All Comments on 'Old Wounds'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One stat. Same old crap from Cuckprof

Exact same story as alway from worst writer on here. Hiding away from LW like a soyboy doesn’t change anything. Quit already. We don’t want you hear and will continue to one star you until you do. Bullshit your a professor and bullshit anyone gives a shit about your writing to edit your crap. Probably a fake account as your desperate to not look pathetic. Sorry, you do.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Best story yet by most underrated author here

Another story that rally got me hot, and had me crying my eyes out. Shame its not in Loving Wifes, because it deserves to be there. If Longhorn’s epic romance, Flyover Country, got such a high rating there - so should this. Oh wait, too many men here think liking a reconciliation story where the woman cheats makes their balls shrink - and they don’t have much as is. Reader not familiar with hotprof, he triggers a lot of trolls who I think one star him without even reading. All his stories are rated way lower than they deserve. Read them all, and of you agree the ratings too low, 5-star it just to balance things out. Warning though, with Hotprof, always expect the unexpected. ;)

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years agoAuthor
To anon trolls

First, thanks to those who like this story so far - especially Wet4hotstory for her support.

For the anon commenter and anon dm’s sent to me, sorry to disappoint you. You didn’t ‘chase me away from LW,’ me and awesome editor both agreed this one was more of a romance and belonged here. Don’t fret, before long I’ll have another RAAC in LW to attack your fragile masculinities.

rnebularrnebularalmost 5 years ago
Liked it better the second time around

I won't respond to comments other than to say that hotprof didn't "make me up," as one wrote. Points for humor though ;)

These two had a traumatic separation. Eventually they were able to bridge the obvious gap in communication that they'd had as 20-somethings, and fell in love again.

Rnebular

(Was hearing the Eminem song "the real slim shady" in my head as I wrote this haha)

Sidney43Sidney43almost 5 years ago

Pretty good story, good characters, nicely developed plot and a nice ending. I would have rated it a four, but gave you five stars. I did that just to stick it in the eyes of the hateful anony's who plague these pages. Really have to wonder what motivates some people?

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodynealmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed.

I’m a guy and I like redemption, reconciliation, kids and happily ever after. 5*

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Decent romantic story

Has all the necessary story elements: a cheating bitch, a hurt male ego, the passage of time, a new-found child and believable confessions. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An obvious ending

Why wouldn't he at least talk to her before running off? After all those years together he just jumps ship? That makes him both a coward and a jerk. Why wouldn't she get a simply DNA test, get child support, get HIM fired, keep her job and move forward? Then he forgives everything and raises another man's kid? Really? Too many holes in this soap opera RAAC.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Re Anon "Obivious Ending"

Your complaining pretty much shows you didn't understand or purely skimmed for troll fodder. Ivan the MC is the father so how is raising someone else's kid? And the whole fired for being pregnant - wtf do you do thing #metoo was needed? What happened to her isn't far fetched. I've known girls fucking their bosses and then losing their jobs. Thank goodness not for 15 or so years, but it did happen.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

She was a whore. She cheated on Ivan and had another man's bastard. No way should be have taken the slut back, or raised the asshole's kid.

Oh and him staying celibate for 10 years while she keeps fucking around? The icing on a shitty cuck cake. 1*

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years agoAuthor
Powersworder really??

I get you want to just skim for enough fodder to troll me, but at least put some effort. Anyone skimming a page in can tell your comments are complete bullshit and not what happens in the plot. I give your troll attempt one star.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
Excellent

Yeah some suspension of belief, ten years celebrate being one, but one needs the carecters to have misunderstandings to drive the plot. The Prof brings in som enjoyable plots and stories. Full marks

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this

Well done did enjoy reading this

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
One of my favorites from this author.

Mistakes made in someone's youth is a bit easier to get by. Not saying it's easy, but as the saying goes, 'time heals all wounds'.

The love was still there and even without the child, I could see them getting back together. With the child I believe Ivan would have some serious guilt issues. Put in the same circumstances, I would be bending over backwards to put things right with mother and child.

Reading the comments, I believe labeling the wife a 'slut' is a stretch. She messed up big time and spent 10 years paying for it. Her steadfast quest to reunite all them together was quite reasonable if not honorable.

This couple and reconciliation go hand in hand with a ending that was more than appropriate. *****

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
@powersworder — You obviously skimmed the story.

“...had another man's bastard.”

The daughter, Ivana, was Ivan’s daughter. It says so in the story. Ivan knew it as soon as he saw the girl’s green eyes, which were like his. Tina says Ivana is Scott’s daughter, but we’re not sure if she really means it, or is saying it just to make sure Ivan really wants Tina for herself, or wants her for a relation with Ivana. She later admits she knows Ivana was Ivan’s child.

“...him staying celibate for 10 years while she keeps fucking around?”

Ummm... no. He says he had not remained celibate, but only had relatively short relationships, the longest at one month. Says so on the first page.

In fact, it’s Tina that has been celibate for the last 4 years.

~~~~~~~~~~

My problem with the story is — how the hell Tina, a single mom, got on the board of directors of a large company at 30 y.o.

dauberdauberabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed this story

Well done again. Liked the characters a their development. Ignore the haters.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Some problems but good story

I don't understand how someone goes from being a waitress to a position of exerting influence for a big company in 10 years while being a single mom. That does not compute.

I also do not believe that Christie or Tina would have had the baby--it was a useless fling and not a basis for a child.

But having had the babym I cannot see Christie or Tina denying father to a daughter.

Surely they would have know that this father would want to be with his daughter.

So, some good parts, but a lot of inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Who would forgive someone after keeping their child a secret for ten years? This supposed CEO didn't have the skills to do a google search to find him. Her showing all the tricks she learned while being a slut would not be attractive, only reinforce the fact that she is a selfish, used up piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All a bit too implausible, with coincidences a plenty.

So she knew all along where he was and what he was doing but didn’t have the decency to tell him about his daughter. He just rolled over for her.

There seem to be a remarkably large number of very forgiving men out there, according to your stories.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A truly lovely story well worth 5/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She still cheated, and he's still a CUCK!!!

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryover 3 years ago
Re cuck comment

You know your not commenting Romance not in LW, right? Do you go in gay male and complain its all homo sex?

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Skimmers

I am amazed at the gall of commenters expressing such vehement outrage based on their gross misconceptions of the basics in this story. Read the damned story, you wankers. If your comprehension abilities are as poor as you demonstrate, either follow the story with you finger on the page, take notes, or STFU. It's like the joke about how you prove you are stupid - in this situation; write a comment.

.

Prof, well written with acceptable plot weaknesses explained as the reactions of immature young adults.

Keep 'em comin'.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Not For Me

I found it totally unbelievable but it is just a story, just not for me⭐️⭐️

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is some gay shit.

She destroyed their relationship because she was too developmentally disabled to be left unattended and then hid his child from him for nearly a decade, depriving him of any chance to be her father that whole time and continues fucking around occasionally despite knowing how to get in touch with him and at least give him a chance at knowing his daughter, then she manipulates the situation to get him near her to try and get him back after being with how many guys though she could have contacted him years ago?

I guess because she still looks good and has sex with him it's all better?

Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was thinking about to put my (many!) issues with this story into words but...

Silenthound put it together perfectly!

"She destroyed their relationship because she was too developmentally disabled to be left unattended and then hid his child from him for nearly a decade, depriving him of any chance to be her father that whole time and continues fucking around occasionally despite knowing how to get in touch with him and at least give him a chance at knowing his daughter, then she manipulates the situation to get him near her to try and get him back after being with how many guys though she could have contacted him years ago?"

I realy don´t get what the author of the story whant´s to tell us...

to show what an uterly unlikebale person she is? If so you succeeded!

If you wanted an relatebale reconcilation... nope not at all

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryabout 3 years ago

To last two commenters; you are reading a ROMANCE story, wtf do you think was going to happen? News flash, these stories typically have happy endings for the couples. Don’t read any stories in the category is the easy way to avoid stories like this.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well I really enjoyed the story, the storyline flowed well and when she finally told Ivan that Ivana was his daughter it just seemed destined to have them fall in love again and Marry. What happened in their past when they were young and stupid the were able to get past and the new Tina and Ivan found even a stronger relationship and with that their family lived happily ever after.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

wet4hotstory, my very well thought out criticism of this ridiculous story did not ignore that it is in the romance section. I simply pointed out what a pathetic and ugly character Tina/Christie was and I don't buy them getting back together for a second.

Making a character too worthless has repercussions that are hard to surmount. Hotprof did not do nearly a good enough job selling Tina as redeemable for Ivan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hotprof and 'wet4hotstory' just because this story is in romance,realism is still what makes or breaks a good story line not fairy tale endings if not believable. Though well written the story left believable when you established that Ivan was willing to forgive and accept Tina at the restaurant meeting. At that time reading the story for me was over as the unrealistic ending (to reunite)was apparent..I skipped through to the last chapter to verify it to be so. This Is Not Realistic...if he left for her having sex then with a coworker,why would he reinstate their relationship knowing over a 10 year period she had sexual affairs with many men over that period of time.??? Oh Gosh,because he finds out the baby is his..Hardly.. But realistic happy endings are nice. After 10 years living seperate lives,no way believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The MC is an idiot, he should never have reconciled with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you've never written a story here maybe try being constructive in comments. This was well written and clearly presented. Grammar and spelling was good. The story flowed quite well. It takes balls to write in an open forum to be judged by morons that haven't read a book since high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow some of the comments below are nuts. This is fiction and actually well written. Why can't two people find each other and be in love again after 10 years? Maybe it should have taken more time but after 10 years, Ivan is somehow not allowed to forgive? Tina both as herself in the restaurant and as Mikey on the messaging app was quite forthright and contrite (or scornful of Christie). She pulled no punches on herself. The only thing I had an issue with is him not being told for 10 years. But then again he walked out, never looked back, and she did not know where he was for a couple of years and for a while only electronically as an alias. That though was my only complaint. All the nasty BTB crowd on here for something that happened 10 years ago when not even yet engaged is quite depressing.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

This author writes some pathetic simp male MC's. She has the fucking kid of the bastard she cheated on him with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the idiot commenters below. It is is Ivan's kid. Read the story before flaming.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

She kept his kid from him for TEN YEARS and then everyone is just fine?

Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. He left her no means to find him and she didn't know right away about the daughter being his. Electronic stalling while catfishing is not a way to tell her ex that he has a daughter. Still was a real problem that he never was told. Complex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

A couple of lovable morons blithely ruining lives right and left, including their own. Femdom agitprop stalker finds happiness with the man she cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. It was 10 years apart. Of course in modern era, there are numerous ways to get a message to Ivan that helps a father. But that woukd have ruined the plot.

Gearhead19801Gearhead198017 months ago

You rushed the reconcilliation you need to pace

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

No forgiveness for not telling him he had a kid for ten years. Sorry I hate that in these types of stories. Thanks.

woodrangewoodrange5 months ago

interesting read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

SIMILAR Stories