All Comments on 'Older Neighbors Ch. 04'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving Wives??

I don't think so. 1*

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 12 years ago
Long Time Comimg

But glad to see you have continued the series!!! Can't wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Agreed, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

It;s been a whille.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More confused commenters on loving wives

A tidy series of stories - keep 'em coming. 4 stars. I love all of these anonymous posters who come to Literotica's cuckold category ('Loving Wives'), read these stories, get turned on, rub one out, and then feel all guilty about it afterwards! To make themselves feel better, they complain that cuckolding stories aren't appropriate for 'Loving Wives' (stories for 'adventurous married women & their mates' - note the reference to 'mates' plural). Whaddya think this category is gonna be? 19,000 stories about married women engaged in loving missionary position sex with their conservative life-partners? If you're not into cuckoldry, stay out of this category. If you are into it, see a shrink and come to grips with your kinks! Losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
confused? maybe, maybe not

closet cucks 'get off' on the denial, after they read and 'rub one out' as you so eloquently phrase it, they engage in 'reaction formation' the same way closet fags do. afaik, only huecuk is openly a cuck and admits to liking matt moreau stories which are the pinnacle of cuck tales.

the rest of the 'losers' are closeted cuckolds and perfectly happy to cry in the comments about a cuck story in chapter after chapter. they fool themselves and each other, but everyone else laughs their asses off at the stupid shites.

richard_frichard_falmost 12 years ago
Glad to see the series continue

I really enjoyed this series when you started it a few years ago. Thanks for starting it back up and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The author's age

Is it any surprise that the author of this ridiculous pile of crap is between the age of 51-60 ? If he isn't on ED medication he soon will be and his wife will have entered menopause a time when many wives sex drive drops to the floor. So obviously he writes his only two stories about old men and young women. I know full well from a lifetime of experience that young women look directly through old men. It is near impossible to even get them to acknowledge that your are leering at them. As the Brits would be say this story is just "bloody silly".

modude1967modude1967almost 12 years ago
Lighten up everyone.......there's something for all

I sometimes find the comments funny. This is the fourth story and yet someone says it's a "pile of crap". Although the cuckold thing isn't for me or even something I'd consider having my wife do it's still nicely written. I try not to judge others because I sure as hell don't want others judging me.

Plus when you have a series this long you can look at it from different perspectives. Why do you feel that you only have to assume the husbands perspective? or the wife's? I never try and guess what the author's frame of mind is. I read and either enjoy or don't and thank them for the effort and move on. At least they've taken the time to stick their necks out and try.

As far as the guy who wrote from his life time of experience he knows that young women only look through older men........sounds a bit bitter to me. From my 45 years of living I find that there's just as many that want an older man with experience that there is those that don't.

Folks take the comments section too seriously. This is an erotic story site......isn't it suppose to be for all to enjoy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the evening ended. . .

with this couple discovering even more of their submissive tendencies and putting those to good use serving Otto and Helga. Everyone is getting something they need, right?

Here's hoping doctoryes48 is reading the positive responses, ignoring any negative comments, and finds time to continue this epic tale of D/s in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this story is the best, please continue as soon as possible!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
closure

please continue this story, pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Doc,

If you are still looking into this website and could possibly be interested in writing

to continue this Chris and Cathie series, please do! If not, please post to let us all know.

Maybe somebody else would take this story and run with it if you allow.

Meanwhile, best to you!

Greg

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 9 years ago
Wild

that says it all! Having his balls in his face must be the ultimate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this entire story.. The thought of me and my wife serving an older couple drives me crazy. Being a beta is the best. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG .... these stories make me so wet and horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES