Oh. What a Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daggett
daggett
23 Followers

"I want to make love to you" he said.

"No, said Kay. "You made love to Lisa. Lisa's gone. I'm here and I'm Kay and I want you to fuck me. Now, ask me nicely." Again she smiled

"Kay may I fuck you?"

"What?"

He said again "Kay, may I fuck you?"

"You don't sound like you mean it. Tell me what you're going to do".

Kay, I am really going to FUCK YOU!

With that he pushed forward and buried his cock deep into her. They fucked hard for a few minutes then slowly then hard again. My pants were wet with pre-cum. I don't think I came but there was an awful lot of moisture in my pants.

I moved away from the curtain and looked out over the lazy river as I listened to them finish. I heard her call out that she was cumming, followed closely by him. I could hear them panting as they recovered. As I continued to listen I could hear them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. After a few minutes I heard the water running in the master bathroom.

When I looked back a few minutes later they lay in bed talking, Kay casually stroking Richard's cock as they talked. A little stab of jealousy went through me. I watched as she crawled on top of him, in sixty-nine position. As I turned away she was once again sliding his cock into her mouth. I moved away from the curtain again, sat down and closed my eyes.

I awoke when I heard them talking. Richard was dressed and walking out of the room. Kay walked naked with him to the door. She gave him a short kiss and hug then he was gone.

She went straight to bathroom. I could hear her brushing her teeth. The bathroom door in the bedroom was open I stood there looking and smiling at her. She looked at me in the mirror and saw the state of my pants, and said,

"Better get out of those."

I did. She took hold of me and said,

"Well, so much for brushing my teeth. Let me kiss you first. She gave me long deep toe curling kiss. She held on to me and squeezed hard.

She broke the kiss and, said "I am Frank's wife and will be forever."

Then she dropped to her knees and said,

"For the first time in my life I'm going to swallow the cum of two men in one night."

As we lay in the pullout sofa bed in the other room too keyed up to sleep but not ready for more sex Kay said,

"Frank I loved doing that for you to watch, but more than anything I wanted you with me. I knew you were watching but I wanted a touch or a kiss, or even just eye contact from you while it was all going on. I don't want to do this again. We'll have memories to last us a lifetime."

"Yes, we will", I said, thinking about the camcorder. I had turned it off while she was brushing her teeth. We lay silent for a few moments.

"Kay, would you like to have Richard and I together."

She looked up at me.

"Yes".

The next night we had dinner with Richard. Kay told him I had come in that morning. Somehow I think he knew that wasn't true. We talked about the idea of a threesome and surprise- he agreed.

We went back to our room where Kay once again did her unveiling dance. This time it was a black mini skirt and white top. When these were removed those all that remained were some black 3-inch backless sandals similar to the ones she'd wore the other night.

She'd gotten dressed before dinner in the bathroom, which was unusual. I hadn't known she'd gone to dinner wearing no underwear.

She, as usual, was breath taking. She had each of us get undressed and proceeded to suck us both alternating one minute sucks until we came. She swallowed some and let some squirt on to her breasts. She used her fingers to rub some into her skin. The rest she licked off her fingers.

We went into the bedroom laid on the bed and Richard and I ran our hands all over her. Rubbing massaging and teasing her breasts, stomach ass and pussy. Our hands arrived at her pussy almost simultaneously. I used my fingers to spread her lips apart while Richard's fingers poked and played with her clit. He put a finger in her and I added one of mine. With our fingers moving at different speeds, rubbing on the top and bottom of her pussy, and both our thumbs bouncing off her clit, Kay was soon soaking wet and cumming like crazy.

She finally pushed our hands away and lay back laughing and trying to catch her breath. After a few minutes, her breathing slowed and she crawled to the foot of the bed and out, walking toward the bathroom.

It was amazing. Here I was sitting on a bed, naked; another man is sitting on the same bed, naked, and we're both watching my wife, also naked walk to the bathroom.

Kay stopped at the bathroom door and said,

"I didn't get any wine before. Richard can you bring the wine and glasses in here, please. You two don't go away"

She closed the door and we soon heard the shower running.

Richard came back with the ice bucket, wine and glasses. He offered a glass to me and said, "To Kay".

"To Kay, I said, as we touched glasses.

As he sat back on the other side of the bed, he said,

"Lisa was so much like Kay. Lisa hadn't had any kids, so she was a little thinner, and her breasts weren't as full, but other than that they could have been identical. She even makes the same noises during sex."

"Lisa was more docile. Kay, I can tell is really enjoying being in charge"

"If you only knew, I said, laughing.

We laughed and talked more until Kay opened the bathroom door. She was freshly showered, and the way she looked let us know the evening wasn't over yet.

She was wearing a sheer black robe that ended at about her knee. Her nipples stood out pressed against the material indicating no bra underneath. She stood there a few seconds, and asked,

"Can I have some wine". Richard gave a glass.

She said "Cheers", and took a sip.

She put the glass down and untied, and took off the robe. Under the robe she had on a black bustier with cut-away cups. The black material outlined and supported her breasts, from underneath. She also had on what looked like butterfly panties, and thigh high stockings. She turned to model it and from the back we could see that the panties were actually a thong. She had trimmed her pussy slightly.

My mouth went dry. I managed to croak out,

"Where did you get that?"

She looked at me with that smile of hers and said,

"I told you I had some things planned for this week. I just didn't know we'd have company when I wore this.

She took another sip on wine and climbed on the bed. She crawled back to the head on the bed, and lay down.

"Well, do you like?" she asked. Richard and I looked at each and nodded. "Oh, yes! We like.

She took one more sip of wine and put the glass on the bedside table. She lifted her hips, slipped the thong off and gave it to Richard. Kay then rolled over onto her stomach, got in a kneeling position, head down. We watched as she reached under herself and ran her red finger-nailed middle finger up and down between her lips. She began to get wet and moved the finger inside herself. Moving the finger in and out she got even wetter. She added another finger and moved both in and out, pulling out far enough to rub her clit before putting then back in. She went back to using just her middle finger. She pulled it out again and it glistened with her juices.

She reached a little further and began roll it around her the opening of her ass. It was then that I noticed the shininess around the opening that indicated some lube had already been placed there. She pushed the finger and sighed.

We had discovered anal sex when were still in college. We got into an intense moment in college when she was on her period and went for the next best thing. We both had intense orgasms and it was something we both liked but we hadn't done in three or four years or more.

Kay continued to push her finger in and out of her ass, making little pleasure sounds. Richard moved forward and began to kiss and lick her ass cheeks. He slipped a finger underneath her into her pussy. He licked around the finger in her ass and as she pulled her finger out his tongue and soon a finger, replaced it. She leaned over to me and pulled my cock toward her mouth. Richard pushed his cock up into her pussy. It made squishing sounds as it moved in and out. He moved to her ass, pushing gently at first. He pushed a few times before the muscle opened for him. He waited a few seconds then slowly pushed in more. Kay gasped and groaned as he went in deeper. He stopped as he reached as far as he could go. As he started to move, Kay moved with him. He moved faster and Kay gripped the sheets with both hands and pushed back on his thrusts. I moved my cock from her mouth as a steady stream of "Oh, oh, oh" came from Kay as they fucked their way to another cum. Kay has a way of squeezing her ass muscles that always made me see stars when we did anal. Richard pushed in and I could see Kay bearing down to receive it.

"Oh Shit", Richard cried out as his hips sped up and he pumped, his cum deep in Kay's ass. Kay was screaming into the pillow and squeezing my hand as she neared her own climax.

Richard came out of Kay's ass and fell off to the side totally spent. Kay rolled over and pulling me with her said,

" Fuck me Frank. Cum inside me, Frank. Finish off this night."

I got between her legs and slid into her wet warm pussy. It felt like home. So wet, so warm, so comfortable. She held me tight, her legs wrapped around me, her tongue in my mouth kissing me for all she was worth as we both came a few seconds apart. I slid out of her having given her all the cum I had left.

We lay quietly, with Kay in between Richard and I. Soon Kay turned to me, put her arm across my chest, rested her head on my shoulder and went to sleep. I guess I fell asleep too. When I woke up Richard was gone. We had covers on us so he had apparently pulled the bedclothes up on us before he left. Kay was still in the same position, her head on my shoulder. I turned a little, put my arms around her, pulled her closer, and went back to sleep.

EPILOGUE

Richard left checked out the next day. He sent Kay a big bouquet of flowers and left personal notes for each of us. Kay and I don't keep secrets so we showed each the notes. Both notes thanked us for a night never to be forgotten. He also thanked Kay for helping him move from Lisa's death. He said he could finally put it behind him. He told Kay that even he said he was fucking her, she knew and he felt that he was making love to Lisa through her. It was the one last time with her before he let her go and let himself live again. He told me I was a lucky man to have such a wife. He also said not to take her for granted because I was a blink of an eye away from being like him. That I knew. Kay is a blessing to me and I am thankful for her everyday.

FAST FORWARD 18 MONTHS

Kay and I had just celebrated our 17th anniversary quietly. A nice dinner out and a shower together before bed. Kay came out of the bathroom wearing a sheer gown that did nothing to hide a body I still can't keep my eyes or hands off. I hit the remote on the DVD.

"What's that?" she asked as she walked over to the bed and looked at the TV. As she did she watched herself in red panties and bra unbuckle the pants of a tall white guy.

" Oh my goodness. You taped that? You had this all this time?'

"Yep"

"How come you never played it before?"

"Just mentioning that week has you wearing me out anyway, that's why"

"Are you complaining?"

"No, not at all"

Kay said "That girl looks pretty good"

"Humph. That was no girl."

She hit me with the pillow.

I said, "She sucks a dick real well"

"She still can."

I said, "Yeah. I know who she is"

"Do you?"

"Yep, that's Frank's wife"

"Really? What a shock."

THE END

daggett
daggett
23 Followers