Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was older. Maybe fifty or perhaps even sixty. Olivia was not sure. She stood in front of Olivia. "Whore!" she yelled in English. She walked over to Officer Amelin and threw her five ruettes at the officer. Then walked behind Olivia. Olivia tried to brace herself for what might happen.

Whack! Whack! Whack whack whack! The policemen and the attorney could not help but laugh as they watched the woman aggressively spank Olivia's jiggling posterior. The crowd apparently also found it hilarious.

"Ow!" Olivia hollered. "I thought no one was allowed to hurt me!"

"She's only a woman," said Officer Amelin. "She can't do much harm."

"Just think of this as a warm up for the paddling you'll receive later this evening," Officer Letov laughed.

"No one's allowed to hurt you to the point where it causes marks or permanent damage," Mr. Kholod clarified. "A little spank on your bottom isn't going to hurt you long term."

As the woman continued to smack Olivia's derriere, she cursed at the American teen in Vulmonian. When she had finally run out of energy and did not feel like spanking anymore, the woman walked back around in front of Olivia. Olivia looked up at her with pleading eyes, desperately hoping for at least a glimmer of compassion from the older woman.

"Slut!" the woman hissed. Then she spat right in Olivia's face. The glob of saliva landed smack dab in the middle of Olivia's forehead. As the woman turned around and walked down the stairs, Olivia could feel the warm spittle sliding down her nose.

Mr. Kholod walked around in front of Olivia. He held a cotton handkerchief in his right hand. As he wiped the spit from Olivia's face he said, "Most women in this country are not nearly as assertive as that. Usually our females are extremely demure. That was quite the reaction. You certainly have struck a chord with the Vulmonian people."

As her lawyer walked away, Olivia could see the next person in line was waiting their turn. It was a fat man with reddish brown hair and a beard. He walked up to Olivia, took her by the chin and tilted her face up. He did not say anything. He just looked down at her and smiled. He walked over to Officer Amelin, handed him five ruettes and then disappeared from Olivia's sight.

Olivia could feel her heart thumping. One of the worst parts of this punishment was that she did not know what people were going to do to her. She had no warning as she could not see it coming. She had to wait and then feel what people were doing to her. The anticipation was horrible.

She felt large strong hands grip her buttocks and then slide up and down her ample cheeks. Fingers brushed against where the back of her thighs met the bottom of her backside. Olivia inhaled sharply.

She then felt fingers grip her fleshy inner thighs. She tried to resist, but the strong hands pulled her legs apart until her thighs were spread wide open. Olivia could feel the cool morning air on her vulva. It tickled her labia. She shivered.

The fingers moved down and began gently stroking her large, shaved outer lips. Olivia closed her eyes and exhaled. Soon the fingers began brushing against her delicate inner lips. Olivia began to squirm. She could not believe this was happening.

A large thick finger began circling the entrance to her pussy. Olivia began breathing a little heavier. The finger slowly made its way inside, millimeter by millimeter, slowly entering her cunt. The fat man moved his finger back and forth a couple of times. Then slowly he removed his plump digit from her moist hole. He once again circle the outside of her pussy and then slid his finger forward and across her clit. Olivia gasped. The crowd was silent. The attorney and two officers watched intently for Olivia's reactions.

The tip of the fat man's finger began to circle the head of Olivia's clitoris. "Ooooooh!" Olivia moaned. The crowd began to murmur. The two policemen and the lawyer looked at each other and grinned.

The man dipped his fingertip back into Olivia's cunt to get it more lubricated and then began to slide it along the shaft of her clit. Up and down, he slid his finger, lightly rubbing her sensitive organ. "Ahhhhh!" Olivia exhaled.

Sliding two fingers into Olivia's snatch this time, he pressed downwards and began rubbing her Gspot. Despite her best efforts, Olivia could not help but grunt. She closed her eyes as she thought about how this older fat man, whom she would never be attracted to in a million years, was making her body feel the most pleasurable physical sensations.

Once again, he pulled his fingers out of her twat. He gently pulled back the hood of her clitoris, exposing the ultra sensitive head. With the lightest touch he began tapping the head of her clitoris. "Oh yes!" Olivia gasped. "God yes!" She rocked her hips back and forth.

Since eight o'clock that morning, the crowd had almost tripled in size. Even though Olivia had only spent a short time in the pillory so far, word had gotten out that she was to be naked and that anyone could touch her body. People (mostly men) began to hurriedly flock to the town square. And they were no longer quietly murmuring. As they watched Olivia writhe at the hands of this red-headed stranger, they began shouting and yelling things out.

Olivia knew that she should be horrified by the situation. But as the fat man increased the pace and pressure of his touches, she unconsciously increased the rocking of her hips. "Fuck yes! Oh god yes!" she cried. His slippery fingertips strummed her engorged nub like a well trained musician playing an instrument. Olivia was in disbelief at how turned on she was. But she could not fight her physiology. She was on the edge of a powerful climax. "Oh god! Oh jesus!" she exclaimed.

Suddenly Officer Letov said something in Vulmonian. The stroking ceased and the fat man pulled his fingers away. "Don't stop!" Olivia blurted out.

Suddenly she felt a hard painful slap on her right buttock.

"Time's up," snapped Officer Amelin. "And this is suppose to be a punishment. It's not about pleasuring your dirty little pussy," he rebuked her.

Mr. Kholod shook his head in disapproval. "Olivia, this is suppose to be about teaching you to be more chaste and modest. We're trying to break you of your sluttish ways. Orgasming from a stranger's fingers is not going to reflect well on you."

Olivia ground her teeth and clenched her hands into fists. How was she suppose to avoid orgasming at the fingers of a stranger when they let any stranger come up and finger her?

"American girls," Officer Letov made a tsk tsk sound. "Is there anything that doesn't get them wet between the legs?"

The three men laughed as the next man in line took his turn. It began to dawn on Olivia that this was not really any different than the men who gang raped her at the dive bar. Maybe no one was technically having sex with her, but they were violating her all the same.

Unfortunately the next man was not as gentle as the previous. He wasted no time. As soon as he paid his five Vulmonian ruettes, his hands were all over the young nubile girl's flesh.

He roughly grabbed at Olivia's ass and breasts. He pinched and twisted her nipples, making her grimace and whimper. He stuck three of his fingers into her cunt and rudely shoved them in and out. As he finger fucked her, he had absolutely no consideration for her comfort.

He slapped her ass several times and even gave her vulva a sharp smack. Olivia yelped in pain. Then, before his time ran out, reached down, took her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger, and squeezed the little nub. Olivia shrieked.

Officer Letov spoke a few disapproving words in Vulmonian to the man. The man backed off since his time was up anyway. Before heading for the stairs he walked around to the front of the pillory. He pulled at the hair on top of Olivia's head, forcing her to gaze upwards. She reluctantly looked up at his cold blue eyes. There was just the slightest hint of a smirk. And then her slapped Olivia across the face.

Officer Letov hurried forward, chastising the man in Vulmonian and pushing him toward the stairs. The man shrugged, unaffected by Officer Letov's words. And then he said in English, "Stupid American cunt!" before descending the stairs.

Mr. Kholod walked around and stood in front of his client. "I think that may have been a little too rough. From now on, we won't let anyone else hurt you that badly."

Olivia tried her best to stifle a sob. Mr. Kholod remained standing in front of her as if he was expecting her to say something. "Thank you," Olivia muttered. She tried to sound as sincere as possible, even though she was silently seething with rage.

"Don't mention it," her attorney said, patting her on the head. "I am your lawyer, after all. I'm here to protect you." Olivia rolled her eyes and tried her best not look disgusted.

As the morning wore on, Olivia lost count of how many man had groped and fingered her. They all started to blend together. By noon, Olivia was feeling both physically and emotionally numb.

Officer Amelin made an announcement. There were a few groans and shouts, but the crown began to disperse a little.

"What's going on?" Olivia asked.

"Lunch, of course," her lawyer replied. "You don't think we'd make you stay up here all day and not feed you. Like I said, I am your legal counsel and I need to make sure you're taken care of."

Olivia heaved a small sigh of relief. A short lunch break may not be much to be grateful for. But at least she would get a brief reprieve from all of the public humiliation.

However, they did not unlock the pillory. Instead Officer Letov walked over holding a wide, shallow tupperware container. He removed the lid and brought the plastic dish - and its unappealing contents - up to Olivia's face. More stew. Olivia wanted to vomit. Her mouth automatically clamped shut.

"Well, what are you waiting for," the policeman queried. "Eat up!"

"Can't you unlock me? Just for a few minutes. Just until I've finished eating," she pleaded.

Officer Amelin came over. "Judge Thorsky's orders were that you remain in the pillory from eight o'clock in the morning until eight o'clock this evening. You still have almost eight hours to go," he told her.

"But please, just while I'm eating ..."

"Olivia," Mr. Kholod said, sounding somewhat frustrated, "I'm afraid we must follow the judges orders to the letter. "

Olivia sighed in defeat. Ever since she had arrived in Vulmonia, absolutely nothing had gone her way. Why was she expecting her luck would change now?

She tried to ignore the pungent odor of the stew, and slowly began lapping it up. She wanted to gag, thinking about what they had done to her lunch yesterday. She had no doubt whatsoever that they had probably added the same "secret ingredient" to today's lunch. Just thinking about it made her upset. But given the situation, Olivia was in no position to argue.

Mr. Kholod looked at his watch. "While we're on the subject of lunch breaks, I think I'm going to take mine now."

"But wait," Olivia said after swallowing a mouthful of foul stew. "You're suppose to stay here to make sure no one hurts me!"

"Don't worry! Officers Amelin and Letov are here. They'll protect you," her lawyer reasoned.

Olivia wanted to point out that they were two of the people she needed protecting from. But then again, her own attorney had raped her. Twice. Even so, Olivia felt that Mr. Kholod was the only one who had shown her any compassion since having to deal with the Vulmonian legal system. He did try to argue that her sentence should only consist of community service. And he had managed to get her corporal punishment reduced. Even though it meant serving her time in the pillory nude.

"Now you be a good girl and finish your lunch," her lawyer said stroking her hair. "I'll be back in an hour." He then turned toward the steps and walked down into the town square.

When there was only a tiny amount of stew left, Officer Letov forced her to lick the bowl clean. He then snapped the lid back on.

Officer Amelin walked behind the pillory and stood on the right side of Olivia's torso. "That's our little American," he said. "Always happiest with a full belly!" He reached under Olivia and lightly slapped her stomach a couple of times. And then slapped her once on the ass for good measure. Olivia grimaced. It was not so much painful as is was just terribly embarrassing.

"Alright, now that we have that taken care of, time to get back at it," said Officer Letov.

"W...w...wait," Olivia said hesitantly. "I need to ... I need to go ... you know."

"What? Take a piss?" Officer Amelin asked. Olivia closed her eyes and nodded her head yes as her face turned scarlet.

Officer Letov retrieved a grey plastic bucket and placed it down between Olivia's feet.

"You mean you won't unlock me, even when I have to go to the bathroom!" she implored.

"You were already told," Officer Letov said, sounding irritated. "Judge Thorsky gave very specific orders. And we cannot disobey them. Now, if you must urinate, go in the bucket."

"I can't!" Olivia cried.

"I don't see why not," shrugged Officer Amelin. "You don't seem to have any problem cumming in front of strangers. I don't see how pissing is anymore embarrassing."

Olivia really did not want to, but she had not relieved herself since leaving her jail cell earlier that morning. The liquid from the stew was making its way through her body and her bladder felt beyond full. Even though she tried to resist, eventually she simply could not hold it in any more.

It started off as a trickle. But before long, the dam burst and Olivia could heard the loud sound of the stream hitting the bottom of the bucket. Once it started, there was nothing she could do to stop it. Some of it sprayed onto her inner thighs. Even though it was only a few moments, to Olivia, it felt like it took an eternity for her bladder to empty.

When it was clear that no more urine was going to come out, Officer Letov removed the bucket. He passed it down from the platform to a low level city worker who was tasked with emptying it and rinsing it out.

The same city worker then passed the nozzle end of a long garden hose up to Officer Amelin. This was all of course outside of Olivia's field of vision. The policeman stood a few feet from Olivia's posterior, took aim at the young girl's vulva, and squeezed. Olivia's genitals were struck with a forceful, icy spray. Olivia screamed as the cold, hard blast assaulted her privates. Officer Amelin even moved the spray of water downwards to wash off her inner thighs.

"No one wants to get your piss all over their hands," he said as her hosed down the lower half of her body.

Officer Letov quickly dried Olivia's lower back, ass, legs and pussy with an old towel.

Then the next man in line was permitted to walk up the steps.

"I was hoping to run into you again, but I had absolutely no idea it would be like this," said a vaguely familiar voice with a chipper American accent.

Olivia looked up. It took her a moment to recognize the individual. But eventually it came to her. It was the burly middle-aged American man. The one she had met three days earlier, right there Nulmara City Town Square. He was the one who had given her a brief explanation of the Vulmonian criminal justice system. He told her why it was that Vulmonia used the pillory and flogging as a form of punishment instead of incarceration.

He had informed her of which hotel he was staying at and had given her his business card. He told her to call him if she "got lonely." As if an attractive eighteen year old girl would get lonely enough to call up a man old enough to be her father. Olivia had not looked at his business card since he had given it to her. What was his name again? Luke? That sounded about right.

"I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you. Then I turned on the TV in my hotel room. You're all over the news," he said, almost excitedly. Olivia squeezed her eyes shut and cringed. "I could not believe the clothes you were wearing outside of the courthouse! That was quite the outfit!"

For some reason, Olivia felt even more embarrassed, being in this situation, in front of a fellow American. Maybe it was because, if her shame was only witnessed by the Vulmonian people, she would be able to try and put it all behind her once she left Vulmonia. As if it were a bad dream. An alternate reality. She would go on with her life and pretend like it never happened. But with another American witnessing her mortification, it made it feel more real. And when he went back home to the States, he would no doubt tell everyone who knew about the disgraced naked American girl he saw while on vacation.

"And that bikini you wore while running the obstacle course," he let out a loud, low whistle. "That was something else! I certainly enjoyed watching. But might I suggest the next time you compete in a obstacle course, to wear something a little more practical."

"It wasn't my choice," Olivia bitterly spat out.

"Hey, not that I'm complaining," Luke chuckled. "So, how'd you find yourself in this mess anyway? On the news, I think they said something about indecent exposure?"

Olivia could not figure out why he sounded so upbeat. Was he angry that she never called him? Did he feel rejected? Was he now enjoying watching her suffer as a form of karma or shadenfreude?

"It wasn't my fault," Olivia said, trying to hold back tears. "I was attacked at a bar by eight men. After they assaulted me, they cut giant holes in my clothes. That's how the police found me when I was walking the streets looking for a payphone. They took me down to the station. I tried to explain that I had been raped, but they wouldn't believe me," Olivia explained, getting almost hysterical.

Luke's demeanor changed from cheerful to slightly more serious. "You don't say?" he said sounding somewhat shocked.

"They almost charged me with prostitution. But my public defender argued it down to just public nudity."

"So they sentenced you to the pillory? Naked? And they let people feel you?"

Olivia had to try hard to stifle a sob. "Originally, they sentenced me to the pillory clothed and then a whipping. Followed by three days of community service. But they agreed to downgrade the flogging to a light paddling only if I did the pillory naked. And let people ... let them ... touch me." Olivia could not hold it in anymore. She burst out crying. "They said it was for my own good," she sobbed. "They ... they said that if I was naked in front of so many people and groped, I would no longer seek that kind of attention." Olivia wept uncontrollably. "But ... but ... I don't seek out that kind of attention," she said between heaving sobs. "I never have! Before coming to Vulmonia, I had only ever been with one boy. But now, since arriving here, I ... I ..."

Olivia could not finish the sentence. She could not bring herself to think about how many men had violated her since she had arrived in the tiny Eastern European nation.

"Oh my god!" Luke exclaimed. "That's absolutely horrible! Why didn't you contact the American embassy?"

"What?" Olivia sniffled, looking up.

"Why not call the American embassy?" he repeated.

Olivia was silent for a moment. Contact the American Embassy? That had not even occurred to her. Everything horrible that had been happening to her happened so fast, she had no chance to consider all of the options available to her. Yes, of course! The American embassy!

"Please," Olivia said, her tears finally let up. "You need to contact them for me! I'm stuck here in this pillory until eight o'clock tonight. Before they let me out, they're going to paddle me. Please, PLEASE call the American embassy. What they're doing to me is absolutely inhumane! I need to get out of here. I just want to go home."