anniversary. They were making special plans to celebrate, but he is here now alone because this weekend would have been their tenth and he said this is where he felt closest to her."

"Richard said he'd been trying to put it behind him and move on, but he couldn't. He had decided to come here on their anniversary to try and finally say good-bye and move on. He had seen me in the restaurant and was struck by my resemblance to Lisa and felt compelled to talk to me."

" He talked more about Lisa and it was a very sad story. I felt so bad for him and I ended crying as he told the story to me. He used his handkerchief to dry my tears. We hugged for a second, and......and then we were kissing. First lightly, just lips touching, then he kissed me again and I kissed him back. He moved his tongue into my mouth and suddenly we were locked in a long hot embrace. He's a good kisser. I haven't tongue kissed anyone but you in over fifteen years. It was exciting, but I also felt guilty. I thought about you and thinking you had probably already called, so I said we should head back."

"Then last night when you still weren't back I decided that I liked his company and agreed to meet him after the dinner. I went to the conference dinner and met Richard afterward. We went back to that spot on the beach with half a bottle of wine. We finished the bottle and talked some more. I talked about you and why you weren't here. He asked about our marriage and what you would say if you knew I was sitting on an empty beach at night with a strange man. I told him our marriage was secure, that we loved and trusted each other."

"He said his marriage to Lisa was much like ours. They had had a good sex life and were secure enough with each other that they had fantasized and talked about having a man or woman, or even another couple join them, but never got the chance to act on it. Things got quiet for a minute and we just listened to the surf roll in and out. I thought about telling him about us, and what we'd been reading, and thinking about. I decided not to. After a few minutes, he asked me how would you feel about him kissing me, and without waiting for me to answer, he kissed me. I kissed him back and we kept kissing. His hand felt my breasts through my blouse and unbuttoned a few buttons to get inside to my bra."

"All the bras and panties I brought with me this week are new. I know how you love seeing me in lingerie so I wanted some really sexy underwear for you to see me in this week. That night I had put on a demi bra, black, with very sheer cups, like this."

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse showing me the bra.

"First he just rubbed his fingers outside the bra, across the nipples, then he used his fingers to lightly massage both my breasts, then he moved inside my bra and played with my nipples, squeezing them between his fingers, like this. He brought his mouth down and sucked my breast through the bra. It felt sooo good. He pushed my blouse and bra straps down my arms. It felt so sexy sitting there on a dark beach with my breasts exposed a man who is not my husband looking at them, handling them, and licking them. The cool breeze and the excitement of the moment gave me goosebumps. He took turns licking and then sucking on each nipple and breast. I think he's a lot like you."

She moved over to me and put a nipple in my mouth. I sucked on her left breast, then the right breast for few seconds, and then she stepped back.

"He had such a nice touch and I was so horny and it felt so good. He was rubbing the inside of my leg, moving up. He moved his hand pushing up my skirt exposing my panties. Actually, they weren't really panties. It was really a black lace thong."

I had an involuntary shiver.

"He had moved a finger under the edge of the thong. I kept thinking I should stop this, but I didn't want to. He touched a little of the wetness on my thong and lightly ran his thumb over my clit. I gasped. I knew it had to stop now or let it all happen. One more second, one more touch and I'd have let him have me right on that beach.

I grabbed his hand and said, "No". It was time to go.

He asked me to please stay.

"Do you know what you've done to me?" he said.

"I asked what he meant. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I hadn't been aware of him taking it out. "

"Please help me with it," he said. "I won't get to sleep tonight. Please."

I ran my fingers in the pre-cum that oozed from the head of his cock He's a little bigger than you are, but not much. I jerked him slowly while he continued to play with my breasts.

"Please use your mouth," he said.

It took all of my willpower not to stick my tongue out and taste a little of him, but I said,

"No, not tonight."

I knew that as horny as I was at that moment, if I had one taste of him I wouldn't have stopped."

He continued to rub and squeeze my nipples as I pulled on his cock. As he called out to say he was cumming, I pointed his cock at my chest and he came all over my breasts. I'd never let anyone; even you do that before. It felt so...,so...., I don't know how to describe it. But it made me shiver. He came so much. It splashed on my neck and chest and I looked down to see it dripping from my nipples onto my stomach. He took out a handkerchief to wipe it off, but I told him I wanted it to stay there. I would shower later. I did use his handkerchief to wipe my hand. He put himself away, I pulled my bra and blouse back in place, we kissed again and started back to the hotel."

By now Kay was naked sitting on the bed pulling off my pants. I lifted my hips and she pulled my pants and underwear down in one motion. She licked from the base of my balls to the tip of my cock, then took me in her mouth and sucked and licked until I was going crazy.

"Frank," she said coming up for air, "Cum in my mouth. I want to swallow all of you."

She went back to sucking me deep, and then pulling off and moving down to suck on each ball. Finally I blasted deep in her mouth. I looked down to see her hand buried deep in her pussy. I love watching her do this. It was becoming a new habit with her. She came on her hand and I pulled it to my mouth licking off all her juice. We rested a few minutes and were right back at it again. Her riding on top of me, using me to get herself off, or taking the edge off her horniness out or maybe working her guilt out, I don't know which. Whatever it was, it was fantastic.

"There's something else, Frank" Kay said as we lay naked together on the big bed. "What's that?" I asked.

"When we got back to the lobby, he asked me wait there for a minute so he could to get something from his room. While I waited I was almost shivering from the thrill of what had just happened.

"He had cum on me!"

When I pulled my bra back on I could feel the cum that pooled in the cups. His cum was coating my nipples. I got dizzy and had to sit down. I noticed there was still a little of his cum on the back of my hand. I looked to around to see if anyone was watching me. Then I licked it off".

My cock, which was wilted from cumming twice so soon, gave a big twitch.

"When Richard came back downstairs brought back a photo album of him and wife. I got weak in the knees when he showed me her picture. Frank, she looked exactly like me. She could have been my twin."

As if the story of her last two nights wasn't enough, here was another shock. Since we had been dating Kay had talked about the possibility of having a twin. She got strange feelings about things she had no recollection of. Fears of things happening when everything seemed okay. We had a running joke: "Oh, that must be something happening to your twin."

About a year and a half ago she went through a period where she was very sad. I was very worried, because I thought she was having some kind of depression episode. Our family life was good at the time, but she said she felt like she'd lost something or someone.

Kay was adopted as a baby. Both her adoptive parents had died by the time she was twelve. She spent her teenage years with her adoptive father's sister, who didn't know anything about her history, whether she had birth siblings or not. As it turned, Richard's wife had the same birth date as Kay. If Lisa was her twin, then Kay really had lost someone.

"This is amazing. What are the chances of this happening", I said.

"I don't know, but Frank, I believe him."

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Tomorrow would have been their anniversary. We've started something here, Frank. You started it with me. I don't know why it's taken this turn but here we are. We should finish it. We have to or we'll both always wonder about it.

I looked at her, knowing she was right.

"Okay, honey, I know you well enough and love you enough to know we'll be okay."

She kissed me and said, "I have to show you something".

She pulled me from the bed and we walked naked down the short hallway, through the dark fabric curtain that separated the kitchen from the hallway.

"Sit here a minute, she said pulling a chair from the table. She walked to the mirrored bathroom door and pulled it half closed.

She went into the bedroom and said, "Peek through the curtain. Can you see anything?"

"No", I said, puzzled.

Then she moved to the bedroom door, which also had a mirror on it and closed it a little and suddenly the reflection of the bathroom door mirror and the bedroom door mirror perfectly showed almost the whole room, including most of the bed. She got on the bed and lay back.

"Stay there" she said.

I watched as she picked up her cell phone. A few seconds later my phone buzzed

She said into the phone, "I can't see you back there, but you can see me, right?"

Her hand was massaging her clit as she looked in the mirror reflecting to me.

"How are you going to make the door stay in that position," I wondered aloud.

"My suitcase is behind it. It props it perfectly." "

"So when do you want to do this". My cock was getting hard again.

"Tomorrow night. It will be a treat for all of us."

The last day of the conference was agony. We sat apart from each other and didn't talk all day. Kay ate lunch with Richard and they made a plan for dinner that night. I ate alone, wondering what I had gotten us into. That evening she went to have dinner with Richard. I went to eat before she got dressed so I would have time to get back to the room before the show. I was excited and apprehensive. I was afraid things would go badly and I admit I was a little jealous. Wish she hadn't mentioned that his cock was bigger than mine.

We have one of those palm-size video cams with a pocket remote control. I set it on the table facing the bed with a towel casually thrown on top it covering all but the lens. I went to the bathroom then went into the dark kitchen at 10:00 to wait. I didn't have to wait long. They came in. It was the guy I had seen staring at her Sunday night during dinner. Now I knew why. They sat and talked a few minutes. I listened to the conversation back away from the curtain so I couldn't be seen. When it got quiet I edged up to peek around the curtain. I couldn't see anything but I could here them kissing. My heart thumped wildly. This is what I wanted and here it was. "Second thoughts, anyone?"

I heard Kay say,

"No, not here. " I'm not your wife. I can't be what be what you've lost, but I want to make this night special for you. Let's go in the bedroom.

They went into the bedroom. The reflection in the two mirrors was perfect. They stopped at the foot of the bed and kissed again. He was tall and had to lean down to kiss her. She stood on tip toes to reach is lips. I could see everything.

"She said, lay back and watch."

She reached to turn on turned a CD, as she did I hit the record button on camcorder. She was wearing a red dress that ended about three inches above the knee. It had a plunging neckline that showed off the inviting valley of her breasts. She did slow sensuous strip tease, emphasis on tease for him and me. She got down to her panties and bra and did a slow belly dance. (That course she took at the "Y" really came in handy.)

She looked great in a red half-bra that showed the swell of her breasts and barely covered her nipples. She had on a red thong, red backless sandals with about a 2-inch heel, red fingernails, and red toenails. The color was perfect for her brown skin and brown hair that was bleached a little by the sun. She was an absolute vision.

She gestured to him to stand up. They stood there together and kissed again, She reached up and unbuttoned his shirt, he helped her pull it off. He reached behind her and tried to unhook her bra. She pushed his hands away. She then went for his belt and began to loosen it. She opened the button and unzipped his pants. She pushed his pants and boxers down in one motion. She had lots of practice with this doing that to me. Seeing her do it with one else while she knew I was watching was as much a thrill as I'd imagined.

She reached for his cock and stroked it. I could only hear a little of what she said. I was hoping the tape was picking it up better. I did hear her say.

"You asked me to use my mouth on you last time and I said no. Well, how about this?" She dropped to her knees and began to lick her way up the underside of his cock. (Yeah, it was a little bigger than mine, so what!). She rolled her tongue around the head and sucked on it just a little. I knew the technique very well. It's fantastic to feel and was fantastic to watch. She pushed her mouth slowly downward pulling him in more. His eyes were closed, hands resting on the sides of her head, hips moving slowly. She pulled back, then pushed him further in.

Pulling off completely she again licked the underside. Such exquisite torture it is. I know. I've had it. I could tell she was enjoying herself. She looked up at him, sticking her tongue out and just circling the head. She went back to sucking him in earnest now. She moved her head back and forth with one hand slowly jerking him while she had the other inside her panties rubbing. His hips started to move more and he made moaning and groaning noises.

"I'm going to cum. you'd better stop or I'll cum in your mouth." he said in a strangled voice.

She pulled off and said, "Not yet, but you will."

She leaned over, reached up and took a piece of ice from the nearby ice bucket, placing in her mouth. I thought to myself "uh oh." I had had this treatment before and it made me cum like a rocket. She then blew cool air on the head of his cock before taking in the head again. With just the head in her mouth she alternated licking it with her tongue and moving the ice around it. The alternation of hot and cold is indescribable. When the ice was melted she pulled off him, licked her lips and said,

"It took all I had not to take you in my mouth the other night. Tonight you won't be cumming on my chest. I want it in my mouth."

She slowly lowered her head onto him once more, taking in more with each push down. She squeezed his balls and tickled one with her fingernail. He almost jumped away from her mouth, but she held him there. His moans grew louder.

He said "Oh Baby. Oh Lisa, baby, Oh Baby!"

His hips tightened and he let out a long low moan that lasted a good fifteen seconds. Kay had her nose in his pubic hair deep throating and working her throat muscles as he came.

She moved back until just the head was in her mouth, tasting his cum as it shot into her mouth, just as she said she would. When his cock slid from her mouth she hadn't missed a drop. Richard fell back onto bed spent.

Kay stood before him, in her red bra and panties, her hands on her hips. She said slowly, "Richard, I'm not Lisa. I'm not your wife. I'm Frank's wife. I wanted to give you something special to help you through this night, but if you can't keep Kay and Lisa separate I think you should go. He seemed shocked; "Did I call you Lisa?" Oh I'm so sorry. I know you're not her, but you are her. I mean you look, move and act so much like her it's unbelievable. Kay I can't tell you what this night has meant so far. How good what you just did felt. Please let me repay you. Kay" He pronounced her name clearly and with exaggerated emphasis.

She smiled, "Just how are you going to repay me?"

"Come here and lay down and you'll see."

She lay down and he kissed her hard. He reached behind her and undid the bra. Her breasts fell out and he squeezed and kissed them. He sucked on each nipple of each a few seconds then moved down to remove her panties. She lifted her hips as he pulled them from her legs. My beautiful wife now lay naked in front of another man for the first time in over fifteen years.

He sucked on her nipples again. He was slowly licking and teasing them. His fingertips playing on her stomach, tickling her. He slowly licked his way down her stomach and finally arrived to the juncture of her legs. He slowly licked around her lips before sliding his tongue up and down between the slit. He sucked on her clit giving her little nips with his teeth that made her body jump each time. He raised himself up and moved to the edge of the bed to the ice bucket.

"Turn about is fair play", he said with a smile.

He went back between her legs until his mouth covered her pussy. Sliding the ice inside her produced an ice melting orgasm. He put her legs over his shoulders and pushed his faced again into her already very wet pussy. She groaned and threw her head back and forth. He pushed his tongue more and more into her. He pulled back and his face was wet with her juices.

"Turn over on your knees" It sounded like an order.

She complied. He reached down a slid a finger into her pussy rubbing slowly but insistently. Kay loves that. I knew she must be in ecstasy right now or soon would be. He added his tongue to the mix and she came for the second time that night. He kept going until she had to push him away. His cock was hard and pulsing by this time.

daggett
daggett
23 Followers