Olympus has Fallen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing as he took in the sight of the King of the Egyptian Gods standing before him, he smiled and decided one last attempt at diplomacy was called for. "Oh Great Ammon Ra, leader of the Egyptian Pantheon and wise ruler of Egypt, let me appeal to your intelligence. You must know that you are breaking millennia years of protocol coming here like this! Please, for the sake of your men, depart before the all-powerful Zeus arises to deal with you himself."

"Ha!" Ammon Ra croaked as his tiny black eyes beaded in on the noble half horse half man soldier standing before him. "Save your histrionics noble Mimas. I am here on a mission of revenge and nothing is going to stop me. That fucker you call a God has wronged me by fucking and knocking up my daughter, and for that high crime a high price must be paid." Knowing that the Centaurs were not a force to be dealt with lightly, he smiled through his shiny hawk beak. "We have no argument with you, however, and I am also not one to wish for needless slaughter of innocents. Move your men to the side and allow us to continue and no harm will come to you and your men."

"Are you fucking joking? You know I cannot do that! I owe my allegiance to the King of the Gods, the Lord of Thunder himself, Zeus. No man, nor God, can enter his domain without his permission. You have already violated dozens of treaties by the firing on the palace with those fireballs, but..., I am willing to let that pass as no serious damage has been done. But..., I am warning you to go now, before a world of pain is unleashed onto you and your men. Your powers are useless here Ammon Ra, and the great Lord Zeus will soon blast you into..."

Throwing his massive black feathered head back in a loud laugh, Ammon Ra cackled. "Your mouth is writing checks your ass cannot cash Mimas!" Glowering down at him in disgust, he continued "Where is this so-called God of yours? Hmmm? Where is he? We have destroyed his temples in Thebes and Corinth and nothing happened? We have raped his priestesses in Byzantium and Sparta and not a single effort was made by your God to stop us. Entire villages and cities devoted to his divinity have been razed to the ground; every living being inside killed and sacrificed to our divinity and not a peep was made by the 'Lord of the Thunderbolts'. Where was this fucker when his devoted servants were being raped and killed and pillaged under his very nose? Off fucking some new bitch, I am sure, his desire to service that insatiable dick of his leaving all of his devotees helpless before the superior forces of Egypt."

Pointing to the large golden sacred altar basin in front of the palace, ordinarily filled with a roaring fire reaching thousands of feet into the sky, Ammon Ra laughed. Now it was a pitiful sight, a mere flicker of flame just a few yards high burning inside and sputtering and sparking as it slowly went out. Fed by the sacrifices of millions of his followers to his divinity, the attacks on the temples had wrought their consequence and the Olympian mana was quickly depleting.

"See Mimas! See the basin! Zeus and the rest of the Olympians are finished and their powers are no longer formidable. We have destroyed the roots of their worship and Greece will never recover." Raising his eyebrow, he smiled at his own upcoming pun as he said "You are backing the wrong horse Mimas. Now, before it is too late for you, bow down and worship me and you will be spared. Otherwise, your corpse will just be added to the millions that already are festering throughout Greece."

Hearing Ammon Ra's words, and noticing the diminution of the flame in the sacred basin, Mimas swallowed hard. He had no intention of betraying Zeus, but part of him was worried that the hawk-headed God was right. Where was Zeus? Why would he allow such atrocities to take place, even in his own home. None had seen him since the night before and Ammon Ra's statement that Zeus was off fucking some new conquest had a ring of truth to it. Racking his brain, Mimas even wondered whether the order by Zeus to be left undisturbed was just another cover for another of his endless booty calls.

"So...?" Ammon Ra asked. "Have you made your decision?"

Looking down from his chariot at the thousands of Centaurs arrayed in battle formation when he saw Mimas nod and heard the creaking of thousands of bows drawn tight he frowned. The decision had been made and it was for war. Croaking in anger at the top of his voice he screamed as he glared down at his commanders. "So be it! Loyal armies of Egypt, ATTACK!"

At these words, the great drums began pounding as hundreds of trumpets blared and all of the soldiers began rushing up the final distance towards the palace gates. Mimas, seeing the charge, screamed out "Fire!" and ten thousand arrows flew into the sky, hurtling on towards their targets. Like a relentless hail of steel and wood, thousands of Egyptian bodies began to fall to the ground as the Centaurs continued the assault. Happy to finally be tasting battle, Chiron suddenly screamed as he looked up into the air.

"Holy Father Zeus what are those things?"

Twisting his face upwards, Mimas felt sick. His pupils wide in fright he watched wave after wave of flying scorpions buzz towards the palace, a constant stream of fireballs erupting from their jaws as the great marble building was set ablaze.

Hearing the roar of battle and smelling smoke, Zeus's left eye popped open from his fitful sleep. Naked and shivering on his bed, his body wracked with pain from his billion-year milking in the time bubble, he slowly began pushing himself up off of the mattress. War had come and he must go meet the threat. Placing his bare feet on the floor, he grew more alarmed by the increasingly loud sounds of war coming from right outside his window. Straining as his body was wracked with pain, he slowly tried to stand. Quickly gripping his still black and bruised deflated balls he just as suddenly collapsed to the floor, twitching and shaking as a fresh wave of agony washed through his body.

Meanwhile, outside the main gardens of the palace of the Graces, Miteus was working hard. As one of the Grace's centaurs, he and the other male servants of the Goddesses were still cleaning up from the party the night before. This had been a source of irritation to all of the male servants of the Goddess as they were not invited as guests, like the Nymphs, but as servants. Given the rowdiness of the Nymphs, ecstatic at being invited to participate in the Grace's Solstice feast for the first time in history, they had made it the party to end all parties. The excess and over the top behavior displayed and the subsequent mess it caused had all of the centaurs dragging. All were exhausted to the breaking point from working through the entire night to clean up the tons of debris left behind.

"Did you hear that?" he asked one of the other Centaurs on duty.

"Yeah, a kind of boom and a low rumble. It sounded like some kind of explosion." His face brightening, he added "I wonder if this means the Girls are coming home! You know they always set off sonic booms when they fly in formation."

Miteus nodded, as the theory made sense but then felt a pang of panic. Glancing over at the remaining mess on the lawn, they both looked at one another and grimaced. Despite working all night, a mammoth tangle of festive debris still remained. The all Goddess/Nymph party the night was the wildest celebration in history and the palace looked as if a storm had blown through. Broken glasses and plates of half eaten food still were strewn throughout the grounds, and they flinched at the hell they knew they would pay if Euphrosyne and her sister's returned to such chaos. Looking down the hill at a cloud of smoke and the pounding sounds of horse hooves, Miteus looked over at his comrade and frowned.

"Let me go and try to stall them." Rolling his eyes, he smirked as he added "Lord Zeus only knows that after all of the wine they consumed, perhaps we will be lucky and they will just want to go to bed and sleep it off. Then we can finish up this afternoon and they will be none the wiser. You go on and keep working on the dining room, and I will try and convince them to take a well-deserved nap."

"Good thinking!" his Centaur companion added as he quickly gathered up some torn panties and empty wine bottles off of the ground and rushed inside.

Galloping down the hill towards the dust cloud, Miteus plastered a fake concerned look on his face as he prepared a host of possible excuses he could give for the fact that they had not finished cleaning up. Part of him was still pissed that he was not allowed to participate in the festival so it was hard to emote. The Graces had restricted the party, and then the after party, to Goddesses and Nymphs only so he as a male Centaur was left behind. Had he not been a loyal servant to the Graces for centuries? Was he not worthy of at least being allowed a night off for the gala like their Nymphs had earned.

Nervous as he approached the roar of the stampeding horses, and still unable to see through the dust, he stopped about twenty yards in front of the cloud and smiled.

"Happy Solstice, Beautiful Goddesses and welcome home! Your beds have been prepared as I am sure you are quite tired from your spectacularly successful party." Grinning as earnestly as he could, when the roaring stopped and the smoke cleared his brow furrowed. "Wait a minute! You are not..."

His words were instantly cut off as Brunhilde's sword swung down and cleaved his human torso clean off of his horse body. Twitching and gurgling on the ground as his life force rapidly flowed out in a pool of dark red blood, the last sound he heard was the light giggle of feminine laughter.

"Great Lords of Chaos, Brunhilde!" Freya laughed. "Your knife work is truly a thing of beauty to behold."

Sheathing her sword back into its hilt, she winked back at the Goddess. "He was an easy target."

Suddenly shivering as Peander hit a particularly wet and sensitive erogenous spot in between her legs, Freya sighed. "Man..., I really hate having to get out of this saddle." Preparing to call out to the other Valkyries as they dismounted their horses, she paused as her toes curled and she grunted out a little moan of pleasure.

Recovering from her pleasure spasm she added "But we have much to do and my own womanly needs must wait." Swinging her legs over the side of her horse, she jumped down to the ground and looked back at Peander. Writhing and moaning in ecstasy, his tongue continued to lap the air as his cock and balls throbbed uncontrollably. Pulling her used panties out of her saddle bag, she jammed them into his mouth as he howled, the taste of her juices instantly calming his horny psychosis. Staring down at his cock, which made such a convenient horn to hang her reins, she giggled as she placed a loud wet kiss right on its head and he shuddered in an outburst of pleasure.

Joining the other Valkyries now standing over the dead body of Miteus, she and the others all turned their eyes up towards the enormous and ornate palace of the Graces. All marble and gold it was a sight to behold in such astonishing lavish beauty. As each viewed the palace backlit by the first rays of dawn, they were sure that it was the most amazing building on earth.

"Have you ever seen anything like this?" Brunhilde asked as she studied Freya's face for a reaction.

Freya, her eyes wide in wonderment at the wonder, shook her head. "Honestly no, I have not. But you certainly have to give these Greeks credit where credit is due. Certain areas they have mastered far more than the rougher race of the north, and obviously architecture and beauty are two of those areas."

Brunhilde, grinning as she pointed back to the moaning living saddle on Freya's horse, cocked her head to the left. "Well, make that three areas, since it appears that the myth that Greek men know how to please a woman with their mouth is no myth."

Patting her shoulder, Freya winked and said "Girl, it is NO myth! You are right, make that three areas. I am sure you will enjoy your turn on Peander, but..." she paused with a devilish grin. "You might have to fight me for your turn!"

Grinning a big toothy grin, Brunhilde laughed as she pointed to the palace. "So, do you think we are going to have any trouble here? Frankly, I am quite surprised that we have gotten this far without meeting any resistance."

"Well, that is one area where the Greeks do not excel, war. Perhaps they are better suited towards lovemaking than head taking."

Waving her sword in the air, Brunhilde cackled "I don't know why you have to choose one or the other! But still, this could all be a trap. Remember, these Greeks are sneaky, don't forget about the Trojan horse."

"True, but I don't think this is a trap," Freya said before pointing at the now lifeless corpse of Miteus. Continuing she added "You heard what the horseman said before you killed him didn't you. He thought we were the Graces returning home." Smiling wildly she added "With them off premises, it will make things that much easier for us."

Seeing Brunhilde nod and grin, Freya said, "Now, let's got plunder the fuck out this ornate cathouse."

Having all dismounted, the Valkyries ran like wild women through the great golden doors of the mansion. With no guards present, Brunhilde made very short work of the few centaurs left on staff and bursting into the entrance hall they all stopped, their mouths agape in complete wonder. Glancing around at the ornately carved gold and ivory ceiling and the jewel-encrusted walls, Freya suddenly felt quite inadequate. Nothing in the land of the Norse was even a tenth as lovely as this. Pointing to the stairs, she gritted her teeth and yelled out "Loot the easily movable valuables and burn the rest!" Freed from their amazed stupor by Freya's command, the Goddesses instantly scattered and began a wanton rampage of destruction throughout the palace.

Rushing through the Grace's bedrooms, their silk gowns were quite popular as were the tons of jewelry that were uncovered. Completing the pillage of one room, the Valkyries quickly set it afire before rushing towards another. Bit by bit, yard by yard, each room in the Grace's home was picked clean of valuables, as jewels, gold, and ornately carved statues were either smashed, burned or looted. As they moved through the beautiful halls, only charred smoldering remains were left behind.

Running alone out into the back gardens as she thought she saw an amphora of wine from one of the upper windows, Brunhilde stopped in her tracks. Shrieking at the top of her lungs she yelled "Girls! Get out here now! You have got to fucking see this."

Crashing carelessly through the enormous crystal French doors leading to the back courtyard, Freya froze as she yelled out "Woof! Who in the fuck is that!"

As all of the Valkyries struggled to see over Freya's shoulder, as each peaked into the gardens and saw what she was looking at, they added their own accolades.

"Holy mother, look at the size of that schlong!"

"Mother Gaia, is that a statue? I have never seen anything hotter in my life."

"Dayum Girl, too bad he isn't real. How I would want to throw him down and ride that monster for months."

Brunhilde, now standing in front of the frozen marble form of Apollo blushed as she felt her pussy tingle in its presence. He was gorgeous, in fact, he was the most erotic hunk of manmeat she had ever seen. His body perfectly proportional, his square jawed face, washboard abs and best of all completely erect and full thick cock were all deliciously on full display. Reaching out to touch his chest, she grinned even wider as he fingers hit his skin.

"Hey girls, come over here and have a feelsie. It may look like marble, but it sure feels like flesh. Good Gaia and Chronus but this has to be the most fantastical art creation ever made!" Looking back over her shoulder at Freya she shook her head "We have misjudged these Greeks entirely. Any people who could create a statue this realistic and frankly, hot as living fuck, are a people that demand respect. I think we now know of yet another area where they excel."

"I could not agree with you more," Freya responded as she strolled over to get a closer look. Looking down his body, she felt her nipples harden in her metal bra as a dull throbbing ache started pounding in her crotch. Looking over at Brunhilde she winked "This fucker is for looting not burning!"

Watching on in horrified stony silence behind his marble eyes was Apollo. Trying pitifully and uselessly to move, he desperately struggled to wrench himself free from his stationary prison. Frozen at the moment of maximum arousal by the blood of Medusa back in Euphrosyne's cave, he silently screamed as his mind tried to think of a way out. Able to see, hear and feel everything that was happening; each touch of the beautiful Valkyries hands against his supersensitized body was sheer torment. Each brush on his flesh by their soft bare skin caused the painful throbbing in his balls to exponentially increase. Now covered in dozens of wandering hands, stroking every inch of his frozen body, his frozen blood grew even more cold when he heard Freya speak her next words.

"Brunhilde, make sure you take charge of this art piece personally. I want him to decorate my private chambers back in Valhalla." Smirking as she watched Brunhilde slowly run her foot up and down the statues leg and casually stroke and tease his marble erection with her hand, she knew that the ferocious Valkyrie was enjoying the sculpture immensely. "I think we will all be able to enjoy this fine example of Greek Statuary for centuries. He will be such a nice diversion when we grow weary of looking at the furry, stinky bullshit we have to normally live with."

"Amen to that sister!" cried out one of the Valkyries from the back as they broke out into applause.

Apollo now was in a blind panic. Euphrosyne had promised to find a way to cure him of the curse of Medusa's blood when she returned from her cave. Now that he was captured by the Goddesses of the North, who knows where they would take him. Would this be his fate now? Would he remain dangling on the edge of orgasm for all eternity, his body a plaything for these blonde, fierce and very beautiful women forever? His mouth frozen in a gasp of pleasure, he could only wish he could move his lips as every fiber in his being wanted to scream "NO!"

Laughing as they chatted and continued stroking and commenting on various portions of Apollo's form, all heads turned towards down the hill when they heard a loud ram's horn echoing through the air. Hearing this, Freya frowned as she knew exactly what it meant.

"Well, all good things must come to an end girls, and that is our cue. Obviously the boys have decided to return to Valhalla, so let's pack up our shit and leave." Crossing her hands and looking around at the burning remains of the Grace's home as well as the countless clusters of jewels and endless yards of silks that the other Valkyries were tossing onto the backs of their horses, she sighed in deep satisfaction. "This has to have been our most successful raid ever!" Patting the bare ass of frozen Apollo she added "And this is the best loot we have ever plundered." Winking over at Brunhilde she asked, "So, how are you going to get this thing back to Valhalla?"

Laughing, Brunhilde raised out her arms and Apollo suddenly floated up off of his base. His mind reeling in terror as he knew he was absolutely helpless, he glided softly over to her winged horse. Flipped face up over the back of the animal, as he was slowly lowered he again vainly attempted a silent scream in his stony prison. Unable to see behind him, he felt his outstretched arms lashed beneath the horse's neck as his ankles were tied under its torso.