Olympus has Fallen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gulping hard, Shala nodded but remained silent.

"Well..." Ningal added grimly as she slowly lowered the golden handle to the doors. "Brace yourself..., here goes nothing!"

Biting her lip and stiffening her stance, Shala nodded and rooted herself to the floor as Ningal slowly opened the door. As the great doors swung wide, both Goddess mouths dropped open and their eyes grew wide when the interior was fully revealed.

There, completely stark naked, and looking hotter than any man either of them had seen, lay the God Mercury. Bound hand and foot to the enormous four-poster bed, his dick was glowing purple while his balls had almost turned coal black in their denied desperate state. Blindfolded, he was unaware of their presence and wailed and thrashed wildly against his restraints. Looking on in complete shock but becoming instantly gushing wet by the sight, the girls watched as a pair of disembodied long silk stockings spun in a blur around his shaft before rapidly polishing the head of his giant cock. As the silky garment teased the bound God at a blistering speed, his body jolted as he desperately thrust his hips up into the air. This action ironically seemed to make the stockings tease faster.

Even more astonishing was the sight at the foot of the bed. There, bound to one of the posts was the goat-legged God Pan. Equally naked, blindfolded and apparently just as tormented as his friend, his cock too was being teased and tormented by a pair of floating stockings. Walking into the room, both girls were overwhelmed by the powerful odor of male arousal flooding their senses as each instantly began gushing as the insanely arousing spectacle.

Whispering to Ningal, Shala said, "Have you ever seen anything hotter than this?"

Ningal just looked back at her wide-eyed and shook her head no. Neither of them had, and for a solid two minutes, neither Goddess could move as they were transfixed by the erotic scene being acted out before them.

"How is it that they are not cumming I wonder?" Shala whispered again as she watched the rapidly spinning silk stockings over their dicks. "I know that when I ride my boyfriend, the God Dagon, he can't last more than five minutes when I am on top of him. These guys must have incredible staying power." Looking at the stocking spinning in a blur over Pan's dick she pointed winked "Yeah..., Dagon would have shot his load in seconds from that!"

"Ah, but Dagon isn't wearing one of these!" Ningal giggled as she crawled up onto the bed and ran her nail over the base of Mercury's balls. There, glowing blue in the early dawn light were the bolts of Zeus that Pethio had placed on his manhood months earlier, their power preventing any spillage of seed. Winking back, Shala joined her on the bed and stretched out her long legs and tickled Pan's balls. Pan, like Mercury, was similarly bound, and the feel of her toes on his testicles caused a new thunderous whimper to emerge from the goat-legged God.

"Ok Girl, we have work to do. I think once we get these boys back to Babylon we are going to have a good time with them."

"Oh yes!" Shala cried as she could not help but reach out and lightly stroke Mercury's six pack and run her hand down his stomach to his desperate purple cock. "I think I am going to enjoy riding this monster for a while, but..." she paused as she stretched out her foot. Now with her toes dangling over his face she was shocked and pleased when he reached up and kissed her heel. "Only after partaking of the gifts of his mouth first. You know what they say about these Greek boys..., quite the talented bunch with their tongues I have heard."

"Shala!" Ningal exclaimed in mock outrage, dramatically pulling her hand up to her chest. "What would your husband God Dagon say!" Grinning as she leaned back against the twitching and sweating naked body of Pan she added. "But I do think you may have an excellent idea there." Running her hands through Pan's thick forest of chest hair she giggled. Lightly scratching the underside of his black balls he started whimpering and moaning in desperation as his whole body ached for the touch of female flesh. "I think I may have to give this one here a test drive myself."

"And what would your husband, the Moon God Nanna, say?" Shala giggled as they both winked at one another.

"What the boys don't need to know about, they don't need to know about! I think we will keep this our little secret for a while before we turn them over to Marduk." Ningal leaned forward and gently cooed as she lightly flicked her hot tongue over Pan's nipples. "I will say..." she added as she teasingly toyed with Pan's cock ring. "I think we might need to get a pair of these for our husbands when we are done with our play toys here. Pethio is definitely on to something."

"Absolutely!" Shala said with a wide grin. "Mother Gaia knows, Dagon needs a little help with his staying power. Sadly, he usually can't last long enough for me to finish my erotic journey before he fires off his seed into my womb."

"But!" Ningal dramatically announced as she leaped off of the bed. "First things first. We need to get these prisoners back to Babylon as soon as possible. No doubt Pethio is going to take a dim view of us borrowing her husband and his friend, so we need to make sure we are gone before she gets back." Walking over to footboard of the bed, with all of her might she pulled it forward away from the wall. The bed, with Mercury and Pan still bound to it, scooted forward with a loud screech into the middle of the room. Pointing over to the pair of crystal French doors leading out to the terrace, Ningal flicked her wrist and they flew open. Now away from the wall, she flew over to the headboard as she pointed to the footboard.

"Ok Shala, let's do this thing!" she cried as she firmly got her grip on the heavy golden bed.

"Remember, lift with your legs, not your back" Shala giggled as answered back and squatted down at the foot of the bed and grabbed the legs. Taking a firm hold, she braced herself for lifting the heavy load.

"OK, on three. One..., Two..., Three...." Ningal grunted as both Goddesses sluggishly took flight with the bed in their shaky grasp. Floating out onto the terrace as their wings beat madly, once outside it appeared that they were able to find their pace and suddenly the lift was easier. Now launching off of the terrace, the two Goddesses, and the bed with the two bound Gods slowly disappeared into the glare of the sunrise in the east. Their next stop, Babylon.

As Shala and Ningal faded into the bright skies of the east, the two Satyrs still stood on the porch facing south. They were deep in conversation, eagerly discussing the erotic possibilities of their upcoming night with the two Goddesses.

"So, you think we really have a shot at those hotties?"

"Absolutely! You heard what they said, they certainly seemed quite ripe for the picking. Hopefully, once the other Nymphs come back today, they will take a break from their teasing duties, and, who knows what we will get into tonight!"

"Let's just hope the other Nymphs get back soon" the first Satyr cried as he felt his balls vibrating in his pants. "After all, we are good servants to Mercury and Pethio. We stayed behind here guarding the palace while all of the Nymphs got the night off. I think we are owed this fuckfest!"

"I could not agree with you more!" the other stated as something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye coming up the hill. Grinning as he watched a black swarm rocketing towards the palace, he turned to his friend and said "See, right on time! I told you they would be back soon."

Rubbing his hands together, the first Satyr began to salivate as his mind wandered to a very vivid image his mind painted of the gloriously top-heavy Ningal squirming on his tongue while the equally curvaceous Shala rode his hard cock. Turning to watch the dark mass flying towards Olympus, both of the Satyr's faces dropped as it was apparent that these were not Pethio and her Nymph attendants returning, but what appeared to be a swarming mass of enormous flying insects.

"Something is not right here? That is not the..." the first Satyr cried before suddenly screaming "OH FUCK! Watch out!" Within minutes the glorious palace of Mercury and Pethio was no more and the two horny Satyrs were dead, their bodies burned to a crisp by one of the multiple fireballs hurtling out of the swarming Scorpion's mouths.

12