All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 15'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Run its course

This story probably should have ended several chapters ago. Once you start bringing in the idea of a US diplomat just going along with this, you’ve gone way beyond the bounds of reasonable suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can’t wait for more!

This just keeps getting better!! I’m so excited for Luke to have his way with her...and i can’t wait to see what sort of things are in that bag!!!! I couldn’t stop rubbing my clit the whole time I was reading this. I can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tramp Stamp?

Liked your story, and would like to read more. Seems like Luke would want to have Olivia tattooed with a "tramp stamp" to reminder of what she has done?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

Enjoying this series so much! Cannot wait for the next instalment. Checking daily hoping a new chapter will appear! Keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

I am waiting desperately for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree entirely with Anon (dated 05-05-18)

It’s turned into a comedy of errors only without a lot of comedic value. Last time I checked rape wasn’t amusing. Maybe she should drop subtle hints about a travel review of the country with special attention to the assistance received from the embassy and from Luke The Perv.

It’s a very old sad cliched storyline.

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous (dated 01-04-19)

"Last time I checked rape wasn’t amusing." Um ... okay. So why are you reading stories in the non-consent category? You do know what non-consent means, don't you?

I agree that rape - in real life - is not amusing. But you do know that this is a work of fiction, don't you? There is no Olivia actually getting raped. The country of Vulmonia is imaginary and nonexistent. No one is actually getting hurt. It's just a made-up story.

If you find my story so upsetting, then maybe you should stay out of the non-consent category. Perhaps you'd enjoy a category that's more vanilla like erotic couplings or loving wives.

"It’s a very old sad cliched storyline." Just out of curiosity, exactly which stories have you read that contain my story's specific plot? I mean, if it is indeed such a "cliched storyline," then surely there must be hundreds of stories out there with the same plot as Olivia in Vulmonia. You know, tales about American girls traveling to fictitious former Soviet nations, undergoing erotic medical exams and procedures, getting blackmailed into performing intimate demonstrations for med-school lectures, experiencing gangbangs and other sex acts with local men from an imaginary country, getting into trouble with the law, and then being forced to endure both medieval and unconventional punishments. Yeah ... sure ... that sounds like such a common plot of sooooo many stories. It's so common and cliched, I'm surprised you've not yet accused me of plagiarism.

Anyway, thank you so much for the feedback! And good luck finding stories that are more suited to your specific tastes. Take care!

All the best,

Morgan :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great reply Morgan!

I can't understand readers who get all the way to chapter 15 in a nonconsent series to then complain about 'rape'. Omg, it's a fantasy humiliation storyline people! Get a grip. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous