All Comments on 'Old Man, New Business'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Wonderful Story

What a wonderful story.

It was not going to get me erotically excited but it sure made me feel good.

I am around your age and can imagine starting my own business.

Women of Australia, look out! Laurie.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Free enterprise at work

That was a very clever and well written story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Capitalism Lives On

What a wonderful story. Gives all us men approaching 60 a new goal.... I enjoyed the light and easy flow of the story. Hope you will be doing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent. And it has ring of truth to it, too.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
I'm wondering

whether you named him Nick on purpose or was that a slip?

hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Now that is Retirement!!!

Boyd

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Nick & Tail End Pete

The name "Nick" has been the male character's name in a few other Scorpio stories I've read.

I think this was a good one, and it's a real shame the 'nick' wasn't a clever play on words.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
I could do that work.

Now that is a retirement job that I could handle.

Thanks for a good story.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Very clever tale!

Again a fantastic idea! A retirement (and tax free) job like Nick's would suit me but my wife for the last 40 years won't hear of it LOL. Another stroke of genius Scorpio44!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delightful story!

Fantasy? Probably, but why not. Fun? You bet!

mortismortisover 16 years ago
I always thought that would be the perfect job

Thanks Scorpio44 your story has me rock hard and wanting all my wifes girlfriends to come over and get a south of the border special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lovely!

A lovely story, made my pussy very wet...wish I could find such a service!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Regarding Your Request......

Dear Anon in Aus, Hook up with a good Tantric lover, then request a 'haircut & shave'. Most Tantra practitioners are already ‘mind set’ on worshiping the female yoni. Just make sure your choice has steady hands and you’re all set. Warmest regards......

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
Excellent

An excellent suggestion for my new career!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That is just brilliant

I have thought of offering a similar service like this for women who want a bikini shave before they go on the beach near where I live on the Costa Blanca - could be a whole lot of fun trying it out. I like the fact he gave an older woman her first ever orgasm - one of my ex girlfriends had three kids but at 40 had never had an orgasm until I sucked her off for the first time - after that there was no stopping her.

mortismortisabout 14 years ago
I found it fun

What a fun story, I found it on a search and was very pleased with the story.

Too bad it is a total fantasy.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
What a delightful romp!

A great story idea, and it couldn't have been written better! The total effect was marvelous, and I should think hard to achieve: a man doing a difficult job, demanding great care and concentration, but the whole thing carried off in a light-hearted manner. Your hero ought to franchise his business. Any woman who is now paying big bucks to have some dyke layer her with hot wax and then rip her pubic hair out, would try his treatment once and be hooked for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love a good shaving story

you have given us old farts hope

miklosfairmiklosfairover 12 years ago
Amen

Amen anonymous. Hope still springs eternal even if the ol' pecker doesn't as often as it used to.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
Sign me up

I'd love to have a new career like this. Talk about enjoying your work. :)

LasarDaddyLasarDaddyover 10 years ago
"THAT", is me.

Hi,

I love that. I'm 71 and when they killed my Prostate cancer with the "Magic Ray Gun" (X-Ray) they also killed a her or 2 and I can't get it up enough for sex any more. That was 6 years ago and I'm not real sure my wife will go along with this, but I'm going to try. I've been "BEGGING" her to let me use my mouth on her, but she's given up completely on sex.

THANK you for the idea.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me Too!

Love it. From a 66 y/o guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice bit of hokum.....

if only you could set up doing this there would be places all over but most women will go get it done professionally or lasered...me I much prefer a full hairy bush any day to a shaved little girls pussy so loved by pedophiles....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
O.K.

Now that's what I call making lemonade if given lemons!

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Lucky bastard!

Nice work if you can get it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

Different angle. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cool

Fun read!

huntsman29huntsman29over 2 years ago

Good story, though I'm betting on it failing after your tongue muscle gives up. If you haven't pulled that muscle under the tongue, you've likely not eaten a pussy long enough or fast enough. lol

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Love it, love that you based it on an older man, the 40 years old guys and then the 50's come and onto your 60's, each think that the are old each in turn of the calender. It's not till most of us guys are into our 70's that we truly start to get old, not everyone, but most. So it's good to read a story that makes an older man bring pleasure to others again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous