Olympus has Fallen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Voila!" Brunhilde cackled as she pointed at Freya. "Why should you get all of the fun with an erotic saddle for our journey home." Grinning as she ran her soft, silky fingers across his lips she added "Now, it would be so much more fun if he were alive and able to put this mouth to good use, but I think I can manage to enjoy myself anyway." Continuing to trace her fingers down his body and around his cock she added "Yes, I think I can find some very engaging entertainment from what I have."

Watching this, all of the Valkyries howled in laughter as Freya shook her head and giggled. "Brunhilde, you were always one freaky bitch!" Grimacing as she heard another blast of the ram's horn, she added "Ok bitches, that is final call. We have to go now!"

As all of the other Valkyries mounted their steeds, all laden down with countless valuables looted from the Graces; Brunhilde smiled as she shimmied out of her panties and crawled up on Apollo's stomach. Glaring down into his face, frozen in a perpetual wail of ecstasy she whispered "Oh boy, if only you were real I bet this would be a real treat. That python rising from your crotch is going to get quite a workout on the way home." Closing her eyes tight, she squealed with delight as she felt the surprisingly warm cock of Apollo slowly fill up her pussy as she sat down.

"Holy fucking cunt of Gaia, that feels good!" she moaned as her toes curled and every inch of her womanhood greedily gobbled up the rock hard penis of the God.

Screaming silently for mercy from within his self-imposed marble hell, Apollo begged for mercy. His poor tormented manhood, right on the edge of exploding in a cum blast that could crack the world, was enveloped in the warm wet tight womanhood of the Norse Goddess. As his meat slowly slid into her toasty moist cave, relentless waves of new tortuous pleasures slammed into his balls. Now squirming and sighing as she positioned herself perfectly for both pleasure and riding, Apollo hoped that his teasing would subside. As she kicked her horse and galloped into the air, the force of her launch and the rocking motion of the horse, drove him in and out of her wet hole. Moaning silently and pitifully to himself, as he had no possibility of release, he realized that this was truly going to be a hellish ride.