Old Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God...yes..." Tina whispered, "Suck my tits... and play with my asshole..."

She reached back as she moved on him and spread her cheeks. He reached and found her tailbone, and lower till he found her hole. "Yes, tease it like that..."

Tina released her cheeks and put her hands on the headboard. She stopped moving, as Ivan still rubbed her puckered rosebud, working the tip of his finger inside. "Okay..."

Thinking she meant okay, now stop that. He removed his hand.

"I said okay, not stop. I stopped because I came," Tina said, starting to move again. "Are you close?"

"No... getting there," Ivan whispered, "You said something about fucking your ass?"

"Ever done that before?" Tina said.

"Um..." Ivan had sown a lot of wild oats over the last decade, but never asked for or was offered anal sex before. "Not really."

"It's fine," Tina said with a smile, "Guess I'll keep driving..."

She climbed off him and reached under the bed for a dark towel. She laid the towel out beside Ivan and got on her hands and knees.

Ivan got up. "Thought you were driving?"

"I am, Mr. Whitt, but first you need to warm up my hole... grab the lube," Tina ordered in the same tone he heard her use in meetings at work.

He grabbed it and squirted a bit on her puckered asshole.

"Nowhere near enough," Tina said with a giggle. "Relax, there's a towel. Squirt a lot on me, and then use your finger to get some inside me."

Ivan did, noticing her sigh as he slid his index finger inside her ass.

"Okay, never touch my pussy with anything going in or near my asshole," Tina said sitting up. "Now get on your back."

Tina moved the towel under Ivan and grabbed the lube. She rubbed a generous amount on his condom-covered cock, wiped her hands and climbed on him reverse cowgirl. She gripped him, pressing him against her ass, and slowly lowered herself. He was impressed by her leg strength to control herself as he felt his tip enter her.

They both gasped simultaneously as she lowered herself. She placed her hands just above her hips as he went further inside her ass.

"God, this feels so good," Tina whispered. "Do you like it?"

"Yes..." Ivan groaned, holding her by above hips.

"Let me control it," Tina said, and she started slowly moving up and down on him. "With the hand that wasn't in my ass... play with my clit."

Ivan reached and rubbed her soaked pussy as she moved faster. She was so hot and tight, he was going to come any moment.

"Fuck me with your fingers... faster... faster..." moaned Tina.

He felt her body tense just as he came with a gasp. In all the times together before their breakup, besides when he knew she faked, they never came at the same time. It was incredible.

Tina carefully got off him and grabbed a housecoat. "Be right back..."

About five minutes later, she returned and removed the housecoat and handed it to Ivan.

"Don't think that will fit..." Ivan said amused.

"It will cover good enough. I do not my daughter to see your junk if she gets up while you're going to wash up. Be a dear and turn off the lights before you come back to bed."

Tina was under the covers, facing away from the middle, when Ivan returned. He put his boxers on and climbed in beside her, appreciating she was only wearing shorts. He snuggled against her, forgetting how much he loved this before.

"Wow," Ivan said.

Tina giggled softly. "Wow is right. Kinda fitting, we were each other's first."

"What do you mean, kinda fitting?"

"Well, Mr. Whitt, we took each other's virginity for vaginal sex many years ago. Tonight, we took each other's anal virginity."

"I thought..."

"I haven't been fucking men that much, but a girl has needs. Single for over four years now, I got quite a collection of toys and experimented a lot with my own body. I can tell you, you felt a lot better than Mr. Wiggles or my beads in there. You were the first man in each of my holes. Here, I thought you would be experienced at that," Tina giggled again. "I saw you in person and thought, damn, how many women would be throwing their panties at this man."

"Almost as much as the men having wet dreams about you."

"Flattering will get you everywhere," Tina said, "Never dreamed I would be sleeping beside you again... night, Ivan."

That was the first of many sleepovers. The first morning, Ivana had a mock shock and look of disgust, but waking both of them up with coffee in bed became a routine for her. When the day came that Ivan's sister and mother arrived in town, his own bed had not been slept in for many days.

April and his mom, both went on about happy he looked. April pulled him aside before they went inside the restaurant to meet Ivana and Tina for lunch.

"Iv," April said, "You sure about this?"

"It's fine. Ivana wants to meet you too," Ivan said.

She gave him a look. Sister's intuition? "Not the relationship I'm asking about."

"Sis," Ivan said and hugged her, "I appreciate your concern. She's different. I'm different."

"You still love her." April raised her eyebrow.

"I loved and stopped loving Christie," Ivan said. "Then I met and started falling for Tina,.. who still has all the great qualities and more that made me fall for Christie in the first place."

"Just be careful," April said.

Ivan's mom and April just loved Ivana, as expected, who was excited to have a grandparent. Both of Tina's parents had died before she was twenty-five. There were lots of hugs, laughter and some tears.

Now, with Tina, it was a little different. Ivan's mom shook her hand, coldly, but April wouldn't do anything but nod her head. As the afternoon continued -- especially with Ivana as a mediator -- both women started to warm to Tina.

Right before dessert, Ivan excused himself to the washroom. When he left the washroom, April was waiting outside.

She whispered in his ear, "I didn't like Christie, but you're right, Tina's a keeper. And don't worry, she's going to say yes," and patted his shirt pocket.

Ivan sat back beside Tina, who smiled and squeezed his hand. April returned five minutes later, sitting across from the couple and Ivana.

"Looks like time for dessert," Tina said as the server brought the plates. "Oh shit..." Her eyes went wide as she stared at her plate. Beside her cheesecake was Ivan's grandmother's ring.

Ivan dropped to his knee. "I know this might seem sudden, but I've waited ten years. Tina, we knew our old-selves so well, it wasn't hard to get to know our new-selves. We were kids before, and grew up apart. Sorry, I had this big speech and I'm completely screwing it up."

Tina grabbed the ring and put it on, before she grabbed Ivan and kissed him hard, to Ivana cheering. "Yes, I'll grow old with you."

**

It was a small ceremony with about twenty people attending. Ivana and April were the witnesses, and Brady Connor gave the bride away. Ivana spent two weeks at her grandmother's house, while Ivan and Tina honeymooned in Hawaii. When they returned, Ivan's rebranding launched with great success. It was so successful, Conner decided that the company needed Ivan permanently as director of communications. It was nice sitting across from his wife at board meetings instead of presenting at the front of the room.

After Ivan settled in to his new position, the couple started house hunting. It didn't take long to find one with three bedrooms, perfect for Ivana's brother or sister. As the two of them stood in what was going to be their new home, Ivan happily rubbed his wife's swollen belly. He was eager to experience, as a father, what he'd missed in Ivana's life, knowing he was more ready than he would've been ten years ago. Whenever Tina seemed guilty about that lost time, Ivan would tell her that they had to break up to find themselves, before they could be good together as a couple. How things turned out, he didn't have any complaints.