All Comments on 'OK Ch. 01-05'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 6 years ago
More to come?

Great to see your latest offering. I hope that there is more of the story to come?

Look forward to enjoying more of your enjoyable writings. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seems familiar

I'd swear I've read this exact story before. Is this an updated version of an earlier story of yours, or have you posted this somewhere else?

If so, I hope this goes in a different direction. There's a point where you just have to admit that a relationship is over and you're just trying to force a reconnection, and in the original story, the ex-wife was past that point for me near the end.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 6 years ago
No score

...at least until questions of plagarism or story recycling are addressed by the poster of this missive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I, too, have read it before. It is on SOL. Give the author a break. He's a good writer and IMHO the story is worth reading.

Quite a few authors publish on both sites.

AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingalmost 6 years agoAuthor
It's all mine!

I did post this on SOL, made a few improvements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What is SOL

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent 5*

Well written as always, only gripe that he did not record interview with Mitch. As it was a vital one that seemed a bit far fetched and more like a plot device than a reflection of reality. I will wait and see on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why are ya'll so happy with this?

The damn story does not have an ending.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Misunderstandings are the author's stock in trade

really I find it super impressive that he still is in love with the gal. I really got the impression that his company is betting on the wrong horse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

there could be a good story. simple minded me needs action. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As with so many of this type of LW story, the unasked, unanswered, underlying question is: Why should any reader ever have any interest whatsoever in a spouse who would put their entire life and the lives of every single person that they care about in the hands of an embecilic sociopath with a proven record of bad decisions? Usually, it is a thrice divorced female "friend" of the wife. I suppose that for the author it is easy, quick, and cheap: a shelf item that readers are familiar with. Every once in a while, an LW author introduces an exception to this rule. Sadly, that did not happen here.

LWlurker

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

No forgiving her betrayal... FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

unfinished,has no business being posted. wasted readers time with no conclusion. no rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good beginning, looking forward to next installment

LacastrianLacastrian3 months ago

Who would want such a stupid woman back? There is no valid reason for this story to have more than 2 chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

SIMILAR Stories