Olivia - A Costa Rican Girl's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang up the dresses you won't need, I'll be right back," Isabella said softly and walked out of the bedroom. Olivia just about finished putting the outfits away when Isabella returned carrying a steaming bowl of water, a couple of towels and a cordless hair trimmer. She spread the largest towel on the bed and dropped two smaller ones into the bowl.

"Lie down," she said with a big grin, "I don't know anything about a Peruvian, but I sure know how to do a Brazilian!"

Olivia looked at her in surprise, so Isabella playfully pushed her backwards on to the bed. She hooked a finger from each hand in the waistband and pulled the panties completely off of Olivia. Then she had Olivia raise her hips to place a towel under her ass. With a low moan, Isabella spread Olivia's legs wide with both hands, taking a moment to just look at her hairy mound and slit.

"Lie still while I take off most off that hair with these clippers," Isabella told her and began buzzing off most of the pubic hair in a few short strokes. The vibrating clippers caused Olivia's pussy to clench and moisten slightly, just enough for Isabella to notice.

She turned off the clippers and brushed the remaining hair off Olivia's pussy with her fingertips. Olivia's nipples stiffened even more, the inside of her thighs tingling with the tender touches. Isabella wrung the water out of a small towel and placed it over Olivia's aching groin, gently pressing it down on her now much more sensitive mound and between her slit and inner thigh.

Olivia moaned again, closing her eyes to enjoy the erotic feel of warmth engulfing her pussy. Isabella ran her fingertips down the inside of Olivia's left thigh then went into the bathroom.

When Isabella returned shaking a can of shaving cream and carrying a razor, she was also naked, her nipples stiff, her breathing ragged. She smiled standing between Olivia's legs before squirting a good amount of fragrant foaming soap into her hand. Olivia flinched slightly when Isabella pressed the mound of shaving cream over the remaining patch of hair just above her now damp pussy. She looked up at the smiling Isabella as the faint hint of a familiar tingle raced through her crotch.

"Just relax and enjoy and don't move. Now is not the time to get cut!" Isabella cooed so softly Olivia could barely hear. But the gentle swirling of her hands spreading the shaving cream over her pussy triggered a growing arousal in her groin. Her legs trembled ever so slightly.

Isabella started at the remaining hair, massaging the cream into her skin, then slid her hand down between Olivia's legs, coating the skin on the outside of her pulsing mound all the way to her asshole. Then she spread even more right over Olivia's slit before running a single finger ever so slowly up the entire length of that sensitive slash to swirl her finger around the hard, throbbing nub of Olivia's clit.

Almost automatically, Olivia rotated her hips back against the finger caressing her throbbing clit. Isabella groaned. Through heavily lidded eyes, Olivia looked up to see Isabella pinching her stiff nipple with one hand while continuing to rub the shaving cream into Olivia's pussy with the other.

With a sigh, Isabella removed her hand and reached for the razor. With one hand she pushed and pulled the skin around Olivia's crotch taut as she scraped off the remaining stubble. When she was done, she carefully washed off the remaining soap with one of the warm wet clothes, then ran a finger lightly all over the freshly shaved skin, as well as Olivia's pulsing clit.

Not satisfied, Isabella repeated the entire process, lingering even longer with her finger in Olivia's pussy slit and on her clit before shaving her again. Her fingertips danced lightly over the freshly shaved skin. Then Isabella knelt on the bed, took Olivia's hand in hers and lightly brushed it over Olivia's shaved pussy.

"So nice and smooth," she groaned before sliding Olivia's hand between her own legs, "just like mine!"

For the first time in her life, Olivia touched another woman's pussy, at least other than changing some babies. She groaned feeling the wet warm slit into which Isabella pushed her fingers with one hand. With the other, Isabella covered Olivia's whole pussy slit before sliding a finger every so slowly, so gently, so tenderly from Olivia's asshole to her now throbbing clit.

Isabella bent forward, the hard tips of her nipples brushing across Olivia's as her tongue lashed her lips. She moaned into Olivia's mouth.

"I've wanted to kiss you...to touch you...to fuck you...since we were in fourth grade!" With that she rammed her tongue deep into Olivia's mouth and a finger into her dripping pussy.

Olivia was stunned for a moment before she responded by pushing her tongue into Isabella's, swirling together in her mouth as she plunged two fingers into her friend's pussy as far as she could go. She was totally aroused, her own hips thrashing wildly against Isabella's hand.

Isabella broke off the kiss and slid down Olivia's body, sucking in one then the other puffy nipple before continuing to lick her way to Olivia's smooth, wet pussy. With the first touch of that tongue on her throbbing clit, Olivia's almost hairless pussy clenched, a spasm of pure pleasure surging throughout her body.

"My, my...am I invited to this party?" a voice called out. Isabella raised her head from Olivia's dripping pussy, juices covering her lips and chin. Olivia craned here head backward to see who was speaking.

Rosa, their friend and Isabella's roommate, approached the bed, shedding her clothes as she neared. She too had a patch of dark pubic hair directly above the top of her pussy slit and small perky tits with little light brown nipples.

"Of course you are, sweetheart, I was just warming her up," Isabella cooed before burying her face back in Olivia's slit.

Rosa stopped next to the bed and looked down at Olivia writhing against Isabella's face, bent low and kissed Olivia deeply while she tenderly caressed her puffy tits. Olivia groaned, her passion growing as Rosa's tongue lashed against hers in her mouth. A second orgasm started. She clamped her legs around Isabella's head and reached between Rosa's legs while continuing to kiss her deeply.

Rosa was so wet...so warm, her slit welcoming Olivia's fingers with a gush of pussy juices. She moaned and climbed on the bed to squat over Olivia's face, the wet pink slit slowly lowering to meet Olivia's tongue.

Olivia eagerly ran her tongue back and forth from Rosa's puckering asshole to her marble hard clit. Rosa took one of Olivia's tits in each hand and squeezed and pinched them, ever harder as her first orgasm built and racked her body, soaking Olivia's face.

Those juices flooding her face triggered Olivia's next orgasm. She thrashed around so hard she flipped Isabella over on her back and ended up sitting on her face. Rosa shifted around and dropped down between Isabella's legs burying three fingers into her pussy as she noisily sucked the other girl's clit. Isabella's orgasm exploded in Rosa's face.

For the next hour or so, they lick and sucked and fucked each other in every possible combination. Olivia climaxed hardest when Rosa and Isabella each had a finger in both her pussy and ass while they sucked her small tits. Rosa found a strap-on in a drawer and fucked Olivia's ass while Isabella sucked her clit. Olivia rammed a hand into Rosa's welcoming pussy as Isabella licked her asshole and finger fucked her to another orgasm.

At last, all three were totally spent, lying entangled on the bed in pools of their own pussy juices, the scent of their sex filling the room. Rosa was the first to stir, propping herself up on one elbow and grinning at Olivia.

"And to what do we deserve the pleasure...and I do mean pleasure...of your presence?" she asked with a devilish grin. Olivia lazily stretched out her arms and legs as she responded, explaining about the need for a dress and then the shaving and one thing led to another. Isabella giggled and idly caressed Olivia's tits as she talked.

"Whatever the reason, I for one am very glad you came...and came!" she said with a grin before leaning over to kiss Olivia tenderly. "I do hope you will come...and cum... again and again!"

Olivia noticed the fading light through the bedroom window.

"I really must go, there are only one or two more buses home this late," she said as she got out of the bed. She found her clothes while Isabella and Rosa put the blue dress in a carrying case for her. They both kissed her tenderly as she left, not bothering to get dressed themselves.

The bus ride home passed quickly with so much on her mind. She had only masturbation fantasies before, but after this evening of passion with her two girlfriends, she wanted much more...much, much more.

The Date

She was so nervous she almost threw up...twice. Every pair of panties she had were spread across the bed but she could not decide which was best...and he would be there to pick her up in less than an hour. Looking at the clock she knew she needed to make a decision, finally settling on some lacy white ones that let her newly groomed pussy hair peek through before obscuring her already damp slit.

And what about shoes? He was about 15 centimeters taller than her and she liked that, having to look up a little at him, especially nuzzling under his arm as they walked. She decided on some black pumps with barely a heel then topped everything off with a simple silver cross hung around her neck by a thin chain.

Twirling around in the full length mirror, she still wasn't satisfied, probably never would be completely, but it was too late now.

The front door bell chimed.

She reached the foyer as Benigno was raising his lips from her mother's outstretched hand, her mother giggling like a school girl.

"It is such a pleasure to meet Olivia's lovely sister," he murmured as her mother blushed and giggled more. He turned when he heard the rustle of her dress as she moved toward him.

"I must have died and gone to heaven on my way to my date," he exclaimed, "since you can only be an angel!" Olivia blushed and gave him a tender kiss on the cheek.

"Don't wait up for me," she said to her mother hooking her arm in his as they walked to his car.

"Have fun," her mother responded with another giggle. Olivia smiled knowing tonight she planned on a lot more than fun. When he settled onto the driver's seat next to her she reached over to him, lightly resting one hand on his thigh as she kissed his cheek again.

"That was very sweet," she said, "and you look most handsome yourself." She thought she saw a slight bulge twitch in his pants when she squeezed his thigh a little tighter. She smiled as they drove to the restaurant, a familiar pinch in her pussy confirming her intentions for the night.

The restaurant was sleek and ultra modern, the wait staff outfitted in form fitting tights that left no bump or crevice in their bodies to the imagination. Olivia's pussy twitched as the waiter taking their drink order stood close to her, every detail of his manhood clearly outlined in the thin shiny material. Even Benigno seemed a bit flushed seeing the waitress with hard stiff nipples and a deep cleft in her mound. She was getting even more turned on just watching them move about.

The menu itself was a mystery to her, none of the entrees were familiar. After a few moments, Benigno told her to relax, he would take care of it and proceeded to request two different dished for each of them for each course.

"I can't eat all that," she protested.

"I doubt I can either," he laughed, "but I want to try a number of different dishes. Besides, the portions will probably be small, the higher the price, the less you get...that's a rule in this business."

The pace of service was unhurried, with plenty of time to savor the certainly different flavors of the unique dishes. By the second glass of wine, her head was a little fuzzy, while the passion building in her groin was nudged along by the essentially naked staff.

Over coffee, she leaned forward and held his hand on the table.

"Take me home," she whispered.

"Home?" he asked in confusion, "but we have hardly finished dinner."

"Not my home," she murmured huskily, "yours."

His hand tightened on hers for a moment before he called for the check. They walked to his car with one of her arms around his waist and the other resting on his chest. His hand lay lightly on the top of her hip and she wiggled just enough for it to fall on to her ass.

In the car, she leaned against him as he drove. She pulled her dress up enough for him to glimpse the lacy white panties that seemed to glow in the brightness of passing street lamps. She pulled his head down to her and licked the inside of his ear, her hand running up the inside of his thigh until she brushed across the hard bulge in his groin.

For a moment she thought about dropping down and taking his throbbing cock into her mouth but decided that might be a danger to them both. Instead she leaned back against the passenger door and pulled her knees up to her chest. With her legs spread wide, she slipped a hand inside her now wet panties and fingered her throbbing clit, as he tried to watch her and the road at the same time.

Somehow he managed to finish the drive to his home without a crash. He sat looking at her for a few seconds as she continued to rub her dripping pussy. Then he leaned over, put a hand on top of hers and kissed her deeply, his tongue and hers lashing each other in her mouth.

He pulled back a little when she reached for his cock, getting out and opening the door for her. Olivia tore at his clothes as they stumbled into the house, throwing herself all over him once the door to the garage closed behind them.

Holding both of her ass cheeks in his hands, he pulled her to him. Olivia ground her pussy against his crotch, feeling his now rigid cock poke against her. With a single motion, he swept her up into his arms and carried her to his bed.

Instead of laying her on the bed, he stood her up straight, ripping off his shirt while she undid his belt and zipper until his pants fell to the floor. His hard cock tented his boxers and she took it in both hands. He placed his hands on both her shoulders, bent and kissed her again passionately.

She clawed at his back as he ever so gently untied the bow holding the straps around her neck. His hands roamed down her back to unzip the dress while his tongue slid from her mouth to her chin to the cleavage between her tits. With his chin he pushed the material down until her puffy nipples loomed right in front of his face.

Her knees began to buckle as his mouth engulfed one nipple and then the next, the dress falling to her feet. She fell backward on to the bed, with him on top, still licking her skin as he moved toward her dripping pussy.

He didn't immediately pull off her panties when his tongue reached her mound. Rather he licked the patch of pussy hair through the lacy material before sliding a finger into the waistband on each side of her hips and gently moving the soaked material down her legs and over her ankles.

As soon as his tongue flicked her swollen clit, Olivia arched her back and climaxed on his face. He didn't stop, licking down her slit to her puckered asshole then back again until he probed the pulsing hole leading inside her.

Olivia thrashed wildly, one orgasm building to the next, over and over. His fingers found her g-spot while he sucked her clit into his mouth. She shrieked her pleasure, pulling his head into her pussy while pumping her hips as hard as she could against his face.

He climbed on top of her, his rigid shaft brushing against her sopping pussy as he sucked her tits once again.

"On top...I want...to be...on top!" she gasped, pushing him over on to his back. She straddled his hips, rubbing the tip of his hard cock back and forth in her burning slit a few times before holding it pressed against the opening to her vagina. He put a hand on each of her tits, massaging and pinching them as she ever so slowly lowered herself down on him.

She was so tight, her dripping pussy resisting his thick cock at first, the pain competing with the desire, his cock only sliding a short way into her. Olivia raised herself up a little and pushed back down, his cock penetrating a little deeper into her. She wanted him inside her so badly, to feel his cock deep inside her.

Benigno groaned as his orgasm built, her tight pussy sucking him ever nearer to a massive explosion of cum. He thrashed his hips up against her as he slowly slipped more and more of his thick throbbing cock deeper into her.

"I'm so close....I'm...I'm CUMMMMING!" he stuttered, his warm creamy jism flooding her vise like pussy. Another orgasm constricted her pussy around his cock as she felt cum gush inside her for the first time, his cock throbbing inside her as his climaxed peaked. The pain was gone as the exquisite pleasure of her overpowering orgasm washed through her, wave after wave pounding her crotch and spreading to every cell in her body.

Olivia crumpled on top of his chest, his partially limp cock still inside her for a few more moments before it slipped out followed by a spurt of his warm cum mixed with her pussy juices. Both of them breathed heavily for several minutes.

"That...that was...wonderful," she muttered in his ear, "I want more...much, much more!" He rolled them on to their sides, gently caressing her breasts as he kissed her again and again.

"I agree, that was wonderful, but I may take some time to get ready again," he grinned, placing her hand on his now limp cock.

"Maybe I can help," she grinned back at him and fell on to her back. She had him kneel between her spread legs as she fingered her pussy, cum still leaking down the inside of her thigh. As she rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy and asshole, she told him the ways she wanted him to cum in her and on her, all her masturbation fantasies, asked him what he thought about as he jerked off and how she would do anything he wanted and more.

His cock stiffened as she spoke and he began stroking himself. She kept talking, telling him ever more graphically how she wanted to fuck him and have him fuck her. He leaned forward and slid his now stiff cock into her again. With his arms holding him up on each side of her, he bent his face forward and sucked her tender puffy tits. She clamped her legs around his waist and thrust back at him as hard as she could.

Ever so slowly, gently, lovingly, he fucked her. She climaxed again on his cock and he persisted, staying hard in her as the pleasure of his cock filled her deeply, stroke after stroke. Another orgasm flooded through her body. This time as her pussy clenched his cock tightly, he tensed and shot another load of cum into her as her orgasm peaked.

They cuddled together, their sweat and cum and juices intermingling as they kissed tenderly again and again. He finally stirred and suggested they shower. As he gently soaped her tits and pussy, he asked her to stay the rest of the night. She agreed with a passionate kiss and cupped his balls while he lightly fingered her swollen clit.

After changing the soaked sheets, Benigno pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her. Olivia held him close as she drifted off to sleep pressed tightly against his warm body.

In the dim early morning light, Olivia awakened with her head resting on Benigno's chest, his arm falling loosely over her shoulder. The wondrous memories of the evening past flooded back to her, filling her mind and washing down to her still damp pussy. His cock lay rigid on his stomach, its presence irresistibly beckoning her.

Olivia slid out from under Benigno's arm. Her hand cupped his balls softly as she slipped her mouth over the thick mushroom head of his rigid shaft. She could taste a faint hint of her own pussy as her tongue slowly swirled around the head, then took him deeper into her throat. He stirred again as she picked up the tempo, feeling her own pussy awakening.