All Comments on 'Older Woman Fantasy Comes True'

by a_decent_fellow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i appreciate older women as well

Loved your story! I too appreciate older women. I have a 8 year affair going on with a woman 21 years my senior. She is an amazing lover and woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In praise of age

Enjoyed the story nice to have a normal hero instead of a super dick and an older woman that enjoys her sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I so loved it. .. .I am the older woman and have a younger man. OMG I cannot get enough of him. I totally related to Beth and pray that it continues. .. . .Love love love your story and want more....... I love SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm 59 and my young lover is 22. He loves going down on my hairy puss and sucking on my big floppy tits. He's got staying power as well, being able to deliver at least five cum loads before going soft. Half an hour later his cock is sticking up like a flag pole again and he's ploughing my pussy or my bum. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this story and the lady across the street

Great story again....made me reminisce about the 63 yr old across the street when I was 18 1/2. She thought it funny that I always added the18 1/2. My parents knew her pretty well and insisted I help the poor old widow with things she needed done. As we became familiar, she always stood close to talk, would touch my shoulder, hold my hand, and always give me a hug when I left after doing odd jobs for her. We became very familiar, my first move was a light kiss after one of her hugs, and she kissed me back and ran her hands from my shoulders to my waist. Up and down. We talked, we touched and after a short time kissed much more.....until....she was wonderfully physical.... We kept it up for nearly a year until I went to college. I'm now 68 and I'll never forget her, a beautiful person and a very tender and warm, caring woman.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
A great story.

I was not a virgin but one of my first lovers was a married woman 20 years my senior. We had an on again and off again affair for about 3 mos. I got asked to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance by a girl in my class that I had been flirting with, and I accepted. She picked me up in a nice Lincoln Town Car, that reminded me of my older lover. After the dance we went to her house, and low and behold there was my lover, her mom. That was the last time that I saw her, and I only had a few more dates with the daughter. She said that her mom didn't want her to date me. She didn't know why but...

So there you have it. I actually have a story started about her, just not finished.

Sapper257Sapper257almost 7 years ago
Fond Memories

That was so well written, you've come a long way since your 'Aunty Laura' (think that was her name).

I really had to check weather you were a male or female writer. Your detail was so explicit, warm and loving. No degrading the lady or taking advantage of her, which is quite correct.

It's nice to see comments from other ladies and how they appreciate a younger man. Yes a teen or twenties have so much energy and being fit gives them the advantage, what I used to like was how hard I was in my youth and could easily cum 2 or 3 times which the ladies liked. Now I have the staying power and stamina but sadly just the once. They say a lad is at his sexual prime at 18 while a female is about 40. It's very true so you can see why older ladies like a younger lover and of course keep it secret from there partner.

Loved the way you bought in the saying "While you're down there ......." from Mary Beth. It's amazing how many mature woman say it, maybe as a joke but it plants the seed. Always needs a follow up.

Going to read some more of your stories, I sure you wont let me down.

Food for thought, could you write a story about a granny and a young lad. It's where I've had some luck. Get them giggling, a kiss on the cheek and there back to there courting days.

Keep writing.

REgards

a_decent_fellowa_decent_fellowabout 6 years agoAuthor
R.I.P. Mary Beth

Mary Beth lost her battle with cancer today. 4-12-2018

Her and HER Johnny are together again.

Rest In Peace Mary Beth. 1944-2018

blackknight314blackknight314over 5 years ago
I liked it.

I'm a fan of older women as well. Don't get me wrong, I love all women. My first time "going all the way" was with a 40 something woman when I was 17. Wow, I had no idea what sex was really like until she popped my cherry. I never saw her again... she was married to a bigshot in town. Lucky for me she was alone for one evening.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good concept.

But so much potential eroticism was missed.

For example: "I unbuttoned her blouse and she practically tore her bra off."

Was he feeling her tits first?

Who started it? Did he make that move or did she tell him to touch her?

What did her tits feel like?

Were they firm or soft?

What were her nipples like?

What did he want to do to them?

What did she want him to do to/with them?

What did he do to/with them?

With his hands?

With his mouth?

Titty fucking?

How sensitive were they?

etc.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****HOT read fun storyline with good sex scenes. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really enjoyed the story, could see it really happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous