All Comments on 'Olympics'

by UTOutdoorGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
that was hot, mmmm

so nice to read a hot sexy story with a great storyline, loved every second.. xxx

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 20 years ago
Now that's an intense story!

Clearly a well written story. I guess I wasn't expecting something quite so dark, given your other stories. Certainly the lead-up was very hot. The way you made things kind of slide from hot to disoriented to out of control to remorse and disgust was very well done.

Bringing her son in at the end was a little dangerous, but did help to reconcile things. It might have been nice to show a little more of the healing process rather than (somewhat abruptly) saying they slept together later. But a really good story nonetheless.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
New???

I have only read the first page of this story at the time of making this comment, suffice to say that it is very familiar. I am pretty sure that I could find the basis for the story (if not the full story) again. A shame really because I have really enjoyed the other stories posted by the "?uthor". I only hope that they were not borrowed as well.

UTOutdoorGirlUTOutdoorGirlabout 20 years agoAuthor
Totally original

The previous poster questioned the originality of this story and I can assure them that this story is totally original, and if they read past the first page they would find that it is much different than most people would think. Sorry if they thought they had read it before, which they might have since I posted the same story on a Yahoo group a while back as well as once before on another website, but I can assure them that the story was 100% original, difficult to write and if they finished the story they might understand a little more.

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thanks Lynne!

I have now read the full story and it is the same excellent story that I had previously read. I totally accept that I probably read it on the Yahoo site. If I am prepared to make a public aspersion, then I must also be prepared to make a public apology; this I give you in full!!!

Keep up your excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I think I am in love

I am a fan of your stories and seek them out when I come to this sight. I really liked the coach story as I am a runner myself.

booger72booger72almost 20 years ago
Lynne, youve got to write more

Lynne, your stories are great and are some of the best i've ever read. I can't even finish one without having several orgasms just from the detail.. It feels like I'm the one having the amazing sex. Please keep them coming (no pun intended) as I love reading your work but am sad that there is no more fresh material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Being there..

Great story -- it was like being there; like being in the VIP room...; I'm still dizzy... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Work

You breathe life into your characters, giving them a wide range of emotional and mental responses to the events in each story. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I thought the resolution to the story was a bit rushed but otherwise I enjoyed this story immensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous