Old Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it was a strange conversation to be having with a man in his sixties as he moved his penis in and out between her legs, but she simply agreed "He is small."

He jerked a bit harder and said, "He should have been a girl."

She wanted to giggle and told the old man "He likes wearing women's panties."

She felt a bit disloyal, but then thought that it had been Jon who had started this off. Tom chuckled "I thought so. He looks like a girlie. Does he wear a bra?"

It all seemed so outrageous, but she giggled "I don't think so, Tom."

The old man was still moving in and out giving her fantastic pleasure which, she didn't want to stop. He said "You should try him in a bra and a nice little dress. He will like that."

The conversation continued for another ten minutes with Tom suggesting so many feminine things for her husband. During the rhythmic movements, she thought that Jon would look nice in a little silk dress. It all increased her pleasure until he could hold no longer and deluged her in his semen for a second time.

It was even more exciting this time as she felt so comfortable kneeling over on the soft settee making it so easy for the old man to penetrate her buttocks.

When he had finished, she felt wonderfully exhausted as he told her "You had better go back now Mary. Girly Boy may be waiting. Don't forget to wash your panties."

She felt very bedraggled as she pulled her sodden panties back into place and took her skirt, stepped into it, and made herself look respectable.

Without saying a word she moved to the door unlocked it then opened it, "Can we do it again, girly?" Tom asked as he put his cock away the same cock that had just been in her tummy.

Still in a sexual haze, she looked sheepishly over her shoulder. Mary could still feel her cunt pulsating from the shag she'd just received. His semen was running down the inside of her legs.

She was so dazed, it was difficult for her to believe what she had just done. "I'll have to think about it," She replied, it was all she could think of to say as she felt her panties full up with the old man's spunk.

"Okay, can y' tell me though, did I . . . did I spunk you good or what?"

He knew he had. She knew he had as well but couldn't really talk about it. She felt rather ashamed of what she'd done and also about the things she'd discussed with the old man about her husband, and simply left to go back to her apartment.

Just as she arrived back, Jon turned up before she had a chance to change. She knew she looked a bit of a mess.

Her husband could hardly wait "Well what happened?"

Mary's reply was brief and uttered in a fearful voice, "He had me!"

Jon looked a bit shaky "What do you mean, Mary. He, 'had you'?"

Mary felt annoyed with her husband "He fucked me. Where were you?"

Jon repeated in a half daze "He fucked you. Old Tom, fucked you?"

Mary didn't hold back "The old man did lots of things to me and he fucked me twice."

Jon looked at her a little strangely "Tell me everything."

"Can I take a shower first?" She asked knowing Tom's semen had soaked into her panties. She felt dirty, used, and desperately wanted to shower. Even though her husband had wanted her to have sex with another man it didn't make it any easier on her feelings of betraying his trust and more importantly the fear of losing his love, as she still loved him dearly.

"No, I want to know what happened in that shed."

"Didn't you see anything?" she asked concerned.

"No, I got stuck in a meeting in work."

"So, you weren't there for me?" Mary gasped.

"Was I needed?"

Mary looked at her husband and realised that after all that had happened, he never got to watch or protect her if she had needed him.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"

She pondered on the implications of what happened and she realised she still loved him and always will. He was her man.

Even as she pondered, she could see his excitement and his anxiety grow. It added to her own feelings. She looked at him and then told him everything.

Mary looked at her husband from across the table, "That's what happened."

"You sound as though you enjoyed it. I am so pleased." Jon said with a genuine smile.

"I never thought it would be like it was," She revealed, "It's ironic really."

"How so?"

"The fact that an old man thirty years my senior had taken me and given me so much pleasure."

"I wish I had watched it?" Jon murmured.

"And are you going to allow him to do you again?"

She hesitated. Her panties felt soaked through from the old man's spunk she could feel it against her sex and thighs. "I don't know, I don't want to hurt you, Jon. Old Tom did ask me if he could see me again, but I didn't say anything."

They both went quiet. Then Jon muttered "It's much better than the Brian and Nigel fantasy. I'm so turned on, look," He pulled his cock out and she saw the small cock with its red engorged knob. It was bigger than normal. "I really do need some release."

"Darling I'm so sorry." She said as she got up and went to him dropping to her knees.

"No, sweetie ride me, put it in," he gasped. He was begging.

She gave him a strange look, "Are you sure you want to do that, I mean, I haven't washed myself. All his stuff is still there."

Jon panted "Do you mean his spunk. The old man's spunk?"

She nodded.

"Mary, please do it. That will make it nicer."

Mary could see his neediness and it turned her on a bit more and she wanted to say rude things "Shall I pull my knickers down. They are full of his semen."

He almost sobbed "Leave them on. I will put it up the side. I will mix my spunk with his."

The thirty-five-year-old housewife just lay back on the settee and pulled her skirt up. "He had a lot more than you Jon."

Jon panted. It was his fantasy becoming alive. "Was it much more, Mary. Was it twice as much?"

She could see the thoughts arousing him. She knew he felt inferior but needed to know the truth. She simply told him "It was about ten times more Jon. He filled all of my belly and my panties. Even when he pulled it out it was still gushing out." She remembered every detail.

He gasped "Oh God."

Even she could see how filthy wet her panties were as her husband carefully inserted his stiff little penis up inside her sodden gusset. Her matted pubic hair was so obvious as the sperm dripped off onto her husband. They could both see sperm oozing onto his cock.

It was so sensuous for both of them as he started to ride her. Mary was very aware that he seemed bigger and a lot more energy and excitement. This made her enjoy things much better.

"Do you know what turns me on so much?" he said looking up at her.

"No what?" Mary asked as she too felt the slickness of her cunt and the way his cock glided in and out of her hole. The fact she'd been royally fucked not an hour ago and now she was fucking her husband with spunk still up her cunt was heightening her pleasure to the point where she was near to orgasm. This was a sort of consolation fuck for her husband.

"That I'm fucking my wife with another man's spunk up her," Jon gasped his own pending orgasm about to explode.

Mary couldn't believe it; fucked by an old man twice and who made her come on his cock then to come home and fuck her husband with the old man's spunk still in her cunt. Her body convulsed throwing her head back she cried out, "God, I'm coming!"

She had never reacted like that before. With a growl of lust, Jon shoved his small penis up into his wife and shot a deluge of spunk into her cunt. It wasn't the usual dribble. Mary shook and gasped as her climax washed over her body, falling forward and leaning her head on her husband's shoulder. After a few minutes and her breathing had regained some sort of normality she asked tentatively.

She hadn't told her husband everything. She wanted Jon to know. "Jon, I told him that you like to wear girl's panties."

Jon looked shocked. "God, I am ashamed, what did he say?"

"He seemed to understand it all and wondered if you would like to wear a brassiere."

Jon still looked shocked but also thinking deeply "A brassiere... And panties?"

Mary could see the arousal coming back. It made her excited as well "Yes Jon. Pretty panties and a nice pretty bra. You would be so pretty."

He was lost in thought now as he muttered "So pretty. Oh, Mary that is so nice. Did he say anything else?"

Mary had almost intended to stop but she could see he was lost in excitement. She said "He said I should get you nice pretty little dress so that you can be a proper girlie.

He went quiet for a moment. Mary just waited. She wondered what his thoughts were. Then her husband murmured "I want to be a proper girlie, Mary."

She knew it was all clear now "You don't mind if I let Tom have me again?"

Jon lifted her upright and looked into her eyes, "Will I be allowed to watch?"

Mary was beginning to realise more fully her husband's needs. She paused for a moment and then told him "I think so Jon. If you are a good boy."

Jon went quiet and Mary wondered if she had gone too far.

Jon spoke quietly "I will be a good boy, Mary."

12