Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia slowly exhaled but said nothing.

"Well, what does it feel like?" Dr. Sokolov insisted, sliding his slippery finger up and down the shaft of her clit.

"I ... uh ... um ..." Olivia stammered. "It's ... uh ... sensitive," she finally answered.

"I see. And now, tell me, how does it feel when I do this?" He very softly began tapping his moist finger against the head of her little kernel.

Olivia inhaled sharply. She squeezed her eyes shut and strengthened her grip on the sides of the table. It took every ounce of self-control for her not to move her hips.

As the older physician continued to touch the most intimate and vulnerable part of Olivia's body, he gazed down at the nude young woman splayed open before him. "I need to know, in the name of scientific research, how does this feel for you?" he persisted.

Olivia could only heavily pant in response.

"Remember, she isn't allowed to orgasm," Officer Amelin reminded the doctor. "She's also a squirter. Maybe you should get on with the douche before she cums all over you," the policeman suggested as Olivia's face burned with humiliation.

Dr. Sokolov ceased his ministrations of Olivia's little pearl. "I suppose you're right," he said with a degree of resignation in his voice. He really enjoyed observing Olivia's responsive young body and how she reacted to his touches. But there would be more of that to come when he tested out the marital aids he had been developing.

He brought the tip of the nozzle to the opening of Olivia's sheath and slowly began to slide it in. "This is the largest vaginal nozzle that they make," he told his anxious young patient. "It's a good thing your vagina produces so much arousal fluid. Look at that! I can insert it into you so smoothly and easily."

Olivia did not know which was worse - the way he touched her or the way he spoke to her.

"Wait!" Olivia blurted out. "My stomach feels really full from the enema. I honestly don't think I can handle a douche at the same time," she gasped.

"Olivia, you silly girl, don't you know basic anatomy? The enema is used to flush out you digestive system. The douche will clean out your reproductive system. We're cleansing two completely different orifices. The reproductive system and the digestive system don't overlap. You're not too full to receive a douche just because you're holding in an enema," the clinician lectured his fearful patient.

"Please," Olivia pleaded. "Can we just finish the enema first before the douche?"

"Stop being difficult," Officer Letov snapped. "You are to comply with the doctor's orders."

"Olivia, I have been practicing medicine for a long time. I know what I'm doing." And then Dr. Sokolov squeezed the rubber bulb as hard as he could. The douching solution gushed into Olivia's cunt. As her vaginal passage began to fill up, her entire abdomen felt like it was being stretched beyond it's limit.

"Uh!" Olivia groaned. The doctor continued to squeeze the bulb and more fluid rushed into her womb. She could feel her front passage and back passage pressing against each other. She felt as though she would burst. "Ah!" she wailed. "Please stop!"

"Calm down, this procedure is completely safe. Besides, I don't think there's anymore solution left inside the bulb," Dr. Sokolov told her, giving the rubber bulb one last squeeze to make sure.

Keeping the vaginal nozzle inserted deep inside of her, he looked at Olivia's bulging tummy. "Oh my," he examined her, placing his left hand on her distended belly, just above her pubic mound. "It's amazing how much your body can take!" He pressed on her abdomen.

"Ow!" Olivia cried. "Please, I can't hold this in!"

"Yes, you can," the doctor casually replied. He moved his hand around, pressing on different areas of her swollen stomach.

Olivia whimpered in pain.

"This can't be that unpleasant for you. Your clitoris is still erect," Dr. Sokolov noticed as the fingers of his left hand swiped her engorged nub.

"Oh god!" Olivia yelped as her hips involuntarily jerked. The three men in the room all sniggered at Olivia, laid out on the table, unable to control her body's reactions.

"Well, I think your vagina should be squeaky clean by now," the doctor assessed. He took his time withdrawing the nozzle out of Olivia. The douching solution came pouring out of her. It cascaded down into a bucket on the floor below the foot of the exam table.

Olivia let out a sigh of relief as the fluid drained out of her. Her belly felt slightly less full. But she was still holding in a three liter enema.

Once again, Dr. Sokolov palpated her abdomen and looked at his watch. "Just a couple of more minutes and then you can release the enema," he informed her.

Olivia just tried to concentrate on breathing slowly in order to deal with the discomfort she felt in her stomach and rectum. Just when she felt as though she was reaching a state of calmness, the doctor began fingering her pussy lips. "You really do have a beautiful vulva," he said, looking at her with a creepy smile. "And I like how you're shaved."

Olivia's breath caught in her throat. Bewildered, she looked up at the older man, stroking her nether lips. She had no idea what she was expected to say to that.

"Dr. Sokolov just paid you a compliment. What do you say?" demanded Officer Amelin.

"Uh ... thank ... you?" Olivia squeaked as the doctor inserted two thick fingers into her slit and began rubbing her Gspot.

"You're most welcome," he replied, taking his gaze off of her privates for a moment and looking her right in the eye.

The way he looked at her made Olivia so uncomfortable, it was almost unbearable. But she could not ignore the way his fingers felt inside of her. Rubbing her. Massaging her. Her breath quickened.

He removed his fingers from between her legs and looked at his watch. "It's been about ten minutes. Let's get you to the bathroom so you can expel your enema."

He held out his hand to help Olivia down from the examination table. Olivia begrudgingly accepted it as she climbed down. Once she was standing, Dr. Sokolov removed the enema nozzle from her backside. "Be sure to hold that enema in," he warned her. "We don't want you having an accident." As she felt the nozzle slide out from between her cheeks, she clenched her sphincter as tightly as possible.

Officer Letov swung open the door to the examination room and held it for her. Desperately trying to keep the enema in, she toddled over to the door. But before she could exit the room, Officer Amelin reached down and rubbed her bloated stomach. "Now, that's what I call an American belly!" he declared. The three men all guffawed as Olivia angrily tottered down the hallway, frantic to find the nearest bathroom.

She was about halfway to her destination when suddenly she heard a voice behind her call out, "Well, I certainly hope that, this time, you don't make another mess."

Olivia thought she recognized the voice. But she hoped against hope that it was not who she thought it was. She slowly pivoted. She inwardly groaned as her suspicions were confirmed. There was the short fat figure of Dr. Carolia standing in the hallway just a few meters away.

And he was not alone. Standing to his left was the bearded smiling face of Dr. Brovachik. To Dr. Carolia's right was the slim, mustached, sandy haired Dr. Miloza.

Not far behind them were Dr. Miloza's four medical students: Mr. Smudir, Mr. Kaldoff, Mr. Yavlov and Mr. Vlangar.

What on earth were they doing there? Was it not enough that they had forced her to service them sexually the day before?

"Dr. Sokolov contacted me and told me that he would be conducting test trials of various marital aids," Dr. Carolia explained walking right up to Olivia. "When he told me who the test subject was, I thought it sounded like an excellent idea. Honestly, I cannot think of a better volunteer for such a project." Dr. Carolia stood so near to Olivia, she could not help but recoil. She did not like him invading her personal space. Especially while she was unclothed and vulnerable.

"And since we've been overseeing your medical care ever since you arrived in Vulmonia, we thought it only fitting that we observe and help supervise the test trials," Dr. Brovachik said.

"What are THEY doing here?" Olivia pointed at the four smirking medical students.

"Well, they're doctors in training," Dr. Miloza said with a shrug. "They're here to learn and observe, of course."

"We all plan on specializing in gynecology," said Mr. Kaldoff. "We need to get as much knowledge of female anatomy as possible."

Olivia, exasperated, turned to Dr. Sokolov. "So you're just going to allow them to watch? As you test out a bunch of different sex toys on me, they get see everything? I'm not allowed any privacy whatsoever?"

"Olivia, watch your tone," Dr. Carolia barked. "We are medical professionals. We're not some group of miscreants who just wandered in off the street."

"We're all very familiar with your body," reasoned Dr. Brovachik. "These marital aids are being tested on you to see how effective they are at producing sexual pleasure. Well, you orgasmed the first time I examined you. I think I know a thing or two about your body's response to sexual stimulation."

"You orgasmed while I was simply performing a routine pelvic exam. And that was in front of my students," Dr. Miloza pointed out. The four young men standing behind their teacher all nodded in agreement as they lasciviously stared at Olivia's naked form.

"You masturbated in front of my lecture class. There were over a hundred students in the lecture theater at that time," Dr. Carolia snorted. "For goodness sake, the entire city of Nulmara watched you climax while you were in the pillory. Why in god's name are you feigning modesty now?"

"I ... I ... I ..." Olivia stuttered. She could not think of anything to say. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. "Uh!" she grunted as she clutched her belly. "I need to get to a bathroom. Now!"

"Alright," Dr. Sokolov spoke up. Why don't you gentlemen go get yourselves situated in the observation lab. I need to get my patient to the bathroom before ... it's too late."

"Good idea," Dr. Carolia concurred. "I've seen firsthand what happens when she can't hold in her enema. It isn't exactly a pleasant sight."

Olivia looked down and grimaced at the mortifying memory of Dr. Carolia forcing her to cum. Her unwanted climax caused her to expel her enema in the middle of the hospital hallway.

"You take her to the toilet. We'll help your assistants set up the various devices you've been developing," Dr. Brovachik said.

Assistants? It was not bad enough already that the four doctors, the four students and the two policemen would be watching her? Dr. Sokolov also had assistants who would be witnessing her embarrassment?

"You can wipe that sour look off your face right now, young lady. Do you hear me?" Dr. Carolia reprimanded the unclothed teenager. "We are highly qualified, highly skilled physicians who are here in the name of medical care and scientific research. We're not here for some perverted cheap thrills. So stop behaving as though you're being violated. This is a professional scientific environment."

Olivia lowered her eyes. "Sorry, Dr. Carolia," she murmured. "I didn't mean to offend you."

"Mm," he grunted, eyeing her with a skeptical expression.

"Come on," Dr. Sokolov urged as he took Olivia by her upper arm and began guiding her down the hallway. "We need to get you to a bathroom."

From somewhere behind her, Olivia could hear Dr. Carolia say, "Let's go get all of the toys set up. I can't wait to see the little slut beg for an orgasm. I have a feeling she's going to put on quite a show for us!" The men all burst out laughing as they strolled off towards the observation lab.

12