Olivia - A Costa Rican Girl's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benigno thrashed his hips, thrusting his cock even deeper as his cum flooded her mouth. She sucked down all she could, savoring the taste as well as the feel of his thick cock as it convulsed, filling her mouth and throat with that creamy sperm. She looked up when his body crumpled back on the bed. He sleepily smiled at her as she raised her head, a few drops of cum dribbling from her chin down on his chest when she clamored up to kiss him deeply again and again.

Epilogue

She stood nervously outside the secure area looking around as a stream of travelers filed out. Her eight year old daughter was stationed in front of her, holding up a piece of cardboard that bore his name in large block letters.

She spotted him looking around anxiously before he saw the sign. Taking her daughter by the hand, she walked up, stopping in front of him with a wide smile on her face. He grinned his recognition before spreading his arms wide to embrace her fiercely, rocking back and forth as he drew her close.

Her husband stepped out of the car in front of the terminal, embraced him warmly and put his small bag in the trunk. Their daughter chattered on about all sorts of eight year old interests on the drive to their home. He listened attentively.

Benigno prepared a traditional dinner washed down with a local beer. The old man seemed to enjoy the food as much as the small talk over dinner.

They went to the patio after dinner. Her husband took the little girl back into the house and didn't interrupt them again. After all these years, they finally had a chance to talk face to face. She had so very much to add since the old man first told her story.

And they did for several hours until his weariness overpowered his desire to not waste even a moment. She led him to a guest room and left him to shower and sleep.

He awoke in the dark of night when she crawled into his bed and snuggled up to him, her pert naked breasts with stiff nipples pressing against his back. Her hand roamed over his chest and down between his legs, caressing his flaccid cock until it hardened then sliding down to take him in her mouth.

She sucked him eagerly until his orgasm built to the point of explosion, writhing beneath her as she climbed up and ever so slowly lowered her dripping pussy down to engulf his throbbing cock, just like he told her to do for her very first time with Benigno those so many years before.

She groaned, her riding becoming more urgent as his cum gushed into her pussy, her own juices flooding back on to his cock and balls.

He stayed with them for three days. Each night she came to him, showing him the range of pleasures she learned over the years. On the fourth day, she took him back to the airport, walking with him as far as she was allowed to go.

Their embrace lingered for as long as he could stay. With a final tender kiss on her forehead, he turned and walked away, quickly blending into the mass of people hurrying to their own destinations.

She stood gazing out the window at the departing planes for a long time, her arms pulled up tightly under her still perky breasts, her lacy white panties, wet and sticky, drawn into her pulsing slit.

*

(Thanks for reading and hope you liked the story. I do welcome any comments and will try to respond to all I get at the CONTACT tab on my profile.)