Ok with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

Sometimes she sits beside me when we're watching a movie and slips her hand in my pjs and plays with me sometimes for half an hour or more. I wear loose pjs just for her. Sometimes I'll play with her crotch and she'll get my hand and put it down inside. She's taught me what she likes. Takes half an hour or more.

One time she gives me this little silver vibrator and gets down with her head in my lap watching the tv. She pulls her pants down to her thighs and pulls her knees up towards her chest, her bottom was towards the back of the sofa. I couldn't get to her clit so I figured her butt button. Yep. Took about half an hour or so. Wow. Big explosive orgasm. Her head in my lap was playing havoc with my dick.

***

One evening Gwin came in my bedroom just as I got in bed.

"Hi dad," she said. "Are you up for some company? Oops, sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"Sure, join me," I said. She pulls the sheet up and climbs in and snuggles up. She always pressed into my body a lot. Full against. Teasing. Fine with me.

She said, "I would like to play around some then try something if it's ok with you. Let me know when it's not."

Smiling I said, "Sure. Sounds like fun. Let me know if I do something that's not ok with you." She nodded. I had on full pjs and she had on long bottoms and a short top. She got her hand down in the front of my pants and started on my dick. I got my hand down in the back of her pants and started on her buns and down under a little on her folds. Maybe a finger in around her vagina some.

She gave me a nice kiss. It felt like she was seducing me. Very nice. I was getting hard. She took off my pants and took hers off too. About 15 minutes or so and we were both a little ragged in our breaths and a little loose in our hips. She loved to play with my foreskin, pulling it up and off the head. My pre-cum got it lubed quickly and she knew that.

She said, "I thought it might be time for you to have an orgasm in a girl. I'm going to see if I can in a way that might be ok with you. Bear with me some. I'm not totally sure about this method."

"Ok, it'll be fun no matter what you do," I said.

She pushed her lower leg against me and I lifted my hips up. She pushed her knee up around the top of my hip and put her other leg over the top. She had my waist wrapped. She still had my dick in her hand and her pussy was wide open and right there. She let go of my dick and put her arms around my neck.

She said, "I've already lubed my vagina. I thought you might like to get the head in comfortably and fuck just that much until you have an orgasm. If you can't stand it and have to go fully in or have to when you orgasm it's ok. Up to you. I'm going to enjoy it either way. Please fuck yourself into an orgasm. I may help. Everything else is yours too."

Talk about not being able to breathe. My dick flicked itself and brushed by something and I almost jumped out of my skin. She was kissing me very sweetly but not moving her hips. Mine were a nervous wreck. A few thrusts and I could be up against her cervix. Monumental success. I think she wanted to fuck me so bad it hurt. Maybe that was backwards. Maybe both.

We were rapidly getting into the soap opera stage. I pushed out and very quickly felt hot soft flesh. I backed off and went again and the same thing. I stayed there and moved around just a little and I slipped down in her funnel and pushed slightly. She got into my lips hard and held on. I pushed on in and slowly felt her envelope the head, I don't know how far past. I pushed some more and went a little further.

"Is that enough or not enough or too much," I said. I pushed in a little more and pulled back slightly, trying to get a range. I was really trying to do what she wanted.

She said, "I think the head should be well in. That would probably be good for you for an orgasm." Amazing how intelligent she is.

"You tell me when it feels right," I said. "I'm too excited to tell. This is very erotic. It's amazing how good that feels." I pulled back and went again and back and again, edging in a little more each time. Wow, was that good. I was in her vagina.

"I think about there," she said. "If you go in more or less I'm not going to say anything, just enjoy you being in there. Fuck into an orgasm and have a good time. A complete orgasm please, maybe a little extra."

I had an arm under her waist and the other arm on her butt curve, down low. I pulled back and held her butt firm and pushed in. It took a few times to get comfortable with the depth. My full head was going way in and it felt like a full fuck to me even tho I wasn't stuffing her. My rhythm got better and her vagina walls washing my dick head was having a nice effect.

She was starting to curl her hips that way but didn't make me go in further that I could tell. Gwin was truly going to give me an orgasm in a girl. I wondered what made her think of that but I already knew. She was trying to get my sex life going better. It was going better.

I reveled in female. She was a seasoned woman, not a little girl. She could fuck me silly and I knew she was giving me just a little taste of her vast sexual world. I moved slow, not wanting to hurry and finish too quickly. We finally broke kissing and she put her cheek to mine. Wonderful soft moans and upper body movements.

It always seemed if our middle sections had a mind of their own. They fucked by themselves while the rest of our body got on with what was expected, kissing, talking, touching. Everything we did was to support whatever our middle section was doing. It made me want to drink and make merry.

I was doing good and then felt my stomach collapse just that little bit and my dick push out. I slowed down to stop it but it didn't help. I couldn't keep my eyes open or closed, they just wondered around. I could feel my sperm going and my balls squeezing. It took some time but it finally quit. I don't know if I pushed all the way in or not. I'm not going to ask.

I remember Gwin pushing against me while I was a little lost and I was almost sure my balls whapped her butt a few times. I'm not going to ask. It took a number of minutes before I could get my breathing back. I don't think Gwin orgasmed but I don't think that was in her plans anyway.

We got back to saneness and Gwin was off to the bathroom and back and we did our normal routine, talk and playing until she was off to bed. A girl orgasm. A good one.

***

Thursday and Gwin said, "Dad, a friend is coming over tomorrow evening after dinner. About 7 or so. This one is a little different so try and be casual."

I figured some guy with blue and flaming red hair and gold chains around his neck on a motorcycle carrying a boom box wearing a leather jacket from a commune. Well, maybe that was a couple of generations ago but still.

The doorbell rang about 6:45 and Gwin was not across yet so I answered the door. A really nice looking girl, or lady, about 35 or 36, near my age, was standing there.

She said, "Hi. You must be Jess. I'm Emily. Gwin's expecting me."

"Hi Emily. Yes, I'm Jess. Gwin isn't out of her digs yet. Come in." She did. "Would you like something, maybe a glass of wine?" She was more my age. I was in my element.

"Oh that would be just right," she said. Thank you."

We were off to the kitchen. The wine was in the fridge to keep it cool. We sat at the counter on the high stools. They had backs so they were comfortable. We talked a little and Gwin came across.

She said, "Hi dad. Hi Emily." She quick kissed Emily and sat down and poured herself some wine. We talked for a few minutes. Very nice conversation.

Gwin said, "Dad. Emily and I happened to read the same article a few weeks ago and we've talked about it a few times. It was about women having sex. We've both been wondering what it would be like and thought we might give it a try. Neither one of us is a lesbian. It just seems like it might be fun. Would you like to come over and watch or join us?"

"Absolutely, but no. You'll both have more fun by yourselves. Just the images popping up in my head will be enough for me."

Emily said, "Jess, we wouldn't mind at all. We have to get girl ready, and I'm dying to try out Gwin's bidet, and get each other's clothes off. Then we have to spar a little to see which way we want to go and then we have to get each other really excited. Then we try for orgasms.

"Other than a wink or smile now and then we won't even know you're there. You'll get to see some really erotic body parts and in some great positions. You can walk around the bed and soak it all up. Should be great fun. Jess, it's just sex. You can get really turned on. Besides, we both love hard dicks."

They laughed delightedly, finished their wine and were off. Wow. She was a looker. Nice boobs and nice butt. Good figure and lively. Almost as tall as me. About the same as Gwin. And I could get to see her girl parts, that way.

I found myself calculating time of each part Emily mentioned and watching the clock in case I couldn't resist which I really couldn't. I cleaned my glasses. They were only for reading but I might need them. My dick was hard. I worked out how long it would take me to get over there and added it in my time calculations. I wondered if they actually wanted to see my dick. They didn't say that. I put my pants back on. I wondered why they weren't this nervous.

I opened the door softly and looked in. They were both nude. Gwin was on her back on the pillow with her legs way out, eyes closed. Emily was on her stomach, legs out wide and kissing Gwin's lips and a nipple and playing with the other one. Emily reached down between Gwin's legs and played lightly with her clit and things. They were teasing, getting going. Same thing we guys do except they knew exactly where the good stuff was and what to do with it.

Wow, did I want to strip and get on top. Of both. I got a couple of pillows and sat on them on the rug which got me up with my head above the mattress. Fantastic view. I could see all the inside of Gwin's valley. Emily shifted over on her side and lifted up her leg and planted her foot and leaned her knee out and I could see right up in her crotch. Clit right out and prominent. Fantastic view. They must know I'm here.

They really enjoyed each other. Breasts, nipples, lips, buns, legs, just about everything. Slowly working each other over. Slowly ramping it up. I could see their breaths getting ragged and pussy's starting to get wetter. They rolled into each other in the classic 69 position and it got very active.

About 10 minutes later Emily got untangled and got a knee between Gwin's legs and got her clit right on Gwin's. She held on to her knee and they fucked into each other for the longest time. Great hip movements. The views were off the scale. Breasts moving every which a way. Gwin had an orgasm but Emily kept going right through it and had one and almost collapsed on top of Gwin. Gwin helped her down.

They were breathing hard but slowly got quieter. Each one went to the bathroom for a few minutes and just rested. Both orgasms were bigger than I've ever seen.

They were just resting and smiling then Emily said, "Jess, would you like to fuck one of us? Either one. Or both. We'll get back into each other soon enough."

I didn't know what to say. I looked from one to the other. They were both still smiling. Emily got off the bed and went to the bed side table and got a tube of lube and came back. She was sitting up with her legs wide open, knees up looking at me. She got some lube and rubbed it down around and in her vagina. She put the top on and gave it to Gwin.

She got a pillow and turned around and put her head down, on her knees, spread out. The view from behind from where I sat was stunning. She was still looking at me and smiling, waiting. I looked at Gwin and she was shaking her head 'yes' almost violently.

I got up and took off my top and took my pants and shorts off and got on the bed. I was almost a nervous wreck. If I could just get my dick in I thought it might go ok. Emily reached back and spread her pussy, waiting. I put a hand on each side of her buns and slid in. A little tight but I let my hips go and they did what they were supposed to do.

I closed my eyes it felt so good. No restrictions, I could fuck to my heart's content. It felt so good. I could feel her squeeze now and then. I was fully in after three thrusts. Wonderful pressure all the way even when she wasn't squeezing. I opened my eyes and Gwin was twinkling and giggling.

She swiveled around and kissed Emily upwards. Then gave Emily her nipples. Then swiveled under Emily's chest and suckled on her nipples and played with her clit. I could feel Gwin's fingers lightly on my dick while it was going in and out. This was a sexual first for me in a few different ways. I could hardly keep track of what was going on but my hips and dick did their job.

About 20 minutes and my dick blew out and my balls sucked up and I might have actually showed an ab or two in my stomach. I grunted each time and the girls were almost giving each other a high five. I finally stopped, my dick stuck in Emily. If I pulled out my thighs weren't going to hold me up and I would look like a dork.

Gwin got on her knees and came around and hugged me and got me out of Emily and sat me down on the bed. I was just trying to breathe. Fucking Emily was a very substantial fuck for me. I guess it started when I answered the door and it grew exponentially every time one of them spoke. I was really hard.

Emily got some tissues and stuffed them in and was off to the bidet. She got back and I was breathing better and Gwin was rubbing my back. I finally smiled and we chatted and I got my clothes and waved and was out.

They both came in the library with some wine a little after 10. Right in the middle of a conversation Emily said, "Jess, would you mind if I slept with you tonight?"

I smiled right up and said, "It would be my pleasure. Thank you." We were staring into each other's eyes. About 11 Gwin went off to bed and I escorted Emily to my bedroom and showed her the bathroom and other stuff like towels, although there were a lot hanging on the racks. She let me even tho it was dorky. Then we went to bed.

We awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon and toast and kitchen music and shouts of 'get up you sleepy heads'. Gwin wore one of my robes. A short one. I wore pjs. Eating breakfast it started to feel like we were a family.

I found out a couple of years later that they staged the girl on girl thing to get me into Emily's pants or her into mine. It worked. Neither of us has gotten a handle on a daughter having dalliances with a stepmom. I don't really care. I mean everybody is having so much fun and enjoying each other. We vacation and go on cruises and travel and Gwin has two or three guys she rotates on our outings.

She's happy. Emily is happy. I'm happy. The two or three guys are happy. Ok with me.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers
12