All Comments on 'Old Man, The Sea And His Daughter'

by wildman187

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
The Ending

How could you possibly fuck up a perfectly good story, with such a perfectly repugnant ending?

TJ678TJ678over 8 years ago
Great beginning! Not your typical father/daughter story

Extremely hot first chapter!! Loved the twist with his decreased wife preparing their daugther.. Can't wait for the next chapter :D :devil:

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"More to come if you like."

What, you don't have faith in your own story? If you'll continue your own story only if people kiss your ass (which IS the gist of such a statement), don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spelling

It doesn't matter how good your story is if you have spelling mistakes that look like you have the education of a 14 year old. The odd one is OK, we all do it, but so many just makes a story too hard to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
old man

I liked it very much. But it is difficult to find VCR players these days! More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
spelling??

well i for one found very little wrong in the spelling department and even the punctuation was close and for your first attempt have faith your story was good and not full of errors like some i have read on here some read like a child wrote them some are poorly crafted i will read more when posted .....so keep writing i question my writing every time to the point that i won't post any so keep up and try to keep a good self esteem as i enjoyed it very much

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 8 years ago
Chapter 2

Looking forward to chapter 2.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Repeating the virginity myth

Once again we have a totally fictional (and erroneous) account of the taking of a girl's virginity.

"...I covered her cunt with my mouth and shot my tongue deep into her with one swift movement. She screamed and came at that very moment."

No wonder, as he just broke her hymen with his tongue. Bye bye virginity.

"...I decided that I should get undressed for our next session, taking her virginity!"

Too late.

The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, not somewhere inside. Thrust anything past the entrance, be it a tongue, finger, dildo, brush handle, veggie, or even just the head of a cock, and you've breached the hymen, thus taking the virginity. So, daddy took her virginity when he tongue-fucked her.

Later, she "pushed two of her fingers into her wet little cunt" and then he says, "I pushed my tongue deep into her and swirled as far and fast as I could through the tightness", all before he got around to putting his cock inside her. With all that action, any remnants of her hymen would have been long gone by then.

Heck, I used to believe the myth, too, until one day I decided to find out just where the hymen was located on a woman's body. Was it two inches in? Three? Four? Every Lit story I read seemed to have a different answer. Even the stories by women authors (who really ought to know where their hymen is/was). Imagine my surprise when I found out the truth. The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, not buried somewhere up inside of it. Yet, the myth keeps getting repeated, in story after story, by men, as well as, women authors. I have yet to read one that got it right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildman187@wildman187
I recently lost my muse! She would e-mail some of her experiences and once in a while, send a photo of her to remind me of her looks, and i would build a story around her! some were private and some i published. Now i am in search of a new inspiration. If any lady or ladies wo...