All Comments on 'Older is Better Ch. 01'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Writing!

There is more to tell in this story. Why don't you write a few more chapters and keep the plot line going? Very entertaining! AnHoa Rifleman

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

I'm glad that there is going to be more, and I hope that they find they are perfect for each other.

I really liked the graphic sex and it was written so well that it was very visual to me when I read it.

Thanks for the good read.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
How does he do it?

Just when you think you've read DD's best ever story, he writes anothe one! If it's true that 'practice makes perfect', then we fans are going to have a real treat ahead of us.

5/5

BillyFBillyFabout 13 years ago
Damned GGGGGGGREAT STORY

Just when you've read the best it gets better I do hope there is a chapter 2 in the works..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Names need changed.

The story isn't good at all, considering that it uses names of actual people. Meaning that dezurdawg could face legal troubles unless something is done to correct this. Whether that means removing the story, or changing it remains to be seen; but as it is the persons involved would be well within their rights to seek monetary damages against the author for everything from slander and libel, to defamation of character and invasion of privacy. The website has been notified, as has the author. Having said that, authors are warned to include disclaimers (which this author did not) warning that any resemblance to persons living or dead, is purely coincidental. Without such warning, you can be sued (as this author may end up being.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another great story!

Anon be trollin'! great work dawg, like always a piece of art! Can't wait to see where you lead this one! I'm guessing grandma is in for an 8 inch hammerin'!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I now before you Dawg

Excellent start to what I hope will be a long series.

magickmakermagickmakerabout 13 years ago
No troll

I'm not trolling. My real name is Chad Peters, I live in Georgia and will be seeking to file suit against the author unless the story is modified, or removed. I have already spoken with my Lawyer today, and wait action by Literotica itself while a cease and desist letter is drawn up and sent to the author. Ignoring such letter will be grounds for me to continue and seek damages to the maximum I am allowed to sue for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 Stars - Easy !!

Good stuff D/D ! Lucky Chad having such an eager Mom, a real cockslut.

Sure hope there's a lot more to follow - this bitch needs a real good, hard fucking on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Get a life magickmaker you sad fucking twat!! It's a fictious story and the name is just a coincidence you moron

Great story, can't wait for the 2nd part, maybe he get's to fuck her up the ass and then a 3-some with Gran?? Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DD and trolls

I love you stuff, DD, and for once I'm voting. Even though I've just skimmed the chapter so far, I'm giving this a 5 just for the self-decloaking of the Chad Peters troll. ROFLMAO

"Chad": Thanks for making my day! Hell, my week! Moron.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dear magickmaker, you fucktard

You are truly one of a kind! Thanks for the feedback email. Not! If your lawyer was worth an ounce of spit he laughed at you as he kicked you out the door for wasting his time. Of course, he could be starving in this economy near where you live on "Woodlawn Terrace, in Reidsville Georgia. Zipcode 30453". No, I'm not going to put your address on this comment, I'm merely quoting you. Please note that I have submitted a SLIGHTLY revised version of this FICTIONAL story special for you.

I would really like to meet your parents...you know...Charles (the pompous ass) and Pamela (the one with your exact birthday plus 18 years!). I'd like to ask them how you ended up like you are. (By the way, since I made all this up, how did I get EVERYTHING in my story correct?)

To all the rest of you kind readers: A) Thank you for reading my story, B) Thanks to all for the nice comments and feedback regarding magickmaker, an anonymous guy who created his log-in name JUST to continue this shit, and C) Yes, sadly this guy IS for real and a 100% for real fucktard!

jaccorjaccorabout 13 years ago
Don"t stop now

I think this is a good beginning. Please continue with the story. I for one would love to know how it ends, if it ends.

magickmakermagickmakerabout 13 years ago
Cease and Desist

Actually we're faxing a Cease and Desist order to Literotica.com to stop further posting of the story until such time as the problems outlined in the order are taken care of.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureabout 13 years ago
5***** from me!

Hello dez-dawg. Great story! Please keep it going if you are so inclinded to.

Now, as for the one who dares to... huh hmmm... call himself magicmaker, well there's just no magic to this character but a lot of trouble. Why didn't he tille himself something like... "wreck of disparagement" or... well something to that effect! I imagine someone a long time ago told him to get a life but within his puny brain, 'get a life' means trying to suck the life from others and take away their creativeness and enjoyment. Maker... there is no magic in you. The collective wands of Literotica have the magic and that's all there is to it. Amen to that and I rest my verbose outburst.

Dezurtdawg, keep writing and I'll keep reading. Enjoy!

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 13 years ago
Great start

looking forward to more!!!!!! Why waste time on the jerks who don't have a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Dude i don't normally comment, but i just have to say if you think this story is real and is about you that you are a fucking retard. But any way amazing story dezurtdawg, keep them coming and i hope you keep up the great work.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Done, magickmaker

Well readers, as you can see, I have added the needed shit to make magickmaker, aka Chad Peters, stop harassing me. It was nice of him to set up his own site name but prevent feedback from being sent to him. And in the feedback he sent to me demanding that I stop tarnishing his name, (I think he does that on his own) he gave no return e-mail address. So this twerp (I'm trying to be nice) should be happy now. His house is VERRRRRY nice in a neighborhood that is way too good for him, so I chose not to fight him and his fucking $$$.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if I got his middle name correct?

dezurtdawg

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
I liked this, but....

There isn't what you'd call a lot of 'build up' to the act itself; it almost seems like the mother is eager for an act of incest that would leave most women mortified, just at the mere suggestion. The love scenes are well written, though, so overall it's pretty good.

presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
Circumnavigate The Iceberg With Clear Sailing Ahead

I gave the story a 5 with the anticipation of more. It was refreshing that there was not a lot of moralizing about the incest issue with her or her son. The circumstances were right and ripe for the man-women love relationship and sex to happen. Where we go from here is up to the capable talents of the writer. I know "dezurtdawg" will do his best despite the arrival of any jerk.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Note to 'disableddan'

It would seem that rather than being eager, the mother is; A) pissed at her husband "Chuck", and B) drunk on her ass when the deed is done.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
anal love should be

a nice love story and a nice sex. but some anal love between them should be most suitable. mother must be get pregnant in next part.

gotranegotranealmost 13 years ago
Great Start!

I haven't read the sequels, yet, but this is a great start to this series! I hope Chad's remark about being "Part Lesbian" is a sign of things to come both for Mom and his other conquests! I'd also like for you to bring some of the others in for a threesome, or two!

TheBeckFactorTheBeckFactoralmost 13 years ago
You write well.

So many pieces are poorly written, plots, character development, and especially grammar and syntax.

You do a very good job in all areas, and certainly know what it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT!!!

Got my dick rock hard....wish I can nut deep inside her n get her pregnant

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
nice sex

very hot sex detail, good premise. you're one of the best authors.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
really hot sex

great story-both people are real likable-sex scenes are realistic and hot-hope you do follow-up chapters on these two people thanks

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
amen

This reminds me of Carnival Date with Mom, I think it's called, by Seethru. The same thematic elements are in place.

subiemonsubiemonover 10 years ago
more

most excellent story, needs more need multiple sequels!!!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Birthday Wishes

...no birthday cake but from what I read, cream pie galore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A very good story

Now this is the way an INCEST TABOO story should be written. No need for all the extra curricular activity by bringing in ANAL which ruins a story. This was forthright and to the point. An excellent read. Thanks.

The old fart

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
Practice makes perfect!

A good thing that Chad had so much practice with the neighborhood neglected ladies before he really needed those skills!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Beautifully written

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

he's got what she needs, in spades...is she still fertile?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her seduction of her son was without substance. A fun but superficial experience. On the other hand there wasn’t much fluff to ruin the storyline. 3 stars for this one.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

I liked the story. Enjoyed the fact that the author knows how to use the English language. He resorted to gutter slang only when the atmosphere of the story required it. Although character development the plot was a little thin, the plot and actions of mother and son were logical, especifically if one has no problem with a mutually consensual incestuous life.

RamazaRamaza3 months ago

Way to rushed, no where enough of a build up, the son turns into super stud for his mother over night? Where is all the background, their history? An other wham bam thank you mam story. :-(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous