Older is Better Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

I hugged her to me while kissing her neck and ear lobes as her body twitched above me. Her head lifted slowly up and she focused her eyes onto me before drunkenly saying, "Holy fuck, Chad. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! I'm really getting tired, but I want you to fill me with cum one more time! Can you do that for me, Chad?"

I rolled her over as I again took the top as I grinned saying "It will be my extreme pleasure, my beautiful Pamela!"

"Hopefully it will be BOTH of ours pleasures!" she said softly. "Now just fuck me and make us both cum!"

And that is what I did, although her previous hip movements had my balls pretty well worked up all ready. Still I managed nearly ten minutes before we were both ready to explode! My mom was gasping as she neared her climax and her pussy clamped down onto me tightly as I felt my cock swell once more within her. "Oh god yes, Chad, do it!" she gasped as her orgasm roared back to full strength. "Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum! Give it to me...I want it all!" I groaned loudly as my sperm blasted dents into her deepest vaginal walls and she cried out, "Oh god yes, I can feel you shooting your cum into me! Oh fuck Chad I'm cumming on your cock! Oh my god I'm cumming on your huge fucking cock!"

Both of our bodies shook mightily as we came in each others arms, our groans and cries mingling into one lustful chorus. My balls finally drained and my body slumped onto hers as we gasped for air together. She held me to her when I tried to roll off so I remained on top of her for many minutes. Finally she sadly asked me to roll off of her and I did, pulling us together as we kissed each other goodnight. "Happy birthday, my beautiful Pamela!" I told her before kissing her long and hard.

She smiled at me and said softly, "Happy birthday, my wonderful Chad! I love you more than anything!" We were both asleep within just a few minutes, sleeping until around 9:00 the next morning.

To be continued...

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers