All Comments on 'Old Tom'

by EmilyJames51

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Weird Funny And Sexy Story***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different

Strange story bit old fashioned but fun, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope ...

... that there’s more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deja vu

A really hot interpretation from the original Story from Lucy54 The allotment

Please go ahead with the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

Excitedly waiting for the next episode...

UllamineUllamineabout 5 years ago
Good story..

I haven't read much along this vein but even though it progressed very quickly, I liked it. A little more time to expand the roles of the two men and Mary's new understanding of what her husband needs would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

What a wonderful story and so much left to go at please continue it is so well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful read

I loved this story

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindabout 5 years ago
Bravo!

Old Tom is a charming character and the story is well done.

bigbvwbigbvwabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Waiting for Tom and Jon to share Mary next time.

Great read.

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63about 5 years ago
Familiar

Very similar to The Allotment, I forget the authors name. But similar indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is a great story as all of them are.

This one has a long way to go. Can,t wait for further episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Autobiographical

This story just has to be autobiographical. It has to be! Too much richness of detail, too much depth of emotions for Ms. James to have simply made it up. She understands that Jon's ultimate small penis humiliation is the door to her orgasmic happiness. She knows that she can manipulate Tom, and henceforth any other, older man she deems worthy of her sexuality.

Five stars, Ms. James - bravo!

wweary101wweary101about 5 years ago
"Old Tom" as a cuckold's folk hero

"Old Tom" is the sort of story that causes the imagination of lads, such as myself to experience multiple climaxes. There are just so many tempting treats in this story. I do not believe any male, who has even tentatively fondled fantasies of sexually submissive behavior could fail to fall in lust over this story, and this writer. The great talent of Emily James in this creation is her ability to write of such taboo, sexual intimacies without any of it seeming vulgar or crude.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 5 years ago
Well told story of being satisfied by an old man's big cock

Let's face it we are all overwhelmed by a guy with a big cock, no matter what his age is. The simplicity of the writing was direct and to the point and left us in no doubt the younger couple both enjoyed the experience. We all can't wait for further instalments of Mary being well-fucked by Tom and Jon's actual participation would be a bonus!

Jon's acceptance of another guy's big dick being needed to please his wife is what makes this story so special.

Gem_tigerGem_tigerabout 5 years ago
Well written story

I hope there are more just like it, following on.

I didn’t find out how come Jon, right at the beginning, was so useless at sex.

I got the impression from his breathlessness and his lack of stamina, that he was at least 70, I was confused when he was still employed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG Awesome story!

Well done!!! You write with such confidence! You have the ability to take a story anywhere you want. I need more! I demand more!

Your faithful and devoted reader

Laurence

swriterxxswriterxxalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

As an old man wuth a big cock I have found many younger married women enjoy the experience more with someone old enough to be their father who knows how, from experience, to last long enough to give them what their partners can not.

I loved the way you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Muff diving

I wish he'd eaten her first. I am an older lady..but still love a person..eating pusst

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Wearing panties

Loved the story, got all five stars. Sounds like Jon is going to be a 'proper girlie' while Tom fucks his wife. I just have to add that there isn't anything wrong with wearing panties, I do all the time. Although I'm not a monster like old Tom, I'm better built than Jon. Maybe that's just TMI, but wearing panties doesn't necessary make you a girlie. Taking one in the ass while in a dress and panties comes pretty close though :)

Tom seemed very sure of himself, but a little rough. Maybe that was part of the appeal, all man and no girlie. Loved the story and so happy that Mary decided to wear her white full cut panties (I'm bias) for Tom instead of a thong or such.

betamale08betamale08over 3 years ago

Well done! 5 stars for you!

I loved it, I love that you're British, it lends to the story being just that much more intriguing and down right sexy in the way that a 'proper lady' should NOT behave this way! Again, well done and thank you for your email, I'll reply as soon as I read a few more of your wonderful stories...

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 3 years ago

What's wrong with young boys these days? All bloody poofs? Us older chaps still know how to give a woman what she needs,a bit of rough. Great story especially, squishy. You can't beat a nice squishy cunnie, making nice squishy noises as a nice big cut cock rams itself home. Had a woman come back for more a little while ago, her hubby only has a small one! As I pushed her up to the kitchen sink, ripped her tights open , pushed her knickers to one side then shoved my stiff cock deep into her . The first thing she said was "oh fuck, I've really missed you".......

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 3 years ago

I hope you, Emily, had as much enjoyment writing the story as I did reading it. Old Tom can be an inspiration to many a mature man.

EtmangoEtmangoover 1 year ago

This story had me trembling with desire, imagining Mary getting her fill and telling me she wanted more.

Wonderful, sexy story telling. How I admire and enjoy your craft in the sexiest of ways. Lucy would like your village, I think she has a friend there.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove4 months ago

Warning!!!

This is just taken from "The Allotment" by Lucy54.

charliem100charliem100about 1 month ago

Loved most of it. My only dislike was the stuff about Jon dressing up like a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyJames51@EmilyJames51
I am a widow in my early fifties following a very happy marriage. I have always enjoyed erotic stories just like by late husband and some close friends. I like fetishes in general but not any under age sex or things involving pain. I also like reading and writing and historic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Old Tom Series Info