All Comments on 'Old Ladies, Thongs, & Blizzards'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

So the author did a very poor job on this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

italktomyselfyesidoitalktomyselfyesidoover 6 years ago
great story

i love your stories keep up the good work cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A major talkman flop

The new cut throat nature thetalkman tried to incorporate to make this story seem new and hip despite recycling many elements. Failed and instead made the story even worst, the mature ladies series that he has created has never been popular. I speak for many as we thrilled with the young busty teen of Sabrina. Which he took elements from another lit story on here we all know what that story is. Long story short we love thetalkman but we would also love to forget this story out of our brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Much though I enjoy all of your work, the mature ladies theme is always your best. Many thanks for continuing that with this one.

TLMorganTLMorganover 6 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your latest story! Amazing work!

ranfallboyranfallboyover 6 years ago
YES!

Glad to see Old Ladies & Thongs get more love.

aeroboobyaeroboobyover 6 years ago
Will never say no to more old lady stories

I love the way you make it out as if old ladies have no right to be sexual creatures, yet in the end they always trump the younger women, gets a bastard in their belly and steals the younger man.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 6 years ago
Plain and Simple...

I fucking love these Old Women Thong stories! I love the seduction and merciless milkings they inflict on the young men. Where can I meet Greta? =o)

Keep these stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Anon about this being a flop

Please do tell what story it is that you are referring to, which the author apparently stole from in your eyes for Buttholing. It seems so obvious to you, but clearly you are wrong about all of us on here knowing which story that is since I don't. And in terms of authors borrowing elements from other stories, that is something all authors do, some for inspiration. Stories follow the same structure, beginning/intro, middle and build up, to the climax and then resolution. Do you have a problem with the structure? My bet is that you really don't like that he's flipped the classic archetype tale of good vs evil and in his stories, evil wins. You probably want something more classic and common, which wasn't that what you were getting on his case about?

EromanticaEromanticaover 6 years ago

You are a gem, dude. Please don't stop writing.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 6 years ago
Fun but familiar...

This is very much TheTalkMan by the numbers, but it's a sexy read nonetheless. I'm less enamoured of your older protagonists - and all this did seem a little repetitive - but the sheer, filthy exuberance of the sex made it worthwhile. This isn't one I'm going to come back to again and again (I've previously said I prefer your stories to have a big dollop of incest mixed in to the recipe) but it was an enjoyable read.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 6 years ago
????

The story itself is ok with some great filthy sex scenes.

Please lay off the psychobabble. It sounds very irrational and even silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cookie Trays is still my favorite

of your Old Ladies series. This one is a bit too repetitive (even by your standards) and the set-up is a bit too silly. Half the fun in your stories is the husband being seduced behind his wife's back. Here it's 'fuck me or go to the cold' which is like... yeah...

Do dig the mommy talk though.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
Linking the Story

TheTalkman are you trying to link this story to your other stories like: Trilogy of Tits and Terror, The Cursed House of Crow & Church on State. I like the story but I did scroll through some sections.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonover 6 years ago
Good sex, weird story

Most of these stories don't involve outright coercion - either fuck the evil busty goddess or you're, well, fucked. And the framing device used, as if it's a cross between a documentary and an episode of The Twilight Zone, was very odd. But then again, people don't read these stories for the story - the stars of the story are the sex and the fucked-up endings, and this story had those in spades and did both well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the anon complaining about the anon

You sound like the author lmao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bangin’ Blackmail plot ;)

Like the blackmail angle but wished you had have included how Greta exposed the affair with Blake to his wife. Kinda feels unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO HOT

This is so well written, and hot as hell. Mature sex with an old black woman...perfect, throbbing hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story and I thought its structure as the centerpiece of a sociological case study was fabulous. And without directly saying so, it makes the proper point that Greta is AT LEAST as entitled to pursue and possess Blake as stupid April is. Greta saw something she liked, something she wanted, something being misused, and she took it for her own. The knock-up approach she takes is time-tested and true. It's also hot AF and confirms the ancient adage that "all is fair in love", and Greta is obviously in love and is a true romantic. In fact, it's the romance that elevates this work above all the

others here. April has no greater claim to Blake than anybody else. Can't wait to see how Blake and Greta humiliate April once Greta starts having his babies . . . . . and April has NONE.Greta is Blake's sexual and sinful equal. April is clearly NOT. Greta's icy cruelty to her competition for Blake's love and desire will keep him much happier and more fulfilled than April EVER could! He and Greta are a wonderful couple. Please give us more of them! So romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with the observation made elsewhere that it would have been great to see how spiteful and cruel Greta was in unveiling her relationship with Blake, and her intentional pregnancy, to April. Greta is SUCH a magnificent s lut. Please don't allow this to be the last Greta adventure! We all love her!!! And her filthy soul!!!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Just wasn't believable..,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To me, mixing the much older woman and "knock me up" doesn't make sense. She's not going to get pregnant at age 50, so why mix the two tropes together? There are plenty of other stories where the "knock me up" thing works but not here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The tits are perfect, dark and deep,

but I have promises to keep,

and miles to go 'fore I can sleep

in Greta's ass, again to cheat

on my dumb wife, who can't compete

with this black whore who simply redefines the dirtiest type of "sexual heat"!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Greta part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...