All Comments on 'Old-Fashioned Mom'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Special Loving Story

One of the best Mother - Son stories I've read. I enjoyed how you went slow with the story and that there were no easy fixes. Your sex scenes are good, but the fact that the scenes are also "making love" scenes are what make them hot for me. I haven't checked yet to see if you have written other stories, but - if you have - I will definitely read them also. Thank you for a very pleasurable reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
in love with

The author must be in love with the period key (.) as almost every sentence has at least one use of ... in it. Wonder how many keyboards are used to get the story done for posting. Easily 99.9999% of the ... can be removed.

rastignacrastignacabout 15 years ago
no comment

no sugestion, I just realy like this story... It's fresh compared to the other I've ever read :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
wonderful story

This very well written story was one of the best I've read.I love how sentimental the son was to his mother, holding out for as long as it took to win her heart over to him.Thanks for the good story......Rich

TheGatorTheGatorabout 15 years ago
I only say this about once a month!

I only say this about once a month! It is truly rare for a writer to find passion, love and sexuality ALL in the same story. So you get my MONTHLY WOW AWARD! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you

This story is among the best of over 400 mom-son stories I read so far. It is so well thought, with all the concerns and hesitations, the irritations when we take the wrong lovers as substitudes and finally the victory of love and destination. Another quality is the gradual change of the figures, e.g. when the mother opens up for love and lust to her son with it's increase of hot sinful and arousing sex entertaining the reader. It's both well balanced with active speech and narration as well with sex and romanticism. I loved it!

Purveyor1Purveyor1about 15 years ago
Great~~

Very good~~ keep it up~~

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 14 years ago
^__^

So sweet! Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Old Fashioned Mum

Very good until you introduced anal , that fucked the whole story for me .

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949almost 14 years ago
Great Story

I always look forward to your stories. They are all 'good', but this one was GREAT! Your biography is blank and gives no clues to your past / present / future. But your stories express LOVE for your mother. If you were not able to be her lover, you should have been. It is obvious that you truly love her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Beautifully written and a storyline that is just perfect.

So sweet, loving and warm that it made me feel good to read about their love for each other.

And top it off, there is some very erotic sex scenes between him and his mother.

Thanks for the very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
naaaaaniaaaaaa

Naaaaaniaaaaneeeeeiiii Bobby !!!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Beautiful mom/son love story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work if you ever get back on track. ^__^

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOW THAT WAS A STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKED IT, AS I HAVE SAID I'AM A BIG FAN OF MOTHER / SON INCEST. AND THIS STORY COVERED IT ALL . HE LOVED HER SO MUCH IT HUNT . AFTER SHE THOUGH ABOUT IT FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER. AND EVEN A MAN FRIEND BESIDES, SHE KNEW IT WAS HIM. HER SON WOULD BECOME HER WORLD. OUTSTANDING FROM START TO FINISH. ALL THIS STORY DEEDS NOW IS AN UPDATE, HOW ARE THEY DOING....A FAN.........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty Good.

I enjoyed the variety of emotions covered in your story. I was given insight into the mixed feeling the characters were having for one another and their relationship. However, sloppy editing caused confusion regarding the identity of Virginia/Linda and I had to go back to verify the source of the confusion. All in all, it was a pretty good story, but I just don't like mother/son stories where they are so obsessed with one another that they can't move on to other relationships, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I put my hand on her soft, bare pussy and told her, 'This is where I belong mom.' I put my fingers lightly into the vent."

This is a great story of hot motherfucking by a highly accomplished writer. Darren is right--that's his own mother's cunt, and that's exactly where he--and his big stiff prick--belongs. There are plenty of boys who feel the same way about their mother's mommy-hole. They know that that wonderful hole between their mother's legs--where they came into the world from--is where their young dick feels safe and protected and totally loved. Most are too timid and cowed by idiotic social convention to do anything about it. But some, like Darren, are bold and self-confident enough to give the finger to social convention. They just go ahead and stick their big fat prick up their own mommy's incomparable cunt. As far as they're concerned it's the best, really the only cunt in the world for them. What could ever compare with a boy unloading his young balls up his own mother's mommy-hole? I'm glad that Darren and his mom are going to be together always, he'll be shooting gallons of his potent sperm up his beloved mother's sweet coochie for years to come. One thing, though. With Darren giving his mommy great big twatfuls of his frisky young sperm he's sure to fuck a baby up his mother's cunt. That's just perfect. He and his mom will be so proud of their new baby, of their total love, of his manly virility and his mom's joyful welcome of it, and of his mother's fertile womb and her boy's fertile balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
With Love Like This... There Is No Wrong!

Very well written except for the Virginia-Lynda which confuses the reader. Story should have been proof read before finalization. The Mother love and lust lives in most of us and with such love it can't be wrong. You only go around once and I wish I had done this with my own beautiful Mom. My Mom ruined a lot of my relationships and I wonder in the back of my mind if it was jealousy or wanting me? She did have a lot of affairs for years and years when Dad was alive. I will never know as both are gone now. Therefore I appreciate and love this story as what the world thinks really doesn't matter in the end when true love wins out. Thanks for the story. The feelings to me of both Mom and son is beautiful!

raylouisraylouisover 10 years ago
"Great"!!!!!!!!!

Great story great theme I really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs work...

Virginia or Linda? There was a name change there that threw me off. Did you change it on the second page or are they two different people? Also, Darren's concept of "love" is fairly warped. He claims to love his mother, but is only interested having sex with her and giving her pornstar-level orgasms. Instead of worrying about her giving all of her love to another man he's only worried about her sleeping with Richard, yet he has no qualms about sleeping with other women repeatedly. When she finally accepted him, it was because he imagined her during sex with other women. Where's the romance? Where's the ACTUAL love? They almost began talking toward the end, but it all degenerated into carnal indulgence. It would have been much better had Darren developed throughout the story, realizing that there is much more to love than physical attraction (not to mention his mother thinking the same way). He SAYS something to that effect during the story, but his actions don't reflect change.

This story started out well enough, but didn't really go anywhere...

tl;dnr - No character development. Main character only wants sex and perceives sex as 'love'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
... ... ... ...

That pesky grammar gets a little confusing, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the ultimate love ,

The completion of love is a child to complete the love cycle,D3

bannonbbannonbabout 6 years ago
Lucky couple

Your story has the feel of depth and inconvenient reality. I really felt for the mother and son during the uncertainty and struggles.

This was good not because it is a stroker story but because it had just enough sex to make me think of the future of the lucky couple.

I've read some other stories by the author and loved when it was the Mom telling her story. This one was from the son's perspective but I felt maybe it was still Mom telling it.

Anyway nice story if it's a work of fiction, nice of you to share if it's true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A rare treat

I enjoyed this story because it was believable. Unlike most stories here where the mom or sister cannot wait to bed their family member this mom needed time and patience to come terms with herself and her son and to come around to being willing to sexually engage with her son. And it wasn't just a porn story but also had elements of love and commitment, 2 elements i like.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Characters and plot well developed. Entirely believable. With current advancement in genetic testing and DNA manipulation, hopefully this story reflects some real world situations. To the reader of this story, how many relationships do you know that have the amount of love, honesty, trust and commitment reflected in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very lucky son of a gun. Sure wish my mom would've let me show her how much I love her. She teased me but never would let me see her up close & in person. Only spied on her from the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best Fuck story I ever read and I've read a lot of them. Derren and his hot fucking mom are really lucky fucking people. I'll have a hard on al day.

willendorferwillendorferalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful, thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story yet again but is it Virginia or linda

SlickerzSlickerz7 months ago

She, she, she. Got tired of this non-stop idiotic third person reference instead of 'my mother' or 'mom'. You fucking idiot! Learn the difference between just another bland generic erotic fiction and mother-son incest erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous