All Comments on 'Old Man in a Trailer Ch. 02'

by Younglover1124

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
deromnnderomnnover 3 years ago

Been waiting a while for this one. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

Not my favorite topic but written well enough and for the folks that like watching the wife it would be perfect.

But I don't understand why the guy wants to not let her know he knows? Would that make her stop or enjoy it less? Is it the sex or the lies and hiding that is the turn on?

unsure54unsure54over 3 years ago
Very nice

Hot! He needs to take her ass in a 3rd story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeaaaaaaaaaa

Is it going to take you another 4 years to finish this???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is over now

Who cares what they will do if you never come back yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great part 2! Can’t wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Keep the humiliation of this lovely slut building. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 3?

Great story, Is the part on the way?

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

I knew Kate would go back for his big cock no matter how many other women

he was fucking I believe she would join in while Doug fucked other women

Question has Kate told her husband that she fucking Doug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The highlights of this series were the moments the wife made a conscious decision to cheat. Like when she looked around to see if anyone was around before she went in the trailer for the first time, and when she chose intimacy by kissing the old man's cock rather than choosing to be mad that he stole the dog. In this story, the best part was when she went back to the old man's trailer for more. She made a choice to get more. Other wives in the neighborhood are the same way. They all find their way back to fucking this dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Part 3? Loved the story can’t wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So happy that you came back to this. I love the spurts of domination that come through. Very eager for part 3.

city2442city2442almost 3 years ago

Really loved the themes in this series. The big cock neighbor and wife pairing is a huge turn on for me if done well and your take on it is very well done. I also like the dom/sub potential introduced in the second chapter. Can't wait to see what depraved depths Doug pushes Kate (and potentially others) to if you decide to continue the series. Thanks for what you have shared so far Younglover1124!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ch3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope you gonna write ch. 3, that's so hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definately need more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please !!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

One of the stupidest, most vile cuckold stories I’ve ever skimmed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No clue how many gays are voting here… but I am sure u would have had to work on ur knees sucking cock overtime to get them faggots give u a 4 rating for this crap cuck fest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We had a man in our neighborhood who, apparently, was quite a stud. I began to realize, as I watched him a few times, that he was making his way into the homes of various women on our street and the next street. He would go into one house and fuck a much older lady. Then, a day or two later, I would see him emerge from another house where he had fucked a young housewife across the street. There was a minister and his beautiful wife who lived on our street. They were in their late twenties. One day, I saw the minister's wife knock on his door and go into his house when his own wife and children were away. Then, a few days later, he entered the minister's home when the minister was gone and his children were at school. This "stud" was married with children, but he loved fucking as many women as he could get his dick into. Then, one day (in tears), my wife confessed to me that she had let him fuck her on numerous occasions. I finally got her to tell me the whole story. She knew he was fucking all the women in our neighborhood. She said she thought he was handsome and sexy and he had a nice "bulge" in his pants. She got wet thinking about him and one day she asked him to come over when I was gone. She said he had a way about fucking that she liked. He could fill her up, and the tip of his dick would go very deep and touch the back of her pussy and make her tingle and cum. He could fuck for hours and give a woman repeated orgasms. He had fucked nearly every woman on our street. I was angry and hurt, betrayed. But, I knew I wasn't the only one. Eventually, he and his family moved to another State, and the neighborhood got some relief. My wife and I are still together.

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

Is there a part 3 or more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Will there be a part three?

Steve EnglishSteve English11 months ago

Good Story So far, how about uploading Ch. 03 maybe?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story! The only thing that turns both the wife and I off is the old guy stinks and is screwing several other women. We are very careful about STDs and my wife would never screw a guy that stinks. Our married neighbor only has sex with his wife on rare occasions and nobody else except my wife. That usually happens on Thursdays while his wife is playing golf. Other times he will sneak over and get a quick blowjob if our kids are playing outside. Those times I get to watch her while keeping an eye out for the kids. She usually gets him off within 5 minutes. Then I will give her a long hard kiss after she swallows his cum. That is a big turn on for me smelling him on her breath. I know for most this is just a fantasy but for us it has both helped our marriage and sex life. We give this chapter 5 stars and hope to read another sooner than later.

UncleCharlesUncleCharles6 months ago

Love being the neighborhood cock! Funny, so far, many of the girls have shared their secret with their gfs but not their hubby’s! Happy wives make happy marriages!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If he moved away would Kate find another neighbor to fuck

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

It’s been a while since you wrote Chapter 2 but there was 4 years between chapters so I figure this is worth a shot. Please post Chapter 3! Let the old man fuck her in their bed. Chapter 4 can be making her be in a threesome with the young girl in the neighborhood. And please don’t mess this up by making the husband a part of it. Her thinking she’s getting away with it is half the fun. Thanks for the sexiest series on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous